The earth is flat

You goys know nothing. This is political, and you are misinformed about the nature of the universe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Mercator#Advantages_and_disadvantages
youtube.com/watch?v=RT8WATQ6vWY
youtube.com/watch?v=FfzEfBWfEd4
youtube.com/watch?v=HidFcm6VAa8
youtube.com/watch?v=3rMG9O_kt_I
youtube.com/watch?v=_hD8ICheniw
youtube.com/watch?v=k30I9J6EX6c
youtube.com/watch?v=O_4gbgWZAsw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114821854/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you believe that rudolf the red nosed deer had a very shiny nose, then you probably believe that the earth is as round as the sun glows

(((round)))

I hate this meme so much. I refuse to believe people are so stupid as to think the Earth is some kind of absurd flat platform floating around in space

Good goy.

We're an intergalactic spacestation. Deal with it.

While you continue to limit your brain to a 2 d world and achieve nothing like the Dinosaur you will suffer the same fate. We the 3d minded people will conquer the stars.

Continue to pray to God so he will deflect the asteroid but then realize you pray to us all that time because it was us who safe the day yet again.

look up at the sky, everything's else is round.

>we must be flat

seriously consider death if you beleaf this.

Why would the earth even be flat?

This. Also, if you travel in one direction long enough, you'll eventually return to where you started. Only a nigger could be stupid enough to believe that the earth is flat, when we've had proof that it's not for over 500 years

Can some one explain this to me

Forgot to post picture
Explain this?

Ever seen a lunar eclipse, you retard?
How come the earth's shadow on the moon isn't flat?

Fisheye lens or no, you can see satellites (And the fucking sun and moon you asshats) disappearing below the horizon. There should be no "Horizon" to disappear behind.

this was some autism you devolved into right away, and I'm saying that in a fucking flat earth thread. /xpol/ when

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Mercator#Advantages_and_disadvantages

This is a 43 minute rundown on Flat Earth Theory that answers most questions and shows empirical evidence in support. It's very entertaining at the least, so grab some snacks and watch.

About 15 years ago the history channel did not air Ancient Aliens or UFO topics. I think NASA is pulling our leg to fuel us into believing there is other life in the universe and they are covering it up: simply disinformation. The moon landing lie is another topic to discuss for another thread.

Flat or round Earth, is there a God? Yes. However, there is a school of thought to teach us he is all loving and caring. I can empathize with atheists on that one. But the true nature of God is spelled out perfectly in the old testament and everywhere else. Consider only a cruel and malicious God would test his creation to kill their own family even though he is all knowing and sees his children as not knowing any. If you switch the paradigm of a loving to a malicious and evil God and purposely absent, then everything else makes perfect sense. This just leaves a close to the notion that we show compassion and are likely to answer calls to our best physical ability in the midst of habitual self destruction. More on this subject here: youtube.com/watch?v=RT8WATQ6vWY [Open] "

The earth isn't round here's some videos you should check out:

Here is a short video of 3 proofs that the earth could be flat
youtube.com/watch?v=FfzEfBWfEd4 [Open]

Moon disappears:
youtube.com/watch?v=HidFcm6VAa8 [Open]

Sun set is a lie:
youtube.com/watch?v=3rMG9O_kt_I [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_hD8ICheniw [Open]

3 Layers of cloud shadows in the sky:
youtube.com/watch?v=k30I9J6EX6c [Open]

Astronauts going full ape after being asked to swear:
youtube.com/watch?v=O_4gbgWZAsw [Open]

Also calling for Heliocentric.

the earth is hollow or at least semi hollow

What is panoramic picture reconstruction

Cult posts are ignored.

These videos are literally 2006 camera quality with red circles. shut the fuck up.

you spelled hollow wrong
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114821854/