ITT: prove you're not a shill by saying things shills are not allowed to say that deviates from their Shareblue script

ITT: prove you're not a shill by saying things shills are not allowed to say that deviates from their Shareblue script

Non whites are subhumans and a lower form of man

i stand with donald j trump and israel

The Jews are a lying, criminal, thieving, cheating people who mutilate their own children, and lied about the Holocaust.

If I had David Brock in a room with a pistol and two rounds I'd pop him two in the Guts and watch him bleed out

I believe in civic nationalism

In a good country, politics is forbidden.
In a great country, politics is impossible.

I think Sanders should have won

Fuck a cuck day is tomorrow

I fully believe in the Jewish conspiracy.

gay

Australia is a respected and valued member of the international community

It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words.

edgy faggot

If I could, I would blow the brains out of every last mongrel fucking kikespawn. Every last nigger and niglet. every finger sniffing muslim trash

Churchill was an incompetent fool sponsored by Rothschilds. He blindly attacked Hitler with no regard for the damage he did to his own country. He failed to save Poland from anyone and left Britain a second rate world power. Roosevelt was a Jewish puppet and a communist. Hitler started life as no one through his own works nearly created a new and bright future for Europe.

Retards should be euthanized for the good of our species. Self imposed eugenics is the best way forward.

Cops with rock hard cocks

Hitler is an asshole because he didn't gassed the kikes.

I am no blind supporter of anyone.
I despise Trump for daring to attack the heroic Syrian government and people.
Jews are fucking cancer upon planet earth.
West is becoming more degenerate with each day, US is at the forefront of it. There is no America Great Again.
America buries into irrelevancy all of its bright minds, Ron Paul. Americans are just so easy to be hypnotized by their Bling Bling
Hitler did have good idea, but he strayed from his path by playing into (())'s hands. That is why we do not need new fascist regime (even if it is fun to anoy shills with Nazi meme), we need new enlightened stream of thoughts that will help define future of the world and that will not pander to stupidity and degeneracy, that will fight against the Evil.
Also it does not make me shill when i say that the mr. Vladimir Putin is the leader of the free world and the foundation of resistance towards Jewish Evil.

Kek, that does not make u shill it just makes u evil

Marxists deserve helicopter rides.