twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I go out

/thread

I don't care desu

I care for the sake of others.

>You never go out.
>implying they won't come in

This is a lie

Shit skins made my beloved city a "danger zone" for just 10 years ago, you never locked your doors, you never worried about your kids in the afternoon/nights. Then shitskins decided to move in and now all that I said was reversed with crime being 5000%+

good point

Its called empathy you retard.

And no, I don't get out

Because I read about what it was like before.

Fucking normie

>that flag
pottery

I work a desk job in my rural town, of course I go out. Sometimes I visit the capital city and see some chinks/muzzies/niggers here and there. Even seeing some mixed race couples occasionally. I do hope most of them are tourists.

Even if I went out, the chances a terrorist attack would directly impact me or someone I know is less then .001%. Still doesn't stop world governments from spending billions of dollars a year pussy footing around in the desert not accomplishing anything.

>you never go out
severe islamophobia causes me to stay inside all day :^)

thanks liberals

youtube.com/watch?v=fQGgWjl-Rhs

Eesti sweetheart you're so irrelevant and unknown nobody even thinks about bombing/trucking your country

back to plebbit

this is true

suck on that, camel fuckers!

What if the terrorists decide to blow up my house?

>"Oh there's a truck about to run me over but it's so far away at the moment so why should I care?"

>you go out
>no muslims

How lucky am i lads ?

that is what you subhumans will never get we actually care about each other even when we not even know each other...

I know that this is hard to understand for people who use their own children and send them to death for the prophet of satan

Because look at that disgusting fucks faces he deserves to die from that alone. But he would rape a nine-year-old boy or girl, he would probably kill his own sister or mother, participate in throwing rocks out of woman's head for no reasons etc

Their religion is predicated on war genocide slavery and Forced conversion, it's time the Christians take back the Middle East, north Africa and southern Asia and fuck give the Hindus their land they've never been a play on society like Moslems.

Humanity needs to get rid of this archaic, antiquated barbaric ideology once and for all it's a fucking disgusting culture

>turn on the tv
>muslim prime minister

I do go out but even then I still don't give a fuck. Europeans are not waking up, so in that case it's just nature doing it's work: one civilisation conquering the other. If we are too weak then that's our fault and then we deserve to get conquered.

I do hope that all the smarter, red pilled Euros regroup somewhere where white people still have a sense of morality

>About 7 european powers have fought and spilled blood to get ahold of our land in the past 1000 years
If we are so irrelevant, why weren't we left the fuck alone?

Access to the Baltic sea knobhead.

not my prime minister but...

See? That makes us important baka tbqh

>Flag

>later remember you're romanian

i'm not sure lad

All praise to Poland, pioneers of uncucking themselves. We must all follow them.