youtu.be/ZY94oqIJvLY

Lecture on Buchanan
William Pierce redpills!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzN3qO-qc8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great thread.

>ywn be jared

He could get rid of his entire cabinet, shills still wouldn't accept Trump is president. There "obviously" has to be somebody pulling the strings.

I'm pretty sure he's a sociopath:
>Acts charming in public
>Appears emotionless when caught in candid
>Manipulative
>Pretends to be friends with his enemy
>Those eyes of his give me the creeps

Oy Vey!

>hates refugees
>supports policy that creates more refugees

you are beyond retarded

Kek!

Trump listened to Jared Kushner and killed enemies of ISIS. I can't wait for him to make more good decisions.

>low-energy bait
He's a fucking nobody.
>Bannon controls Trump
>Putin controls Trump
>Kushner controls
>whatevers left controls

Pathetic

Trump didn't listen to Kosher; Trump listened to Ivanka, who was manipulated by Kosher who knew that Trump would trust his daughter due to the value that Trump places in family. Trump is not evil, he's gullible and Kushner knew this. Kushner got to Trump from a place where he least expected it; his own daughter. Trump fucked up and cannot be trusted now, that's for sure- but don't try to tell me that he wasn't a good man. The fact that he was a good man is exactly why he was so easily manipulated by these soulless kikes...

Saved

In hindsight this was pretty obviously preplanned.
>Russian hater Mattis made secdef
>We had escalated against Russia in Europe
>Marines deployed Syrian soil
>Jared Kushner was in Iraq days before the attack
>The King of Jordan was in the US days before announcing the safe zone in SE Syria

Combine all of that with the most obvious false-flag and it becomes clear. This was planned. Trump was either in on it or totally oblivious.

So many photos of this kike looking coldly into the camera while Trump and Ivanka aren't paying any attention to him. Otherwise he's all smiles. Everything about this fucker gives me a bad vibe.

>Trump is gullible

Yeah, I'm sure when Trump is talking to Ivanka about something political, Kusher never enters his mind at all. Even though he's literally a huge part of the administration. Idiot.

Well it doesn't really matter, does it? Whether he was a good man who was gullible or a greedy sellout for the kikes? He betrayed America either way. So fuck me for choosing to believe the better of it.

Fucking kek.

>reddit will defend this.

This is Trump's presidency distilled into one picture.

I have to believe it's 99D chess. Otherwise the kikes now own world government and Revelation is true -- depressing thought.

If it's 99D chess and white civilization is saved, then all kike religions are BTFO and there is a God.

A shame that he will go down in history as a man who had a hard-on for his daughter and sold out his country because of it. Fuck Kikeshner and that smug, shit-eating grin of his. He had this shit planned since Trump's inauguration, just waiting for his opportunity to strike.

KUSH
U
S
H

Pretty much.
Nixon had watergate
Bush had "strategery" and otehr bushisms
Clinton had Lewinksy
And Trump will have I want to fuck my daughter, but am cucked by her kike husband.

The Jew will fight until the last American.

I present to this thread a picture of Kosher walking triumphantly as he has just finished explaining his evil plans to Bannon and that Bannon has no way to stop them and will be labeled an anti-semite if he even tries. This makes Kosher Kushner a happy kike.

That filthy kike Kushner is exactly the reason why there are nepotism laws. Kushner is a piece of shit, but Trump can't flush him because of familial ties. What a dishonored family of criminality he comes from anyway. Kushner Sr. did federal prison time.

We now call him, "Donnie Boy, the Golden Goy"

CAN'T SMUSH THE KUSH

lol

fuck trump, what a piece of shit lying asshole

Kick the neocons the fuck out in 2018 and 2020

We never had a choice. Our win was never a win...as soon as ((THEY)) found out where the votes were going they set up Kushner as the true heir to the throne. We have no hope and no pride, all we have is a select few who we may have possibly redpilled in the process but that won't be enough to stop the madness. We will be forced to watch ((THEM)) get what ((THEY)) want. Forever.

There is another option. Break up the US. It's time we Balkanize. Secession now!

what states are you thinking?

I'm trying to listen to the new Twenty One Pilots tape, but Bannon, my supposed colleague, keeps buzzing in my ear.

I think California and Texas have the strongest secessionist movements. Puerto Rico and Guam are having referenda soon. Anyone else who wants to should try.

Sure Ivanka I'll take dad for a walk.

Puerto Rico becomes a state and then the Dems get two more Senators immediately. That's shit. We have to get that Yes California shit going or else the blues will be on us forever

You know, I remember the time before I learned about all of this. Before I began to browse this site out of curiosity, and became enveloped in it and began to put the pieces together. I also remember seeing Trump come into play and blindly supporting him out of blind desire for some goddamn hope for once. Some part of me wishes that I could forget what I've learned but a stronger part of me wants to fight and knows that such a thing is not possible for me. This all just seems to unreal, like it has to be part of some insane movie plot; it has all the parts, like a gargantuan evil force that looms over a nation controlling everything- but it's real. It can't be real and yet it is. It makes sense that this site would be the last bastion of those who know the truth, with our anonymity we are difficult to identify which makes us difficult to subdue. But I know we have to fight, because my greatest fear is that we are doomed to rot on this website forever telling campfire stories about a victory that ((THEY)) know will never happen.

There is an idea of Jared Kushner; some
kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. And though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, I simply am not there.

Hey Bannon, you like Huey Lewis and the News?
youtube.com/watch?v=vzN3qO-qc8U

lel

Why does he always look like he's about to cry?