youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fashy_cyan
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/04/08/the-war-room-episode-33-mein-dichenfuhrer/
strawpoll.me/12708389
pastebin.com/fNUWjBUL
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

~
O
O
W
A

Trump sold out to the jews... He took measures without having ground proof just on speculation and pictures of dead children...

Comrades, we are fighting the battle of our lifetime.
Sup Forums is a stronghold of the far right and part of Drumpfs most loyal fanbase.
Over two thirds of the old /ptg/ consisted of anti-Drumpf posts, we are making great progress.

WE ISRAEL NOW!

so is he going to do something about the 2nd amendment? because we have 2 state attorney generals openly attacking the 2nd

Jewnald Drumpf general.

>hates refugees
>supports policy that creates refugees

are you guys retarded?

Oh great, the shills are in full force trying to divide us because Trump did a single strike that accomplished nothing and was just a show of force.

Don't fall for it guys.

Israel first general

Assad > Drumpf

>Implying the economic migrants are even from Syria

You guys are getting there. Not quite there yet but you're getting there.

I'd still be disappointed if I was the one paying you though.

>Some of the people who spam the same post over and over again might not even be paid shills

That is so incredible to me. My life is a complete shambles and yet I've never been this desperate.

what did syria do again? drone innocent civilians, support sunni genocide of christians, please remind me

There's no need to get mad over a few missiles, I'll support Trump until we have boots on the ground in Syria and Assad is dead.

What refugees are created by bombing an airfield?

>Trump: Putin there is illegal chemical weapons in syria can I blow them up lol
>Putin: Ok trump u can blow them up xaxaxaxa
>Trump: K thanks
>Putin: See you soon my BBF

>syria general (AKA terrorist sympathizers): HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS LITERALLY WW3 THE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

??????

>Anti-war voices hold racist, sexist and antisemitic views

Holy shit, I think we have jumped a shark, a dolphin and a killer whale all at once with that one!

Lol nice try drumpfkin

Stop falling for the shill narrative by being anti-Assad.

He is still based, his time is just running out.

BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES

I went to sleep before Cernovich breaking news.

SO what did he reveal?

the same refugees that the airfield would have prevented

Of the 12 posts before this one, 8 of them are so painfully obvious I seriously wonder if it isn't just bots. Because even illegals are better then that.

Its a third world hellhole that was convenient to bomb at the moment. Does a white country need any other reason?

got made fools of by false flagging """rebels"""

Buy my book goy

Disgusting weeb posters

moving the goalpost huh

>(((PartisanGirl)))

This dumb bitch thought Trump was invading Syria from Jordan with 20 fucking tanks. She then revised her observation to a reconnaissance run for a later invasion. Bitch be dumb.

I might not be winner in life yet but i won't never be shill on Sunday morning.
And check

Remember to recycle the other one later

Keep it bumped

>partisan """"girl""""

lmao

It's funny how the shills claiming they supported Trump till now haven't the slightest idea how this place works. If they really were here all this time they would have operated on the trust that Trump knows what he is doing, and yet now, at the first sign of trouble, they're jumping ship.

america is a on course of becoming a the same

>SO WHAT IF HE BOMBED THE GUYS FIGHTING ISIS

holy shit, I'm starting more and more to believe that there are actual trumpshills on this board

Why is Assad so weak that the loss of a few planes troubles his so? Also are you saying Assad intentionally kills civilians because that sound like a warcrime? Are you John McCain?

Trump is upset that Asma is hotter than his cheap slavic whore, planning 150,000 boots on the ground so the slavtrash golddigger can get more attention.

he revealed his Rhesus Thesis

president McMaster

150k troops in Syria by June. Seems unlikely but if true, prepare to be drafted, goyim. Canada will be dragged in also.

>Sup Forums is where people go to escape from mainstream society and troll about social issues.
>over time red-pills and memes enable us to have an absurd affect on society

>Trump wins
>Trump gathers praise from all his media opponents
>Leftists reduced from trying to affect mainstream society to shilling Sup Forums

>The place they always treated as irrelevant and cancer.

Funny how that all worked out.

Nuclear codes

Choke on your own vomit and suffocate (^:

yeah she just deleted the tweet
she seems odd

Again, seems like we can start unraveling who is not sending their best here.

/sg/ is off the hook, lurked their thread for a while. No beef with out thread other than the usual.

Now, some stupid outsider (Cyan the Kittygirl) posted with a name in the previous thread and ended up giving us a clue (see and )

All because >she is a newfag and filled the name field.

A big part of the raiders seem to be Richard Spencer unironic "alt right" crowd trying once again to move in. Just check the following twitter account and

twitter.com/fashy_cyan

Not old/pol/. Not /sg/. Richard Spencer unironic "Alt right".

And low energy to boot.

Some of them must be.
But... for example, I thought the "create more refugees" faggot was a bot, but nope, he will actually respond to any (You)s he gets.

It's pathetic, but thank god this is Sup Forums where we laugh at pathetic people.

It's leftypol
They're completely fucking retarded. They think the "consensus" here is anti Trump when it's just them samefagging each other

America is not a white country you retard.

Assad is whiter than most Americans.

They probably haven't been here long enough to even know this.

Were bombing ISIS as well. Kill em all I say.

but it was an obama policy to such irans cock, why then would Trump support Assad?

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/04/08/the-war-room-episode-33-mein-dichenfuhrer/

War Room's discussion about the Syria happening is pretty good.

It was an incursion into syrian controlled area, not rebel area. Either (1) defending (((isis))) from based syrian army or (2) probing syrian army for invasion

VOTE HERE..

strawpoll.me/12708389

Shills are trying to use this Syria bombing to confuse and divide Sup Forums. Shill posts are almost indiscernible from regular posts now. They are trying to divine Sup Forums on 3 fronts. Trump, Assad, and r/T_D. There are multiple shill threads creating mass confusion and trying to make it seem like Sup Forums can't come to a consensus.

Vote for what you believe here:

strawpoll.me/12708389

Supposedly McMaster was telling his media buddies to hype up the Bannon/Kushner feud because Bannon and Kushner want McMaster out, as supposedly McMaster wanted the strike.

MAGATrump5 says this is false, and that Mike was the victim of bad info.

Also from MAGATrump5

>Also McCarthy or Hagin will become the new CoS replacing Reince
>Ryan is supposed to step down soon and be replace with Scalise
>And the person behind the air strikes isn't McMaster or Kushner
>Its Mattis

>And yes Kushner and Bannon had problems but no where near what you think

He revealed his lack of credibility.

Just type "Wikileaks, McMaster" it will be the first search link, there's a link there, that was his theory.
With a few minor changes.

Yes the arab mudslime country is so white and based. Jesus you cucks are pathetic.

Drumpfies are mad today, Let's all move to America in 2020 so we can vote for Hilldog

I really hate the weekends

Yes, there are people in this very thread that are retard enough to break the #1 rule of OpSec: don't cross the streams by reusing a name. Now we have a clue of where the main batch of raiders are coming from: Spencerfags

Adolescent Spencerfags to boot. Left leaning libertarian alt right, can you believe it?

Last time I check Mar-a-Lago didn't have a nuclear bunker.

>Sup Forums can't come to a consensus
Iran Syria Hezbollah = bad
Jordan, Saudis, = not bad

You were being a huge faggot in the last thread, but I laughed good, so here is your (you).

pastebin.com/fNUWjBUL

AWOO

You are appear to be missing someone.
Make a new poll

>world peace

Guess how I know your not from here?

jesus man i know our public schools suck but i don't know what the fuck your asking

You've reached a new low when your posts are possible to confuse with bots

Never seen shills this weak. Tho they're panicking pretty loud lately.

Trump prefers sunni cock...

>closeted homosexual as VP instead of flynn
>lock her up
n-n-nevermind, she is good goy
>repeal obamacare
who knew it could be so hard
>bitch slapped by courts, no backbone
>appoint epstein's pedo apologist to labor secretary

etc etc

Yeah, right. TRS

Isn't that the one white nationalist group that fell in disgrace for their leaders being married to Jews and SJW? Seems right.

Air Force One could survive a nuclear blast

>cuck
pic related.

Assad has blue eyes. Less than 20% of Americans have blue eyes. Hence, Assad is whiter than the vast majority of Americans.

we're the guys fighting isis. assad had six years to get his shit together, now he's just in the way

AWOO~

how do u come up with this shit man

>Israel is our friend
>what are you a mudslime?
>What are you a coward?
>kill all mudslimes!
>lets invade iran!
>based Israel!
>removing kebab!

Literally you nigger tier neocons at this point desu

McMaster's people in the media are trying to drive the wedge between Bannon and Kushner.

Mix that in with leftypol and Shareblue currently raiding.

The establishment just took a huge hit with Trump's 4D chess turning a lose-lose situation he was almost cornered into win/win/win for him, Putin, and Assad. I was always skeptical of (((Kushner))) naturally because he's a fucking kike. But after seeing this shilled hard out of nowhere plus the Bannon shit I think it's safe to assume it's shareblue.

Look at pic related. Notice anything familiar with it?

"Democrat Propaganda Group Shareblue Has Ties To Chinese Government, Host Of Foreign Special Interests"

That's from THIS article which details information SourceAnon dug up two months ago.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

Shareblue was really stupid enough to stitch on a headline from an article exposing David Brock and Clinton as being Chinese, Saudi, Israeli, City of London kike bankers, and Mexican cartel puppets.

The infograph is weak as fuck as it is then add this into the mix.

Here's the post I saved this pic from too: →

Look at the filename - kushner_shareblue_3.png

GOD IS GREAT
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
A CURSE UPON THE JEWS
SYRIA WILL PREVAIL

I wish there was an option "I don't give a fuck about Assad either way and only like Trump for the memes".

>we're the guys fighting isis.

Fuck the shitskins, they aren't part of "tha worl".

>21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/

"Putin Sends Message to Israel: ‘Your Freedom to Act in Syria Is Over’'

"As 21WIRE previously reported, Israel has attacked Syria again for the twelfth time since the conflict in Syria began in 2011, only this time, Syria fired back.
For the first time ever, Israel was forced to officially acknowledge the airstrike in Syria – most likely because this time an Israeli plane was downed, as well as another possibly hit – while carrying out pre-dawn strikes against Syria near Palmyra.
Predictably, Israel is completely denying their planes were hit, for public relations reasons...

According to Syria’s UN Envoy Bashar Jaafari, Putin has sent a message to Netanyahu that Israel’s free pass to disrupt anti-terror operations in Syria is over, and that.. Syria has a right to defend itself.
Russia’s position on Israel running airstrikes in Syria is clear: as there are Russian forces stationed in Syria, any unauthorized Israeli action is potentially putting Russian assets at risk."

Israel is aiding ISIS. Israel is treating their insurgents in their hospitals and they are actually bombing SAA (and not just empty airfields) stifling Syria's ability to combat insurgents as well as launching shit into Syria.

Putin told Israel to fuck off prior to this and now with what was essentially nothing but hot air from Trump, Putin gets to move in a shitton of manpower and equipment into Syria under the guise of 'US aggression' that's really meant for Israel.

Trump false flag retaliated against a false flag gas attack and allowed Putin to move into Syria to put a leash on Israel. Trump is fucking Israel up under the pretense that he's trying to help. Israel begged for retaliation and they got it - and it fucks them hard.

DEATH TO REDDIT

ALLAH IS GREAT!

HEIL ASSAD!

No, only the emp. It's just just a plane aka an aluminum tube with wings.

nope.

>closeted homosexual as VP
>this projection
Pence would like a word with you.

They are the radical centrists, obviously.