THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU VOTED FOR Amerilads, ADMIT IT

Other urls found in this thread:

ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/04/07/2187127/trump-appoints-pro-immigration-free-trader-as-cea-chair/
gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I deeply regret voting for Trump

I voted for Johnson. I didn't trust Trump even in the primaries.

>Bannon not at the table

Flags checks out lol, always the trio, where's the SerbFag??

His health care bill was absolute shit, but he's been pretty on point with everything else. I don't have a problem with a lone strike to send a message to Assad to turn off the gas....Just as long as it doesnt spread to wider action and regime change.

>his health care bill

Fuck off newfag, that's Ryan Care. Trump never even touched it, just sHowes support cause he's GOP...

It's exactly what I voted for, shill.

Tillerson must be a good goy to earn a seat at that (((table)))

was either gonna be him or Hillary in that chair

at least he shitposts on twitter and has funny banter

What are these things on the table?
Encryption hardware?

What is most clear is that the US isn't a real democracy, and there will never, ever be a legitimate vote again. The US is a corporate globalist SATANIC oligarchy.

If change can't happen by vote...

Ditto desu.
So many people where I live giving me shit about "wasting my vote." I'm like, you're the dumbass who voted for Richie Rich's retarded, man-child cousin or the bank-shilling crypt-keeper 'grandma who tries too hard to be cool' walking security risk. You wasted your votes, not me.

one missile and you think it's war GTFO here normie. Trump is establishing his presence

They don't have a better room to do this shit in? WTF America? You're slipping. Looks like some banana republic shit.

MUD party.

This

Aleppoman never would have been able to find syria on the map.

I dunno, pretty cool though, eh?
I have something that looks like them, the keep my mug warm, I don't think those are it though.

It's at Trump's Mar-a-Lago club.
There is actually a proper room in the White House but Orange One doesn't like it there it seems.

How is this any better?

Watching the idiots here in /pol who are still blindly following Trump and trying to damage control is hilarious. They don't realize that they've been conned and that no amount of "meme magic" or praying to a made up frog god is going to unfuck the mess that they helped create.

Not entirely a bad thing; let Syrians murder the fuck out of each other. If an ISIS-majority faction eventually wins, give em a couple months to settle in then turn it into a parking lot.

Your a pathetic excuse for an American. You should be ashamed. Enlist and do your part faggot

Same flags, they reply to anything they just spam randomized comments also sage

muh patriotism.

damn that daily flag brainwashing seems to work

That's not the real one. They used a small conference room afaik.
Pic related is the "normal" situation room.

>I voted for Johnson
Faggot!

No slave ever won their freedom by asking.

Kushners a real snake.

Why was Syria warned of the attack before it happened?

Why is Russia pretending to be so butthurt when there were no Russian casualties and no Russian equipment damaged?

This is all a charade.

YES! Die for Israel goy!

>where's the SerbFag
I deeply regret voting for Trump

death to all americans

Excellent post.

No, it's not, and you should also be aware that a good portion of posters here are actually putin shills, so the divide on this board can well be explained by actualy Trump-voting americans, and russian shills, who pretend to be such. The actual americans are supporting Trump, the shills try to push through the narrative that this attack was a mistake/failure.

Still butt hurting that hilldog lost again, aren't you ?.
You have until 2024 to get over it. hahahahaha.

Yep I noticed that too

Why do Mnuchin, Dina Powell and Kushner have to be present there? Seriously explain this to me please

Here's a clarifying pic.

>muh brown "people"
hmmm

ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/04/07/2187127/trump-appoints-pro-immigration-free-trader-as-cea-chair/

>2024
muh sides

>merely pretending

He just noticed that he bought that lamp as a Christmas gift for his father-in-law. He's salty that Trump still hasn't said thanks.

True patriotism is questioning your government and holding them accountable, not blindly following them off the cliff like fucking lemmings.

This.
Nu-pol will never question Trump's decisions.

Domino`s on pizza or pasta?

You just know Uncle Joe`s dying for a little pizza.

Who is Rex looking at?

You voted for the guy who didn't know what Aleppo was while running a presidential campaign.

Honestly, I gotta laugh at people who call Trump unintelligent. He's a multi-billionaire who's worked his way into the most powerful office the world has ever known. You have a dual Facebook account with your fat GF and drive a 2005 Honda Civil with a CD player.

I didn't vote.

The US isn't a democracy. Never has been, never will be. We're a Constitutional Republic.

Idiocy he backed out of Ryan Care early and let it burn. I liked Trump's first three months but hes clearly taking the false flag bait. Went from 80% pro-Trump to 40% pro-Trump. This situation is a big deal and a huge mistake.

Good for you, prick. A lot of people did vote for him though, that's how he won.

>Congrats! 0.0005 Rubels have been deployed to your account!

Why is Obama drinking tea?

>pretending that he's laughing at others in a sad attempt to make himself feel better about his shortcomings

My God that has to suck.

Neo cons? Genuinely curious.

Germany YES!

You kidding me? Ryan came up with the idea but Trump pushed it.

That's how most slaves were freed actually, the number of successful slave rebelions is aproximatley one: Haiti, and that's only because the Royal Navy stopped Napoleon from sending a force to retake it.

This. Neocon cuckservatives were bound to get tossed off eventually. They're pawns with low principles. I'm still waiting to see what happens. If Trump can get the wall and tax cuts, he'll regain some points.

I voted for chaos and liberal tears, and that's exactly what Trump has brought. I'm so excited to watch the world burn under his administration. Praise kek!

I thought war rooms look big and cool like in Dr strangelove movie

This looks like a dinner table lmao

>no, guys, you don't get it! it's all four dee chess! get out shariablue shills! epic kek! xDDDD

>Constitutional Republic
You're supposed to be but people now vote to rule over other people, which leads to things being fucked up and the average person losing power.

>shitposting about others to cover up the fact that he voted for an absolute fucking neocon, mainstream establishment idiot.

Damn Skippy, you suuuuuuuuuuuuck!

>Mattis on video phone running the pentagon
>McMaster as NSA running the meeting

This is EXACTLY what I hoped for. They absolute terror being felt by Russian shills is just a side benefit.

>I can't believe Donald prefers Bannon's lamp to mine

gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/

Dunno, it's clear that one of them is Ethernet, but there appears to be some kind of coax line, even weirder is beyond the individual device it appears to give them a spot to plug in another coax.

shill

Got to return some videos.

Shut up leaf,like you voted in the first place.

It's a muslim thing

>looks like something is missing, Ivan
>Let's put some flowers in front of the murder screen

Democracy is a shit system. Anything can be corrupted and people are sheepish. Obama was basically breaking the law the whole time and people still voted for him.

A Republic is superior, in that it's existence is theoretically a matter of going concern as opposed to ideological dogma. But once you begin forcibly denying the right to peaceful secession, you remove that check and balance totally.

>what is a lepo ?

too many kikes and they are not boming mexico or a nigger filled American city.

disgraceful.

Ahhhhh the ol leddit switcheroonie. Down the rabbit hole we go hop hop and away!

isnt the girl at the door the cia sadist torturer

Yeah keep thinking that bud

good one

Mere a coincidence.

rare

I wish this shitty island could vote but no, I'm satisfied with this outcome the happenings will be entertaining.

>this wasnt what you voted for, admit it

this is exactly what i voted for, ill admit that.

i walked in the church that i voted telling myself that anything trump could do would be better than 4 years of hillary.. and i still feel the exact same way.plus trump hasnt let me down yet. just because trump is flexing our military muscle as a sign to other countries to watch the fuck out, im fully behind that. Russia, NK, IRAN, and assad and china can all suck our nuts if they have to, but i promise you we will come out on top. i mean think about it, if we completely disposed of the evil governments in all those institutions and cleaned up the middle east, turned it into a glass factory the world would be so much more stable and safe..

and the scary part to everyone else is were capable of it. we spend more than the next 7 countries combined. if we utilized and mobilized all our resources, plus conscripted less than a quarter of our populace the world would be fucked, very soon, very fast

America truly is the best. Feel sorry for everyone not blessed to be born in this magical land of freedom.

Please clap for the national anthem.

dont they have any bigger rooms?

continue to do israel's bidding

>trying this hard to remove cognitive dissonance
>extreme compartmentalization and making excuses for a billionaire

This is what America has become. Cucks.

>i walked in the church that i voted telling myself that anything trump could do would be better than 4 years of hillary..
That's a fair point.

>i mean think about it, if we completely disposed of the evil governments in all those institutions and cleaned up the middle east, turned it into a glass factory the world would be so much more stable and safe..
Ah shit, there he goes.

>if we utilized and mobilized all our resources, plus conscripted less than a quarter of our populace the world would be fucked, very soon, very fast
This is not how military action works, you armchair general.

maybe it's used to do some sort of authorization? with nfc tags or something?

Hey Mohammed why are you spreading lies on the internet again?

Yeah, I find that weird too. There were similar pics of Obama in cramped little rooms.

yo what did $2-6 trillion achieve in iraq? How did it make anyone safer? your military is bloated to fuck and it'd cripple the economy if any worthy opponent came about and operates their shit at 1/10th the price. Like, the recent tomahawks cost ~$100-150million and had an accuracy of 39%. Afghanistan/Pakistan have seen a reemergence of terrorist activity that once again threatens everything 'the west' has worked for there and y'all spend an equal amount almost there too. Blowing things up doesn't work. Like, at all.

They're not all Jews?

Schwule jude.