21 Egyptian christians killed and +40 injured in a bombing

>Allowing muslims in your country
I'm not saying you asked for it,but.....

DEUS VULT

>Allowing

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Israel needs to join the 21st Century and open its borders to its neighbors and all those millions of poor innocent refugees.

Israel tear down your walls and open your hearts to the world!!!

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Fuck off kike.

Wat?

why do egyptians not like christians?

Because they're Muslims.

This wouldn't if happened if the Greek and Armenian fags were competent enough to protect the Byzantine empire from the hordes of Muslim barbarians. Egypt used to be a Christian country

Go home chaim its pessah tomorrow , you need to shove that mazzah up your ass early .or it will get stuck otherwise.

Lmao

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Why force those poor innocent Muslim refugees to have to go to mean on Nazi Europe and America when the Liberal Progressive Oasis in the desert Israel is there to accept you with open arms!!!

Israel is shining the light of openness and love by opening its borders to all the refugees of the world!!!

Remember the bad old days when the evil Nazi's killed the Jewish refugees during the Holocaust? No?

Well... Israel will show the world it is not like the evil Nazi by opening its borders to all to come!!!

#OpenBordersForIsrael

not really, i'm from an orthodox christian family (agnostic tho) and none of us had any problems.

>Egypt used to be
It was christian majority till 18 century, but thanks to eternal anglos divide and conquer politics the christians were driven out.

My God we're all so fucked.

Muslim Brotherhood.

Daesh/IS/ISIS acting there.

>soon
oh no, this will be a very long and painful death, especially for liberals, seeing all their nigger pets hordes eating them and their family alive right in front of them

Its mubarak secret services who are doing bombings

You can thank the Germans and the plague for that.

So your saying Saudi Arabia did this?

SA != ISIS

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Praise Jesus Christ the Only-Begotten Son of God!

May your saints from Egypt enter into glory today.

#prayforegypt

Wait i need to change my Facebook profile it's still on the Swedish flag.

brb

How many in pol would join me in a deus vult faction to fight isis

I would join.

More like deus poo

Inbreeding

>It was christian majority till 18 century
what an ignorant poo

>muslims caused 90%+ terrorist attacks in the world since the 80's, at around 23,000 attacks.
>westboro baptist church: 0

الله يحميك. إنته مسيحي؟

>christian country
Who cares? That doesn't make Africans or South Americans any better either.

lol as if anyone on Sup Forums can carry the gear required

i love comments like this, so dumb like the /k/ fags who play dress up in expensive combat gear to take pictures and meet up with other losers who can only dress up cause they're too pussy to join their actual military

Yeah because terrorism doesn't exist and he wants make it a boogeyman, amirite?

Rude

Shouldn't have mixed with your slaves, now you are subhuman.

The religion of peace strikes once more. It's like every day now.

Deus Vult Poo

كسمك

off with the family to Cairo for vacation next week. Wish me luck brothers and sisters!

whats good for the goy is good for the nose

Doesn't matter. Should have had Israel kill them then maybe leftists and stormniggers would at least pretend to care.

this

Flag checks out? What are you? A palestinian?

Sad but true. All they care about is that irrelevant Syrian tyrant

T.Hamas

mn

Going back to see your ancestors?

A good start.