Animal rights

Should animals have rights?

>muslims not included

Yeah, although saracens shouldn't

That's not a burn it's a piece of ham.

what are you talking about? That's a cat that's clearly been burnt.

No there is no hair sticking over the wound, it's clearly a slice of ham that some guy threw on top of his cat.

show some empathy burge
it is still a burn cant you see the cat suffering?

I don't know what you see buddy, but that's clearly a burn.

>imagine being so fat you look at cats and see food

Bullying a cat by throwing a ham on it is still abuse.

that cat is probably suffering big time and this guy has the audacity to say it's just a piece of ham. I can't believe it, can you?

>that cat is suffering tremendously
BIGLY

did you not notice that the cat is black

Thats kitty aids u idiots

Idk, can they work? Can they fix my computer or restore a power line? N0!? Than fuck off. The only thing an animal is good for is food

They can't fix your computer, they can't restore a power line.

They can find drugs at airports, they can provide comfort and safety to mentally handicapped people, they can rescue people trapped under rubble or snow, they can carry heavy loads and they can catch criminals.

tl;dr, they do more than you.

Yes.

No. But that doesn't mean they should be treated like peace loving Muslims treat the kaffir

Idiot

They already have rights.

It's fucking ham, why is the burn elevated above the hair, as is shown by the fact that none of the hair ever frays into the wound area? It's because it's a piece of ham on top of the hair. The ham trick only ever works on animals with short hair.

So they're basically tools we can use. Even tho I believe they should be treated with respect and not be harmed unless they go rabid or start harming humans, people should remember they're animals and not try to elevate them at or above the level of another human. Only lgbt type of people (i.e completely out of touch with reality) would do something so degenerate.

There is no hair because it's a burn, hair don't grow anymore...
Get a grip man.

No man, if there is a burn then the hair from the surrounding area is going to be layered over the burn, but in this picture it's the burn layered over the hair. I've seen a lot of fake animal burns in my life, most of them were actually ham. It's ham layered on top of the hair. I mean do you really think if it were a burn then the hair would be so suddenly cut off right at the burn line (which coincidentally looks a lot like a slice of ham)?

>sapient animals

Should real life furries have rights?

I think animals have a right to not be abused or tortured like you see all these webms of niggers kicking cats and shit.

While I support hunting and hunt myself, poaching for specific parts should have a larger punishment.

Yes, because they are capable of suffering, and animal rights could help prevent that suffering.

too bad being a product of incest doesn't constitute to be being an animal shriki. no rights for you

>Should animals have rights?
no, fuck animals