Its an AMA israeli soldier

its an AMA israeli soldier
i will answer only serious questions , the rest will be ignored.

>the job occasionally is not let them chimp out more then usual.

>throwing stones and molotov is literally their after school pass time.
and some of them have become very good at it.

>they use a sling of david and are surprisingly accurate with it.
>they sling it up and then it falls like a mortar (rock) , if you wont move you might get hit.
>if you touch their olive trees they FREAK OUT,(even if just touching the leaves)
>of course we are not allowed to shoot at them(even with rubber bullets)
>only in extreme chimpouts you can throw a flash bang or tear gas grande if you get an order
>they know we cant do anything to them but this so the continue
>some of them are really brave and throw the tear gas canister back at as with his hands
>a lot of them are really nice
>most of the time we just look at them throwing stuff at us
>they get tired and go home
>repeat the next day

ill be glad to answer with honesty as long the question is serious

Tell me about the Hasbara Project.

is it true you guys protested because you wanted your chocolate puddi

i dont know very much about is but i guess it aims to counter the anti israeli propaganda (which has so many lies people believe and also make others to believe)
BDS etc

Will you shoot other juden when it comes clear that greater israel will never happen and you have give back the stolen palestinian ground?

Why do ISIS only attack your enemies?

because isis attack every body and every body in isis proximity is our enemy ...

stop doing things I don't like.

i remember reading in some book that muslims in Israel do not have all the benefits of a regular citizen because you would have to join the army and there is some kind of restriction to that for them,couldn't find much info online, but figured i could ask here, is it true ? Do you happen to know anything about this ?

what do you not like?
that is a lie.
muslims do not need to join the army and if they want to they will get a land where they can build a house as a present.
arabs have all the benefits regular citizen have.
and even more.
for example to go to university they have places that are exclusively saved for arabs students.
they need lower grades to be accepted
they are much more likely to get a scholarship

bottom line they are the most free muslims in the middle east

Serious Question. Did the holocaust happen?

fuck off and kys

my grandma and grandpa say so

I don't have a question for you OP. But just wanna say toda raba for your service.

mohammad go to some terrorist attack thread (they will surely be one as you always deliver) and tell them "this is not islam"

its not like its fun doing it. they big majority just want to finish their service time and continue with their life.

Then go to Thailand for vacation!

One day I'll possibly do aliyah. Until then I'm happy to be on the other side of the world living an easy life. Seriously though I have maximum respect for all those serving to keep our nation safe.

>One day I'll possibly do aliyah
I'm curious. What do you expect to find here that will make your life any better? In your place I'd be grateful I was lucky enough not to be living in a fucking shithole.

its not that my life is so hard...

israel will become a paradise when the arabs will be seperated from the jews (2 state solution)and when some of the radical orthodox jews will stop with their shit here.

idk which is more impossible

making sure someone will actually gas your entire race this time :)

lel, nice troll
>Kids throwing rocks is basically equivalent to MORTAR ROUNDS goy, oy vey why do they persecute us so
>We're not even allowed to shoot them in retaliation, truly annudah shoah
>At least we eventually respond with airstrikes on one of the world's most densely populated residential areas

Good question. I love NZ, glad to be born here. We have a small community of 10,000. Sometimes it feels like being on the moon though. Yep, its great being so far away from ths worlds problems. But at the same time I feel im not making a contribution. I feel like ive got an easy pass and this makes me feel guilty. Most of my friends don't even know I'm Jewish, and it makes no difference because the average person here knows nothing about us. People are shocked if I tell them I don't do Christmas, they don't know about pesach. Shit like that just gets frustrating at times. I try to be observant, its not easy here.

How far into your service are you? What are your plans for career? Do you have any diaspora family?

why can't the stone/molotov throwers just be arrested and put into prison?

what do i need to do to move to israel

Whoops. These questions were meant for you OP. Easy mistake. Its getting late here.

First world problems as fuck

I payed a psychiatrist to get a profile 21. Started university at age 18 and in a few months I graduate at 20 years old and start working in a Tel Aviv skyscraper because nepotism.

How does this make you feel?

either answer the question or learn english

Why doesn't ISIS, you know the 'true believers' of Islam, attack what is considered to be the enemy of muslims and Islam, Israel?

Why does Israeli hospitals treat FSA soldiers?

What does Israel have against Assad, that they rather have Islamists in power in Syria?

you wont answer this because we alll know the answer, you want instability in the region.

:(

i like how arabs like to present how miserable they are (not only here but all over the world)
i cant show to equally horrifying photos of dead israelis
the one answered you is not OP , i am.
i have 4 more months
going to be a dentist.
for the same reason you are not arresting every one in a riot

we'll have to arrest every body then .

Are you sometimes despairing when you know civil war is inevitable, and that invasion during the chaos is also inevitable ?

What is your opinion on the current worldwide subhumanisation, mainly driven by your diaspora ?

What do you think about the collapse of technological civilisation due to the collapse of world IQ due to subhuman breeding being out-of-control, do you think creating a worldwide mongrel race for the jews to lord over for two or three centuries ( due to jews being the race that misgeneate the most ) before Humanity being planetbound and awaiting the next cosmic extinction event is worth it ?

Please no meme answer.

This is one of my favourite images. It's apparently an Israeli soldier man with one of the filthy little mud people arsonists who was setting fire to Israel not so long ago. Can you confirm? Is it you in the pic? Did you kill the smelly little tramp?

Don't let your idealism get in the way of sound judgement. I've met plenty of diaspora Jews who came here expecting they'd be embraced like the saviours of the Jews only to realize that life in America or wherever they came from is ten times better.

Seems like the logical thing to do. Rotting for almost 3 years in a shit position getting paid peanuts doesn't sound like a very rational thing to do. I got out after a year.
What did you study?

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Israel will be the progressive leader of the 21st century by showing the world that the old mindset of borders and walls are evil and obsolete.

Israel will tear down its walls and open its heart to the world and all its people!!! Refugees of the world are now welcome in Israel!!!

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Why do you suck so much at english? Every other Euro and asian fag here can speak perfect english, yet the "super intelligent" Israeli jew can barely put together a coherent sentence.

Are you a fucking failure?

You're a jew jewing jews, which is a no-brainer in a land populated mainly by jews, and the reason Israƫl's collapse is inevitable.
I don't know if the ancient people was capable of creating and maintaining a civilsiation, but modern jews are incapable of that, and have turned into true parasites, incapable of productive activities, only derivative and exploitative.

whats the best KRAV MAGA federation?

They all look the same to me

Wew i like you jew , how many resonable jews like you are in israel?

Also you said the arabs can have a land and build , then why you keep expanding in the west bank destroying their houses ?

Do you/israel see the rise of the right in Europe and US as a threat?

be a jew (if your mother is jewish you are too)
or move to work here with visa

what did you study for few month ? probably software testing ... shit tier

in their view the shia are the worst kind of kuffar so they have their hands full with them now
israel is not involved in the syrian conflict, only with mild things like treating wounded people etc

for all i care you can continue believing your conspiracy

ISIS Sinai branch fired at us more than once, but why let facts ruin the narrative.

What's your opinion on Palestine?
Do you think they deserve their own state?

>a lot of them are really nice
Elaborate please?

Not OP but i think i know the answer for that one:
Basically, there are two schools of militant Suni Islam.
One is outwards looking, and gave birth to organizations like the muslim brotherhood, al qaeda, hamas, etc. They believe that after killing all the kafir everything will be dandy because everywhere will be house of islam.
The other is inwards looking. They think that in order to prevail all muslims must first become True Muslims (TM) and only once they are all righteous will they be able to achieve victory against the kafir. Which is why the majority of ISIS's victims are other muslims
But don't take my word for it, go to their sources, they encountered that question enough time to explain it themselves.

Do you ever feel that you're fighting for evil?

You haven't seen south tel aviv have you?

Why dont you kys? Serious question being a kike is the lowest one can be

Soon to be all of Israel.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Right wingers here kind of like it, leftists hate it and centrists are sucking their thumb, like in the rest of the world

If Haaretz have their way

Sandnigger is worse

Provide proof. The last time a proxy faggot LARPed as a kike in IDF.

thanks user that make sense

Israel being against Syria is a bit dum though

I hear you mate. Have to admit you breathe easier and sleep better when the closest muslims to you are over 3,000kms away.

The mudslime is definitely inbred. He looks like the freak from The Goonies movie.

That's actually a good answer. But we aren't fooled.

>syrian palestinean AMA
k, when are you going to rejoin Syrian state you treacherous vermin?

Is it true that miscegenation is against the law and there are neighborhood patrols that break up such pairings with their own hotline and rapid response team and everything?

What size nuke do you wear?

They did attack us numerous times in the past. I believe our government would rather have them destabilized, as a dysfunctional state can't wage war against you.
Israel is also very sensitive to war fatigue and civilian casualties on our side, so any jewish tricks to avoid direct conflict have probably been tried at least once.

>Why doesn't ISIS, you know the 'true believers' of Islam, attack what is considered to be the enemy of muslims and Islam, Israel?

You're stupid.

Why attack Israel when they have enough enemies to deal with already? Ones that aren't armed as well either.

Would be a stupid. Like you.

damn son i wish i could be a jew in the desert

too bad im stuck here in 95% white northern new england :(

why does isis fight usa and russia but not israel

what brand diapers are you issued
dont lie either because we know and its been proven

knowing 4 languages is hard
how many ? id say most of the population
about the houses its different
arabs have a habit of just picking up a spot they like and build a house there , without any permission or paper work
more of a blessing (not kidding)

Palestine was 10% Jewis in the 1930s. Now its 50%. What happened?

What do you think of spoiled jews in America ?

Not precisely
There are two organizations related to what you're talking about, one is actively against miscegenation, the other basically saves thots who were duped by arab attention and are now basically sex slaves in a village.
No laws about it, and they don't get public funding

why does isis fight syria russia iraq kurds in turkey usa libya but not israel or saudis

why doesn't Israel let you fight them?

knowing 4 languages but not being fluent in the only one that matters is a problem

GAS
(Or send to labor camps for two years until they stop being annoying)

Do you support george soros?

Tell me about the hasids.

Sensitive to bad press. Kind of like your government would react if they were called nazis

>arabs have a habit of just picking up a spot they like and build a house there , without any permission or paper work

How simple/expensive is it for a Pali to get permission and the paperwork passed?

What make them annoying to you ?

For israeli citizens, same headache as for the rest of us. I don't know about the west bank

literally impossible to get it done legally

OP, why do you think 2 state solution is viable? having a belligerent country next door that can legally purchase weaponry instead of trying to smuggle shit tier rockets is much worse than now

best thing for israel is for things to remain exactly as they are for as long as we can manage to do so

why does israel act like a terrorist state and blame others of terrorism, israel car bombs and false flags
all the time and yet no one calls you out on the obvious pattern

its not about if they deserve or not , they are a huge amount of people that dont get along with us , so the only solution for this is to give them a state of their own , thats all
just generally acting nicely and understand the situation, and just generally try to live their life
seeing how people in the army act morally (maybe few are violent and enjoy some bullying) i can say no.
what kind of proof do you want?

Their politics and temperaments. If those were the only jews i knew Id be pretty antisemitic.

posting in a hasbara damage control thread

Hoger (cover details) + hi pol

Stay safe, bag some mulsims scalps

What is the point of occupation? Isn't the wall enough?

>stay safe
wut?

have you ever witnessed ultra orthodox jews beat Palestinians up?

i heard you guys can't step in, unless the Palestinians attack the settlers.

In what scenario can this change?
I mean, shooting at any treat even very little?

most end up hiding when they hear gunshots and pee themselves.

occupation is good for us, anyone that's denying there is an occupation is delusional, but anyone who is saying we should end occupation is leftist retard

occupation is basically you containing all the damaging population in their own little enclaves, and prevent them from taking up any resources whilst also preventing them from acquiring any weaponry and hurting you

what happens when you let minorities integrate is they go on welfare gibs, and if you let them have their own country they start weaponizing and hating you for your prosperity

What's the main difference beteween an israeli jew and jew living in the west ?

hasbara/jidf thread no one gives a fuck about you, you aren't doing shit other than logistics for isis piece of shit

It would have to come from very high. As in governmental level.
It would require a change in the rules of engagement, and the army can get prissy about those

fight? do you mean shoot every body dead?
fluent tyrone fluent ... only you americans know only 1

dont know never looked into the matter
>hasids
parasites(we literally call them this way here)
they are just like the jew memes
idk never looked into the matter, if you want to know what i am walking about go to google maps and look at some of the pali villages and look how they build (random spots everywhere)

you guys are fucking pussies that kill christians and support sunnis and destroying the west

basically Israel now is what Lebanon was 50 years ago, but Lebanon couldn't control their muzzies so after 15 years they basically integrated

result is a much worse off country, divided into areas of sectarian influence cucked by Islam