EYES OF Sup Forums

Post your political eye! Give a love or hate trump message so we can keep it political!

I love Trump. And the United States of Merica!

this is a honey pot! dont do it!

THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE AN IRIS SCAN DATABASE!!!!!!

hai

just fuck that quad up

nice try nsa

fyeah they always flavor the shilling with white nationalism.

Hello CIA

I wish I had a better camera so I could get my outer ring better. Nice ring!

(this is my poor attempt to "prove you are white " without it getting deleted)

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN! THE GOYIM NOES!

HERE IS THE EYE OF MY ASS BROCK

You must be a mexican then.

Not political.

Ill show you faggots my eyes when im bangin ur mum cunt

fuck trump and fuck white people

the sheer number of these threads makes it clear that a three letter agency is collecting this shit

fuck off

based chink, spit out my burger laughing

Literally a retinal data gathering thread.

Based, go Chinese bro!

t. 10cm microdick owner

fuck off sam

Fine

I voted for Hillary. I am 100% opposed to everything Trump has done so far including the airstrikes against Assad.

JUST

That you Sup Forums fuckers, your retina has been scanned.

Collect biometrics on someone else kike.

Anit doxing me fag

we need to add you to our IRIS database! for automated recognition by our network of 10 zillion cameras!

phone cameras are good enough for eye, fingerprint, and face recognition

Mexican.

My eyes

thank you for submitting your iris to our database
have a nice day

>eyes

nigger i only see one eye

My gf eyes

Smart boy

post your dick pierre, no gives a fuck about your eyeballs

show boipucci

Is this aryan enough?

Its a little filtered. It started as my eye, but now it looks like based kek MGTOW walking in woods.

Kek agrees with you for some reason?

h-hi there

The brains of Sup Forums

fuck off faggot, they can't retina scan us with such low res images.

Here you go CIA

>People actually posting their eyes on a forum monitored by several interested parties

You do realize you're basically posting your finger prints right?

I'm a man, retard.

FATASS DETECTED

>implying they aren't doing this currently through the camera in your PC/camera or pics on your FBIbook.
Would they really need to though? Just give us the pic goyim.

Can I get a quick rundown on this eye?

that's pictures from the mars rover. Nice try NASA

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

central heterochromia master race

u want sum fuk

Was it the klingon that gave it away?

for some reason

well guys, looks like we're 2014 Sup Forums now. pack it in

Trump is ok I guess. Gas all the muslims.

Hi guys, MI5 here. thank you for participating in our monthly eye iris database update.

Don't you have to get mowed down by a truck of religious peace?

>posting retina
>posting ID card
>posting social security number
hmmmm

I was at cambridge uni when they were developing that system, back in the early 90s. they had a 1 in 10,000,000 discrimination rate from a off the shelf camera, and could use an infrared sensor to detect the retinal blood vessel signature, too. So no pulling out the eyeballs of your enemy, or trying to fake it with a drop in.
fuck knows how good the tech is 30 years later.