Transgender

Whats so wrong about being transgender?

Other urls found in this thread:

hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im fine with the mentally ill castrating themselves as long as they pay for it themselves

These people say that there is nothing that's female or male, yet they need to cut their dicks off because they feel to female. Good luck with being sterile and having a heightened risk for cancer.

I'm more bothered with perverts/pedos using transgender as an excuse to use the other bathroom

There are virtuous natural behaviors for each sex that are different because of what they provide to the tribe (or whatever community happens in response to pressure in modern times), because the sexes are genrrally distinct in both mental and physical abilities in ways that are complementary. A man dressing up and LARPing as a woman provides no benefit, and technically wastes the sexual energy of the man fucking him in non-generative activity. Its a bad influence on youngsters that might think the trap is cool, or might want to get easy sex from him in the future. I basically conditioned myself to be bisexual because I thought tgere was nothing wrong with it and it would afford me more sexual opportunities. I'm red-pilled about sex now, but it seems the damage is done.

nothing. the problem is people thinking that they should have the 'right' to expresss their sexuality/gender/whateverthefucktheywanttocallit literally everywhere they fucking go like they're clinging on to it to define them as unique from others. these are the people that are the scum of civilized society.

God said it's wrong. Repent sinner.

exactamundo

mental illness is a social construct: yup, true

treating social constructs like the object of your whim destroys society: ALSO TRUE

wrap it up deleuzians

also this, I think they underestimate how little the majority of people care about their faggy behaviour so why they feel the need to have so many pride parades and rub it in the public's faces is beyond me

As long as you don't scream for attention, fine by me
Don't expect to not be made fun of, though.The whole concept is so subversive of classic societal values that people will never accept trans people, for better or worse

Nothing. If some faggot wants to dress up like a girl, pretend he is one, cut his lunch off, and give himself cancer with artificial hormones, great. More power to him. At least we know he won't be spreading his inferior genes.

The problem comes when they demand that the rest of society has to recognize that deformed hideous creature as an actual woman. Nope.

Transgenders are the worst scum who should be gassed.

It's more about the rush to defend them in the name of progress without even thinking about it. Like putting kids on hormones then their bodies are so fucked they can't get surgery. People jump on the progress bandwagon not thinking about the outcome, just to make sure feelings aren't hurt but it ruins lives. The surgery may be the cure to this disease, but we are going in blind and seeing even bigger troubles with this medication. I'd say progressivness is more of a disease than anything else. It's the inability to process all matters at hand.

this

This. If trans people would have just acted like normal humans instead of calling everyone sexist and screeching about pronouns nobody would give a single fuck about them right now. People hate them out of nothing more than spite and I guess religion.

it's no different than lunatics that want to cut limbs or impair themselves because they've always seen themselves as disabled people. it's a mental illness, and indulge them is a mistake.

>gender is a social contrast
this is so retarded
gender is your sex, and you're born with a sex. that sex defines your gender. if your sex is penis, the gender, and word we humans use to define us creatures with penises as, IS MALES
same with females. a social construct would be the right or wrong arugments about abortion. it's not natural to abort a baby, but if you're broke, on drugs, or just a shitty person, than some would say you shouldn't have a child. this is a human, moral construction. transgenderd people have proven they more more than one mental illness with this fucking picture

Pretending hormones and genital mutilation fix mental ilness.

>fullhouse checked

>thinking that this degeneracy spark by the left to feminize males and destroy the nuclear family is acceptable

witnessed

Prepare yourself for this to become common in your part of the world, Sweden, as white boys submit to your Arab overlords

Transgenders are incapable of sorting.

There is nothing wrong with it.

Newfag Sup Forumsacks just hate on them, especially cute girls (male), in order to fit in.

im a faggot, but who the fuck likes arabs. I want vikings to fuck

alright arnold

They're so cute.

There are ugly people of all kinds, just as they can be handsome, 'tis in the eye of the beholder....

Holy fuck this creature is repulsive.

Trans people are gross.

david faustino in where are they now?

come on, lighten up brother. We will reclaim this world, all of the west must unite

Its great, we need to start the transgenders on hormone blockers early though.

Jazz is quite qt despite her parents looking like Jewish hobgoblins, imagine if someone with good trap genetics got the same treatment?

It would be glorious.

FUCKING SWEDEPOSTERS

A crime against nature, thats what it is.

god that thing looks like a gremlin

>dick so small they can't make a vagina out of it

Nothing.

now let me tell all the schizophrenics the voices in their head are real.

The scary truth is that most "trannies" may actually just be autistic kids that became autistically interested in the opposite sex and it was interpreted as them being trannies.

And if you listen to some of these doctors it becomes clear they want to make kids into trannies really just to experiment on them and/or fuck them at some point.

It really is because of a sexual perversion on their part. They know many of these kids will "grow out of it" but they want to start treatment ASAP so they will be more fuckable later and also to just see what happens.

A multi-generation campaign of executing sexual deviants would drastically decrease the amount of sexual deviants in the world not just because it goes underground but because without these people molesting our kids far fewer of them will exist. Molesting children and/or mentally fucking them up is how faggots and deviants reproduce.

Sexual reassignment is a crime against humanity and feminine penises

That is because her mother is one of the ugliest people ever.

Jazz looks more feminine than her mother.

That is exactly my point, imagine someone with good genetics receiving the same treatment.

Great, hopefully she will keep it. Sarina Valentina also has a tiny dick.

Fucking a large dicked tranny is pretty gay bro, stay away.

Trans is not a gender.
I means you are transitioning from male to female or the other way.
It is not a new seperate gender and anyone who tries to say otherwise needs to jump off a cliff ASAP.

True

>be insecure and unpopular
>be given the chance to become a faggot
>suddenly you're special
>everyone needs to treat you nicely
>you can act however you want because whoever calls you out for acting like a retard will be labeled sexist and transphobic

gee I wonder why so many failures of a man try to become women, I'm sure it's a natural thing to happen and has nothing to do with your insecurities and lack of a life.
Do whatever you want, just dont go around telling people about it and dont expect humanity to change their whole lives to support your stupid mental illness.

trannies are fucking disgusting and they should be fucking gassed
>t. a bi dude

It's like helping a paranoid person to fortify their house.
It doesn't solve any of the underlying problems.

Who is that in the picture?

>Im bi guys

No you're a fucking faggot.

Autogynephilia

Mental illness is a social construct. As Dave Chappelle once said;
"Saying someone is made is dismissive....... Maybe he's not crazy, maybe its just the environment that's sick"
Cosmetic marketers were trying to find a way of marketing cosmetics to men. They started pushing shit in Brazil getting men to get more in touch with their feminine side. Unexpected results started as Brazil was already a degenerate society and plastic surgery had started becoming a thing.
That's why there are so many trannies there. Its effects have been rippling and being enforced by this new wave of liberalism and feminism.
As I said its just the environment that's sick.

It's not real. It's a social construct. They are mostly autogynephilic sex perverts.

I find both men and women attractive
check mate

Just because you fuck women you're not any less of a faggot.

they demand that the culture be rearranged to suit their maladaptivity even though such rearrangement imposes undue costs on the adaptive.

it is like a mutant cactus in a greenhouse demanding the thermostat be increased to desert weather when everyone else in the greenhouse is a rose bush. fuck cacti. rose bushes first!

doesnt it even out?

>if you only fuck women youre straight
>if you only fuck men youre gay
>if you fuck both?????

The rest of humanity sees them as monstrous deformities forever stuck in a limbo in between its real gender and its mental confabulations. That is what us normal people call a trans person. It will never again resemble what he was, and never attain a completely coherent and functional living creature, physically and mentally. Are you actually proposing we should give them the 55 fucking pronouns they're demanding and to actually decribe them with the same terms we use for human beings?

[[Question:]] Why do feminists push for transgender-ism and then go and say there's no gender?

>man jaw
>man hands
>man feet
>jewiest looking jew since the beginning of jews

Back to the cuckshed you go, Hjalmar.

>if you fuck both?????

Then you're a faggot who happens to fuck women too

That is my point.

Still a VAST improvement over her parents.

Checked
Gender=/=Sex
And rekt

it is an attempt to undermine the white patriarchy. that is their sole goal and everything is just a hamsterization/rationalization to that end.

>that pic

NICE MUSTACHE!!!!

so there's no way to be bi according to you?
youre either a fag or not

Shade from huge Jew nose and weird lightning.

Testosterone blockers = no moustache

I get what you're saying, but the reason you're mistaken is that we operate under the premise that gay is a sexual orientation, when it's simply a fetish, like scat and zoophilia. They're is only one proper sexual orientation and it is the one that permits us to procreate. Only the mentally unstable and the victims of cultural marxism actually believe that it's normal to put your dick in shit and think they can synthetically create proper family unit and call it as legitimate as a heterosexual functional family. It's like kids playing "house" by imitating what adults are doing.

The affirmation that you're bi still holds true, but in my eyes, there are no bis, you're just a gay guy who still finds women attractive enough to fuck them.

Are you a top in your gay relationships? If you're it means you're probably more attracted to the submissiveness of women than to the actual pussy

I agree with you 100%, but there's nothing wrong with calling people with a men fetish faggots or gay.

God didn't say anything because he doesn't exist.

It is by definition not normal.

Normal sucks and normies who cling to the bland mainstream are retarded.

Again, remember that there's no such thing as gay. Using your sexual organs for fetishes instead of for procreation is simply one of the many ways a human being can be dysfunctional. It's not binary like having simply a choice of hetero of gay, but rather a choice between functionnal and dysfunctional human being. I would even venture that sleeping with 10-11-12 year olds makes more sense than all gay fetishes, because the instinctive drive to procreate is clearly present.

BUT WOULDN'T ENDING THE ''PATRIARCHY'' AND BEING GENDER-LESS JUST HELP THEM SHUT UP SO WE CAN GET ALONG?

didn't mean to write in caps

Yeah fuck the system man!!! It's stripping me of my unique identity man!!! Now come here and fill my ass!! *makes goyim sound*

>instinctive drive

Yeah that makes sense...

as the fiance of a trans MtF

Nothing is wrong with them if they accept the reality of their situation. My partner is fine with the fact she will never ever birth children and that biologically she is a man. She accepts this reality and does not dispute it. However she prefers to dress and behave in a way that suits her mentally. Mentally she is a woman, anatomically no she is not but mentally she wants to look how she feels.

Honestly i have no issues with transgender people if they can pass well and i mean you can't tell from anyone else. If you pass 100% and act and behave like a woman in all aspects then you have my approval. But if you are ugly as sin and can't pass for shit? Well sorry but you are still in the middle stage.

What people seem to ignore is that being "trans" is not a gender. its a stage. You are still a man or a woman, just the opposite you were born as (mentally) Being Transgender is just the transitioning stage between the two, once you can pass with flying colours then you are no longer trans but instead the person you were aspiring to be.

*tips fedora*

shadiily m'lady

fucking this. My fiance is trans and she can't stand the people who go about trying to "define" themselves. She reckons they should just be themselves and leave it at that and stop shoving it in everyones face.

Ebin argument.

In my country gay acceptance is normal, it guess that makes it right by your logic?

Are the most popular movies, songs, food also the best?

I argue that some of the best things in the world exist on the fringe.

You just want a feminine penis to suck for a hobby while Somali bulls rape all the white women in Sweden.

Kill yourself, Sven.

This is also quite annoying. IMO if you are trans and want to use the "correct" bathroom for you, you should only be allowed if you fucking pass and nobody else can tell.

HRT is a coping mechanism that tries to prevent trannies from killing themselves over their type of chromosomes.

>Whats so wrong about being transgender?
You cant possible change chromosomes in cells of your body, all you can do is repeat "2x2=5" about yourself like a kike-indoctrinated mentally ill fuck you are.

>believes in something with no evidence
Hello, Reddit.

Sadly the fourth panel seems commonly accepted at this point as the criteria for "mental illness" have expanded beyond any reasonable scope.

Thanks Victim Culture

Anything else doesn't make sense, and is why they had to push propaganda for 3 decades to get people to just say "fuck it, let them be disgusting human beings". And they even had their gay figureheads from the 80s like Boy George and George Michael go to jail for gross indecency, because that's what dysfunctional human being do. Fuck their lies saying it was only intolerant normies legislating against homosexuality, when that never fucking happened. It was sodomy that was illegal and for the simple fact that it's a vector for disease. Lo and behold, AIDS in the 80s spreading out from all the gay communities in every urban centers. Our ancestors had more fucking common sense than us and with less science available to back up their decisions.

Since when is biology the same thing as sociology.

Wait til you understand that literally everything is about social construct because we're social creatures, and bullying people for being ""different"" is the social construct that has kept this shit in check.

All good responses, there is nothing immoral about it. It's extremely fucking silly however that it is recognized as a social movement, and not just a niche bunch of mentally ill fuckcakes.
Society demands that these people don't exist, their very presence is a void of practicality and reason that does not serve their neighbors, their state, or themselves.
They're little more than a lump, which is fine, but if they become a vocal lump, and start to spread and become a cancer, that's when it becomes immoral.
When society pressures young minds into becoming these people who are overwhelming depressed, self-harming, erratic, and suicidal, it becomes not just a niche group, but a growing discourse within society, similar to the encouragement of incest, rape, etc.

Deleuze did nothing wrong

People with gender dsyphoria Are more prone to schizophrenia. And schizophrenics or sometimes prone to thinking they have gender Dsyphoria

hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/

So how many fuck ups are walking around right now thinking they are transexual but are actually just completely schizophrenic, and their doctors are not skilled enough to identify the difference or even if they were are too scared to be labelled transphobic. When the nutcase loses its mind over getting such news.

>It's like helping a paranoid person to fortify their house.
But atleast it makes them happy and they won't be bothering you
Can you give us a censored pic with jaw and all. I'd like to know how manly she looks. As well are you gay?

sorry my dude, i wont post pics due to privacy but i can guarantee you she is extremely feminine, she got lucky with her physique.

Also am i gay? Nah i dont think so. I believe being gay is being attracted to masculinity, shes about a feminine as it gets when it comes to trans people aside from the fact there is a cock instead of a vagina, shes got the curves and everything.

That's disgusting

>Mentally she is a woman
No such thing. He's mentally a man, just mentally ill.

You're enabling his mental illness and insanity.

So you've sucked on that fine feminine penis? And let her penetrate you on the reg?

>But at least it makes them happy and they won't be bothering you

Until they begin to demand legislation forcing everyone to acknowledge their delusions under penalty of law.

Nothing, Ivanka dear, nothing at all, as long as you let me beat up your sweet boipucci.