Brief lesson in Chinese racial history

Brief lesson in Chinese racial history

This is worst china. it's gotten so bad here that our right wing party supports reunification with the mainland just to avoid letting muslim migrants into the country via the hands of the U.S. sponsored left wing party who mysteriously rose to power with bilions of dollars of anonymous donations and who support nigger immigration.

only the people in taipei are northern chinese, and everyone else is the equivalent to chinese of mixed race greeks with lower iqs.

fun fact: southern china produced radical egalitarian genocdes before karl marx wrote the communist manifesto. southerners were angry that they performed poorly on the standardized exams that were given to civil servants. a (((christian))) who failed the medieval SAT formed a race rebellion in the south after he failed, and declared the high iq northerners oppressive.

this race forms the base of about 60% of taiwan.

northerners are only here because we fled from the (((FDR)))) sponsored chinese communist party, whcih arose in hte SOUTH from a half-southern low iq racial mongrel who was angry because...

HE FAILED THE CIVIL SERVICE EXAM BECAUSE HE COULDN'T WRITE PROPERLY.

so the correct route for the southern people was to rebel aganst the oppressive north...

I swear to god, we should just exterminate the southern chinese.

Other urls found in this thread:

jmscult.com/forum/index.php?topic=994.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k

the assaults on modern education, particularly against standardized tests and iq tests should worry westerners, as it formed the cassius belli for the last two large scale left wing rebellions in heavily bureaucratized china

the chinese solution was to impose harsher execution penalties onto minor crimes, and to starve out the peasants and replace them with teh descendants of northern descent merchants and sub-royalty

this mostly worked, but they are still more rebellious and lower iq

interestingly, our lower race was created by inflows of high iq gense into lower iq areas. low iq white racial castes were caused by inflows of low iq genes into bronze age areas such as scythia and iran populated by r1a and r1b poplations, essentially "white" though not completely western european. the bronze age collapse followed immediately after the white racial stock diluted.

we saw a brief bronze age and monumental architechture from O haplotype asiatics coming out of china and into indonesia. This lasted less than 100 years, because of genetic mixing between the proto-chinese people and races vaguely resembling australian aborigines, after which, bronze technology vanished, along with monmental architechture, and seafaring ability

Hello brother

lol, Asian racists think that white racist give a damn. For half of Sup Forums you are ALL subhumans. They don't care from South or North of Taiwan you are. And Americans treat you differently only because you are asset for them to counter China. Nothing more.
So your own bickering about internal taiwanese devides are so fucking funny.

we need to gas the southern hemisphere desu

the divide is only as funny as it is for you to be fighting chechens, ossetians, georgians, etc.

there are real divisions. empire mandates that we treat subhumans with superior rights. it creates soviet/communist systems that ruin countries like yours, and mine, and america.

I am writing more to warn westerners that ANY racial mixing whatsoever leads to doom. there is no way a single muslim or nigger can stay in their countries if tey expect to survive.

I am less complaning about southern chinese, and more warning them that even a divide between a 109 iq people and a 103 iq people leads to communism because of the inequality dynamic.

it doesn't need to be a 30 point gap between whites and muslims.

Tl;dr

Ching ping pong dong pow zoom dong benis.

Around Chinks, don't blink.

>ANY racial mixing whatsoever leads to doom.
there was a lot of racial mixin in Europe from Roman times, a lot of wars, a lot of conquest. And they seem fine. its more of an education and income thing. You don't care about having good well paid teachers and you get stupid kids, who grow into stupid adults. If your economy is governed by stupid adults, it becomes shit with a lot wealth inequality. And then comes the racist, you, and you see 1 or 3 patters in the form of the eyes and say "thats the real reason!". Grow up, nationalism is good, but racism is retarded and it will only devide your small country. Like wtf, Taiwan is tiny and even then you find some freaking internal devide. You all speak that traditional old Chinese and not simplified mandarin? So whats the problem how they look like?

I'm making this thread to warn you guys that total extermination is the only viable option

too many factions of neoreaction and the alt-right favor separation and reconciliation, or separation and allowing market forces to take over.

it's not viable.

whatever. think what you want. thousands more white children are going to die by truck just because you people are too stupid to read a 400 word Sup Forums post.

Anerica is already dead sempai.
The option now is to accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and pray thay God will let Asians into heaven.

gb2 reddit, no one is fooled

pro-tip: next time if you throw in a "I think niggers are definitely subhuman, but maybe the others can work out" then you'll be less obvious. still a little obvios, though

I was reliably informed that Taiwan is in fact numba wan

Interesting.
>U.S. sponsored left wing party who mysteriously rose to power with bilions of dollars of anonymous donations and who support nigger immigration
Why am I not surprised?

Ah Taiwan. Glorious Island. Very nice people. Hualien is pretty cool but Taoyuan is one of my favorite spots on earth!

What info on taoyuan? Give me a rundown on the race here.

>couldn't write properly

Chinese writing system is complete shit. You aren't superior because of it. You sound like a mainlander.

Aren't Han people the only secular modern rational Asians?
No implications, a genuine question, I don't know the answer.

I'd heard internal tensions had been on the rise there but didn't realize things had become so bad.

Thanks for the eye-opening thread user. If a purge occurs I hope you survive it

not so. it is more pleasant. for now. the seeds of decay are sown deeply by the US department of state, and the largest political party is a proxy of theirs

wtf taoyuan. why.

I don't particularly like mandarin itself either. the language is a pidgin made frm aspects of mongolian and manchurian and then forced upon our people. but if someone can't speak it, he is an idiot, for the same reason someone who can't do math is an idiot.

someone who can't read is an idiot. period.

get the fuck out of japan, english teacher. just because it's hard for you doesn't mean japanese are as fucking stupid as you are.

no. the han is a false identity, formed from then needs of the chinese empire to unite several races as one. kind of like americans calling niggers or sandniggers 'true americans.'

the very identity of mandarin speakers is a remnant of a kind of feudal left wing ideology enforcing equality.

that's hardly rational. leftism is not rational.

>chinks
>high IQ
>pls disregard that we´re testing only from the most develloped area of the country tee-hee
yeah, no
fuck off and go eat a dog

Cause its a nice looking city. Taipei was cool too dont get me wrong. Mountains are nice too. Taoyuan is like the perfect small big taiwanese city.

it's getting bad. we just legalized fag marriage and I can't go outside without seeing indonesians.

jesus fuck I hope they all die. this was caused by the southerners

>eye opening
kek

taoyuan smells bad and nothing works but is still so busy I feel stressed

I don't particularly like taipei as a city. it feels more like a fortress against southern communists than a home.

Chinese are the blackest looking people. That guy with curly hair and brown skin would look exactly like a negro

Fun anecdote, I married a literal rice-farmers daughter, when I put her in front of an IQ-test on the net, the first she's ever taken (on which I, a mensa-member got ~130), she got 125.

I'm inclined to believe that the 'chinks-have-high-iq'-meme is correct.

>we just legalized fag marriage and I can't go outside without seeing indonesians.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

You deserved it. Learn to hate Western ways and pray that mainland China will liberate you. Because no one else will save you.

Just join the global fight against Cultural Marxism.
#smashCulturalMarxism

You should reunite with Mainland China, at least as an autonomy. What's worse, a firewall on your internet or a black cock up your ass?

White iqs rose by selecting for iq among the higher classes and profilerating those genes downward when peasant starved. When the most peasants starved, the black plague, you had a golden age of iq flourishing.

China outgrew feudalism, and iq pressures frll onto peasants. Only those who could grow enough food on increasingly small plots of land survived. Lateral distribution of iq genes instead of vertical

They are ok with black cock. Taiwanese are telling themselves "well atleast that black cock doesn't belong to a communist" for who knows how many years now.

Shhh... let the Taiwanese fuck themselves.
It would be better for the Chinese genepool as a whole if mentally-colonised scum like OP gets purged.

Mandarins do have a healthy suspicion or even hate of foreigners support for the mainland among mandarin speakers is at a historical high, nearly 80% of mandarins and half of the country as a whole.

The low iq southerners are fucking us

I agree.
No Northeastern Asian Women should mix with a White fag.

Is this an ironic post, singapore? In some ways you are more pozzed than us. You have enforcement of shariah and muslim quotas in government office

You do know we control the Imams and dictate what they can say and cannot say right?

Sharia law cannot override National/Federal law.
But yes, the Malay Muslims literally have one of the best living standards and employment opportunities in the known SEA (They do get cucked by Pakis, Indons,Indians, Whites & Arabs tho)

>mainland China
>liberate you
choose one

>taiwanese are mixed with literal abos and are japanese rapebabies literally claiming WE WUZ

The malays killed so many chinese that singapore rwarded them with welfare and affirmative action

Singapore prives that chinese are not naturally fascist, and can be cucks

Wrong
You are referring to Pinoys and Indons (May incident)

None of which are dominant in Singapore

Sad!

>just to avoid letting muslim migrants into the country via the hands of the U.S. sponsored left wing party who mysteriously rose to power with bilions of dollars of anonymous donations and who support nigger immigration
Jesus Christ when will this garbage end. They are trying to ruin the whole world with Muhammadans and Africans. If only we could just wall the Muhammadans in their safespace countries where they can kill each other for the next few centuries. Africans should be made to stay in Africa while also being forced to level out as populations that can sustain themselves on their own.

That won't happen as long as the Americans keep bombing and shitting up the Middle East

Let me frame it this way. There is no LAW or CURRICULUM that can make a murderous nogger not murder you

What makes you think there is a legal solution for the liberal who will smile when the nigger murders a child?

The liberals must all die. There is no law that can make them less happy about your death

I remember you said PISA is a poor metric for using as a proxy for IQ. It is.

However, Lynn et al., who pretty much everyone cites for IQ, uses PISA as a proxy.

Japs and Southern Chinese performed much better than Chinese and Koreans.

Also, when they do use actually IQ tests (Raven's), provinces like Zhejiang (i.e. Southern provinces) come out on top.

What is the yellow, below 100? I would believe it.

Chinese iq is highest near the historical nation of shandong. Korea is dorectly across from shandong and highest on asia. Japan is also really close and is second or third highest.

Taipei avg iq is around 109, mostly northern chinese. Southern taiwan is made of people fleeing fujian and canton and the people are on the whole dumb as bricks. Some of theor skulls look like cavemen

t-taiwan... numba... wan?

Stop with your revisionist bullshit.

Southern China were historically associated with scholarship and being entrepreneurial.

Northern Chinese had warrior stereotypes like Mongols.

Zhejiang's high IQ isn't a recent phenomenon, either. They were historical known for their universities and learning.

>Some of theor skulls look like cavemen

thats because they're high test unlike you microdicked ant men

Northern Chinese: pan-faced and low IQ.

Fpbp

SO SHITSKINS BASICALLY?!?! Fucks sake, is there anything they don't fuck up. I bet that's some swarty blood from india/bangladesh that seeped in.

I swear, years from now, people will all known what a shitskin entails, and will KOS.

>the chinese solution was to impose harsher execution penalties onto minor crimes, and to starve out the peasants and replace them with teh descendants of northern descent merchants and sub-royalty

Pretty much what America and the UK did, with the execution penalty being a sort of culling device. Genetic culling is essentially what it was.

>Zhejiang
>Southern
Everywhere north of Guangdong is Northern, you retard

If the UK is genetically superior then why do you all look like muppets?

No it is DNA from Southeast Asia, Korea and Japan.
Back then before the Qing, the Chinaman is dominant in Asia and everyone wanted one

I never championed usage of pisa.

Another factor depressing shandong iqs is the massive influx of migrant labor, mostly from the (((southern provinces))0 like guanxi

Southern china is known for its scholars much as harvard and the ivies are known for sholarship. The south produced obscurantist bullshit like the mohists who were preindustrial social justice warriors

The northerners made the inventions. They were togher because they fought off the mongols in barren unfarmable land while the southerners complained about how the civil service exam was racist and formented CHRISTIAN EGALITARIAN revolts against the north

What? Most people along or South of the Yangtze are considered Southern.

My wife is from Chongqing, which is along the Yangtze and similar latitude as Zhejiang, and they consider themselves Southern. However, Chongqing had lots of migrations and served as the capital during WWII, so genetically they're quite mixed.

My wife's phenotype is a mixture of Northern and Southern, for example.

>there was a lot of racial mixin in Europe from Roman times, a lot of wars, a lot of conquest. And they seem fine.

You're having a laugh right? It led to strife. The conquering racial stock moved in and culled those they conqured. Generally the men. It was racial. Racism is the only thing that will save the west. Taiwanon is right.

Man, when I went to Taipei, even uni students were dumbs af, like basically having no idea which continent of the world map is Africa. If you're saying Taipei is people of northern China, i'll go for the south

>not so. it is more pleasant. for now. the seeds of decay are sown deeply by the US department of state, and the largest political party is a proxy of theirs

Inderesting, tell me more. Has this party changed course due to trump? Or has it gotten worse? Is one of the tenents of this party increased niggerdom?

Should I remind you that Hong Kong and Shenzhen are located in south?

It is either that everyone north of Guangdong is Northern or everyone South of Manchuria is Southern. No third option.

>gets BTFO by CHRISTIAN countries
>gets nearly BTFO by CHRISTIAN peasants with pitchforks
>still has the nerve to call CHRISTIANS weak

Nah basically any Chinese NOT from the Central Plains ain't pure stock.

Northern/Southern Chinese are 90+% Chinese but that isn't quite enough for OP apparently

50 Cent shills get out

Humans instinctively, in all races, prefer lighter skin. Apparently when our races were developing we evolved a preference against niggers.

Some traits evolved without changing our prefernces genetically. Womenvliking bigdick cavemen is an example. Skin color is universally genetically encoded though

Christianity in Asia operates like a fucking cult though

A fuckton of Protestant/Catholic Churches are freaking pyramid schemes
(You have to give a percentage of income to the Church or they can bar you)

>Humans instinctively, in all races, prefer lighter skin. Apparently when our races were developing we evolved a preference against niggers.

Must be genetic memory. On a subconcious level, we know disastor when we see it. I think that leftys have the threat part of their brain dumbed down or damaged, enabling nigger infiltration.

>(You have to give a percentage of income to the Church or they can bar you)

What happens if they bar you? Is it just social stigma? Or real dire consequences?

Is it good for climbing the social ladder?

what is your opinion of the chinese immigrants who purchase land in and move to high income areas in canada? are you sad to see them go?

also redpill on falun dafa?
what are their true aims?

I am pretty sure a pinkish hue is not healthy.
Gold/Bronze is a much healthier Skintone

Nah you just get denied entry and all the followers will ostracise/chastise you for it.
Your 'friends' will ignore/outcast/refuse to talk to you.
Your family will give you shit

New to this thread, but can any of the Taiwanese guys here give additional background on this, I had read from a site that the US gave defective military equipment to the fleeing Taiwanese nationalist government as they were trying to fight the Mao communist revolution? Among the defective equipment were rifles that were missing their firing pins.

You're supposed to give 10% of your income to the church, although it shouldn't be mandatory. If you actually believe, 10% seems like nothing in exchange for the blessings of God. The whole reason you give money is to help the church operate and continue to grow, though, not to enrich the Pastor/priest. Those are false prophets who ought to be beaten and burned

>I am pretty sure a pinkish hue is not healthy.

Whaaaa, healthy is healthy, regardless of skin colour.

Darker skin tones are more masculine and threatening. This is seen not just in humans, but other animals as well. For example, adults have darker skin/hair tones then children, and men have darker skin/hair tones then women. Experiments have been done where female lions are presented with two fake male lions, one which a dark mane and the other with a ilght mane. She will approach the dark maned male everytime.

For a man, the instinctual reaction is to hate and want to kill a darker toned male

They are an overtly mystical superstitious cult with whack as fuck rituals and a whiney/pretentious fanbase

The picture of health is always a man working his back off or pursuing physical perfection.
Inevitably you get tanned as fuck (Hence, Bronze/Gold)

But when you get too dark, you are just lower class scum or even worse mixed.

Ironically here, all you need to do is to give $30 to the Temple (Buddhist/Taoist) every month if you are non-Christian and people will not give you shit for it

>They are an overtly mystical superstitious cult with whack as fuck rituals and a whiney/pretentious fanbase

yes i know about that, but what is their endgame? do they have financial interests?

As a weeb, I do care about our honorary aryans. Mainland chinks are literal subhumans, but Taiwanese, Singaporeans and Hongkongers are okay.

China is getting BLACKED m8. I believe the Chinese will be the first Asian country to allow mass immigration since they have more of a history of assimilating other ethnic groups and a very pragmatic mentality. Japan won't until way later.

I think the reason is basically that pubescent girls have lighter skin than older women. This then creates a selection pressure towards women that retain that level of pigmentation.

They want to maintain/grow their membership despite every major Orthodox Taoist/Buddhist organisation saying their beliefs are whack and they are a fucking cult.

>>Pic related

>there was a lot of racial mixin in Europe from Roman times, a lot of wars, a lot of conquest. And they seem fine.
They only seemed fine because that was 1500 years ago. If you actually lived through it, murder and rape were relatively common.

Asian genes are strong as fuck.
Even Black genes don't stand a chance

Most East Asians who mixed with Blacks look annoyingly Pinoy though

I wonder how people would react if you opened for refugee settlement only for young women. I think the left's true face would reveal itself immediately.

This.

Christianity in South Korea is plagued by literal cults or corrupt offshoots.

In 2014 a ferry that traveled between the peninsula of South Korea and the Jeju Island capsized killed nearly all of its passengers, including 375 students from Dawon High School who were told to stay aboard the ship as it was capsizing while rescue services were easily within reach and surrounding the vessel. The former owner of the ferry business was the leader of an infamous cult, and his wife committed suicide along with 32 of their company's employees two decades ago. They were involved in endless embezzlement and fraud and forced the people who were also a part of their church to work for them at terribly paying wages and awful conditions.

jmscult.com/forum/index.php?topic=994.0

You guys should read about it, this forum has a lot of info about it. Also there's a documentary about the ferry sinking on youtube called "Diving Bell."

That would be called a 'comfort station'

Not only in ROK but they operate in Japan/Taiwan/Singapore as well.

Mainland China is crushing them though

Singapore (not to mention israel )is already allowing mass immigration, you retard. And plenty of other countries in Asia historically received large scale immigration as well, especially from China.

Were you speaking in english. You realize the english here is quite bad.

Also, we don't emphasize the dame things in school. Our education is 100% chinese history with a little european. Black ghosts have nothing to teach us. Their continent is only relevant to petroleum engineers

They oppose trump hut its too early to tell if they're being defunded. Even if defynded, they've built a movement over a decaden it wont disappear overnight

Chinese are actually CHINKing Africa, but meanwhile a fuck ton of Nigerians are entering nto China. Nigeria is very smart; they saw that the Chinese were raping Africa, so they demanded concessions in exchange. For example, if China wants to do business in Nigeria, then they have to let Nigerians do business in China..

But there have been cases at the chinks getting assblasted at the presence of Nigerians. For example that one case where a Nigerian's dick was so big that he accidently killed a Chinese prostitute. Or the other case where some Nigerian slept with a chink girl, so a Chinese mob cut his dick off

No need, they are going there (to africa)

Around yankees and their overlord kikes, never relax
Sorry you're becoming the new shithole

It's not seen as masculine. It's seen as low class and inferior - see every culture ever that saw light skin as aristocratic and dark skin and slave like and ugly.

Explain to me why your Taiwanese women are such cock-gobbling sluts for white cock. In Taiwan or here in America with parents from Taiwan, it's all the same, chink girls spread their legs for the white man at a rate surpassing all others.

The US state department operates its own policy of spreading leftism around the globe independently of the president. So you can expect that their funding will continue.

No. blasians look completely black.

southerners are probably 70% chinese stock, on average

all it takes is a 5 point iq gap and then entire regions scream discrimination.

again, it just took one SINGLE southern official who couldn't read properly to fail the civil service exam, and he formented the first communist revolution in chinese history.

the SECOND was another low IQ southern admixed son of an official and southern peasant woman who couldn't read as well as his father. he failed the exam, and started a communist revolt. his name was mao, and he killed tens of millions of northern chinese, leaving the south INDEPENDENT AND ALONE of communist rule because he only wanted to kill racist northerners

Thats because you guys are hokkien. Really aggressive language. Cant even tell if you're being friendly or telling me to fuck off.

You do know China is one of the only countries with a one-drop rule for citizenship, right?

Didn't we impose a shitton of levies a while back?

And didn't you know most of the newfag immigrants came from the Mainland?

We needed them to balance out the Malays who are breeding like rabbits
(The Chinese BR is as low as Japan)

You are Chinese, get over it. consider yourself lucky China let this 2 systems happen. Worth better than having muslims

Nice try, shill.