Sweden, stockholm

sweden, stockholm

demonstration 10 meters away from the terrorist attack 2 days ago, where a 11 year old, deaf little girl was smeared across the pavement by a large truck at high velocity

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
svtplay.se/video/13217428/svt-nyheter-extrasandningar/svt-nyheter-extra-manifestation-fran-sergels-torg-9-apr-14-00
youtube.com/watch?v=VH0D4EtaBl4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4394760/Stockholm-terror-suspect-named-Rakhmat-Akilov.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

svtplay(dot)se/video/13217428/svt-nyheter-extrasandningar/svt-nyheter-extra-manifestation-fran-sergels-torg-9-apr-14-00?info=visa

livestream of the event

Your normies adore ISIS. What's new exactly?

Not all Muslims, you fucking racist.

Now apologize.

not my burden, sorry sweden.

i don't have the money to book a plane ticket.

Sven, what is he saying?

that we can fight terrorism, hate, violence, war with love and tolerance basically

that we must open our assholes wider to please allah

swedish are heartless, pathetic monsters with no dignity

Given up on Sweden.
Unless I hear multiple stories of mudslimes getting rekt there or anti immigration party being voted in, I consider it a lost cause.

the gist of the whole event is a good ol time celebrating the open tolerant society that lead to this event, to justify more of the same because reasons, this is why you NEVER EVER die in a terrorist attack in europe, your corpse will be paraded around the do-gooders violently jerking off and frothing at the mouth

this is why st breivik killed them all on utoya, these people are worse than the moslems themselves

not all muslims want to kill innocent people you bigot fuck

delet this

Can't watch it
Says
Installed appen

Having a Muzzie holding a speech in "honor" of his fellow brother just msccscring infidels in front of said infidels is the height of cynicism

You guys need to organize and drive these people from your lands.

What the fuck would your ancestors think?

Wait, loli was deaf?

Has cuckolding reached new levels?

I imagine all the Swedish men locked in their cucksheds, sons castrated, daughters and wives impaled on immigrant cock while they go "Ooohohh yaaaaahhhh, time for ahhh Swedish meatballs yaaah".

Disgusting trogs.

>not all muslims want to kill innocent people you bigot fuck

aka

>MUH MODERATE MUSLIMS!

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

This. For fucks sake, don't expect anyone else to do it for you. Understand that YOU, Sup Forums swedes, will have to do it yourselves.

Organize. Form a party. Learn how to propaganda. Do public demonstrations. Make viral videos. You'll have Sup Forums's support, and that is no joke.

svtplay.se/video/13217428/svt-nyheter-extrasandningar/svt-nyheter-extra-manifestation-fran-sergels-torg-9-apr-14-00

OH COME THE FUCK ON SWEDEN EAT SOME MEAT INSTEAD OF BREAD ONCE IN A WHILE AND KILL THOSE FUCKING MUSLIM SECURITY GUARDS ALL OVER THE PLACE

>You'll have Sup Forums's support, and that is no joke
I'm sure they'll have more than just "Sup Forums"

Here's a song.

youtube.com/watch?v=VH0D4EtaBl4

Gr8 b8

Wouldn't that fall in some kind of hate speech / cult thing? I thought europe was filled with laws against that shit since they are super scared of le ultra white supremacist jew killing neo uber nazis.

>TOPKEK

Wanna chat with one of our lovely politicians?

lol people on this site are literally retarded

Maybe she wasn't able to hear the truck and it led to her demise. Poor little thing.

explain.

that would explain why she didnt hear the truck

Thousands of people are protesting against terrorism, joining together to show support to the victims families.
What the fuck is wrong with this?

>a dude who lives off social welfare all his life and kill people as profession one time in his life
vs
>a poor family who just escaped poverty, hunger and war

geez I wonder who need the warmth of the bed the most

>not all muslims

Shit. Poor kid.

4 people got fucking smeared over a pedestrian street, the whole country is in shock, every single news outlet is talking about it. They even caught the guy and everyone is being super clear how this was "islamic terrorism", all the politicians, news, the royal family etc.

But no, we are all "cucks" and whatever the fuck you guys are talking about. Most of the poeple here are ready to go to war. Including all of my immigrant friends, we are all fucking ready to kill everyone involved, and so is the police and military.

But no, we are all "cucks", because someone uploaded a shitty webcomic or some shitty shop like OP:

>anti-terror protest
Oh yeah those things.
5% terror is bad
75% more tolerance #notallmuslims
20% muslims are the true victims

Russia or America pleasae just end us.

#lovewins #westandunited #refugeesarewelcomeinmypussy

>Most of the poeple here are ready to go to war.
Go to war.

Get the crew together.

Go to war.

You didn't stoped Trump from siding with ISIS.

Wouldn't expect a nigger from Chile to understand politics.

And stop spreading this fucking photo.
Its a fucking 11 year old girl.

>all of my immigrant friends
?????????????????????????

Shittiest photoshop ever.

you're lying

We are waiting for the order. We are all fucking waiting for someone to tell us who to fight. Everyone is sick of this shit, 7th april was the straw that broke the camels back.
Nobody here has any idea what is going in sweden right now yet you all talk like were fucking experts.
Give us the signal and well fight. Only together can we win this

Cowards die in shame.

That might be your daughter if you don't do something.

She was a child though, not a coward. You could almost say that blood is on your hands.

Or the "politicians".

Or these guys.

>Including all of my immigrant friends, we are all fucking ready to kill everyone involved
kek
Shia muslime is mad that the sunnis are killing more europeans.

There's going to be more dead kids like this thanks to suicidal cucks like you.

sure...

Ahahaha, nice delusion you got there, Sven Cücksön. I think your Kang and Prancess actually said
>sweden will remain an open society
>terrorism just makes us stronger
You're going to be cucked into oblivion, and NOTHING can change that.

Deal with it.

Cute.

Like I wasn't here all this time.

>And stop spreading this fucking photo.
Why? That photo is reality.

It may be a shoop but are you honestly saying that a "manifestation against hate" (against islamophobia and xenophobia) the day after a terrorist attack is a non-cucked response? People started preaching against xenophobia before they even mourned the victims of this attack. Are you honestly saying this isn't cucked? If so, how many gallons of imported semen do you consume with your cornflakes each morning?

Yes, 2nd generation yugos, albanians and turks mostly. All of them born here, loyal only to sweden. You would be surprised how loyal some of them are.

>blood is on my hands because I don't hang around a bunch of turks
Wew interesting theory trudeau

Thoughts?

I have never seen such a horrible photoshop/Ms paint job in my life.

The netherlands debacle proved where t*rk loyalty lies.
You sound like a roach yourself honestly.

Neck yourself, garbage.

>deaf
>was talking on a phone right before

At this point, I'm willing to believe you're a fucking Jihadi sympathizer.

What's your fucking surname?

Funny that all of you guys have had worse and more terror attacks than we have, yet you try to seem like this is something only happening in Sweden.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4394760/Stockholm-terror-suspect-named-Rakhmat-Akilov.html

>He should have been deported from Sweden >after his application for a work permit in 2014 >was denied, it emerged today.

>His case was in limbo for two years, but in >June 2016 the Swedish migration board made >the decision to deport him.

>He went underground, however, evading police >and picking up work in the construction >industry.

>Police have said that there are more than 3,000 >migrants like him living in Stockholm unlawfully >and escaping deportation.

There are 3000 illegals in Stockholm and 10000 in Sweden, we should except more happenings here in the future.

Just ignore the systematic rapes and murders m8. I'm sure a slap on the wrist from your injustice system will fix them.

What in fuck's name are you talking about? Buzz off you loon

Ah fuck. This one got to me now, finally.
RIP kid.

fucked up the formatting but whatever

You're going to see a lot more if you don't stop this.

>be west
>invade and enslave the middle east for centuries
>destroy their culture, religion
>keep telling them that its a good thing
>leave the place and doom it for ages of total chaos, ruining everyones lives
>when they try to consolidate power and stabilize, dont allow it and throw them into anarchy each time
>invite millions and millions of them to your homeland, pay Money to them for free
i Wonder whats the cause of your problems
must be the jews

All muslims are terrorists, only some are crazy enough to go through with it.

Prove me wrong. Pro tip - you can't.

>Please just let me have my narrative, Sup Forums is all I have and I am simply too stupid to understand that the world is too massive and complex for me to comprehend, so I simply design my own reality on an online picture forum using only memes and cherry picked news articles, thank god there are hundreds like me here so I can continue to live like an idiot.

STOP BULLYING YOU D&C CRYPTO KIKES.

Well unlike you, most Americans won't jump to defend Muslim terrorists who are slaughtering their people in the streets, only brainwashed millenials and Jews

People are happy enough to post dead syrian kids to push the "muh refugee" agenda. I think the world needs to see victims of terrorist attacks. Might help wake people up.

Why do all swecucks quote foreign media?
Give it to us straight how your media covers this story and this rally.

The Jews were right, native Germans need to be erased.

fuck off nu-male stop projecting

Its an extremely idiotic response but what the fuck do you expect? You say "people" when you mean delusional fucking leftists with twitter accounts.

dude who sacrificed for the nation vs foreigners who parasite the nation

YOU FUCKING GIVE THE ORDER YOU DUMB C UCK!

Read some fucking history they invaded first. Islam spread through vilolemce they occupied Spain and parts of France pushed all the way up the Austria. Jesus Christ stop being programmed by the media and lies. Islam is jihad

Im sorry what? What the fuck happened after the orlando massacre m8?

Coward.

That's your surname now.

Nice proxy Destanie

Exactly, but these western cucks have blindspot for this type of reasoning. Exploit the shit out of other people (Uk, France ...) then complain when 1/100th of the exploited population comes to your cunt to mooch off of you.

This is the price for resources gathered. Body count goes up a bit but net gdp explodes (and a couple bomps)

Because you cant read swedish cant you?
Media is being super clear about how this was islamic terrorism. And I mean super clear, its everywhere, all the time. Its the only thing on tv.

>sweep it under the rug like it never happened
>why did it happen again when we said it never happened

swedish logic, keep them sheltered from their own actions, repeat forever

dat fucking pic

I agree, Shlomo. Only pictures of gassed Syrian babies should be spread! Hehehe

are the photos of the killed swedish girl getting as much media coverage as the photos of that drowned syrian boy?

if not,

cucked.

Länkar?

Years and years of gang rapes and you "care" now that 4 people got hit with a truck.

You're either a larping cuck or you, your friends, your country are actually fucking retarded.

Im betting on the latter because of how this shit has been getting worse and worse for years but now its a big deal.

truth hurts doesnt it.

>sweden
>used to be such a nice place
>welcome migrants with open arms
>don't realize their gene pool has been comprimised forever

you could have prevented this, thanks for being the canary in the mine alongside france and germany

My biggest problem with Sup Forums is that everyone thinks they know what life is like in other countries, like you know exactly what the problems, causes and solutions to all of our problems are, what we think, what we do and how we do it.
you dont know shit man, nothing.

Who cares? Enough of you do that islam should be banned from the West. It took just a handful of you to kill 31 Christians in Egypt today, even though they were there long before islam was invented.

>People are once again chastising the victims of Islamic terror

What a shock!

I still care about the white race in the abstract, but most of our scions are not worth saving.

like we are mixing with them and not putting them in ghettos outside of the cities where they burn and murder eachother everyday.