Please explain to me why people hate on jews when they aren't out committing crime and actually have jobs unlike lazy...

Please explain to me why people hate on jews when they aren't out committing crime and actually have jobs unlike lazy niggers and spics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xv5s_VEmZd0
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk
youtube.com/watch?v=UROLAsyc_KU
youtube.com/watch?v=8V0cfqqRYSs
youtube.com/watch?v=nkJA6SYwa94
imgur.com/a/TUXDD
youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w
youtube.com/watch?v=n3bToessBG8
thejc.com/news/uk-news/huge-leap-in-number-of-jews-behind-bars-1.59435
youtube.com/watch?v=98c7cVjMdbc
youtube.com/watch?v=p4cinQbPLj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i love jews now

I kekd a little.

cuz people need to hate something
as a jew i hate muslims

Spics do all the jobs that whites are too lazy to do retard.

Dont you hate yourself as well? Oh wait, I forgot you insects dont have conscience. Literal drones for the tribe

Because kikes tend to be whiny and easily offended, therefore it's fun to offend them.

t. ethnic kike

I'm a big fan of Israel, but you guys need to start killing those filth muslims at a higher rate.

But again they have jobs and aren't draining the tax payers and filling up the jails.
Ok I'll give you that one

(((they))) are the cause for most world conflicts
(((they))) are also cannibals don't trust them

I thought that was filthy goat fucking sand niggers

as an Insect. I love you !

jews commit white collar crimes and are intensely racist to anyone that isnt a jew
It's practically a meme in itself that jews will treat you more favorably if you pretend to be a jew around them

also they're whiny easily offended bitches. Look up the history of the term "kike", it's a fucking hebrew word. But they dont like people using it anyway, because feelings.

it's EVERYONE in the middle east. That entire part of the world is a fucking sty. From turky where they eat fried roaches, to india where they have designated streets to shit in, to the ENTIRETY of africa. All of it and everyone living there is garbage.

working on it.
Muslims fled to Europe, its more difficult to concentrate them for mass extermination

I'd rather have that then lazy niggers not raising their kids and committing violent crimes, even if most of those are killing other lazy niggers.

jews are demons sent by the archons to destroy faith in God

poorf ?
and muslims are saints now ?

True that! And pretty much 99% of south and central america.
Mossad needs to step up their game and carry out more black ops missions, I.E. the attacks on muslims after the Munich olympics.

I agree with you OP. Sure Jews hold high positions in society, but they have intelligence and work ethic. Can any of you honestly say you wouldn't favor your ethnicity if put in a position of power? Niggers are a complete blight on American society. Muslims are a blight on the world.

At least niggers are predictable. If americans stopped providing service to nigger-run cities, they'd simply die out. They are physically incapable of even attempting to improve their situation. They refuse to leave detroit despite it being a hellhole, they stayed in fucking flint despite the very water being toxic for years.

Jews will chase you and shake you down for every red cent though.
It's pretty pointless to compare the two, like saying "yeah I'd rather die of alcohol poisoning than bleach"

Huh? I never said that, they aren't saints, they are worthless.
>destroy faith in God
You still believe in god, fucking top kek

>not understanding allegory
lets go kike, have at me

every problem in middle east is literally because of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=xv5s_VEmZd0
also they are power hungry because their foreskins remove sensibility.
youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk

Amen user.
I'll admit that There are some good niggers out there that actually work to rise above the status quo. But it's only like 5% of them at the most.

>Thinks I'm a kike even though I'm an atheist. wtf? How are you that dumb?

those aren't niggers those are just blacks. It's important to differentiate, when you do you deny the niggers the ability to say "you just hate black people!"
no nigger, I hate you.
they'll still try it though, because they're niggers and that's simply their nature.

The other demographics never stopped me from being successful. The Jew did by creating things like affirmative action and importing workers from other countries, driving the overall wages down.

You hate non-whites but don't hate the person chiefly responsible for the rise of non-white demographic. Really activates the almonds.

athiests and kikes come from the same ilk, and you will burn in the same fire, filthy demon. if you do not understand where religion came from, what happened before the flood, or that you are a mental slave to a kike in some ivory tower, you are lost.

True. Even productive law abiding blacks will still pull the race card at the drop of a hat. No matter how smart they are it's like their default programing to go to "hurr durr da white man is holding us back! We wuz kings!"

t. divide and conquer jew.
i rather niggers than jews, at least niggers are not snakes in sheep clothing.
they tell it how it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=UROLAsyc_KU

Blah blah same boring thread everyday

>I'm a big fan of Israel
Literally just kill yourself

inb4 cringe, get out nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=8V0cfqqRYSs
i am white

Please stop, I can't laugh anymore. You die hard christians are so fucking dumb.
Brb I'm going to pray to my imaginary wizard in the sky

High amount of claimants are jooslim.
Jooslim love money factor benefits of luxury and comfort for free...too.

How's all those new "refugees" working out for you bud?

Forgot to say those claimants are vastly degenerate.

Fucking divide and conquer tactics

typical kike tactic to call out a nonchristian as a chirstian. enjoy your enternal slumber, kike. For those that want spiritual growth, look at Hermes Trismegistus and then read backwards in history.

all the more reason to show crying "racist!" means NOTHING. Deny the niggers ability to hide behind the few blacks worth keeping around. Let those blacks see they too can hate niggers for all they've done to set back the world. I dream of the day when the entire world can share in the unity of mutual hatred of niggers.

I don't really hate Jews either. It's just that OP's opinion is incoherent.

Strangely specific denial. Bet your ancestor fucked a nigger in one of the colonies. Liking hip hop makes you trash anyway.

kikes are worse.
Niggers should just have to go back.

I'm from german decent and was raised in the Lutheran church, but yes keep telling me I'm a kike. And for those who want reason and not fairy tales go read the skeptic's annotated bible to see how much bullshit there is in the bible.

How is is incoherent?

i am more into djhimmler, syria anthems and Arabic music for cars TRAP.
It's just music.

as a fellow lutheran with germanic ancestry, I am upset that you and your ilk survived the great war, and I say that with all brotherly love, kike.

I'll just leave this here.

imgur.com/a/TUXDD

>not clicking that shit, Hans

My great great grand parents fled germany when they saw hitler rising to power. And my mind is full of fuck that you still think I'm a kike

this is a fucking imageboard you prick
why would you link to an image hosting site on a fucking imageboard

>imgur.com/a/TUXDD
TL;DR
Holy fuck why don't you just mail me a fucking text book, jesus fuck.

Sounds like all that Arab bullshit is subliminally influencing you to denounce Israel so that Muslims can take back the holy land, Jihadist puppet.

>why would you link to an image hosting site on a fucking imageboard

Isn't it obvious? Because posting 100 pictures for the newfags is a waste of my time, that way it's faster.

Since the influx of newfag cancer like you has dramatically increase, so must we speed up the redpilling.

Die kike

Because the poor and downtrodden hate the successful and wealthy

I dont know but there are some patterns that would be foolish to ignore. How such a minuscule number of people are in control of all facets of power. Both politically and culturally. Politics, entertainment, finance is a little unnerving. Considering the destructive policies they push for such as mass immigration, balkanization, nation debt, etc. Its no dispute that someone in seats of power is pushing for and causing balkanization and the destruction of nations. The question is: Who is causing it? The only people who can are in the seats of power. The question then becomes: Who occupies those seats of power?

Tittle:
Talmudic Jews Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
compare this to this:

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND NEWFAG? ISRAEL IS THE PROBLEM

>I'm from german decent and was raised in the Lutheran church

filthy jews, Hitler was right about them
they're fucking snakes

Funny how your crime rates are still higher than ours

sounds like you are a shill from JIDF.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
YOU WILL NOT EXPAND ISRAEL and i hope china nukes you

Nah, Muslims are the problem. We should just stop intervening and let Israel and the entire Middle East really duke it out. Thins both numbers, everyone's happy.

because they invented the holohoax to prevent natsoc from reemerging.

>middle east
>africa

>great grand parents

Sounds like you are retarded. Go back to listening to Tupac and pretending his shitty music makes up for the fact that he was a homocidal gangbanging piece of shit.

jews have no home, they all immigrants.

Send them back,

I think their last postal address was somewhere in poland.

I wanted to make a triangle, but realized theres no actual point below the middle east that isn't just as terrible, so I included the entire continent. The middle east is just the cap on a mountain of garbage.

Sup Forums help here!

in /lgbt/ is having a discussion about the Templars and a gay Sup Forumstard is saying that they were destroyed by the Jews. True?

the mods deleted the post

nice response schlomo.
youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Because kikes are pushing multiculturalism.
I wouldnt care about muslims killing each other, but they are killing non muslims aswell, and they got in a position to do that, because of kikes.

go back, faggot. also search pic related to learn all you need to learn regarding the (((templars))).

t. jew shill

>implying disintegrating mudslime spawn that will grow up into the next suicide bombers is a bad thing
I say go for it.

when the zionists want to fight the wars the spawn, then fine, otherwise fuck off back to your sandcastle

kikes push multiculturalism for everyone ELSE
they know that "diversity" is harmful for israel so they are stalwartly against it, but for every other country, especially the white ones, its mandatory.

the world is waking up to the jewish tyranny
youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w

Indeed.
They are hypocritical, lying thieving bunch.
They are well aware that diversity is a bad thing, yet they force it upon everyone else but themselves.
Ive never heard a jew actually explain why is that. They simply sate "Oh its no good for isreal" and the discussion stops there and were just supposed to accept that. Fuck off

the jew is a parasite

Zionist Jews break the law, its just that they're above the law.

Sup Forums is my home, burger. Just help, you want ((((THEM))) to win? The cuckservative says the Templars were destroyed for being gay. The other user say the templars had involvements with kikes

JEWS would be FINE if it wasn't for JUDAISM.
JUDAISM IS A RELIGION OF DEATH.
youtube.com/watch?v=n3bToessBG8

I hate jews niggers shit skins and all the lesser races equally if you are not white then you ain't right

our attitude towards the jews is purely ironic, I assure you OP
we just like funny memes haha, nothing to get worried about

holy shit how can whitebois even compete. he calls out jews and the sun god

>when they aren't out committing crime

I can tell you that kikes are prone to:

>White collar crime
>pedophilia

Also, in the UK they are increasingly becoming involved in violent crime , the Jewish media openly admits it:

thejc.com/news/uk-news/huge-leap-in-number-of-jews-behind-bars-1.59435

If you wanna read about some advanced kikery here you go.

>unlike lazy niggers and spics
and 90% or Sup Forums and their faggy neetbux

>The cuckservative says the Templars were destroyed for being gay. The other user say the templars had involvements with kikes

The Templars and Talmudic (International) Jews follow the same religion and have the same goals. This is the ancient mystery religion of Babylon.

The Jews picked up this system in their time in Egypt, the Templars (and other European secret societies) learned the system from Assassins/Roshiniya during the crusades and brought this system to the west.

Templars were not destroyed, most of them, along with their fleets and vast hoard of wealth "disappeared" after the capture of Jacques DeMolay. The continuity of their order/religion can be seen into modern freemasonry (from which sprung every other modern secret society as well as Bolshevik communism).

The international Jew has always been essentially identical, but in more recent times, Jews themselves have filled the ranks of freemasonic lodges. They are inextricably tied to one another.

bump, too many slide threads, jews are demons and shall be purged from this forum

youtube.com/watch?v=98c7cVjMdbc
lets unite with nigros to stop this elite jewish agenda

Ty senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=p4cinQbPLj4
this guy is based

fucking tupac every time, him and big were the only rappers that ever made it in the rap game