Donald Trump

OK, so let's talk Trump here.

>Is he really a genius, who doesn't afraid of anything and is playing on an entirely different level so the globalist Lincolnites can't touch him?
>And the Syria strike was an act of genius where he united the nation and globalist lapdogs in EU behind himself?
>And he has a broader global strategy that will make America the unqestioned leader of the world in 2 years?
It may appear as though he is the anti establishment who knows what he was doing....

OR:

>Is he a political retard who cannot into domestic politics?
>And he's just a publicity stunt jack who won the publicity competition and doesn't know what to do now?
>And he doesn't know what to do in terms of geopolitical triffles with Russia.

He used to work in showbiz, his domestic fights are a failure as the Obamacare still stands, the taxplans he promised are nowhere to be seen and his cabinet is filled with leakers.
Furthermore, the Airstrike in Syria didn't do any damage to the Syrian Army, while the US has suspended all flight sorties in Syria over fear of having their airplanes shot down, the Russians said they will provide the Syrian army with better weapons and lastly, the most importand: the legal status of the Syrian war as by the UN is now shifted from national to international and the Syrian government army is now globally recognized as the only lawful combatant in Syria, while the US backed rebels are unlawful combatants.

tl;dr:
Is Trump an idiot who looks like a genius or a genius who looks like an idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/fake-friends-15-twitter-accounts-are-bots-not-humans-study-finds
youtube.com/watch?v=dDJIZkZ7L3I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Hassett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

He fell right into the Rebels trap bombing Assad
Hence, he's a fucking retard / puppet of the establishment

Well, the ramifications of the strike make some people believe he was trying to help Assad. Also ofc, how incompetently the strike was done.

Unfortunately I get the impression that he's a mong. Especially when you watch the pre election footage. I like his patriotism but at this point he just seems like a better alternative to Hillary.

it's still to be seen, I guess. I agree he's extremely weak domestically, but I dont really care about America. Internationally it's too early to tell, but his first real move does not look good. he needs to fight the globalists head on, not try to appease them or else he'll lose the popular support he has.

You just don't get it do you?
It doesn't matter how the strike was executed. The fact that they even fucking think that Assad would be stupid enough to gas some civilians. Means they are either retarded as fuck, or are playing right into the jews agenda.
Assad outsmarts Trump by a long shot and Assad isn't stupid enough to pull off that shit just when everyone was considering Assad was the lesser of two evils. Think of it, who has something to gain here

American retards love wars, go check comments on the Faux News twitter account. They're all proud of their President and want to vindicate "the beautiful little children".

What I am saying is that Trump may be intentionally helping Assad and the airstrike was intentionally poorly executed.

your right, he'll gain some support from the mccain and cuckservative crowds but he'll lose more. he cant win a second term without us

I am convinced that those are fake accounts;

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/fake-friends-15-twitter-accounts-are-bots-not-humans-study-finds

Good post slobro. Trump looks like an idiot, sounds like an idiot, does what an idiot does - BUT don't let it fool you. Behind the appearance , he really is an idiot.

Ironically, the problem with cuckservatives was that they wanted to appease the people who hated them by default and were impossible to change their minds anyway. Like convincing Mexican infiltrators or the parasitic black hordes to vote republican.

>the legal status of the Syrian war as by the UN is now shifted from national to international and the Syrian government army is now globally recognized as the only lawful combatant in Syria, while the US backed rebels are unlawful combatants.
when did this happen, do you have a source?

And the results of the opinion poll on Drudge (presumably, Trump's constituency) were astonishing to me. 65% for the air strike at Syria! Let's hope that was bots' work, but I don't hold my hopes to high.

If he's doing his job right, chances are you'll never tell the difference anyway and neither will I, so you may as well sit back, wait to see what happens, and hope he knows what he's doing and that Donald, Vladimir, and Bashar are all playing a game to save us from globalism and it's agenda of destruction and debasement. I still have faith, but it is being sorely tested.

The only thing he's helping is the jews and multibillion weapons manufacturers

>If he's doing his job right, chances are you'll never tell the difference anyway and neither will I,
Well in retrospect it is possible to somewhat divulge what the motives were.

If he did not intentionnaly perform a poorly executed attack on syria for whatever reason, then he is indeed an idiot

nominations like this make me question his anti-globalist stance.

This is true, but we'll have to be well out of this particular point in time to get a proper retrospective, what matters most is what's yet to come, to determine what the end result was, the goal is meaningless if it comes to it that we wind up in war with eachother either way. I just hope that cooler heads prevail and we can focus on the true enemies of mankind. youtube.com/watch?v=dDJIZkZ7L3I

I'll have to look into it, the website provided has a pay gateway from what I was looking at, so I need a bit of independent info to garner the truth (in part because I'm broke as fuck, launched a new business last week and don't have money unreserved for stocking it with products.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Hassett
it's already here, seems legit

thanks I'll take a look.

Look at the first post in the thread, his position on immigration and trade in a nutshell.

You mean bump immigration and bump trade?