>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiOwRSzx2A4
bisnow.com/new-york/news/commercial-real-estate/jared-and-josh-kushner-launch-real-estate-investment-platform-cadre-44224
youtube.com/watch?v=vhr5mncCQvQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-chemical-attack-idlib-sarin-gas-toxic-khan-sheikhoun-russia-assad-claims-experts-evidence-a7668996.html
nytimes.com/2017/01/13/technology/jared-kushner-brother-joshua-kushner-spotlight.html?_r=0
youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks
medium.com/@kurtluidhardt
archive.is/Y8K63
medium.com/@kurtluidhardt/the-best-wins-were-the-ones-i-never-expected-af971a9efc97
archive.is/M31QI
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back to the_donald you cucks

AWOO~!

trump is the president

youtube.com/watch?v=hiOwRSzx2A4

Thank you for using the correct OP.

>fast /ptg/ and /sg/ threads on a sunday
>slide threads every minute
>retarded filenames
>awkward greentexts
>double space

Now you really know there are influence and divide & conquer teams in Sup Forums. Don't forget: you're here forever. You will be converted eventually. Good job bumping and keeping this thread alive, you are our slaves.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

>trump should of done nothing, who cares if not a single one of his bills or EO would ever get passed, the Russian narrative would of been pushed deeper, and who cares that he said he would be doing this when he ran, he would still be /ourguy/

fuck off

In peach the orange boofoon

Prosper Group faggots are hiding behind the mods.

March 25, 2015

>bisnow.com/new-york/news/commercial-real-estate/jared-and-josh-kushner-launch-real-estate-investment-platform-cadre-44224

>Jared and Joshua Kushner have partnered with Goldman Sachs and Blackstone Group alumnus Ryan Williams to launch Cadre, a real estate investment platform that connects investors with opportunities in gateway markets. The brothers serve as strategic advisers while Williams is the CEO, overseeing day-to-day operations, The Real Deal reports. The founders began working on the venture last fall and have already raised $18.3M in a Series A round led by Joshua Kushner's company, Thrive Capital, and General Catalyst Partners. Other investors include real estate giants like SL Green Realty, Andrew Farkas of Island Capital Group, and former Vornado Realty Trust CEO Michael Fascitelli. Cadre has also secured a $250M backstop from a large family office. The Kushners have an extensive history in real estate. Jared (pictured), who's married to Ivanka Trump, is the CEO of Kushner Cos, a developer of Dumbo Heights in Brooklyn, and is one of the youngest and wealthiest real estate moguls in the country. Meanwhile, Josh has invested in major tech startups like Instagram and Reddit, in addition to real estate startups like Hightower, 42Floors Honest Buildings and Compass. [TRD]

>Cadre has also secured a $250M backstop from a large family office.

Soros bought Jared Kushner in 2015. There was never any question as to the outcome. Trump is a Soros plant.

Of course. Previous thread was a shill thread but as half the thread is shills anyway we would be better using it over splitting it

wow..you didn't stop when i sliced your other thread in TWO...you just had to make another one..with he power of Assad, /sg/ will be victorious.. death to Israel..

BUILD THAT WALL MR PRESIDENT
DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
FUCK ISLAM AND FUCK HILLARY
r/MarchAgainstTrump shills BTFO

So the last thread was called PNAC and this one is a fucking TV show? its like some strange liberal cognitive dissonance that prevents you from seeing the dark irony of these threads

Paid shills using VPNs... You could say that for many pro-Trump posters

Really makes me think

Imagine the shitstorm on Sup Forums if Hillary had won the election and launched tomahawks

What's her endgame?

And the Lamb shall lie down with the Wolf.

>tfw me an my brother smash the fash yeaah

>Law and order is neoconservative propaganda
Kek

Convince me Trump wasn't controlled opposition, because the last 4-5 days sure make it look like so.

Those tomahawks would have went right up Assad's ass.

We need to rage irl about Kushner too, we can't get much done just complaining on a Mongolian butthole painting forum.

this this this

>ISIS losing civil war
>Assad about to restore order in Syria
>Israel and neocons get worried
>false flag gas attack in Syria
>Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump demand war
>Mattis, McMaster, and Tillerson agree
>Bannon says no
>Trump takes the bait
>Syrian airbase gets hit
>Neocons, liberals, and ISIS celebrate
>Trump supporters abandon him
>Richard Spencer leads peace rally
>Peace is anti Semitic now
tl;dr Trump is controlled opposition, the gas attack is fake, and the deep state won.

Just wait for the next school shooting
>those beautiful babies
>have made me change my opinion on guns

Have the shills left?

youtube.com/watch?v=vhr5mncCQvQ

It's a good thing /ptg/ has zero principle and flip as much as their god emperor

Hillary would have launched the missiles as part of her inauguration ceremony. Then the next day declared all white males to be sent to war oversees immediately

Why are liberals so terrible at making memes?

AGAINST:
Ben Garrison
Ann Coulter
Laura Ingraham
Nigel Farage
Marine Le Pen
Steve Bannon
Ron Paul

FOR
John McCain
Lindsey Graham
Chuck Schumer
MSM
Israel
Hillary Clinton
Paul Wolfowitz
Evan McMullin
Rick Wilson
Bill Kristoll
Antifa

Nothing to see here.

>A crater is seen at the site of an air strike, after what rescue workers described as a suspected gas attack in the town of Khan Sheikhoun in rebel-held Idlib, Syria Reuters

>“From 11.30am to 12.30pm local time, [9.30am to 10.30am BST] Syrian aircraft conducted an air strike in the eastern outskirts of Khan Sheikhoun on a large warehouse of ammunition of terrorists and the mass of military equipment,” said Major General Igor Konashenkov, according to a translation by Russian state media.

>But witnesses and survivors said the bombs struck hours earlier, with images showing at least one hit a road rather than a building

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-chemical-attack-idlib-sarin-gas-toxic-khan-sheikhoun-russia-assad-claims-experts-evidence-a7668996.html

How is that crater from a Chemical planestrike?

When is Trump administration presenting the evidence?

But he was Finn. He is actually Tiffy's puppet the whole time. Here is the timeline of events

I'm really looking forward to know who Trump will be a puppet next. I wonder how long until it's Tiffy's turn

> Trump is a DNC puppet
> Trump is a Manafort puppet
> Trump is a Christie puppet
> Trump is a Jared and Ivanka puppet
> Trump is a Reince puppet
> Trump is a Putin puppet
> Trump is a Pence puppet
> Trump is a Banon puppet
> Trump is a KAC puppet
> Trump is a Jared puppet (reprise)

-------- You are here --------

> Trump is a Bundo puppet
> Trump is a Mattis puppet
> Trump is a Pope Francis puppet
> Trump is a Rothschild puppet
> Trump is a Barron puppet

and ultimately, the truth

> Trump is a Tiffy puppet

Bow to the real power behind the throne

Leftist niggers hiding behind unlimited amounts of money, the whole media up for sale, even cuckservatives against PDJT, too bad all your (((polls))) with 99% chance of Hilldawg winning got the (((jews))) to hold the shekels, otherwise, perhaps, with a little more illegal voting and money shoved around you might have had it... might.

Joshua Kushner, Jared's brother, profits off of Obamacare. Why did the repeal fail again?

>nytimes.com/2017/01/13/technology/jared-kushner-brother-joshua-kushner-spotlight.html?_r=0

>In the weeks after the election, Mr. Kushner has grappled with many questions over Oscar Health. The company, which is one of Mr. Kushner’s most prominent investments, sells health insurance to individuals under President Obama’s Affordable Care Act. That is a law that Jared Kushner is uniquely positioned to influence now that he is a senior adviser to the president-elect, which puts his younger brother and the start-up in an awkward position.

Hillary Clinton lost to Ivanka Trump.

>Richard Spencer leads peace rally
>Peace is anti Semitic now
This is why im going full nazi now

Good luck getting any of these cowards out of their basements let alone somewhere relevant to protests

>Trump unironically supported this.

ASSAS DIN DU NUGGIN

DELET
THE GOYIM MUST NOT KNOW

LEAVE TRUMP ALONE! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?

youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks

Glad based Zkylon B didn't completely fall for the Trumpcuck denialism.

>When is Trump administration presenting the evidence?
never. why would they?

>Secular muslims are ok
>Secular jews are evil

Makes me think.

AWOO~

I know who you are Kurt.

>medium.com/@kurtluidhardt
archive.is/Y8K63

>medium.com/@kurtluidhardt/the-best-wins-were-the-ones-i-never-expected-af971a9efc97
archive.is/M31QI

>Yesterday, Jan 20, Kristen and I were in DC celebrating Donald Trump’s Inaugural. It was great to see and celebrate with many of the Trump staff, vendors and RNC staff that we fought with side-by-side.

>On Thursday, we attended a Massachusetts GOP reception. It brought to mind that just 6 years earlier on that very day (Jan 19, 2010) we were involved in something equally improbable- Scott Brown’s victory in the Massachusetts Senate special election.

>The Prosper Group took on both candidates hoping that they would win, but believing their chances less than 50%. We were hired by Scott Brown in August of 2009 after Republicans took such a beating in 2008. There were just three people on the campaign. In fact, Scott Brown’s opponent thought it so unlikely she lose that she took a vacation immediately after winning the Democrat Primary.

She's either insane or playing the role well. How does she not have loved ones to step in for an intervention? I'm genuinely starting to feel bad for her.

Fuck evidence

Babies died goddamit evidence doesn't matter

See I'm being ironic but this is the literal stance of this here /ptg/ thread

Memes require one to be able to see and point out irony and it is impossible to recognize irony when you live inside of it.

Fuck off Trumpsters, pol has always been an antifa board.

Nobody here says that you tard

Communism prevents natural selection. All commie memes were created equally, leftists beat the shit out of their memes to make it work. Their memes are of low quality because they're all the same. There is no originality to them, for example, the "LOOK AT ME" meme was created months before they pumped that thing out, and when leftists get their hands on a meme, it's already old and stale, but they put it out anyway. Their memes are unnatural, synthetic, forced... Their target audience is told what is funny, there is no irony to it, so it really sucks. Ours were made freely and originally, they seem to be natural, and they are oh so subtle and witty. And that's why they work.

Tl;Dr commies can't grow food and commies can't grow memes

IMPEACH

That's really ridiculous

Zyklon Ben is more redpilled than he lets on.

Unbelievable!

>Rothschild puppet
I'm almost certain I've seen that actual accusation fairly recently.

enjoy your refugees thanks to israel you cuckolds

Then what do you say vpn shill?

The gets in this thread are just more justification from kek for me

Pic unrelated

Kill yourself, it's better than living in Sweden.

Delicious tears, mind you.
It's been 6 months, your kind is yet to step down, all you do is bark.

That you're retarded for imaging shit that doesn't exist

Great thing about all this Trump shit is that Jews and their Jewy ways are being exposed for the parasites they are.

eat more jewish trash you fucking brainwashed faggots

That's why I moved it to near the "you are here" line

Don't fall for Kushner shit. That's Bannon getting a narrative going. Trump has been a shark for decades, he's not some easily manipulated bitch. He doesn't seem to like yes men and he values family...so Kushner isn't going anywhere.

If trump does something we don't like it's not cuz he was played like an idiot, it's cuz he made that decision.

nice proxy, cunt

fuck off cunts

NEOCON KIKE GENERAL

holy fuck watching you two argue is eerie. Go fuck each other in the ass already

Mr. President!

I was a Trump supporter Thursday morning. I fell for his lies, but I won't stand by them. If I wanted to kill Assad for 7 year old girls with verified Twitter accounts and Israeli intel I would have voted for Hillary Clinton. Trump is no better now.

Ok. Right. You're being a tad dodgy, anything wrong?

>hates refugees
>supports policy that creates more refugees

you are beyond retarded

The past few days really are the weakest shilling I've ever seen. You morons know this shit doesn't work if you make it so obvious, right?

what is she talking about?

>Sir, I would rather not waste taxpayer money abroad with so much fixing we need internally
>You racist, xenophobic, nazi, sexist don't want to carpet bomb Syria and impose Shariah Law as the people want it?
I wish this was fake...

Something about Cassandra Fairbanks. She's obsessed with her.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/

NeoCon meme is dead, Russia and US are going to become allies.

Yeah, really makes me think

Although I thank the current crop of shills, disruptors and dissenters: you managed to cleanse the board of actual redditor bandwagonners.

Whoever stays will be hard tho as they are native and can't be sent back for this is their homeland. We will be together for as long as you guys decide to stick around (about a week?) so sit tight and enjoy the ride

Was Cernovich pulling that story out of his ass or is it true?

youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks

Whats it like to see the collapse of all major leftist parties in your country. You probably took it pretty hard didn't you?

All of you inbred low IQ trump supporters should be fucking gassed.

oh look it's a circlejerk from the_donald ahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahhah
fucking losers eat shit