Is Stellaris the most Sup Forums approved game out there?

>Can Purge inferior races and wipe them out
>Can enslave the enemy populace
>Can enact policies to refuse the intake of refugees
>Can establish an empire through autocratic means
>Fascist logos could be used in game

Prove me wrong pol

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690928807
youtube.com/watch?v=X_h5Hzad0x4
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=695222285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

>devs remove and ban the all-white mod

No

>humans always have female leaders
>made by swede cucks
Being a fascist that enslaves and purges xenos is incredibly however, so i won't say its completely cucked

i take it back Sweden deserves more truck attacks

>is incredibly however
incredibly effective

Just enslave all black pops. Easy.

>all-white mod
How could they ban a mod tho? They never banned any nazi flag mods in the HOI series.

i'm guessing they got it removed from steam community market thing

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690928807

No because if you are a fanatic purifier you eventually get raped (as of now).

elaborate?

too bad the combat is awful

Shit tier player detected

The civic that gives you an edge in the military (+33% firepower) blocks diplomacy and you are forced to purge all other races (no slaves, no growth). Also even without that civic the entire map will turn on you as soon as you have the upper hand.

How do I add negroes as a separate race to play against them?

Did the update come out? I was waiting for that one. Gotta fire it up again and purge everything not Human and white.

the early game is pretty comfy but mid and late game are very empty and boring

the mods did megastructures much better than the new dlc

>not playing the even more superior iron sky mod
kys lad

Should be possible with mods.

Also how the fuck is it realistic for aliens to call you a bigot and racist? Why the fuck.

The mods will clearly make this update top tier. So it's out. Damn, time to bail from this bbq.

Oh yeah OP, it's fun to be an autocratic xeno-purging empire until you meet another autocratic xeno-purging empire stronger than you. Then you get purged like the rest and you're bound to wonder why you couldn't have chosen the pacifist ethic, why you couldn't simply have chosen not to awaken that Fallen Empire or why you simply couldn't have pissed off the entire galaxy.

Thanks for posting it so fast. They also took the time to make a "We do not support racism" statement, advertised what they did to every (((journo))) to get diversity points & even broadcasted the mod makers name, twitter and youtube. They're scum.

Fanatic Purifier here. You're not wrong, but you can also choose to get rid of that ethic when things go wrong, so it's not a big deal.

Thats the best case scenario. The real menace comes from federations. Thats why the game favors neutral factions and not edgy mook's dreams like Sup Forums has.

>unless you dont play on insanity

As if niggers ever would progress to a space faring civ. If you would have a negroes civ the only thing you should be able to do is build an observation post above their world as they sit in the stone-age raping and pillaging each other.

I want to nuke them from the orbit and enslave them though.

Conquering the whole galaxy for my all white empire was the most gratifying video game experience of my life. The best part was that the second largest faction consisted of a multspecies-human-majority empire that gradually became more, and more alien towards the end.

I want to like this game, but it's TEDIOUS AS FUCK! I'm sick of microing colonies for 3 hours just to get absolutely memed on because the RNG gave the AI a straight path to cruisers while I'm sitting here with my spacedick in my spacehand stuck researching 10% bonuses to multicultural trans diversity.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_h5Hzad0x4

>Imperial authority (star empire/iluminated autocracy)
>"A new heir has been nominated"
>A wild nigger appears

lel

>devs make it so authoritarian slave driven states are automatically worse than liberal states
>devs make add in "armageddon bombing" on enemy planets but you can' bomb planets into dust
>devs make hiveminds only one dimensional destroy everything in the galaxy shit
>devs make the cute gecko race all be green or gold if they are female, but the males are all black or brown
>if you are an authoritarian government you can't have utopian living standards
>slave/genocide mechanics are species-wide, not on an individual or planet by planet scale

>not on individual
See:

whoops
see:

Authoritarian is the strongest ethos. You just need to put the pops to the chain or just integrate some of them later in the game (you can even block them from leadership). Only purging fucks up your shit. Everyone that rebels gets suppressed/slapped to shit.

Its the xenophobic ethos that is more tricky.

But what about the 30% increase in border range you get in Fanatic xenophobia? That is quite good imo.

All video games are degenerate. Grow the fuck up.

>says the degenerate gook that considers starcraft a national sport

But you cannot enslave your own with that ethos alone.

I think this is the wrong board for the thread.

It's still there faggot

So wipe the entire map.

>Authoritarian is the strongest ethos
Why? -10 slave unrest is just straight worse than spiritual -10 global unrest.
Slaves are worse at working overall compared to people on utopian living standards. The mineral cost is negligible and come mid game you have more minerals than you know what to do with.

>But you cannot enslave your own with that ethos alone.
And why would you want to enslave your own people?
I asked if it was pol approved, so it is pol related

Completely forgot about this game

It was popular last summer

I quit playing it, was way too PC. Too many niggers and female leaders, totally unrealistic even for a SCFI game.

>All video games are degenerate. Grow the fuck up.

This.

Only pirate.
Fuck Paradox.

Not playing the Geth. Are robots white?

All entertainment companies have a dedicated SJW division. Pirate all entertainment.

I bought it yesterday because it was on sale tho

>Default leaders are all women
>are allowed to genocide and enslave people but god forbid your nation is also racist

What's in the new update?

I just torrented it, haven't reinstalled it yet.

You can still find it. Not hard.

i played fanatic purifiers yesterday and was doing pretty well

i think you just suck

Grow the fuck up, stop playing video games, and stop letting your country get gangraped by Muslims.

Don't support people who hate you.

Sup gooks. Did you get that cult sorted out yet? Hearing about that was really something, I hope it ends up ok for you.

>all of the faggots in this thread bitching about the default races and the shitty all white mod.
just download the iron sky mod.

If Endless Space had any means to remove the undesirable populations it would be the best game ever.

>future
>white people

>Did you get that cult sorted out yet?
Kek, if you look at the history of south gookland, many of their presidents ended up going to jail or getting assassinated. It isn't something new. Their next president will probably end up the same.

The president was removed from office, jailed, and they put a camera up her ass. Thanks for your concern.

There are still several that work. Look up the European Phenotypes mod.

>Add star trek races to custom race repertoire as a joke
>Run Space Reich
>Vulcans right next door
>Fug their leader is sexy
>Conquer immediately
>Slowly brainwash disgusting fanatic materialists into proper spiritual/collectivist/militarists

Things will be better this way. Vulcan girls were made for BHC, and atheism is a mental disorder.

What was it like converting to Islam?

>muh censorship
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=695222285

Based Commonwealth of Man.

>Roleplay my real life views. Don't hire nigger leaders, scientists, admirals.

What if those leaders with nigger skins have better attributes?

Hearts of iron is cooler