Give me a red pill too big for even Sup Forums to swallow

Give me a red pill too big for even Sup Forums to swallow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Space Jews are real.

>hasn't heard about sun denial

There is no saving the west; the superior race of Jews and Asians will reign supreme and there is no stopping it.

Trump is dead and was replaced with a deep state clone

Impossible.
>If God is almighty and omnipotent then can he create a rock so heavy that not even he can lift it?

Incest

the world is a simulation and the /scanner/s control it with godlike powers.

My cum

redpills are a convenient way for autistic losers to circlejerk about nonsense instead of constructing actual arguments to support their point

Sup Forums is controlled opposition.

We are the real Jews, and Space Niggers are the master race

The Earth is flat.

We made first contact in the 1960s, with a malevolent alien race that through introducing specific technologies controls human development in a fashion desireable to them. The Washington establishment knows and profiteers off of this for the duration that they can play the lackey "superpower".

Jews control everything. Including the causes that you're fighting for.

>not doing his homework
Damn that's coool, wish i could be like him

Earth is flat and most people are not smart enough to go check for themselves. Headless sheep that wouldn't know what to do unless the government told them.

What's so unusual about that flower? It kind of looks like a baby bird in the middle of it, but that's not so great. Lots of stuff in nature takes weird shapes.

Muslims reflect pols values

Majority fat diets are the human norm, good for you. Fat does not cause heart disease or obesity and the evidence to say it does was never collected or presented. Read Gary Taubes book Good Calories Bad Calories. Diet guidelines are just one more government mess, based on dogma and lobbying and not on published RCT evidence, which is necessary to recommend the massive deviation from traditional diets recommended by the government.

This. Also there's no way anybody on Sup Forums is enough of an expert in psychology, political science, and/or world history to actually verify "redpill" information or use it meaningfully in their daily lives (posting on Sup Forums not actually being meaningful, of course).

I cannot user do so personally, it is complex and would be too devastating for you if presented in summary. I could only explain it under a particular set of circumstances. But you can read the book Zhuan Falun from the website falun dafa dot org, and you might then be prepared to face it.

No. They are conservative people, but their culture is very different

that there will be no messiah, or any more prophets?
how old are you

And what is meaningful? Having mulatto babies and being a scrawny fuck who jerks off to anime all day?

They are overinclusive. The capture a lot of pols values, but they capture so much other crazy bullshit, too, that they aren't really "reflective" of pol values.

The modern world is wrong.

Posting on Sup Forums is the new bread and circuses.

Hitler was controlled by the Rothschilds through Emil Georg von Stauss. They chose him because he had become mentally unstable. The Rothschilds wealth was used to strengthen Germany. The average jews got the worst of it. A Rothschild was captured by the Germans and was let go in exchange for more money.
Through the war the Jewish bankers and business owners were sending Germany what they needed to continue the war effort. There is a documentary called Banking with Hitler that by the BBC that admits the bankers were doing that. Professor Sutton always proved that the same people who funded Hitler funded the rise of Communism as well. To control the world.
That's a red pill Sup Forums doesn't want to swallow

Kek, aka the bringer of light is actually Satan.
Numerology confirms this as well as Kek's background compared to Satan's.
Satan is the reason Donald Trump is our President which doesn't make sense until you realize Donald Trump works for a Satanic globalist cabal aka Israel.

the flower itself isnt unusual. the post is.

just checked. the two wells still have different shadows at exactely midday... maybe the jews tricked us with flat earth and it's actually some sort of curved shape... I guess we'll never know

Serial killers werea cia mk ultra program

The cake was a lie

Earth is actually may be flat, but you cannot empirically prove to yourself otherwise. You literally cannot prove to yourself that you're on a sphere using your own senses.

Ivanka Trump was targeted years ago to birth (((something))) for the NWO.

The biological reality of women.

Redpill is a term from a movie where it led to the second layer of the artificial matrix reality.

Love is the most powerful force in existence
You literally can't disprove this (mental gymnastics armchair theorycrafters with no life experience need not apply)

>the jews are right

>Give me a red pill too big for even Sup Forums to swallow.

Addad created ISIS as he was loosing the war, he paid them for oil and avoided bombing them, released their leadership from prison and it was all shits and giggles when they attacked Iraq

Russia was involved as it helped fuel the EU immigration crisis.

Once assad was sure he would win the war he ha to call the Russians to put isis back in his toybox.

There are no paid shills, just shitposters.

But can it stop bullets?

The final and most powerful redpill is becoming a SJW.

There is no big conspiracy or anything eerie in this world. People are most just idiotic normies stumbling in life and barely getting anything done.

"no"

The Jews are the real Aryans.

Hate is a byproduct of love, and cannot be defeated by love. You either love a group of people regardless of their values and hate whatever threatens them, or you love a set of values and hate whoever threatens those.

Sure. In the sense that it's superstitious bullshit. But what's so interesting about that?

That really is a hard one to swallow, might have to grind it up and chew it.

Kek is a trap.

Yesterday i shitposted for hours using Charles Manson quotes.

I'm not proud of myself.

mods delete rare merchant threads

The mere existence of technology will inevitably lead to the demise of all humans through degeneration

Can it move your mum? Yeah didn't think so.

I can't read words that small. Make it bigger or sum it up.

welp, told ya. the red pill is too tough to swallow.
i personally witnissed myself how they changed reality. right before my eyes.

You always sing the alphabet to the tune of 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'.

Hitler worked for the Jews.

Where is this screen cap from?

BERENSTAIN

Kek is Moloch.

Give it to me

Jesus lived and he loves you.

MODS MODS MODS

You're a trap.

That's a black pill, not a red pill.

Here's the biggest pill you'll ever swallow. Open up. Ziiiiiiiiip.

In theory any high school student could prove with a friend that the earth is round using the same method Erathosthenes originally used to determine earths circumference

>using Sup Forums on a phone

Just stop posting.

Reincarnation.

It's this fucking SCHIZO KRAUT, AGAIN.

>Literally KYS

Just sum it up.

Love has many forms and qualities, it is a state of mind, at first it simply makes you more likely to evade them, but eventually it will stop them among myriad other things
Start from within
Good luck

baa baa black sheep also has the same melody.

that jews are smarter and that is why we are always in 2nd place and niggers are last

Ancient worldwide civilization.

Christianity is fake.
Old norse paganism is the true religion.
Accept Odin as your allfather and everything will be revealed for you.

Good luck when the Muslims come.

Jews are the creation of

hah this is mental gymnastics not pill of any kind.

Sounds like bullshit.

Of course actual redpills like living a productive lifestyle and having pride in oneself are legitimate. I was talking about "muh jews" and bullshit theories about politics that have no practical application in real life for a non-politician.

>>using Sup Forums on a phone

y u made tho

freedom as we know it isnt freedom its a race to the bottom

Here is a very entertaining redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E

History is cyclical and we're on the downward part with no way out. A revolution is the only way to fix things but too many people are too soft to do anything about it.

no, correct word is Incarnation. spirit does not know of time as we do.

David icke is right. Interdimensional entities that feed off of negative energy have erected an etheric frequency fence designed to trap humans in a low frequency of conciousness and keep them there to harvest the negative energy we put off when in fear and/or emotional turmoil.

Anytime info on how to fight back using energetic warfare gets posted, the thread usually gets shoad. Doesnt matter if its pol, reddit. Tptb REALLY doesnt want polfags to know this because as a group, you guys are altready doing massive damage to their modulation system.

You guys scare them pretty bad. Remember this post. Lurk moar and watch multiple boarda and platforms. Anytime you see details about waging energetic warfare and similar topics....shoa'd

>state of mind
So it isn't a force but a biological imperative to procreate and protect those close to you.
mind = blown

The will of God is the Will.
The Will is the will of God.

That's the grey pill.

At this point Argentinia is the whitest country in the western world

The biggest redpill of all is that white people are inferior to all other races.

Positive thinking attracts positive experiences.

Implying kikebergs won't wipe out gooks after they finish us off

Correct word is REMOVE KEBAB

You are trapped inside a coma, please wake up !

Coca-Cola Classic and Pepsi Cola are 100% chemically similar and double blind taste tests have confirmed that they are in fact the same drink. Also the fastest way in the world to meet face to face with a Neuromancer-style corporate hitman assassin is to conduct one of these double blind tests yourself with a statistically relevant sample and publish them. There have been thousands of retractions and erasures. Literally hundreds of people have been murdered because of this.

I repeat. Coke and Pepsi are the same. The only difference is in the color of the cans and the operant conditioning worked by five generations worth of constant advertising bombardment.

models/the fashion industry in general is extremely beneficial to keeping women obedient in regards to living as objects for men's pleasure

the models don't think they are, and would be offended if you considered them objects, but there's a level of conditioning they are achieving that is unprecedented in any other career