Sweden to march for ISIS today at 2pm

It is Unbelievable but today there will be held a pro-isis march a few minutes from the terror site.

They say it is a anti-racist march, but the organizers are all muslims that have openly supported ISIS on facebook.

Does this take the cuck to the next level? Maybe next time Swedes can actually assist in the attack it self to not be labelled a racist?

A George Soros linked Jew (((Peter Wolodarski)) who is the editor of one of swedens largest newspaper says that anyone not attending this thing is basically a racist and islamophob and we should forget about the victims of the terror attack and instead concentrate on making life easy for islam in Sweden.

wtf people???? Can trump fire 59 tomahawks in to our government buildings pls... ??

I am Swedish and I feel mentally raped by this, please help us!! we need international assistance!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

webbkameror.se/webbkameror/sergelstorg/
youtube.com/watch?v=EMeq6bbXnoY
youtu.be/ZIOu5_G4Uc4
youtube.com/watch?v=zUWUAvSpnQY
petterssonsblogg.se/2016/01/25/1975-aret-da-sveriges-vag-utfor-borjade/
svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2015/02/12/da-sverige-blev-mangkulturellt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VideoSource:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMeq6bbXnoY

da fuq

Trams.

Fuck it dude I'll become Muslim just so I can go over there and get some tight white swede ass

I'll just leave this here..

youtu.be/ZIOu5_G4Uc4

You know what you must do

> bunch of smelly muslims all in one place at the same time

perfect opportunity to relieve Sweden of some of its mudslime problem. Get onto it Sven, youre Sweden's only hope

U brainwashed dense motherfuckers

>They say it is a anti-racist march, but the organizers are all muslims that have openly supported ISIS on facebook.

Why do I have the feeling you're lying?

Russians killed all the strong men at poltava.

Gonna need a link for this, broder

never gonna habben buddy
sloots are traitors and the Jew mind weapon has been successful

pol is in absolute shambles atm, turn to Jesus.

Wait, is this shit for real or is it just a slide thread?

He is not, welcome to Sweden

If you really are swedish and you know where they are gathering i think ita time you get a truck.

source?

Well, show me those Facebook posts where the organizers express their sympathy for ISIS, then.

WTF, Sweden.

Stop whining on a mongolian image sharing forum. Take action.

Why don't YOU cucks dare to organize a counter-march?

Just let it burn. March when you have military power backing you up.

just take a truck and do some braking problems simulation

Källa

>but the organizers are all muslims that have openly supported ISIS on facebook.
>but the organizers are all muslims that have openly supported ISIS on facebook.

Do you have a source for this? Much appreciated

Perhaps we could have a week ago.

Unfortunately, Jared has turned Trump to the Cuck Side. Donald was an excellent negotiator. But when he ousted Bannon and attacked Syria, the man I knew as Barons father was dead. He's more neocon than man now.

Main Organizer is: Damon Rasti, Mahmood Al shaktoom as well as Refugees Welcome (George Soros) and the Red Cross (Mossad).

For swedecucks this will be broadcasted live on government-run state media SVT starting 2pm (14:00)

HAHAHAH. They are now literally being lined up on the street for the truck of peace to come.

>Damon Rasti, Mahmood Al shaktoom
thank you. where have they diplayed their isis sympathies

#NotAllMuslims

Link to Wolodarski being a cuck. I dont believe he said that

Sweden was a mistake.

Dude If a muslim terror attack happened in India, Modi would've raped the living hell out of every mudslime.
You need someone like him to uncuck you from this.

perhaps is the time for you to get on a truck

Based Modi

For you non-Swedecucks here is a webcam that will showcase Swedish nationals praying for ISIL just after their own people were murdered by the moslem forces.

maybe a source?

i bet half the "swedes" on this board are proxy fags.

Sweden is an abomination and almost all Swedes are reprobates. Is it time to officially declare Swedes as an enemy of the white race?

To rape someone is a mudslime and currynigger thing.

this is just unreal.

Sweden has been an enemy of the white races since 1975 when they added it into the constitution that Sweden must be a multicultural country.

Yes

Nigga, he gave you a name if you can't Google your obviously a cock munching leftist who should be thrown out of a helicopter. Now kill yourself and get off the board.

I hope you realize that the only way out of this is holding the power button for more than 5 seconds

Sveriges grundlagar är de fyra grundlagar som reglerar Sveriges statsskick. Dessa grundlagar är regeringsformen (RF), tryckfrihetsförordningen (TF), yttrandefrihetsgrundlagen (YGL) och successionsordningen (SO).
?

anti-racist detected

>get little girls run over by a truck
>protest against racism

ive googled it but i cant find anything, you dumb fucking useless retard

get the fuck out of this thread

Absolutely

Inb4 a sven evens the score with his own truck of peace

why should they be scared of muslims, it's the right wing that is killing people

Sweden, time for democracy is over. I feel like you would have to go house to house and kill their babies, seriously, if you want to save your future from being foreigner controlled.

>DEEP-THROAT
>SANDY
>COCKS

D
U
N
E
D

Seriously though you cunts gotta do something about this

Yes! An immediate quarantine must be performed.

this, sometimes nature requires you to pass an ethical marshmallow test

read the Bible instead of posting this bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=zUWUAvSpnQY

And who wrote the bible? Jesus was a jew according to you jews!!!!

jesus hated the kikes, watch marching to zion

Maybe a swede with a truck could send a message to the muzzies. Payback style.

Name and shame any white Swedes attending

Congratulations Sweden, you are unquestionable the number one cucked European country.

Really?
Did they really wrote in the Constitution that Sweden HAS to be a multicultural country?

What did they have in mind? What's the purpose?

This much is true, things have actually turned so bad that it is now survival of the fittest where moral standards can no longer apply.

Get a truck...drive through march.... profit!

Jesus didn't hate anybody you moron, do you even know who Jesus is?

>Pray for those who curse you
>"Father forgive them for they know not what they do" while being crucified
>While we were yet SINNNERS, Christ died for us

Stop distorting the image of Christianity!

Jesus was a Jew and all of the early Christians were Jews. Your anti-semitism does not belong in Christianity.

what about the supreme gentleman

There has to be something medically definable going on in Sweden. Its simply not rational sane behavior. I know of no other citizenry to be this obtuse towards its own demise. Germany would possibly be the next most cucked country, and not even Germans are anywhere near that oblivious to their predicament. This is a rejection of logic and reason so blatant that I cant even call it leftism. I refuse to accept a mere intellectually constructed political philosophy could take hold that deep and that vastly in a population to create this effect. When you find people like that here in the US, they are visibly mentally and emotionally unwell and even the majority of leftist will distance themselves from people that far gone. So how it is so wide-spread in Sweden among age brackets and prominent so high up in the ranks of leadership is beyond me.

I have to assume it is the product of a generation of deliberately hobbled youth, and that is possible. We see it here mostly on campuses. It takes a destruction of basic parental authority, emotional coddling, a failure to correct and total isolation from reason as a value.

The product is deliberate infantilization. It can be done. When it occurs in a few, we recognize them as mentally ill. When they begin to make up large groups, for some reason, people are slower to identify it as such.

Which brings me back to a point I've made earlier that the left is, essentially, a lobby for the insane, adults who do not live by reason. And when there arent enough, the left goes into the schools, finds the emotionally malformed and manufactures them to make insane emotional recklessness seem like an intellectual choice and virtue. It legitimizes insanity...

Translate it yourself you lazy bastard.
petterssonsblogg.se/2016/01/25/1975-aret-da-sveriges-vag-utfor-borjade/

TLDR;
A jew named Schwartz forced Sweden to adopt multiculturalism by adopting it into law and making all government agencies responsible for implementing it.

David Schwartz
svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2015/02/12/da-sverige-blev-mangkulturellt

... But the effect is not simply political. You have literally created medically definable harm. You have divorced an adult human from the only thing distinguishing us from other apes, the ability to survive by reason. Insanity is a legitimate illness, the malfunction of the brain. You can get there many ways; drugs, stress, congenital or neurophysical injury. But the most common is conditioning, usually from home problems. In this case, it appears to be coming from the schools. And I guess this is what happens when the state is allowed to be the parental authority instructing kids.

ISIS wouldn't hesitate sexually enslaving/killing Kurdish, even Turkish(Swedish) babies.

This. Please PROOFS

R.I.P the United Arab Emirates of Swedistan

>lutheran retard

god hates a lot of people, read the bible you dumb fuck

who do you think is coming in the clouds in revelation?

Have you even read the book once?

jesus christ is the original anti semite. but it only terms of religion, not in terms of race

>Can trump fire 59 tomahawks in to our government buildings pls... ??
Trump can't even destroy one airfield with 59 tomahawks. Just follow the example of your fellow swedes

Poo worshipper

>REEEEEEEE

[YES INTENSIFIES]

just let it end, jesus christ
why can't you just kill yourselves already you fucking cucks.

just nuke fucking sweden already

wipe it all out

every single child, woman , man
kill every single swede , 1000 per second , 1 million per day for good measure

Why haven't you swedekucks done anything. This is beyond pathetic holy shit.

>wtf people???? Can trump fire 59 tomahawks in to our government buildings pls... ??
Send Ivanka photos of dead Swedish girls. See what happens.

Be a man
Go shoot up the paliament or something
Kill this editor.
Do SOMETHING

turn off ur proxys shill

I have read the Bible multiple times, you uneducated fool. The amount of times it says Jesus unconditionally loves everyone and preached love towards enemies, are many.

Somehow you missed all of these, huh? You're not a Christian, your heart is far from God.

"Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love."
(1 John 4:8)

"but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
(Romans 5:8)

“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;
in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”
(Matthew 15:8-9)

Repent. There is no darkness in God, but in your heart, there is.

Thanks for all the memes and shit posts guys. I could've wasted another ten minutes lurking here expecting discussion to happen.

Then I saw all the shit posts and realized the kids arent back in school til tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Damn this stupid Name won't go away, it should be cleared after the post is made... terrible programming

To the 0.000001% (approx) of Swedes who're redpilled I strongly suggest that you renounce your Swedishness, never speak in the cuck-tounge again and leave that heathen country to burn. Maybe you could move to the UK before brexit happens.

>The white race hereby declares the Swedes to be an enemy and disavows them utterly.

Why would you add to the constitution that Sweden must be a multicultural country? What's behind this? Some deal with the US?

You could call it the Truck of Tolerance

hurr durr at least muslims fight for their right and control their bitches and throw rocks at them for not listening to their master this is how life should be: manly and tough oogh, fucking testosterone everywhere.

but few here speak cuck

It's incredibly tacky to be holding a pro Islam March so close to when some Muslims carried out murders.

Did you paste in the wrong thread?

>(((Peter Wolodarski)) who is the editor of one of swedens largest newspaper
How many dinner parties do you think this dude has had with the Bonniers and Lerner Spectre?
Take them out and rebuild your country.

horribly meme'd my friend

>god doesnt hate reprobates

yeah because making someone unsavable and sending them to hell forever and ever is so loving

Psalm 5:5 KJV
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Psalm 11:5 KJV
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Psalm 45:7 KJV
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Proverbs 6:16 KJV
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

Jeremiah 44:4 KJV
Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate.

Psalm 10:3 KJV
For the wicked boasteth of his heart’s desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth. (Abhor is another word for hate)