This is why CNN suddenly loves Trump

This is why CNN suddenly loves Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why you don't play 20d chess with a wild card like trump. Everyone calls him a retard but in one action now all his enemies love him.

Sup Forums shills right now

>20d chess

i think i got this.

>public detailed calls for trump to take out airfields so chem attacks dont happen.
>because trumps opposition has control of the rebels they can ensure another chem attack will happen this making hillary out to be a wise leader and trump to be responsible for the deaths after much warning.
>the only way out is for trump to just do what they say, which is the opposite of what they expect from him.

>he blows up the warehouses, destroys future leftist narrative, but in the process doesnt come out clean.

if this is true we wont see any more of this from trump.

Broke: Trump is Hitler

Woke: Trump is Hillary

hurr durr blblbl me so smart

>Trump acts like a neoconservative globalist
>666D chess guys! Now all of the polticians we hate LOVE him!

Next you're going to praise him for invading Syria for "humanitarian" purposes and toppling Assad.

S H I L L S
H
I
L
L
S

Because there has been a secret coup.
Donald is no longer in control.
youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E

Clinton gets what she wanted without even winning the election and you're saying that Trump is the one playing the 20D chess?

What Clinton just did is Farage tier cunning.

God damn shill memes are so fucking unfunny.

>you're a shill because you don't buy into the "Don't worry goys, this is just 362352351D chess"
So, how's the cult of personality going?

MADAME PRESIDENT

I voted for Trump in a swing state, Pennsylvania. I am not going to vote for him in 2020 if he keeps acting like a neocon. If we wanted a neocon, I would have voted for one of the other 18 candidates running for the Republican nomination (excluding Rand

Keep going at it champ, I'm sure you'll convince me with your hot opinions eventually.

Oh shit, I'm now #MENTALLYHILL. But seriously we cant let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes.

I don't need to convince you because you're dead soon. It would be waste of time. Don't worry, you served your Jewish overlords well.

I'm giving Trump time to work this mess out, but he fucked up BADLY. Now, there is zero chance Assad will stay the leader of Syria.

DELET

Why are britbongs and fingolians fighting like they even voted for Trump?

Shhhh shills, no more tears, accept your emperor.

>that golden outfit
Trump really got inside her head.

never before have i taken the conspiracy theory that both parties were LITERALLY controlled by the same (((people))) more than now..

fuck i feel so fucking naive.

>She's calling the shots anyway
SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM

PRESIDENT

>we cant let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes

He is the president of the USA. You're way too late.

$0.25 Kushnerbux deposited CADRE shill

>Jews
>Donating that much to their shills
Oy vey you antisemite

WTF? She is literally a saint!

Why does she sit like a retard?

What is to prevent whomever did the Gas attack from doing it again, since they now know Trump will HAVE to react in an even greater show of force? Strategically, trump should have called for an independent investigation, found out it wasn't assad, and then hammer into the American populace that the "rebels" are not what they seem.

Whoa nigga, do you really expect me to read all that shit?

CTR is now shilling for Trump

Sage

I'm not sure, but it was fairly entertaining.

No, I don't expect shills to accept arguments or evidence, I expect them to shill.

>trump should have called for an independent investigation, found out it wasn't assad
That's exactly what he's doing moron, then when he determines who is responsible he'll have both public support and moral grounds to execute them for trying to start WW3.

I'm very skeptical of your theory. Why is he forcing Bannon out of positions of influence?

you're fooling yourself if you think he would have ever done that.
>trump is a shill
>similar to shillery

'Battlefield' they fought on was a 'social' one. Completely controlled opposition on both sides.

Money out of politics.
>not even an issue even though americans know that is the root cause of america's problems

he's not.

this is amazing.

Now all trump has to do is ask wherever or not democrat officials still maintain their belief that Assad did in fact hand over all his chemicals.
>no he did not
They BTFO themselves as being shoddy leaders
>yes he did
Thenwhere did the chemical weapons come from? Could it be the rebels? The same Rebels that obama had the CIA train and fund?
>ummmm
Investigation begins and shot hit the fans for the dems.
Could be interesting, desu.

If your enemies are celebrating g you know you're in the wrong side....

For those who are "loyal"

somebodies spam bot is broken.

>trying to make Hillary look "hip" and "relevant" by dressing her in these garish designer outfits that she only ever wears at these events
>desperately trying to make people forget she'll be 72 when she runs again in 2020

Even with all the shitty Trump stuff going on, it's always refreshing to have a good hearty laugh at this woman's expense

>This is why CNN suddenly loves Trump.
This is why (((CNN))) suddenly loves Trump.

FTFY

WOOOOOOOOO

WWIII inbound lads! Fuck it all

>deep state operative tells clinton trump is thinking about bombing syria
>clinton says bomb airfield before formal announcement
>looks like she had the idea first and gets her press

all this proves is clinton still has loyalists in the state dept.

This is why it never mattered who the President was. The same shit was going to happen no matter what puppet pressed the button.

FFS I don't have the time or energy to care but fuck you if you weren't with Trump from the beginning but take credit if he does do any good. I will have a bleeding erection if we glass Israel someday but fine if we settle bombing muzzie countries I don't even care.

Hillary's case to sent to jail for treason has been closed since before Nov 8th and can't be reopened.

The Wall will not be built in a day

We will have to learn how to live with jews or to stop taking their shit seriously and jew them back

SJWs will be exterminated by time

Trump 8 years

Guys trump is just a 1488D chess grandmaster

Sad but true.

hey who even runs the fcking deepstate

>FUCK THE BASTARD CAPTCHAS

It never mattered who was the president. Both parties are the same, controlled by the same people.
An anti-establishment guy would never come from the two major parties, because at the exact moment when the guy becomes president, he is vulnerable to the machinations of the people controlling the major parties, and he will be appropriated to be just another piece in their game.
"Change" coming from any of the two parties is just a stage to keep the people busy.
As long as there is hope in the two major parties, the deepstate will continue to play its game.

Relax, Kushnerbux is a seperate currency. (((They))) will just inflate their currency when it's convinient making kushnerbux basically worthless. Just another ploy to manipulate the white man.

More like 1-d dominoes. He has shown himself to be a simple neocon puppet.

There's one good thing about this. We've proven Shia wrong. He, in fact, did divide us.

look the the_plebitor detected
we stoped months ago to do that type of shit and you still doing it, get new memes bro

well I suppose every cloud has a silver lining

>his enemies love him

So all he had to do to get his enemies to love him is follow his enemies orders

HOLY SHIT FUCKING GENIUS TRUMP GODKING

Good analysis but more likely there is tremendous pressure for US to be in perpetual war. Trump will have to "do a little war" because that side is politically powerful. He really isn't strong enough to fundamentally change that. At best we will manage this dynamic better than others and make some progress on breaking the culture of war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

You need it more than anyone dude.

> Trump will have to "do a little war" because that side is politically powerful. He really isn't strong enough to fundamentally change that. At best we will manage this dynamic better than others and make some progress on breaking the culture of war.

Maximum cuck

200 rubles ($0.002) have been deposited into your virtual portfolio.