So Amercia bombs Assad but not ISIS

So Amercia bombs Assad but not ISIS
I dont get it

>America supports ISIS
What's not to get you stupid French bastard?

assad was doing too well.
this is just a small bombing.
it's like ISIS is being given a golf handicap.

Yea it's like America's politicians don't have americans best interests in mind. Duh.

We've been telling you for years, its not us, it's the Jews that own us, we need help.

The only people who support Assad are rural and suburban retards.

City people all support ISIS.

Wrong retard
The only people who support Drumpf are rural and suburban retards.

Get with the program, retard. Rural and suburban retards are now the ones hating Drumpf.

>We've been telling you for years, its not us, it's the Jews that own us, we need help.

Yo we've been telling you for years, its not us, it's the whites that own us, we need help. Fo real dawg!

America bombs both.

Trump has been droning ISIS since he got in office. What are you talking about?

they dont

he isn't

I understand this logic, but his comment is kind of correct. All of western society is mostly ruled by the rich, who a lot of the time happen to be jewish. However if all the jews magically disappeared, this wouldn't stop.

We live in a limited democracy, it's truly the biggest redpill you can take.

>We live in a limited democracy
That's bullshit. We all live in full democracies. People like you just keep putting the word 'democracy' its self on a pedestal as if its some superior form of governance when it's exactly what's led us to this state.

Holy shit my sides are we empolying crt tactics now?

Kek

America has been bombing ISIS for years. You can watch the videos online yourself.

Don't be a retarded faggot like everyone else on this board.

Do you enjoy being factually wrong?

This strike had nothing to do with ISIS.

Shut up you dumb faggot. We do bomb ISIS and have been for years. Why are you responding to his bait with your bullshit?

Yes we do. Factually. In reality. IRL.

Look up the CENTCOM or Joint Coalition YouTube channels if you want to see hundreds of videos of evidence of this.

Yes he is.

>Bombs a place with a clear and easy to define target
>Why are you faggots not killing random sand niggers to get ride of Isis
Hey the rest of the world is a massive faggot but I'm all for burning the middle east into a giant fucking mirror covered in chared shit skin remains but apparently it's jewish and shilling to want to put an end to one of the world's many problems also when I say middle east I mean all of it jewrusalem too

America gives weapons and money to ISIS, dumb fuck. All they have to do is to cosplay as another faction.

They are all terrorists. Fuck Burgerstan and fuck you.

You just made that up you fucking piece of shit. What do you get out of inventing stories? Is that how you construct a narrative to make yourself feel better?

>canada
You're the french bastard-born here. Lel.