Can i have a quick rundown on this guy? Is he credible?

Can i have a quick rundown on this guy? Is he credible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nKfQY0jlmHk
youtube.com/watch?v=dahQCEzjkfM
youtube.com/watch?v=OVMyH8eOHKs
webmshare.com/play/AvN1y
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8
youtube.com/watch?v=A_VlUej-Uu8
youtube.com/watch?v=GdPhOnfwfXc
youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On most things yes.

No, if even a quarter of the stuff he was talking about was true he'd be dead in a ditch long ago. Controlled opposition at it's finest.

youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

No. He's a meme.

He is credible he has good sources

Nah mate, he's a charlatan.

Doubt he believes half the nonsense he says, he's in it for the money from those water filters and manly pills.

he found a way to make a living out of mindless idiots so yes

As credible as a cheap cheeseburger from McDonald's.

You mean you want a basic gestalt?

Hes fine senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=nKfQY0jlmHk

a man who wants to provide for his family that got paid off to shill after he got too close to the real truth multiple times

now the powers that be will meme him as the oprah of 'conspiracy' 'alt right' circles

huge viral growth due to american's idiocracy as well as the arrogance of main stream america

started off hosting a radio show in texas on his own volition because he is a 'patriot'

continued to grow and actually had access to truth before disinformation tactics used by the government caught up to the digital media age

filmed pretty much the only view of the bohemian grove

also knew about Bildeberg when they were still underground and had to completely alter their public persona and how they interact with "conspiratards"

youtube.com/watch?v=dahQCEzjkfM

once you come out the other end of actually learning about those in power, you either accept and retreat, or accept and play by their rules

youtube.com/watch?v=OVMyH8eOHKs

He reminds me of a friend from highschool
And Alex smoked weed with joe rogan while wearing bush masks in 1999

If you've watched him, you're gonna have to go through a 10 week de-indoctrination program.

yes

webmshare.com/play/AvN1y

He absolutely does, and he sources every single solitary serious claim he makes, he isn't making an effort to decieve people, when he gets things wrong he admits it and retracs,(like y2k)

He called 9/11 before it happened and even said Bin Laden was going to be the boogeyman we had to go after.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

Here's another short redpill on how the drugwar is a scam to control the market:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_VlUej-Uu8

Don't listen to the shills in this thread calling him controlled opposition, he has more credibility than any major news organization.

I meant the whole enchilada.

He throws in enough truth to keep a shred of credibility, but the majority of stuff he spouts is nonsense. If he was really exposing the elite's secrets he would have been assassinated already. Like others in this thread have said; he's textbook controlled opposition

killing him would make him a martyr

Who knows? He's a charismatic force of nature and I think in his early days he was genuinely interested in exposing the truth. But nowadays its clear that everything he does is so way OTT its done for effect and is merely clickbait. have you seen the amount of products he shills? No one genuinely interested in the truth would do that.

Compare to say, David Icke, who although has totally out there theories, has not tried to capitalise on his huge audience for monetary gain. The guy does 10 hour lectures and is a prolific writer. He lives in a small apartment. Jones produces nothing of worth other than a daily barrage of increasingly extreme ranting.

I think Jones realised a long time ago that conspiracy pays very nicely, especially when you have his kind of personality. Media nowadays is all about shouting the loudest to get attention. Jones is the master at shouting very loud indeed

>He called 9/11 before it happened and even said Bin Laden was going to be the boogeyman we had to go after.

He ripped that from a William Cooper broadcast you dumbfuck, when the media started saying bin laden boogyman, coop said sounds like somethings coming down the pipeline

The dude is only 43 years old but he looks like that

NO no no, you need a slow climb up

Alex Jones is probably best described as a taco-buffé. Eat a little, and giggle. Eat too much and you're an amerifat.

fighting the globalists takes it's toll on the body, super male vitality and iodine can only do so much.

Mostly yes. The idea that he's a Lizard-people conspiracy theorist is just a meme.

Just don't take him too seriously, because not even he takes himself seriously. His commentary on things you already know are happening is good in general, but specific claims he makes are usually hyperbolic bullshit.

But we've learned over the last year that all other mainstream news sources are just as full of shit as he is when they use anonymous sources.

CIA plant to replace the real patriot Bill Cooper aka Milton William Cooper. Bill murdered by feds Alex goes on to be the "voice of the resistance"
youtube.com/watch?v=GdPhOnfwfXc

Says the man who destroyed his country for sake of virtue signaling and #diversity. The quicker your muzzie shit hole dissolves into a caliphate the better it will be for everyone.

jewgle is attacking his wallet so he has that golden stamp of approval.

Not anymore.

1997 Alex Jones was best Alex Jones.

He discusses Iran Contra, The Franklin Scandal, The Finders Case, elite luciferianism, COG, and other topics that are rarely brought up. This lends a lot of weight with me that you can find good info through him. Also it can be a good test of someone to see who hates them. Most people who dislike AJ I cannot stand.

Also you can always just do some extra research yourself and discover if it is bullshit or not. People do not need help in understanding context. Too many people want to control how we speak, why we speak, and who we are speaking too. There are also a lot of shills that attack AJ, so that just makes me like the loud mouthed capitulator even more.

He isn't actually have a news show, it is news entertainment, like the Daily Show or CNN.

>Alex Jones
>credible
Anyone calling him credible probably started listening to him during this election when he jumped on the Trump train and toned down the conspiritard stuff.
For example it isn't very long ago every single terror attack was called out as a false flag attack in order for the evil government to put you all in FEMA camps and take away your guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc

>Can i have a quick rundown on this guy? Is he credible?

He endorsed Trump and his neocon bombing of Syria.

Didn't he exposed government plot about false-flag bombing earlier?
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html