I NEED A RUNDOWN, AND MAKE IT QUICK

I've been away at a wedding for a few days, what the fuck has happened here?
Do we still think Assad isn't using chemical weapons, these pics are just spin, the attacks where by the rebels?
Are we saying this was by assad, and he was aiming for rebels, but hit civilians? There where civilians with the rebels?

And then Trump's airstrike, just him slapping Assad on the back of the head, saying "Knock that out", but with zero intent to remove the regime?

Other urls found in this thread:

ia601506.us.archive.org/15/items/SarinAttackKhanSheikhoun/عشرات القتلى وحالات اختناق بقصف بـ غاز سام على خان شيخون بإدلب.mp4
tass.com/world/939417
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/no-peace-in-syria-until-assad-is-ousted-says-nikki-haley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1.Assad has no more chem weapons from 2013 when the UN raided their stocks
2.Look at some of the childrens necks and chest.Some have belt marks others had seryinge marks.
3.Assad had no reason to bomb a rondom village next to turkeys border.
4.ia601506.us.archive.org/15/items/SarinAttackKhanSheikhoun/عشرات القتلى وحالات اختناق بقصف بـ غاز سام على خان شيخون بإدلب.mp4

Attack was probably staged,you don't get near sarin saturated bodies without biohazard suits.

>1.
They've been banging on about him still having stock for years
>2.
Thanks, will check
>3.
Also this. I don't get what the fuck the media is trying to suggest he did this for
>Lol I know I'll just launch Sarin attacks on one of my towns for shits and gigs
> you don't get near sarin saturated bodies without biohazard suits.
These are mud people we're talking about though.

That kid is super lucky

quite a streak, eh?

>I NEED A RUNDOWN, AND MAKE IT QUICK
Everything is fucked.
The yanks and my country are bombing stuff.
Muzzies are exploding themselves and running people over with trucks.

the white helmets were gifted Full Biohazard suites by the British Special Forces

>trumps like Assad and Putin are cool, Isis and Al-Qaeda bad during election
>gets elected
>Jews like nah Syria & Iran are bad, can actually hurt us, but if we surrounded by ISIS they weak and we can do what we want in the region cause "ISIS bad"
>Trumps like "oh shit, I said Putin & Assad are cool"
>Jews like "nevermind, we'll make it look like Assad gassing his people then people won't care if you change your mind.
>proceed with gassing
>"Assad must go"
>All Jew controlled nations join in

russia and syria are saying they hit a rebel chemical plant which was producing sarin gas and the gas leaked. the gas wasn't deployed on purpose by assad

usa are going full retard with their jewish lies about assad, bombing syria and saying they want to remove assad, even though they haven't presented any evidence that assad was behind the attack

yeah i heard they hit a hidden chemical plant that was in a granary or something but i have no sources

you have more?

tass.com/world/939417

I thought the narrative now was that Assad stays, or are they just gonna slowly ramp up his crimes?

Weapons of mass destruction all over again.

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/no-peace-in-syria-until-assad-is-ousted-says-nikki-haley

ty

Fuck.

>I need a rundown

What you need is a basic gestalt.

we should probably look into maybe capturing this girl she's obviously an important rebel official to keep showing up like that