NZ Thread

Stop reminding them that we exist or else

Big Black Cock

I eat sheep and you fuck it.

Interesting

NZ needs more enrichment

Evening all. I've been hunting this week. Have no idea what's been going on in the world. Kinda nice to know I could spend two years in the high country and nothing would've happened in NZ in my absence.

I miss home and my family. Can someone have an L&P for me.

How do we convince somebody to nuke us?

Not sure if australia's flag or New Zealand's.

Do you even have creativity or some how your culture developed from shithole to Industrial revolution,which just made your life more materialistic.

When do we invade Canada and grow the NZ Empire?

>t. butthole flag

G'day cunts. Hope everything's alright over there. Good luck in the election - hope your average kiwi isnt as fucking stupid as the average Aussie.

How many nzpolacks do you think there are? Must be couple hundred regular posters and thousands of lurkers.

I've been here about a year and swing by once or twice a fortnight. Think I'm starting to recognise a few regulars

>t.flag from a pirate ship using it for transporting loots from supposed civilized colonies.

>>t.flag from a pirate ship using it for transporting loots from supposed civilized colonies.
why is the poo man angry at a non important country 4 million people at the end of the world

No they are dumb libs just like yours. I'm moving to Europe i dont care how fucked up it is at least there will be white people if shit hits the fan.

I am not angry at you I am fucking angry at your whole race which done more bad to the world than good.

They looted country established democracy where it doesn't works,do you think they would be enslaved by a small set of Upper caste if they would have been of homogeneous character?its the same thing you are facing now and we have literally lost the match,if I divide my country on the grounds of white and black characters,we are like 30% and 70% and this seventy percent is growing exponentially on the expense of our tax money.

You don't see us shitting on street because we hardly get outside,there is no fucking peace at all,due to different ethnicity we can't mingle up at all.

On top of these we have left over of Mughal peasent tier muslims who chimp out once in a while,and the newer state Pakistan.

God damn it empire you left a hard challenge for us,how the fuck should I restore this?

We have to literally riot mode in GTA SA to fix our shithole community.

>God damn it empire you left a hard challenge for us,how the fuck should I restore this?
you don't get to the Empire was for the Benefit of the Anglo-Saxon race and barbarian pagans like you don't get to profit from it

And an average Kiwi is as responsible for all that as someone in Chennai is responsible for idi Amin getting pissed off at Indian workers.

Move on mate. Its not worth you losing energy over it.

Wish we would stop lurking and consistently make these and try and solve some problems.

Stuffs happening alright. Nzs changing so fast it doesnt even feel like home.

i'm beached as brew

Like that you guys fling shit youre just not very funny when you do it

Hi, I will be starting a new job and will be working with a cocky Kiwi. Any pro tips to put him in his place?

Another resounding success nz posters of Sup Forums. Realise its midnight on sunday but it wouldnt really matter what time a thread went up as our national trait of apathy always wins. Enjoy asian/poly nz cos its already here.

Lick my boots sheep fucker

Point proven.

Tell him hes a bumpkin from the arse end of nowhere and you wont be wrong.

>unironically hating kiwi's because your own country is shit.

L E L. btw tell your fucking women to shave, otherwise ill stop giving them my big white south island cock.

Moving over to NZ soon.

>south island rep
which city?

tradie?

RIP M8

>everything is the white man's fault
and that's why you're a fucking shithole

Fuck off

it's a joke, not your dads dick;
don't take it so hard.

No. My background is in construction though. Not looking to work for a few months though.

Thanks Devil

y-you t-too

Jokes have to be funny that wasnt jim jefferies

your literally moving to a country where maoris now have control over building consents and resource management

christchurch mate. we have a lot of Sup Forumsacks living here.

same but i gapped it in 2013. worst decision i made
hoping to move back soon, how is the old CBD looking?

>how is the old CBD looking
they have done fuck all really for the CBD rebuild there a empty sites everywhere

its still dead, looks like it will be better than ever in 5-10 years though.

Learn how to play test cricket ya cunts. Hope the election goes well but

I recognise the guy who really likes Muldoon, the Nat shill, Act shill, NZF is all boomers guy (the last 3 are probably all the same person) and the guy who LARPs as a Chinese property investor

And you can soon add the Irish to that list:)

Im keen to come home and see it. hey sometimes youve got to go backwards to advance

m8 the fucking tribes have a veto on development now

Luv ya faggots

A lot of /r9k/ too

Nice meme. Here's some perspective for ya.

> NZ has 5 million people
> we have the smallest population of all test cricket playing nations.
> we are ranked sixth best.

Not bad mate eh! Espesh considering barely anyone is interested in the sport here. Your average person on the street seriously would struggle to name any more than two black caps.

Lol!

And what? I am travelling around your country and maybe getting into construction for a year. What do I care who can veto developments or not.

we are literally the next rhodesia

With bonus munchers and slants

They already got Maori girls

> the guy in Masterton wants a republic of Wairarapa
> the guy who hates ACT and calls everyone he disagrees with Zhang.
> the tradie in Nelson whose insanely proud to be Kiwi and brags about having an easy life
> the president of the Akl European Club
> the guy who loves Massey
> the Swedish guy who hates Sweden and thanks his parents daily for moving here.

>> the guy who loves Massey
who doesn't

This is true. But he REALLY loves him haha.

Oh I thought of another couple. The guy who sets lots of questions about nzpol opinions. I like it when he posts.

And there's an NZF staffer/insider of some sort. Hes always pretty interesting.

>tfw to intelligent for NZ politics

Either we get chinks or we get niggers/Muslims depending on the party. The population is too apathetic and cucked to do anything though and the majority love diversity on both sides.

Helengrad seems pretty cool

Never seen this before. Anyone else post in /rug/?

I'm so sorry that we haven't helped you eliminate the Muslim scourge, i feel you fellow poo

shit thats not the updated one

>we are literally the next rhodesia

Do you sincerely believe this?

So I'm like 90% sure Adam Holland (the 'alt-right' Auckland mayor candidate must lurk or post in these threads. He's absolutely stock Sup Forums shitposter

Fucking kek'd at cheeky little territory infringement

treaty claims are moving onto private property

I lived in NZ for 12 years, yet I still don't know dick about NZ's politics
Someone redpill me?

How is everything around there?
Thinking of moving after I graduate

What degree? I'll take south Americans over more chinks any-day.

Computer Engineering

l&p gargles my fucking balls m8

who is going to win the next NZ election?

will bill english make it or are labour a shoe in?

whats a black cap

fucking gross 10 to 1 she doesnt shave her pits either thats like a trendy thing these days

also does anybody else notice that a lot of our girls dont shave their asshole? whats the deal with that?

Why do we even have IDs?

that's pretty hot desu

nah butthole hairs are black and wiry and not good

>if you ask them to shave their butthole they get upset

I plan on immigrating to NZ someday, sounds like a nice place to be.

hairy buttholes are cute dickhead.

>black

nope not in ausland m8 brown at worst. i guess because you guys are all like half maori that would make sense though

Green/Labour coalition might clinch it, the polls are pretty ambiguous atm.

is bill english on the nose?

surely if labour is to win it'd have to be in coalition with winston

Not for you it isnt