Has anyone here ever considered conversion thus becoming a Jew yourself for obvious reasons?

Has anyone here ever considered conversion thus becoming a Jew yourself for obvious reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iW3xlmdYmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samanid_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a child yes, then thankfully I grow out of it.

You would be an outside jew, like the retard on the soccer team who does nothing but sit on the bench

if your not a jew you will never be a jew

No.

No. THere is only 1 way to go

youtube.com/watch?v=-iW3xlmdYmo

Never

You can't just 'become a jew'

They hate converts much more than goyim

Only time they are 'kind of' okay with it is when your wife is jewish.

>They hate converts
Goy

>okay with it is when your wife is jewish.
Foolish Goy

>tfw born Jewish
You goyin have no idea how awesome it is to be Jewish. You get Holocaust reparation, you get exclusive access to elite societies, you have hundreds of connections in Hollywood and the media, and you get to have exclusive discounts from financial investments. I also like the fact that I can walk into any NSA data center and look up whoever calls me a kike on the internet. Goyim will never experience being part of the real master race.

>>They hate converts
>Goy

But they do. At the very least you'll always be an outsider.
They sure do like to bait impressionable goyim though. Army even offered to convert me and cut my dick free of shekels.

how can you tell whos a convert?

Even if you convert to judaism and/or have kids with a jew while also promoting jewish interests your family will be disposed of once its outlived its usefulness. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samanid_Empire

They tell you

My mothers family were Jewish but never practiced it and my mom wasn't really raised Jewish. I don't see what I would have to gain from converting/re-connecting with the tribe.

what if they dont?

>how can you tell whos a convert?

As long as you're referring to Israel- I suppose it can be a bit harder if you're American, since there are plenty of American, English speaking Jews here.
If you look distinctively non-Jewish they'll just immediately assume you're not a Jew. Jews have very prominent features, it's not that hard to recognize them when you're used to seeing them.

>what if they dont?

There's hardly any reason to convert aside from the "social acceptance" part of it. Somebody who converted will usually make it known. It's fairly common to see girls with slavic heritage to convert so they can marry Jewish man.

Then you can't

Yes. But then I realized "da Joos" meme is just that, and I went about my normal day.

Of course dude, I would love to get my share of some of that jew gold

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjhX4sOvUIw

The same way you can tell if someone is Jewish- just by looking at them

I thought about it but I love wanking way too much and I know for a fact circumcised cocks cannot achieve the level of pleasure mine does.

I can literally reach nirvana and touch paradise at least 5x a day just by looking at .jpg files. Cut cocks will NEVER EVER experience this.

The Apostle Paul taught that Christians become Jews of the heart by following God's law. They may not be Jews of the flesh, but still are Jews.

You will be lynched as a non-pureblood.

C u c k

My uncle did. We don't talk to him anymore.

No, I have a soul

I've thought about it and it would be pretty great. But then I'd be a jew so fuck that.

No, the reason is self explanatory you would be bullied til you kill yourself. I know this since thats exactly what i did to another filthy jew.

>believe Sup Forums
>convert to judaism
>get stabbed in the dick with a pin
>walk into mayor's office and ask for political position
>tells me there aren't any positions available
>weird.jpg
>go to bank
>ask for billion dollar business loan
>they say my credit score isn't good enough
>???

you might be considered a religious jew,but you will never be considered a jew jew
.Remember that a lot of jews are "not" religious. Esp those in power
If you don't get the distinction I wouldn't even bother going down that path

hmmmm

what's a good jewry for non-jews then