Truth about relationship between Russia and US

Listen to me, you, fat misirable american pedorashkas, absolutely do not understand what's going on.
Russia is not against US, because Putin is an american agent, who pumps money out of Russia towards western world. They sell oil for dollars and then transmit the money back, literally giving resources for free.
Putin's daughters live in Western World, as well as Lavrov's (Minister of international affiars) son is a permanent resident of US, as well as Peskov's (Putin's Press secretary) daughter live in Paris. The majority of their relatives are on the West. Russia never will attack US or UN, because that means they attack their own family and money.
Russia is just a colony of Western World.
The West can destroy Putin's regime in ONE day through blocking US and UN bank accounts of oligarchs and top state officails, through blocking SWIFT and so on. But nobody do that, because current state of Russia is what the West wants.
That's all what I want to say. All of you are a hypocritical bastards, who don't have anything good.
I wish there could be nuclear war. But it never will.

Bump

Wow what's a Leaf doing with a russian flag

This. Putin is just another head of globalist hydra

So all of this rhetorical conflict and saber rattling is just theater?

>Russia is just a colony of Western World

It is not even a colony. Its just a supply base, with stupid natives being doomed for soft genocide.

Yes. Russia justifies NATO's existense. Russia justifies huge spendings on CIA and MI-6 ( both Mossad filials).

>assuming a country with the economy the size of vermont can even touch the world's only super power

Boris... you autistic faggot... pls go

Da.
Your Government is trying to threaten you to get more money for national force (for kickbacks). Do you think it is really necessary to spend 700 billions of dollars (more than all 25 counties below altogether)?
They are just trying to frighten you.
Russia NEVER will attack you, because it is not a sovereigh country.

Based Russian do you like us British?

kys you stupid fucking faggot OP

We are our "crypto-colony", what do you expect?

your*

No. You hold money of my people (oligarchs like England) and do nothing, to prevent accumulation of luandered money.

We have enough nuclear weapon to destroy the world at all, but it never will be used, because Putin is a US agent.

Basked moskal. Don't worry, we will liberate you.

It's useless, OP. Local teenagers are too deep into the memes to think of Russia as anything other than the perfect heaven land to live in.

WAKE UP, Sup Forums.
Russia is not a traditional country, it is a cleptoctratic oligarchat, like in USA.
The real difference between Russia and US is that US is much richer, than Russia. But we are very similar, unfortunately.

A lot of us alcoholics, our women are hookers, our people are poor, misirable and disgusting.
Our president is NOT a nationalist. He is more consistent in globalism then anybody else.

Bump.

Hmmm.... Let my people go full "je suis charlie" and get run over by trucks. Or show a little lenience and respect. Its European "freedoms" that have doomed it to immigration

T_d please go home. Your raid is wasting ours and your time

THING ABOUT THE WEST...IS THAT THEY THOUGHT MIGRATION WAS ONLY LIMITED TO THEM...WHEN IN FACT ITS NATURAL PROCESS OF EVOLUTION TO MOVE TO WARMER/HEALTHIER CLIMATES.
>so the land is stolen from the rights of natural migration...thus bringing disorder.

Honestly Russia does seem a little worn around the edges these days. I mean what the fuck kinda people invents a drug that literally rots your skin off and then has an epidemic of it.

Have you even looked at the fucking maps you made you retards have all the same problems in the same intensity. You are just smaller, poorer and weaker than them.

I didn't say that we were any better, user

> CIA and MI-6 ( both Mossad filials).
HUGE bullshit. You are retard

> who pumps money out of Russia towards western world. They sell oil for dollars and then transmit the money back
Proof or gtfo