William Foster
William Foster

Whats so wrong about being transgender?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/lgbt/thread/8069743/
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

im fine with the mentally ill castrating themselves as long as they pay for it themselves

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

These people say that there is nothing that's female or male, yet they need to cut their dicks off because they feel to female. Good luck with being sterile and having a heightened risk for cancer.

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

I'm more bothered with perverts/pedos using transgender as an excuse to use the other bathroom

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

There are virtuous natural behaviors for each sex that are different because of what they provide to the tribe (or whatever community happens in response to pressure in modern times), because the sexes are genrrally distinct in both mental and physical abilities in ways that are complementary. A man dressing up and LARPing as a woman provides no benefit, and technically wastes the sexual energy of the man fucking him in non-generative activity. Its a bad influence on youngsters that might think the trap is cool, or might want to get easy sex from him in the future. I basically conditioned myself to be bisexual because I thought tgere was nothing wrong with it and it would afford me more sexual opportunities. I'm red-pilled about sex now, but it seems the damage is done.

James Rivera
James Rivera

nothing. the problem is people thinking that they should have the 'right' to expresss their sexuality/gender/whateverthefucktheywanttocallit literally everywhere they fucking go like they're clinging on to it to define them as unique from others. these are the people that are the scum of civilized society.

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

God said it's wrong. Repent sinner.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

exactamundo

mental illness is a social construct: yup, true

treating social constructs like the object of your whim destroys society: ALSO TRUE

wrap it up deleuzians

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

also this, I think they underestimate how little the majority of people care about their faggy behaviour so why they feel the need to have so many pride parades and rub it in the public's faces is beyond me

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

As long as you don't scream for attention, fine by me
Don't expect to not be made fun of, though.The whole concept is so subversive of classic societal values that people will never accept trans people, for better or worse

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Nothing. If some faggot wants to dress up like a girl, pretend he is one, cut his lunch off, and give himself cancer with artificial hormones, great. More power to him. At least we know he won't be spreading his inferior genes.

The problem comes when they demand that the rest of society has to recognize that deformed hideous creature as an actual woman. Nope.

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

Transgenders are the worst scum who should be gassed.

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

desuarchive.org/lgbt/thread/8069743/

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

It's more about the rush to defend them in the name of progress without even thinking about it. Like putting kids on hormones then their bodies are so fucked they can't get surgery. People jump on the progress bandwagon not thinking about the outcome, just to make sure feelings aren't hurt but it ruins lives. The surgery may be the cure to this disease, but we are going in blind and seeing even bigger troubles with this medication. I'd say progressivness is more of a disease than anything else. It's the inability to process all matters at hand.

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

this

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

This. If trans people would have just acted like normal humans instead of calling everyone sexist and screeching about pronouns nobody would give a single fuck about them right now. People hate them out of nothing more than spite and I guess religion.

James Brown
James Brown

it's no different than lunatics that want to cut limbs or impair themselves because they've always seen themselves as disabled people. it's a mental illness, and indulge them is a mistake.

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

gender is a social contrast
this is so retarded
gender is your sex, and you're born with a sex. that sex defines your gender. if your sex is penis, the gender, and word we humans use to define us creatures with penises as, IS MALES
same with females. a social construct would be the right or wrong arugments about abortion. it's not natural to abort a baby, but if you're broke, on drugs, or just a shitty person, than some would say you shouldn't have a child. this is a human, moral construction. transgenderd people have proven they more more than one mental illness with this fucking picture

Levi James
Levi James

Pretending hormones and genital mutilation fix mental ilness.

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

fullhouse checked

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

thinking that this degeneracy spark by the left to feminize males and destroy the nuclear family is acceptable

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

witnessed

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

Prepare yourself for this to become common in your part of the world, Sweden, as white boys submit to your Arab overlords

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

Transgenders are incapable of sorting.

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

There is nothing wrong with it.

Newfag Sup Forumsacks just hate on them, especially cute girls (male), in order to fit in.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

im a faggot, but who the fuck likes arabs. I want vikings to fuck

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

alright arnold

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

They're so cute.

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

There are ugly people of all kinds, just as they can be handsome, 'tis in the eye of the beholder....

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Holy fuck this creature is repulsive.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

Trans people are gross.

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

david faustino in where are they now?

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

come on, lighten up brother. We will reclaim this world, all of the west must unite

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Its great, we need to start the transgenders on hormone blockers early though.

Jazz is quite qt despite her parents looking like Jewish hobgoblins, imagine if someone with good trap genetics got the same treatment?

It would be glorious.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

FUCKING SWEDEPOSTERS

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

A crime against nature, thats what it is.

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

god that thing looks like a gremlin

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

dick so small they can't make a vagina out of it

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Nothing.

now let me tell all the schizophrenics the voices in their head are real.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

The scary truth is that most "trannies" may actually just be autistic kids that became autistically interested in the opposite sex and it was interpreted as them being trannies.

And if you listen to some of these doctors it becomes clear they want to make kids into trannies really just to experiment on them and/or fuck them at some point.

It really is because of a sexual perversion on their part. They know many of these kids will "grow out of it" but they want to start treatment ASAP so they will be more fuckable later and also to just see what happens.

A multi-generation campaign of executing sexual deviants would drastically decrease the amount of sexual deviants in the world not just because it goes underground but because without these people molesting our kids far fewer of them will exist. Molesting children and/or mentally fucking them up is how faggots and deviants reproduce.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Sexual reassignment is a crime against humanity and feminine penises

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

That is because her mother is one of the ugliest people ever.

Jazz looks more feminine than her mother.

That is exactly my point, imagine someone with good genetics receiving the same treatment.

Great, hopefully she will keep it. Sarina Valentina also has a tiny dick.

Fucking a large dicked tranny is pretty gay bro, stay away.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

Trans is not a gender.
I means you are transitioning from male to female or the other way.
It is not a new seperate gender and anyone who tries to say otherwise needs to jump off a cliff ASAP.

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

True

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

be insecure and unpopular
be given the chance to become a faggot
suddenly you're special
everyone needs to treat you nicely
you can act however you want because whoever calls you out for acting like a retard will be labeled sexist and transphobic

gee I wonder why so many failures of a man try to become women, I'm sure it's a natural thing to happen and has nothing to do with your insecurities and lack of a life.
Do whatever you want, just dont go around telling people about it and dont expect humanity to change their whole lives to support your stupid mental illness.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

trannies are fucking disgusting and they should be fucking gassed
t. a bi dude

Brody James
Brody James

It's like helping a paranoid person to fortify their house.
It doesn't solve any of the underlying problems.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

Who is that in the picture?

Nolan White
Nolan White

Im bi guys

No you're a fucking faggot.

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

Autogynephilia

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

Mental illness is a social construct. As Dave Chappelle once said;
"Saying someone is made is dismissive....... Maybe he's not crazy, maybe its just the environment that's sick"
Cosmetic marketers were trying to find a way of marketing cosmetics to men. They started pushing shit in Brazil getting men to get more in touch with their feminine side. Unexpected results started as Brazil was already a degenerate society and plastic surgery had started becoming a thing.
That's why there are so many trannies there. Its effects have been rippling and being enforced by this new wave of liberalism and feminism.
As I said its just the environment that's sick.

David Bell
David Bell

It's not real. It's a social construct. They are mostly autogynephilic sex perverts.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

I find both men and women attractive
check mate

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Just because you fuck women you're not any less of a faggot.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

they demand that the culture be rearranged to suit their maladaptivity even though such rearrangement imposes undue costs on the adaptive.

it is like a mutant cactus in a greenhouse demanding the thermostat be increased to desert weather when everyone else in the greenhouse is a rose bush. fuck cacti. rose bushes first!

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

doesnt it even out?

if you only fuck women youre straight
if you only fuck men youre gay
if you fuck both?????

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

The rest of humanity sees them as monstrous deformities forever stuck in a limbo in between its real gender and its mental confabulations. That is what us normal people call a trans person. It will never again resemble what he was, and never attain a completely coherent and functional living creature, physically and mentally. Are you actually proposing we should give them the 55 fucking pronouns they're demanding and to actually decribe them with the same terms we use for human beings?

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

[[Question:]] Why do feminists push for transgender-ism and then go and say there's no gender?

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

man jaw
man hands
man feet
jewiest looking jew since the beginning of jews

Back to the cuckshed you go, Hjalmar.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

if you fuck both?????

Then you're a faggot who happens to fuck women too

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

That is my point.

Still a VAST improvement over her parents.

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Checked
Gender=/=Sex
And rekt

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

it is an attempt to undermine the white patriarchy. that is their sole goal and everything is just a hamsterization/rationalization to that end.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

that pic

NICE MUSTACHE!!!!

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

so there's no way to be bi according to you?
youre either a fag or not

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

Shade from huge Jew nose and weird lightning.

Testosterone blockers = no moustache

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

I get what you're saying, but the reason you're mistaken is that we operate under the premise that gay is a sexual orientation, when it's simply a fetish, like scat and zoophilia. They're is only one proper sexual orientation and it is the one that permits us to procreate. Only the mentally unstable and the victims of cultural marxism actually believe that it's normal to put your dick in shit and think they can synthetically create proper family unit and call it as legitimate as a heterosexual functional family. It's like kids playing "house" by imitating what adults are doing.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

The affirmation that you're bi still holds true, but in my eyes, there are no bis, you're just a gay guy who still finds women attractive enough to fuck them.

Are you a top in your gay relationships? If you're it means you're probably more attracted to the submissiveness of women than to the actual pussy

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

I agree with you 100%, but there's nothing wrong with calling people with a men fetish faggots or gay.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

God didn't say anything because he doesn't exist.

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

It is by definition not normal.

Normal sucks and normies who cling to the bland mainstream are retarded.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Again, remember that there's no such thing as gay. Using your sexual organs for fetishes instead of for procreation is simply one of the many ways a human being can be dysfunctional. It's not binary like having simply a choice of hetero of gay, but rather a choice between functionnal and dysfunctional human being. I would even venture that sleeping with 10-11-12 year olds makes more sense than all gay fetishes, because the instinctive drive to procreate is clearly present.

Lincoln Moore
Lincoln Moore

BUT WOULDN'T ENDING THE ''PATRIARCHY'' AND BEING GENDER-LESS JUST HELP THEM SHUT UP SO WE CAN GET ALONG?

didn't mean to write in caps

James Long
James Long

Yeah fuck the system man!!! It's stripping me of my unique identity man!!! Now come here and fill my ass!! *makes goyim sound*

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

instinctive drive

Yeah that makes sense...

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

as the fiance of a trans MtF

Nothing is wrong with them if they accept the reality of their situation. My partner is fine with the fact she will never ever birth children and that biologically she is a man. She accepts this reality and does not dispute it. However she prefers to dress and behave in a way that suits her mentally. Mentally she is a woman, anatomically no she is not but mentally she wants to look how she feels.

Honestly i have no issues with transgender people if they can pass well and i mean you can't tell from anyone else. If you pass 100% and act and behave like a woman in all aspects then you have my approval. But if you are ugly as sin and can't pass for shit? Well sorry but you are still in the middle stage.

What people seem to ignore is that being "trans" is not a gender. its a stage. You are still a man or a woman, just the opposite you were born as (mentally) Being Transgender is just the transitioning stage between the two, once you can pass with flying colours then you are no longer trans but instead the person you were aspiring to be.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

*tips fedora*

shadiily m'lady

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

fucking this. My fiance is trans and she can't stand the people who go about trying to "define" themselves. She reckons they should just be themselves and leave it at that and stop shoving it in everyones face.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Ebin argument.

In my country gay acceptance is normal, it guess that makes it right by your logic?

Are the most popular movies, songs, food also the best?

I argue that some of the best things in the world exist on the fringe.

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

You just want a feminine penis to suck for a hobby while Somali bulls rape all the white women in Sweden.

Kill yourself, Sven.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

This is also quite annoying. IMO if you are trans and want to use the "correct" bathroom for you, you should only be allowed if you fucking pass and nobody else can tell.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

HRT is a coping mechanism that tries to prevent trannies from killing themselves over their type of chromosomes.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Whats so wrong about being transgender?
You cant possible change chromosomes in cells of your body, all you can do is repeat "2x2=5" about yourself like a kike-indoctrinated mentally ill fuck you are.

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

believes in something with no evidence
Hello, Reddit.

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

Sadly the fourth panel seems commonly accepted at this point as the criteria for "mental illness" have expanded beyond any reasonable scope.

Thanks Victim Culture

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Anything else doesn't make sense, and is why they had to push propaganda for 3 decades to get people to just say "fuck it, let them be disgusting human beings". And they even had their gay figureheads from the 80s like Boy George and George Michael go to jail for gross indecency, because that's what dysfunctional human being do. Fuck their lies saying it was only intolerant normies legislating against homosexuality, when that never fucking happened. It was sodomy that was illegal and for the simple fact that it's a vector for disease. Lo and behold, AIDS in the 80s spreading out from all the gay communities in every urban centers. Our ancestors had more fucking common sense than us and with less science available to back up their decisions.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

Since when is biology the same thing as sociology.

David Rivera
David Rivera

Wait til you understand that literally everything is about social construct because we're social creatures, and bullying people for being ""different"" is the social construct that has kept this shit in check.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

All good responses, there is nothing immoral about it. It's extremely fucking silly however that it is recognized as a social movement, and not just a niche bunch of mentally ill fuckcakes.
Society demands that these people don't exist, their very presence is a void of practicality and reason that does not serve their neighbors, their state, or themselves.
They're little more than a lump, which is fine, but if they become a vocal lump, and start to spread and become a cancer, that's when it becomes immoral.
When society pressures young minds into becoming these people who are overwhelming depressed, self-harming, erratic, and suicidal, it becomes not just a niche group, but a growing discourse within society, similar to the encouragement of incest, rape, etc.

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Deleuze did nothing wrong

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

People with gender dsyphoria Are more prone to schizophrenia. And schizophrenics or sometimes prone to thinking they have gender Dsyphoria

hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/

So how many fuck ups are walking around right now thinking they are transexual but are actually just completely schizophrenic, and their doctors are not skilled enough to identify the difference or even if they were are too scared to be labelled transphobic. When the nutcase loses its mind over getting such news.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

It's like helping a paranoid person to fortify their house.
But atleast it makes them happy and they won't be bothering you
Can you give us a censored pic with jaw and all. I'd like to know how manly she looks. As well are you gay?

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

sorry my dude, i wont post pics due to privacy but i can guarantee you she is extremely feminine, she got lucky with her physique.

Also am i gay? Nah i dont think so. I believe being gay is being attracted to masculinity, shes about a feminine as it gets when it comes to trans people aside from the fact there is a cock instead of a vagina, shes got the curves and everything.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

That's disgusting

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Mentally she is a woman
No such thing. He's mentally a man, just mentally ill.

You're enabling his mental illness and insanity.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

So you've sucked on that fine feminine penis? And let her penetrate you on the reg?

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

But at least it makes them happy and they won't be bothering you

Until they begin to demand legislation forcing everyone to acknowledge their delusions under penalty of law.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Nothing, Ivanka dear, nothing at all, as long as you let me beat up your sweet boipucci.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

i suck her yeah but she isnt a huge fan on fucking me, we have done it a few times but it actually hurts a lot. She prefers if i fuck her.

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

And you are going to marry a platter of mental illness that can't bear your children as a wife should. Whew. Good luck.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

No idea, OP. They keep killing themselves over it so it must be pretty bad.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

As long as they are 18 and up and pay for their surgeries themselves I don't care so much. I disagree with it though as it is gender dysphoria which is a mental illness.

Angel James
Angel James

What is so wrong with being born a gender that is woven in every fiber of your body and every strand of dna and accepting that?
you dont see rhinos trying to flap their wings

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

It's a mental disorder and should be treated as one

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

says it doesn't push to get recognized with particular pronouns
says it knows it's a man
keeps referring to it as "she"

I guess these monstrosities do have to seek out people as mentally ill as them, no normal human being could simply disregard the natural instincts, biology and history as blatantly as this. Fuck the schools who taught these younger generations fucking identity politics as progress instead of the real actual progress our ancestors made to get us where we are. If all these people read the classics, I guarantee most of them would not see this as a legitimate way to live their lives. Time to kick the (((academics))) out from yet another nation. They'll just never learn these marxist pieces of shit.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

The argument from disgust is just a variant of typical "muh feels" argument so beloved by the left. We should not legislate based on disgust.

Plenty of things can spread disease and STDs are not a major problem in the developed world.

If our concern is public health there are much bigger issues to deal with.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

Yeah sure am, shes everything a wife should be apart from bearing children, if i want kids we will either adopt a newborn or ill have my sperm put in someone else as a surrogate or some shit.

Elijah White
Elijah White

lmao nah, shes better than that shit. American/euro trans are fucking disgusting. South East Asian are far superior.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Serbia
im dissapoint son, i thought you were orthodox

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

Oh so he's a ladyboy. You should have said so sooner.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

you deserve your country. aids-bastard.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

yeah ladyboy if you put it like that. Shes qt as fuck.

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Fecal matter is a biohazard, and it creates diseases which ravaged many continents in one fell swoop, like the fucking poo in loos that generated cholera which spread all the way to fucking England. This is a scientific point, not sophistry, and the fact that you argue through my points like an uneducated leftist tells me you're pretty much a lost cause if you don't educate yourself soon.

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

A wife is to fucking start a family unit, it's literally the main point of having one. The fact that you're oblivious enough to say that it's everything a wife should be shows that you have massive misconceptions as to what gives true fulfilment in life. See the light soon, because you will hate yourself 10-15 years down the road if you go through with this.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Guy made fun of me for being trans . . . . . . got a bullet in his nut sack, fun watch him sequel on the cement. I hope he grows tits and girls laugh at him .

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

sucks dick
thinks he's not gay

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

You're a homo

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

That's just the liberals....
Just because you can't see it doesn't mean its not happening
How do I find myself a qt tranny to be my wife?
Why not your wife's sperm? Also don't you think it'll be odd having a mother that has a dick. I can just imagine the shock he/she'll get when he finds out

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

eh i'm only 23, we will see where life takes us. Shes everything i want in a partner.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

appeal to natural instincts

I don't think you understand biology m8

This animal followed its natural instincts in an unnatural environment and look how it turned out.

Either we transcend the natural or we are doomed, we cant go back to living in caves.

You don't realize how advanced medicine has becomes in the last few decades. Monoclonal anti bodies, easy genetic manipulation, human cloning.
We have tools to deal with ANY pathogen imaginable, should the need arise.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

You be white for starters, go online dating sites and find someone who is qt enough and has enough common decency not to scam your ass.

Just be wary though a large percentage of the qt trans are sex workers either face to face or cam work so you might have to deal with that if you want a qt, luckily for me mine isnt like that.

cause she wants white kids and so do i, If we have kids they will be raised know she is their mother and was born "different" to most women, when they reach an appropriate age we would tell them the truth and hopefully by then they wont care as she would still be their mother and proved to be it.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Except, you know, BEING A SHE. Jfc you're only 23, turn back before it's too late!

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

and i forgot for the love of fucking god, treat them like you would with any other woman. Don't treat them differently cause they are trans cause that is a one way ticket to being dumped.

eh, we have been together for almost 4 years now, we arnt getting married for awhile yet, so we are having a long engagement. And besides if we get married it wont be "legal" so if we get "divorced" it will be as easy as just breaking up normally.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

cause she wants white kids and so do i, If we have kids they will be raised know she is their mother and was born "different" to most women, when they reach an appropriate age we would tell them the truth and hopefully by then they wont care as she would still be their mother and proved to be it.

pukes

man this is the most degenerate thing I read today

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

well how else would you do it? IMO i'd probs not say anything till they are of a decent age. Same goes for adoption and all that shit. Its still a normal family with a mother and father just that their mother was born "differently"

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

It* is a mentally ill man. It baffles me how someone could not see this. Just because it eats and shits like any other human being, it shouldn't normalize the fact that that person is in need of help, and not confirmation that it is completely sound of mind. Now I can't blame you because I didn't go through this indoctrination in the schools and in the media like your generation is going though, but seriously wake the fuck up man.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

You are truly a sick person. Maybe you two belong together

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

There are Orthodox idiots around here, but I'm not one. I am realistically black-pilled, so I have dealt with the fact that there is no god and that when you die, you simply cease to exist, and it's as if you never even existed.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

I don't think you understand established human behavioral patterns that go back millennia. Open a book and read once in a while you fucking social media junkie millennial piece of shit.

Justin White
Justin White

I don't have a political agenda here. I'm just saying this as an oldfag who has been around for a few decades in the gay community.

Everyone I have ever met who identified as trans struggled with serious mental illness. Every last one of them was deeply unhappy and depressed for reasons not related to gender or sexuality, and somehow thought that changing from a man into a woman or vice versa would magically fix all their problems. They fetishized the gender opposite of the one they were assigned at birth, and had an unrealistic view of it.

In short, "being a man/woman is hard. I would rather be the opposite - they never have to deal with any real problems". This is followed by months/years of LARPing a shitty, cliched hyper-sexualized stereotype of the gender they supposedly want to be, while demanding special treatment as a special snowflake. This creates a distraction that allows said "trans" person to ignore dealing with his or her mental illness and real issues for literally years.

The only exception I've met is a person who was born intersex, and as an adult ended up choosing a different gender than the one she was assigned at birth.

Trans is the cause celebre right now, but back in the day we went through this same thing with homosexuality. A lot of sick people thought that coming out as gay would fix all of their problems.

Shockers - it didn't. The people who thought that twenty years ago are still just as fucked up, but ow they have a gay identity to maintain and blame for all of their problems.

In the end, men fuck men, women fuck women, but mostly men and women just fuck each other. Within those categories, you will find every type of person under the sun.

When you start building your whole identity around who you fuck, or or how you want to be seen sexually, that isn't healthy. It makes you a cardboard cutout of a person. It may be easier than being a complete, fully realized person, but it isn't healthy, and it shouldn't be considered normal.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

My fiance is trans
Not sure if faggot or just typical Australian shitposter

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

clap

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

hey we have better medicine now so I can act irresponsibly towards my fellow man, because even though it will cause problems and some may die, not as many people will die compared to centuries ago. Now excuse while I go get my kosher juice shot at the local clinic *squeals like a goyim*

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

born "different" to most women
not most men
I'm just trying to imagine accidentally catching my mom coming out the bathroom with a big dick and tits. It just defies common biology
Wait so you saying I'm most likely have to basically get a mail order bride? How you meet your qt3.14? Does she have a job? I can support someone else on my salary but I'd rather not as I like pocket money

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

sage you filthy jew, your tactics will not be allowed to destroy the faith of our children, faggot

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

We are in a long distance relationship, basically i flew over there to meet her after a year of knowing her. I wouldnt go head first in. Get to know them, get to know they are trustworthy and are not going to use you for money or personal gain. It takes a long time but if they are sincere then you have found the right one.

As for catching your mum walking out well yeah that can happen but its just one of those things we will have to be proactive about to make sure it doesnt happen.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

The knowledge that something is a social construct is practically useless though.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

mental illness is a social construct tbqh familia but trannies are still fucked up

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

this entire post
mfw

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Clap

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

been around for a few decades in the gay community

what like for research? or are you just a dick sucking faggot?

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

mfw one of the major concerns these "adults" face is stuff that everyone has to go through like hiding your mutant body from your adopted child

I'm sure cavemen had more suitable adulthood daily concerns and probably had healthier lifestyle than adults today. You're truly a disgrace to millions of your ancestors which didn't work their asses off so you can just fuck everything up so badly. Think about it, that's millions of ancestors not fucking up just so you can be here, and you simply decide to fuck up this very long streak and disregard the weight of all that like it was nothing.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

You rode the short bus to school, didn't you?

Still, if you think about it real hard, I bet you can figure this one out on your own.

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

Your fiance is a man

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

so let me get this straight, op.

you're a 23yo neet
who met a thai ladyboy online
flew there
sucked his cock
think you're in love
in a "long distance relationship"
with your "fiance"
and don't see anything weird about any of this

is that about right?

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

If this is real, then good luck pal. You're in for a long and painful road ahead.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

established human behavioral patterns that go back millennia

You are making my point for me!

The world has changed a little bit in the last few thousand years. We can't rely on natural behaviour patterns in an unnatural world.

Better medicine makes disease a lesser issue, yes. No matter WHAT you do. some people will die, deal with it snowflake.

cavemen had a healthier lifestyle

some people actually believe this...

fuck up this very long streak

Life is not a videogame, you don't owe your ancestors shit.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

You're literally arguing that we should ""rise above"" biological facts. You can argue it until you're blue in the face, you're still not a woman but just a sad sad faggot.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

rate my qt grillfriend

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Does she have a beautiful penis?

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

I´m arguing we should not succumb to every natural urge or instinct.

We have a natural biological instinct to overeat(a biological fact) but we need to transcend that, if we want to prevent obesity.

At least TRY to understand my argument.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Nothing. Just don't expect us to play along with your fiction.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

you are already dead. you cannot do this you fool, they are already coming to gun you down just where the camera cannot see.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

You know this is putin, yes?

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

They're a burden to society just like other mentally ill people. They don't deserve to be executed however their delusions should not be normalized. Gender is a biological concept and their are only 2.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

it's a subversion of the created order, the normalization of which will spread the disease within society

that being said, I wish I had a redpilled trap gf

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Yes, all hail the post-gender cyberhumanism doctrine of the New World Order. Meanwhile, here on earth, we still follow factual biology and still considers ourselves one animal specie out of many, and no amount of social media technology pushed by kikes will change those facts. We have to operate on the premise that we, like other animals, have neurological and behavioural predispositions which cannot be willfully surpressed, and when they are, it's either because of faulty genetic coding of the chromosomes or due to mental illness. I would peg you as mentally ill, because you're just spewing readymade cultural marxism statements that have nothing in terms of common sense or coherence.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

How the fuck does that justify supporting this faggotry? Men turning into women? Men turning into women and expecting us to play along like that's totally fine and normal, and not completely fucking degenerate?

Kys

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads

463775d2-9c08-4528-b67f-86154ec1a3ad

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

but I'm not one
dumbass then

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

we shouldn't succomb to animal behaviours and instincts
advocates irresponsible and degenerate sex pratices and label it as "progress" and "breaking the chains"

Yeah, breaking the chains away from civilized humans living in a functional social model. Meh, who would want that, all change is good! All change is progress! To the gulag beer hall comrades! *ruminates like a goyim*

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads

8b9d77f0-6389-4987-9318-0390f872b61d

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

mentally ill

Yes
should not be normalized

Agree, not normal by definition

However, treating trannys with

We are not just animals living in the forest any more, spewing buzzwords on Sup Forums is not a natural activity for our species.

I have never used any social media platform(unless you count Sup Forums). .

I'm arguing that we should not rely on our gut feelings(disgust at something "degenerate") to make decisions.
I've NEVER argued that it is normal. it is not, by definition.

It matters because Leaf guy is constantly spewing retarded argument from nature, when everything about society is artificial.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

The problem is, it's rarely about correcting a disorder or making is so that a person previously suffering is fixed.
It's too often about attention seeking and sensationalism. It's advertised on TV as a thing to be applauded for, and so you've got this generation of kids who grow up convincing themselves they have this disorder because they want to be unique and special. Anyone trying to say otherwise is shut down, and so they may end up destroying their bodies and ruining their lives.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Dave Chappelle
KYS nature vs nurture faggotry

James Howard
James Howard

I don't even know if this is a good old Aussie shitpost or fags really are delusional to an extreme level.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

retarded strawmanning.

My argument is that these "degenerate"(muh feels!) sex practices are quite benign.

A fecal transplant is very disgusting, but it can save lives.

Treating these, arguably mentally ill, abnormal people with some level of respect might have some societal benefits, if we can try to moderate our animalistic feelings of disgust.

all change is good
SOME change IS good.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

spewing buzzwords on Sup Forums is not a natural activity for our species

Yes it is, it falls under the umbrella of "communication", maybe you've heard of it. It's this amazing faculty that actually permitted us to get to where we are from the caves we were living in 14000 years ago.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

Wowwa wewa. Pontine was such a cutie.
People should stop talking about what is natural and what is not. We are practically the anti natural. We destroy all that is natural to make what is not natural. Bridges, skyscrapers just about everything we do is an abomination to Mother Gaia.
Leave your natural argument at the door when talking about humans.
It seems your dismissing my argument as well as Dave Chappelles.
Please tell me why I should regard your comment as anything but insignificant

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Why not try moderating our desire to stick our dicks in everything instead of moderating our disgust? The former has been frowned upon since at least Plato and the latter is simply an instinctive gut response to improper behaviour.

Also, I never said that the main reason to be against this behaviour was because of disgust. I specifically said that is goes against millennia of biological, sociological and historical human behaviours. I don't see how that isn't reason enough to frown upon this, especially with the extreme promiscuity, rate of suicide and disease spreading these people live through as opposed to normally functioning people. How many negative reasons do you need before realizing that something is a dysfunction?

Asher King
Asher King

Our ancestors had to time to debate people on the other side of the planet on Sup Forums for hours 14000 years ago?

Address the core my argument instead of trying to play games.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Satanic Aussie speaks
Even he thinks it's fucked up

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

We destroy all that is natural to make what is not natural. Bridges, skyscrapers just about everything we do is an abomination to Mother Gaia

You do realize that we don't go to other planets to gater resources? Everything we use to build those things were found in nature, we simply shape it to fit our needs.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

being gay is degenerate, biologically and religiously
fine if its 2D, doesnt even exist anyway, but I draw the line once it gets 3D

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

99% of Sup Forums is communicating with people and exchanging ideas. If that's not natural behaviour as the social animals that we are, I don't know what is. The technology we use to do it simply bridges the distance between people, and does not actively hinder our tendency to naturally communicate, in fact it helps it. If I yell for you to hear me across the street, would you say that it's no longer natural because the air vibrations had to cross the street before getting to you?

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

biological, sociological and historical human behaviours. I don't see how that isn't reason enough to frown upon this

I have already explained this to you.

Why not try moderating our desire to stick our dicks in everything instead of moderating our disgust?

Most people already moderate their sexual impulses.

If you started treating homos and trannys with some superficial level of respect it might alleviate some of the associated societal problems such as:

rate of suicides

And quite likely slow the spread of disease as well, which isn't even a major issue in the first place.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

I've got nothing to say to that. But transplants anit natural.

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Gay sex was common in Sparta. You were to fuck little boys till you got older. Then you were conditioned into fucking women. Wish would take months to years. Homo sex has been around forever.
Society is dysfunctional not people

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Debating a stranger on the other side of the world is not the same as debating your cousins around a campfire.

For example:

You cant get punched in the face on Sup Forums if your opponent get triggered and the psychological implications are not the same.

I bet we would both behave quite differently if we spoke face vs face instead of typing in front of a screen.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Looks like leaf realized he shouldn't have doubled down on his retarded argument.

Thread won, I guess.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Gays have been celebrated since the 80s, and now with the trend of coming out of the closet on Youtube, it's safe to say that millions upon millions of views and thumbs up and positive comments would not push one to suicide. They kill themselves because of instability, the same instability that makes these people dig their own grave deeper and deeper, going from gays to transgenders to 55 genders to fucking government enforced pronouns or else you're subjected by law to a reeducation course to learn the pleasures of diversity. If everything about these people and their actions is so hunky dory, why to they need methods worthy of dictatorial marxist regimes to enforce? Same goes with the holocaust, the only historical event that's illegal to discuss in many first world nations, supposedly the bastion of free speech. You really have to question these lobbies and advocacy groups who have bottomless pockets full of billions to throw at these causes to force acceptation of what is reviled everywhere on earth and has been for all our history.

Colton Brooks
Colton Brooks

Pretty gay of you not to man up and take your gfs dick cunt

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Read Plato's text called "Laws". He specifically addresses this issue and states that it's really only practiced amongst pockets of degenerates and should not be tolerated. The "Greeks used to fuck boys all the time" thing was part of the propaganda pushed these past 30 years, in part to normalize homosexuality as an undeniable part of human nature, and also to bury these specific passages that Plato wrote.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

People who are transgender don't bother me, it is the attention whore faggots who piss me off, thinking it is both a 'gift' whilst also maintaining a victim complex and society should bend over backwards to their every whim.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Gays have been celebrated since the 80s

In wider society? Do you really think that?

Even here in Sweden, the supposed bastion of LGBT acceptance, there is still quite strong antipathy towards LGBT.

why to they need methods worthy of dictatorial marxist regimes

We do not NEED that, I don't agree with those methods.

I'm not promoting or representing any advocacy groups.

Scientology is illegal in Russia, does that mean L. Ron Hubbard was a prophet and Xenu is real?
Jews were expelled from many countries, does that make their religion and ideology correct?

We do actually see a correlation between acceptance and decreased suicide rate, despite your assertions.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

But pederasty is even documented on antiques supposedly. I do remember someone writing about how Rome had turned degenerate at some time and were fucking practically everything. But that just seemed to by a social consciousness change. I was speaking specifically about Sparta though not the Greeks. I'm sure there were societies that took homosexuality as a norm the same way people used to worship women

So you believe there is a gay conspiracy?

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

I agree that they're not accepted in wider society, and never will, like any abhorrent anomaly found in all organized societies. However, openly and publicly, gays are no more bullied today than normal people. They will never not be bullied, because bullying happens to anyone, but like all minorities, it's always easy to blame bigotry for everything. Also, with social media and marxist echo chambers, gays are showered by way more praise than insults on a daily basis, it's not even close. That's why their numbers keep increasing, it's an easy way to fit in, have attention and feeling good about yourself...and all that without lifting a finger. You just have to say you are gay at 10 years old and can get all the benefits without even having to sleep with or date other guys.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

I'm only aware of the fringe behaviours of people from certain city-states in Ancient Greece like you said.

However I have read about tribes in Africa who have a ceremony for when boys reach adulthood, and it consists of the boy sleeping with all the men from the village. That's the only example I found of homosexual practices being an integral part of a society.

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

It is more about private interactions with relatives, friends and coworkers and the general perception(true or false) of persecution rather than the number of voices for / against in the public sphere.

social media and marxist echo chambers, gays are showered by way more praise than insults on a daily basis, it's not even close.

true

That's why their numbers keep increasing

No, it will cause more people to call themselves LGBT, but the cause is probably hormonal + genetic.
If you are gay, your identical twin has also a MUCH higher chance of being gay.

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

It's like the shills think they have broken us and are trying to spoon feed us these revolting ideas.

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

what's wrong with being mentally ill

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit