This still holds true

"You will find that the worst enemies of the believers are the Jews and the idol worshippers. And you will find that the closest people in friendship to the believers are those who say, We are Christian. This is because they have priests and monks among them, and they are not arrogant."
5:82

Face it Sup Forums, Quran is /ourbook/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vn1QNppXsvM&feature=youtu.be&t=24m8s
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
quran.com/about
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/09/explosion-egyptian-church-palm-sunday-service-kills-13-injures/
archive.fo/vOPno
youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I love islam now

quran is my /firewood/

Germans are my firewood

"Blow shit up, especially yourselves"

- quran, apparently

you don't say? of course you'd hate islam if you don't do your own research and only listen to the shit spat on TV

do muzzies give out free bibles like the christcucks
i need something to wipe my ass with

>takes a look at the middle east
>shit's fucked

Its the news, infidels! They are to blame for making us look like savages!

wood>A FUCKING LEAF

you need to try a little harder with this thread.

I recommend reposting some of those MEMRI memes and saying "hey, how come the middle east has TV stations where people are allowed to say this stuff and we're not, could it be that islam is strongest religion"

Remeber to sage fellas, that is all

t. person who worships the Quran as an idol

>Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.
fuck off sandnigger, this is no place for you.

Naw, I hate Islam because it was born from the
actions of a homicidal pedo warlord.

> takes a look at the middle east
> ignores the fact that uncle sam is behind all this
> ignores the fact that sunni people are the wrong muslims but they are the majority
>talks out of his ass

Christians are the most friendly to pretty much everyone, whether they admit it or not. But the reverse is not true.

Taquiya

Your book is the menu at the kebab shop, dude. Go back to the kitchen.

take a look at this explanation of terrorism and how to solve it!!

>ignores the fact that uncle sam is behind all this
>ignores the fact that Islam has been warring against western civ since 711ad.

really makes you think.....

NEVER TRUST A MUSLIM !!!

Y u post gif, but no animated.

With all due respect, these are shitty translations, I should know because I speak arabic. I won't even bother giving an accurate translation to someone who's already made up his mind about islam.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Muslims are always the worst liars

Muslims are based and redpilled to the extreme. There's nothing wrong with them.

Yep..the translation is wrong again..just fuck off you lying subhuman satan worshipper.

>a leaf
You're your own fireood

satan spotted

yup, just because you put it in a chart of excuses doesn't mean it's not true. This is not an accurate translation at all, arabic is much more complicated than your mind can understand.

this guys have 1000 times more credibility than you

quran.com/about

>muh Arabic
Muslim bingo right there, right next to "are you a scholar?" and "muh crusades"

How do I become Muslim? Any Muslimbro here willing to guide someone who is interested?

Catholicism is too cucked, want to join a manly, based religion like Islam.

>your mind can understand
racist

Kill yourself you inbred backwards piece of shit.

fucking children and animals while you kidnap women their whole life and cut the heads of from people who think of their own because you are a insecure faggot is totally manly...sure

Yeah no, none of that applies or even makes sense to me.

1. Thessalonians 2:
For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Judea that are in union with Christ Jesus. You suffered the same persecutions from the people of your own country as they did from those Jews, who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and have persecuted us. They are displeasing to God and are the enemies of all people, because they try to keep us from telling the Gentiles how they can be saved. The result is that they are always adding to the measure of their sins. However, wrath has come on them at last!

>fucking children and animals while you kidnap women their whole life and cut the heads of from people who think of their own because you are a insecure faggot is totally manly...sure
What is more manly than that, honestly?

> christfags are like hippies

isn't islam legitimately a better religion?

>honestly
I wouldn't have excepted less from a communist

i'm going through this christianity/islam comparison and most of it seems to be in islams favor

>arabic is much more complicated than your mind can understand.
Is this in the bingo?

2.3 billion followers against 1.5 billion.

We got thousands of nukes (i bet you knew that) and the best militarys in the world.

Ask your grandfather what kind of hippys we are in the west

Pol knew those things without the book. So why would it need the book?

Qur’an 3:32—Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

Qur’an 5:33—The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.

Qur’an 9:5—Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book [Jews and Christians], until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.

Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain; a promise which is binding on Him in the Taurat and the Injeel and the Quran; and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Rejoice therefore in the pledge which you have made; and that is the mighty achievement.

Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost: for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.

check out this edgy dude guys

> We got thousands of nukes (i bet you knew that) and the best militarys in the world.

lol didnt you just see trump lose half of his missiles? and the other half hit an empty dining hall

only russia has a working military, and its toughest soldiers are chechnyan muslim

> Ask your grandfather what kind of hippys we are in the west

i think you mean "were"

again, just because this has been said multiple times doesn't mean it's not true. No english translation is accurate enough to describe a quranic verse.

>but but I read the quran
people who say this stupid sentence need therapy even if they're arabic speakers, if you want to understand what's in the quran you need to visit sheikhs or people who've devoted their lives to interpreting the verses.
The quran is regarded as the finest piece of arabic literature, add to that that arabic is one of the hardest languages with over 100 million words in its dictionary, I really doubt that an illiterate like prophet mohammed could even come close to writing the finest piece of arabic literature. You think a bit of googling would allow you to understand anything? pathetic

Or...to keep it short...
Just because we don't want to fuck someone up doesn't mean we won't do it

Meanwhile the religion of piss strikes again, so tolerant toward Christians!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/09/explosion-egyptian-church-palm-sunday-service-kills-13-injures/

archive
archive.fo/vOPno

>Implying satan is not the good guy in the bible

I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah: Water is brought for you from the well of Buda’ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual cloths and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.
(Sunan Abu Dawud 67)

It was narrated that Jabir bin Abdullah said: “We came to a pond in which there was the carcass of a donkey, so we refrained from using the water until the Messenger of Allah came to us and said: ‘Water is not made impure by anything.’ Then we drank from it and gave it to our animals to drink, and we carried some with us.”
(Sunan Ibn Majah 520)

Allah’s Messenger said, “If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it [i.e. the fly] away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i.e. the treatment for that disease.”
(Sahih al-Bukhari 5782)

[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).
(Musnad Ahmad 16245)

Anas b. Malik reported that some people belonging (to the tribe) of 'Uraina came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) at Medina, but they found its climate uncongenial. So Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to them: If you so like, you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine. They did so and were all right.
(Sahih Muslim 16:4130)

Finally, make sure you subscribe here:

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics

Islam is not our, or anyone's religion. It's pure evil and must be resisted.

Educate yourselves about Muhammad and Islam, it is truly a terrible religion that has brought nothing but pain and bloodshed to this world.

OP, come to Jesus.

>you won't understand it if it's not Arabic
Even muslims disagree with this

You know Muslims didn't do 9/11, or 7/7 in London, or Madrid and every one of the trucks of peace drivers had known psychological problems. Most Muslims don't think they carried out these terrorist attacks. Come on, you agree with everything they say, western women are degenerate whores, western culture is degenerate and celebrates weakness not strength, we hero worship the mortal sins like greed, lust and avarice these are now all seen as good traits in western culture. Rich, greedy bastards are treated like royalty, celebrities are praised for how many men they let fuck them and how much booze they can handle. The west is a fucking disgrace and you know it! The only freedom you have left is the freedom to agree, speak out in public and you'll be fucking lynched, lose your family your job etc. Keep thinking Muslims aren't entirely on our side and we're fucked. They are totally on our side and want exactly the same things as we do.

Or in short...i have to turn myself into a muslim ...that is what you want to say..

Dude i don't completely understand pedophilia that doesn't mean i have to stick my dick into a child to know that it is evil satanic bullshit.

If you subhumans can't get a correct translation (since EVERY single one seems to be wrong) that is your fucking problem and a very big indicator that..you are just lying

We will not learn your caveman language so that you can lie more to us..maybe you can convert some middle eastern subhumans with that stupid logic but not US

Hello brother. May we one day fight along side each other agaisnt the jews.

These all apply ONLY if you bring violence to them. Muslims cannot attack you if they are not under attack themselves.

>I'm telling you what people in your region say but I live thousands of miles away

no they don't, even us arabs don't understand it and it's in fucking arabic. The fully understandable verses that can be easily read and interpreted barely make up 5% of the quran..

The Virgin Mary got married at 14, is that cool?

>I don't have an argument anymore so I'll just look in the dictionary for the biggest insults I can find.

Confirmed Thai shitskin low-so.

How does it feel like, being Thai and yet having the same complexion as niggers?

>arabic is much more complicated than your mind can understand.
Ah yes... After all, middle Easterners are globally renowned for their supreme intellect and historical contributions to science and mathematics. Much unlike the inbred krauts, of course!

You need a certain amount of arrogance in order to succeed as an individual.

if not you're just a passive aggressive fuccboi constantly trying to please everyone and never reaching agreements on anything.

Not true, look at the history of Muhammad, he spread Islam by the sword and killed all of his critics.

Also, it doesn't justify the insane cruelty of Muhammad, like here:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and they were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died (Abu Qilaba, a sub-narrator said, "They committed murder and theft and fought against Allah and His Apostle, and spread evil in the land.")

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 261)

"...and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes"

Wow so peaceful.

Then what bloody point is it to call yourself a muslim?

Just stop, nobody believes you lying fucks

History says otherwise shit skin

underrated

the problem isn't a certain religion, a certain race, a certain culture.....

The problem is the collective evil we've failed to manage on an individual and societal basis. You wouldn't need to worry about the negative aspects of certain religious texts if you had developed society enough to be able to recognize it's inherent woes

do some fucking self actualization

Islam is the answer. Yes, I know, shitskins, but the Saudis have no trouble rounding up nigs when there are too many. Islam+White nationalism is the answer.

so are you a liberal, or just jelly

How the fuck can you even tell your language has more squiggles than the God damn Japan at least with their moon ruins it looks semi civilised unlike your sand scribs

Tell us what do it say then
It's the current year and you think no one has been able yet to translate arabic correctly ?

>Asian nigger
That's all I got out of that

Islam is a 7th century version of Scientology.

Jealous of THAT? are you kidding me? lol

I'm a Christian.

>Those who worship idols
Christians are also idolatry, it's why Jews and Muslims have worked together in tandem for centuries to harm and crush Christianity.

Don't try it with me, I'm onto your bullshit Shitslamic religion of piss.

I ant clicking that shit Nigger

Exactly.

The average Thai (fair skinned) despises Thai muslims, (a) because they have shitskin complexions, (b) because they're scarfies, (c) because they blow themselves up.

In germany 14 is the age where you can fuck legally or marry as long as you are doing it by choice

Haven't you heard?

Muslims deny Jesus is Christ and are a wicked apostate Christianity mixed with Babylonian paganism.

You are my natural enemy.

Repent and receive the true Lord.

hey, the muslims loved jesus, they just didn't think he was the final prophet

it's not that it can't be translated literally, what I meant was it contains lots of ambiguities and hidden meanings that just can't be present in an english version. I admit that I find it really hard to convey my point because arabic and english are polar opposites and don't and don't have anything in common. Bottomline is, you can't do it on your own.
I did visit a shiekh once and he explained many verses to me and I went "ooohhhhhhhhhh this makes MUCH more sense than what I thought I understood"
I'm not your enemy here, but the quran is not Moby Dick, you don't simply "read" it.

Better than 6 you dirty slit eyed fuck.

we still love him, at list we shi'ites do, I don't know about sunnis.

at least*

I'm pretty sure it's incorrect. I think at 14 you can fuck, but only if the person you are fucking is older than 14 but younger than 18 himself.

Pretty sure you can only get married once you're of age.

That's not how to learn what it means, you learn the author's intent by strictly sticking to the text. What you describe is how you read traditions into it so as to make the author's views fit yours.

Do you believe He is the Messiah?

>120266666

lol at quoting wahhabi extremist as spokesman for islam. shit i grew up in texas and I know this

here listen to this brilliant synopsis of terrorism and how to solve it!!

This is exactly the point that I'm failing to convey. You know when someone tells a joke and you laugh at it, then someone else says his interpretation of the joke and then you go " ohhhhh ok, NOW I get it, THIS made much more sense" and you laugh even more? It's something like this, it's not making the author's views fit mine at all. But people who already made up their mind to hate islam will just call this an excuse... say what you please, I know what I know

The parents have to give their ok and it has to be obvious you don't completely influenced zhe 14yr old..then it is legal

Says the one who's brothers start to cut off heads and do suicide bombings when they have no arguments left

reminder that Hezbol accepts Christian fighters