The fuck is the matter with trump ? did he went full ape shit obama bush hillary combined...

The fuck is the matter with trump ? did he went full ape shit obama bush hillary combined ? South korea would get smoked if he dares to attack north korea they have got nothing to lose

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=w4PXou0aGiE
youtu.be/vO7tnEgfYfA
youtube.com/watch?v=MPhHl2DpD4E
youtube.com/watch?v=hhmXleZXAr0
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Warisaracket.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His Neo-Cohen son-in-law and his stupid 'muh feels' wife have ruined him.

>South korea would get smoked

S Korea is a first world economy with a first world military. Even without our help, I'd take South Korea by early KO

He's mentally unstable

Hopefully they ll test their missles on those drumpflets on that ship

This
South Korea is badass

North Korea has over a million troop ready to invade the South do you think a hundreds of tanks and air raids would stop over a million men coming at you at once ?

yeah well no. NK is relying on a starving brainwashed population with completely outdated technology. It will be over very quickly.. but it will create a humanitarian crisis the world has not seen before.

With what food/bullets?

Badass doesn't stop nuclear warheads.

That can fight with horses they are large in numbers compared to the south they would wreck havoc on South Korea

> I'm not going to signal my military operations
> I'm going to be unpredictable. Keeping my enemies guessing what will I do.

> Makes some random moves with no repercusions.

And then Sup Forums loses it's shit. Seriously it's like you people learned nothing during the campain. There were like 100 times when Trump would do something that looked stupid and then it was part of a good plan. That's Trump biggest asset. You should be grateful that he didn't chiken away and it's still doing it at an international level.

Most of them will quickly surrender.. like what happened in Iraq during desert storm,, and a mass exodus of refugees and defectors will move towards south korea.

South Korea would inflict heavy casualties but they'd lose in a conventional war. If they could there'd be no need for Japan or the USA to back them up.

Fuck that.

EVERY COMMIE EVERYWHERE IS GONNA BURN!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

I don't think so fellow countrymen. They are brainwashed to the core and would fight to the very end the whole point is South Korea would be engulfed and all of its infrastructure destroyed

>le NK has no food meme

They have enough food for their military, not their people. Not that any invasion of South Korea would be drawn out enough to cause food shortages, SK is tiny.

Thats how you start ww3, shill.

>Based Kim nukes drumpflets for going close to him
>Suddenly everyone starts war
yeah lul ok, the more american lives gone, the better

Japan doesn't back up S Korea. They hate each other. Also, like I said, I don't think we need to back them anymore.

Wars arent win\lose.
You'd want to minimize damage to your own country or even your countries economic partners if you happen to have the resources to spar.

>South korea would get smoked
And nothing of value will be lost

Seoul will get rekt by the North's artillery.
They don't even need nukes to cause massive civilian casualties.

North Korea would blitzkrieg Seoul in 48 hours.

Hence THAAD and S Korean built Aegis equipped destroyers.

has to be done at some point, really

what are SK defense systems (and yes all these are available in SK)

youtube.com/watch?v=w4PXou0aGiE

Yea seoul is fucked no matter what.
The question is weither is gets nuked or artilleried into destruction.

>you will never ride in a war tractor

You got a wild hair up your ass or something? Haha who am I kidding we all know it's a big brown Muslim cock. Enjoy your passive invasion faggot

just shoot 1000 shells at once.
this toy defence can't do shit.

You're right, best to wait until NK lobs a nuke into the US in 10 years. Let's get some sleep. asdf

t. Cuck afraid of losing its privilege.

We are still with Trump 100% the only people who aren't are foreigners and probably Russian/Democrat shills.

its there to stop china.

Korea problem is irrelevant

or wear a nuclear rugsack

NK wants to build an EMP.

>believing this BS

US has many counter measures to neutralize a missile from the 60s probably it would malfunction half a cross the ocean either way you are duped into believing "KIM GONNA NUKES" cause CNN and Fox told me so

Its not about winning the war, its the fact their capital and thats a huge part of Korean infrastructure is literally in the shooting line right next to the border.

Norks wont have to move any armory to hit it, they can just start shooting and will 100% chance hit the capital, its just a matter how much.

This isnt like the U.S. whos at the other side of the Pacific or at least is safe distance on their aircraft carrier waiting until ciritical defenses where whiped out from distance.

america do training exercises in korea every year you fuck

find myself typing this alot; LITERALLY. FUCKING. NOTHING

Yes they would you dense faggot. NK has the biggest joke of a military besides Indonesia.

They need 1million soldiers to keep their own population in check.

South Koreans are cowards. Pic related; it's the South Korean captain being first to bail out of the ferry he sunk while all his passengers (mostly kids) are inside because he told them to stay put. Once Kim goes apeshit on you, it's over for your "first world economy". Judging by South Koreans' character (e.g., ferry captain), I doubt they'd even put up a fight. They'd all flee.

BEEP BEEP OUT OF MY WAY... I'M DRIVING TO SEOUL

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
M

Yeah exactly like vietnam, over in seconds.

youtu.be/vO7tnEgfYfA

>america do training exercises in korea every year you fuck

This is not part of their annual exercises.

The carrier were sailing away from Korea when they were told to immediately reverse coarse and head back.

This is not part of their annual exercises.

The carrier were sailing away from Korea when they were ordered to immediately reverse coarse and head back.

We are so close to WW3 between China and the US is not funny anymore.

that's some good shit

>South korea would get smoked if he dares to attack north korea
not if we nuke north korea first

There is literally no way to win a war against North Korea without completely destroying both Pyongyang and Seoul. You would win a war over the charred corpses of dozens of millions of gooks.

Trump then would be seen as the worst US president ever.

yes we could have
if we just would have clapped
for god sakes why did we not clap

Trump wants to destroy S.Korean & Japanese economy. Clever of him

You expect Americans to have empathy for other races?

You expect wrong

If they detect the incoming nuclear strike they nuke both South Korea and Japan in retaliation, and that's such close targets that it's basically impossible to do anything about it. Is that worth the risk?

how are they going to nuke sk or japan when they do not have a delivery system for nuke warheads dip shit?

>You expect Americans to have empathy for other races?

Well the Jews in Hollywood have been indoctrinating them with movies and television to feel empathy towards other people. I expect it to work to a certain extent.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPhHl2DpD4E

trips checked

point defence has come a long way since WWII and the world could use a few less gooks

If it's the music you like, there's a lot more Plukkk out there, but unfortunately that is the only video I've come across.

Nope they have zero empathy towards Asians or Middle Easterns

The Western public only empathises with Whites, Hispanics and Blacks

>NSC gives Trump options regarding North Korea: Assassinate Kim Jong-un, place nukes in South Korea

I have empathy for you, Tringapore. You guys should be leading SE Asia soon, lah.

>over the charred corpses of dozens of millions of gooks
Well and Jones with Sams I guess. I highly doubt that starcraft nation will actually fight in this war and not go full refugee shit.

Not when the Thais, Viets , Indons and Filipinos keep shitting up the creek

>He doesn't know about the Gulf War

>how are they going to nuke sk or japan when they do not have a delivery system for nuke warheads dip shit?

Because they do.

I hope you are not a fan of anime and kpop because that's pretty much gone now.

This is going to end up pretty shit for South Korea and Northeast Asia.

Nork refugees will be rushing over the border to Japan, Taiwan, China, Russia and South Korea.

Expect crime rates to rise.
ROK's GDP and living standards to drop for a decade
While China would most likely grow larger

youtube.com/watch?v=hhmXleZXAr0

The amount of artillery the norks would rain on Seoul the instant they were attacked would cause more death and destruction than you realize. They've had decades to prepare that barrage. It would be very bad.

Just make sure I get the Nier Automata DLC before this kicks off.

this

>Nope they have zero empathy towards Asians or Middle Easterns

They hate empathy towards cute Asian girls, show them a few dead and they will put Trump's head on a spike in a second.

>North Korea hits the South with one artillery salvo
>South Korean and NATO counterbatteries destroy all the North Korean artillery positions
>special forces inserted behind the lines wreak havoc and assassinate Kim Jong Un
>Nork soldiers surrender en masse
If you actually believe the "South Korea would be destroyed in a conflict" garbage you're a complete idiot falling for North Korean propaganda

You think the economies of Japan and South Korea would do any good if their capitals get nuked?

You would be getting Japanese and Korea refugees if this war goes through.

Ex British Army.
The Americans must use their firepower. It's as simple as that.
Without using it, it is redundant and untested. Also there is a shitload of money to be made.
Anyone who thinks Trump will be any different to other war makers is deluded.
USA is based upon a war economy. They NEED war.
You can read about it here:
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Warisaracket.pdf

I hate war. It is a shit. I feel sick in my stomach thinking about it.

They do this annually. It's not 'over' anything. All you retards sure are willing to take a news headline at face value despite foaming at the mouth to label anything and everything FAKE NEWS.

>australia
you're probably shitposting but you are also right

Eventually. Probably not in our lifetime, but some day.

south Korea would probably do a little bit better than normal considering there's a fucking squadron of f35's terrorizing the entire country of North Korea like a god damn dragon brood

>saving glorious white race by destroying every other

Can confirm

Don't they do drills in South Korea all the time ?

Did any one officially say this was in response to them firing missiles.

Charlie had a jungle desu

The issue here is that every subsequent delay in dealing with North Korea raises the threat threshold. What exactly will America do when the North Koreans hold our cities to nuclear ransom in exchange for concessions?

US policy for 250 years has been to attack when presented with a tribute demand under threat and in this case Seoul gets smokes this way. But Anchorage, Seattle and San Francisco get smoked too.

We have empathy. Probably alot more then China would have if the power structures were reversed. Keep in mind though the US Government is not answerable to "other races". Its answerable to its own people, and the needs of the American People will always be put ahead of the "other races" in every circumstance by the American Government.

I would expect your government to do the same.

>something will get smoked eventually

Wow all that in 2 years? What the fuck is going on? Are they selling all their forest to make rent?

READ PLEASE

Pretty happy desu desu. I want Korea off this world and if a nuke goes off it'll be some cool footage and who gives a fuck if Chi-No-POO dies there are already too many fucking Asians in Asia already.

This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Seoul is so close they could go old school and shoot a nuke at it with artillery if they wanted.

decades of irresponsible logging operations + starving/freezing people turn to woodlands for firewood and food

No I get the "decades of mismanagement". I get that people are heating with firewood in the millions. But those two shots are labeled 2 years apart. At that rate they have no forest left now. I don't think that's right.