All the people using reddit spacing

>all the people using reddit spacing
Is it over?

Why can't you just be a man and handle the fact that you got cucked by trump ?

What is "reddit spacing"?

I didn't even vote for Trump, I'm not an american

It's when you make posts like this.

See how fucking gay it is?

Reddit spacing.

What's "reddit spacing"?

I ask because I have never been to reddit and therefore am not a faggot like OP

using lots of paragraph breaks

like this

r/the_donald truly need to fuck off. I'm getting tired of their bullshit

I used ''Reddit Spacing'' before the term was a thing and i have never posted on Reddit or read anything there for longer than a few seconds.

see

Comrade, now is the time to fight back against Drumpf!

b-but i've never used reddit and i always type my messages like that.

I don't know why

maybe it's just to make myself seem more important

am the cancer?

I don't get the issue with 'reddit spacing', really. I'm slightly guilty of it, I suppose. But then again, I use a break when the text needs it when I'm writing it.
I can't be blamed for the fact that it doesn't come through the same way I write it to when it's posted, surely.

How can you tell when someone is from Reddit/r_thedonald or whatever? I've never been there so I don't actually know, nor do I have any desire to find out.

>am the cancer?
you cancer

on reddit you need to double tap enter to start a new line. It still appears as normal when you type it out though.
So redditors assume reddit formatting is universal, use it here, and end up with oddly formatted posts.
What I can't understand is why they keep doing it after the first time.

because they are from reddit?

>using double the space to get half the point out

I've been using reddit spacing since 2008 cause it's more pleasing to the eye

What do you mean?

Yeah but its unbelievable to me that they wouldn't learn after a couple of posts.
How incredibly stupid do you need to be to keep making the same mistake despite it resulting in abuse 9 times out of 10

this reads like a reddit post
On Sup Forums people use shitty grammar and punctuation

>Using paragraphs is now reddit

You guys are fucking faggots, you know that?

I do that to keep different thoughts separate. If it's all part of the same thing, it goes on one line.

>5 words is a paragraph

lurk more

embrace it. i love knowing, just from formatting, whether or not someone is from reddit.

Internalized Redditism

Wow, look at this 'Reddit spacing' in 2004!

How would you know? You can recognize it?

Underrated.

This website is cancer, its mostly the donald redditors VS shills now
I'm off to the last bastion of free speech on the internet™

I do that shit and I've never posted anything on reddit. Quit being so paranoid.

>everything and everyone i don't like is Reddit

Just like good old 2012
Good times indeed.

No.

You see, those are short paragraphs.

Reddit likes to imply a condescending pause in their writing, it's just not the same.

That post is formatted correctly, just fairly short.

This is just obnoxious and hard to read.

You mean like this?

>reddit taking things Sup Forums used to do and making them fucking gay
Wow, it's nothing new

Same problem, it's only a few sentences. If it was a seriously long post, formatting becomes a legitimate concern because it's hard or just annoying to read. Even people with no writing practice pick up on this and try to space their paragraphs out to make it legible. Something short doesn't really raise the same issues.

you'll only get called reddit if you say stupid shit or over-do the paragraph breaks

>he unironically thinks reddit spacing doesnt exist

It means you don't have much to say but you want your post to be bigger so more people can read it. I prefer big blocks of text, getting autistic in getting into the flow of writing a lot. I get burnt out easily though.

[•°•~leaving 1st line empty~•°•]
> ∆∆∆ Is reddit spacing ∆∆∆ < X >< X >< X >< X >< X >< X >

A paragraph break is for a shift in subject, people are using paragraph breaks in place of a full stop and the start of a new sentence. Unless you're writing a haiku 4 words does not a paragraph make.

>redditspacing

it's literally been over a year and nobody is picking up on your forced meme. kys

The people who thought up this bullshit about reddit spacing and now complain about it are the ones who know what reddit is like.