User, you don't really hate black people, right?

>user, you don't really hate black people, right?

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AWAsI3U2EaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't hate black people desu, though i believe they are of an entirely different stock and probably shouldn't be mixed in with other races, not that it's there fault there are tones of black in america

no, i hate the fact they were all manipulated into being criminals. by the you know whos.

The black " community " and culture of crime and general fuckery is what's wrong.

They need to take a hard look at themselves but that won't ever happen what with the dindu dos and leftist constantly patting their asses.

Not black people that look like that desu senpai you know what I'm saying bruh

>black
>people

Pick one

>tfw no black gf

yeah, especially you. now leave my table. don't remember inviting you.

>posts halfie

I do, and you should too, honey.

Is this supposed to enticing? She looks like a baboon and our kids would be inhuman mongrels, like fucking an snimal ffs
>if you dont sage this b8 thread you're a shill
>sage

Black people should stay in africa.

I actually love black people. I only hate niggers.

I do sweetie, you look like shit.

I would pretend to be liberal for this pussy, but would not breed with her. Only right answer.

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers. There's a difference.

No I just hate nigger culture.

this post is what male feminists are made of.

no, i dont hate black people. in fact i want them to have their own country.

>Lying to get pussy then never calling her again
>Feminist
How? Enlighten me, dipshit.

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!! MUH DICK OOGA BOOGA

stealthy rare

Not really, but I don't think your brown nail polish looks good with your skin color and you need to reapply your lipstick bby

male feminists are this kind of guy. they lie about caring about womens rights because they'll do anything for pussy. they think they're gonna get laid by being a feminist.

in the end a lot of them are just predators, taking any chance for pussy and they will have sex with a woman while drunk or spike her drink to fuck her.

this is the reality of male feminists.

and i wasn't calling you one.

Blacks are a nuisance at most desu.

>Who are you? What are you doing in my house?

no matter how well they groom using fake horse hair extensions over their nappy fleece, use make up, or style their bushy brows, dress in human clothes, or walk on their hind legs, nigger will always be niggers.

I don't hate anyone, sweetie. Now, when my white date gets back from the ladies' room, I'll introduce you to my best nigger friend, Greg. You'll get along great!

Look I like watching ghettogaggers just as much any other man. Does that mean I hate niggers? yes. Should black people be put in reservations like the natives? yes. Does that include mixed niggers? yes.

golden brown finer temptress
through the ages she's heading west
from far away
stays for a day

never a frown with golden brown

youtu.be/AWAsI3U2EaE

Posts mulattas and latina-mixes.

maybe with the influx of Mexicans the US will get some mixed latino-black underclass of gammas.

no, that is just their natural behavior, the kikes only allow them to express it fully

i dont just hate them
I despise them

p.s. the Jewish plan is to recreate a Brave New World:

Jew-White mixes at the top as high-IQ alphas.
Whites as white collar betas.
Blacks mixed with latins as the lowest colored and docile servant class.

The Jews marry into EVERY successful White family. Just look at the Clinton and Trump kids.

She really does, doesn't she?

Yuck.

where are poles in this hierarchy?

>What do?

Ask for the bill

Well then you hate them.

rogue plumbers

I'd rent a testarossa in miami and give her my testa rossa after furiously snorting cocaine out of her butthole... No kids ever though.

Whats the story behind this?
>inb4 niggers being niggers

Literally nothing wrong with BLEACHING a black grill and raising the kids in white culture. It's how you conquer.

R A R E
A
R
E

stealth frogs inbound

I do
>throw beverage on her and leave

stealth rare

Kek

is it true that they can smell a clogged toilet from a mile away?

They can't. That's the issue. In the US 50% of Blacks have an IQ of 85 or lower. That's a mental age of 14 and younger: 70 equates to about 10 years old. Do you recall what you were like at 14? At 10? You were not self reflexive. 14 or Ten year olds don't, for the most part, think: " hmm perhaps my actions have effects that radiate far from their initiation and completion. Perhaps, if I wish to earn the money, respect and status I deserve,I must adopt a future oriented set of mental schema."
The call for blacks to be self reflexive is nonsense, they will not clean up their own communities. This level of immaturity is best shown in the Black Lives Matter platform. They call for a defunding of police. Therein is the confirmation that average IQ means a 14 years olds outlook: "our people are getting arrested, it must be society's problem." Which anyone with a 14 year old will tell you, is their entire world view. It's not compatible with reflexivity, as their opinions of themselves are too powerful and fragile to sustain a critique.

Why would anyone hate black people?

we have plumber dogs for that

God i hate this stupid fucking face so much every single bitch i see doing this shit seems so have a big red sign above their head saying "i'm a fucking retard"

There are a lot of dumb, poor whites in Appalachia. But they don't have ridiculous crime rates because their culture doesn't encourage crime and it doesn't encourage a complete lack of accountability.

that chick is dark philipino. look at her skull she isnt a negroid.

At least she wasn't racist.

Sure, so long as you don't do anything degenerate... like race-mixing or spreading feminist/Islamic garbage.

>those fucking people just watching and not punching the negroes
fuck that makes me mad

I do... actually.

i´d be okay with fucking a black girl or a guy, we´re all just human beings here and sex is a basic need for adults

both of these. Genetics might make you less smart, but even 70 iq retards can be taught that stealing is bad and will lead to jail, there is nothing hard to understand about that and really doesn't require all that much intelligence. It changes however when you throw in a degenerate culture which tells you that stealing is fine, this will lead to all the idiots, of which blacks sadly enough have quite a lot of, to actually think that stealing is acceptable behaviour, or actually it is, within their community. The whole problem stems from them not being integrated fully into society and not having accepted the dominant culture, that is, they don't act white, pretty much. Their subculture allows them to rationalise themselves as victims, allows them to rationalise their crimes. Destroy the subculture, and there will be quite a lot of blacks going wild at that point, kill them. The rest will learn and become civilised. All that welfare has effectively destroyed any form of responsibility that a normal human being would have, in that sense are Democrats the biggest racists around, their system is what keeps the black down pretty much.

>fucking a black guy
disgusting. And I'm a bisexual halfblood, you should be ashamed of yourself. White is best meat.

you know if you really deny people something its just gonna turn out to be a guilty pleasure :^)

shes like 30% white and got the non nigger hair and non nigger nose.... that's how a black woman becomes hot.

No, I give everyone respect until they prove otherwise.

However, I do think that all societal crutches like welfare, food stamps, section eight housing, and federally funded grants and scholarships should be taken away. This way the vast majority of problem blacks would shape up or die, and hopefully we'd get a generation of black kids who learn that they actually need to work to get by.

I don't hate black people, because no such thing exists, you're animals.

>sex is a basic need for adults
it's a natural instinct to breed. nothing more. you're less than an animal. pretty much on the same spectrum as a homosexual man. i'd consider killing myself if I where you

Go home antifa

>people

the population here of black people are like 1% so i don't see them often, its mainly just europeans/whites here so idk what to do

If you've ever taken an iq test you'd realize iq comes with education and isnt something you're stuck with.

Sterilize them.

>hairline reaches down to her eyebrows.

what the fuck.

Separate but equal. 2 different communities that have our space. Let them do their there thing and us ours. Would be a lot happier society.

To be honest no, but I dislike actual africans living in africa and american niggers, blacks that behave in society are not a problem with me

poo in the loo genes?

are those black lines around her lips makeup?
Either way its disgusting

so just coz im not desperately racist right wing asshole that means you´re with antifa

fuck all radicals including you, why you cant just be normal and not mad. You know we really do need more diversity and tolerance coz as far as i see you have some sorta white supremacist group here that is openly defending hate crimes and racism, you even have pro-hitler memes. That´s disgusting and doesnt result in love

>I don't hate anyone in particular but I don't like niggers, are you one or are you just black lady?

this song is about heroin though

nigs gonna nig

This is a myth that is predicated on sophistication. While it is true that there are many unsophisticated people in backwaters, and people like Thomas Sowell argue, to great effect and to a highly persuasive degree, that Black culture rose from the "Rednecks" of Scotland, Cornwall and Yorkshire, that culture does not bare out in IQ terms. Even in Appalachia, which includes such disparate communities as State College aPA, Hagerstown, MD, Greenville, SC and Roanoke, NC, the normal IQ curve can apply, what ever the culture inculcates. That being said, if one looks at the crime rates for predominantly white counties versus predominantly black Appalachian counties you will see stark differences between crime rates. This difference can be explained by IQ, as one could argue that the cultures have a common fountainhead in the United States. 82% of whites have an IQ that is 85 and above, compare that to 50% for blacks. However this seemingly close spread, a mere 32%, masks the order of magnitude higher rate of whites at 100, 115, 130 and 145. This means that even white that small percentage of white, about 1/5 with 84 or below have a greater chance of being friends, being family with or being romantically involved with some one with 100 IQ or higher. While, blacks have a greater chance of those spaces being With people of 85 or lower. This means that if you don't have the mental facility to be reflexive in the white community, there is a higher chance (1/2 above 100) that people will be able to assist with you and teach you that you should be reflexive. Where black communities, taking 100 as the marker for reflexivity, one will have only. 18% of the population at 100 and above, so only 1/5 to assist.

Do you see how IQ works on similar cultures to produce disparate effects?

You sound like a mudslime

It's probably in America, why should I soil my hands just because cunt's too inept to buy a gun after she was giving me a talk about equality half hour ago and this situation proves she's obviously not equal?

Set fire to a cross on her lawn obviously

user, you're going to vote for Le Pen aren't you?
If not you and me are gonna have a problem.

Well I'm not a Manlet and decent looking so I usually stick with white girls
always pound them from behind
So face doesn't matter

>people

I understand the racism. I dont understand why you are gay.

Just lie it's not that hard

>if you're not zoophile you must be gay

>posts mullatos and Latina mixes
maybe because pure blacks are too fucking ugly???

Not that into chocolate, but I'd offer her some natural insemenation.
Barbados?

See DR3 ladies and gentlemen!
If your arguemebtnheld water there would be a predominately black country with a superior culture, and low crime rates. If this were true, there would be a rich black area with high IQ black with low crime rates. Those two things do not occur.you are also arguing that there is an outside force that is dominating a culture that you are also arguing cannot be controlled from within... so which is it? Toothpaste, or proxyFag, the plantation is gone and the Social programs that were entacted have eroded social structures that could countervail maladaptive behaviors, however if they were the cause whites would be subject to the same erosion, and crime rates are dropping.

Well which one are we talkin here? Are you sayin I hate people just because their black or that they use black as a vehicle to be a-holes or scum? Because the truth is the latter.

"one"

uk blacks minus londoners (londoners in general are cunts) are pretty based if they were born here, middle class mixed girls are my kryptonite though.

Well.. uh.. would you punish me if I did?

Well this bitch is one in a million. Most blacks are subhuman or get their beauty from European genes,

Just ship them back to Africa, you say?

You look like a fucking gorilla

Not entirely true. Imagine it as a plastic container (like a big water jug) that needs to be filled. This isn't a great analogy but bear with me.

While it's true that some people will work hard and pour a lot of water in their jug you just can't compete with someone who has inherited a much taller and wider cup. Not only has he got more potential his container has a bigger opening that allows it to be filled faster too!