US Armada nearing Korea

Thoughts on the US fleet nearing the Korean peninsula? What do you guys think Trump is actually planning? Is it just a power play where the fleet just idles near-by Korea to show them that they could get fucked up in an instant?

Or do you think they actually intend on attacking?

just a power play

Shows might to China and makes Korea and Japan sleep better.

It's just a show of force. For now.

When they start bolstering forces at South Korean and Japanese bases. Start worrying

Maybe they could conduct a "missile test" to show them how it feels

According to the guardian twitter china agreed on action?

I do not know if people here believe in this sort of thing, but I had a vision of World War III.
In the view I had it begins because of some conflict in the Balkan region and with Russia advancing through the Eastern European countries.

It was very real.

I mean, if Kim perceives the incoming fleet as impending doom he may just fire on them.

Can't wait for Kim to nuclear first strike this fleet. Is that why we're pulling this rusty piece of shit up to their coast? Elaborate bait?

China has made new supply partners and even they are starting to tire of their shit

they've slowly but surly became more and more of a liability for them

He's rebuilding our credibility that's been destroyed by Obama's billshit for the past 8 years.

And Russia used a chemical weapon in Europe, a kind of powder that made people's skin black.

In the vision I had no way to see the day, but there are events that I have seen happening before and that if they occur I know that it is very close. At least a week of everything starts.

You may be LARPing, but I've had dreams like this before. They're fascinating yet terrifying. I'll remember this post, and if that's how shit goes down..wew lad.

This is just good old fashioned saber rattling.

Amerilards being goog goy and deepthroating mutilated kike cocks

I'm not. I'm telling the truth, I had this vision, I just don't know if it will happens or not.
If you want I can tell you what I saw.
If the vision I have had is real, then there will not be a Third World War before a major economic crisis, the greatest economic crisis in the entire history of humanity.

Trying to shame/provoke Kimmie into a half-arsed attack so he can be legitimate lay targeted by a decapitation strike.

When do they get there? thou

>30 minutes

Kim will just send swarm of small fishing ships secretly armed in some torpedos that will sink all these super dooper warships. Waste of money and lives, Vietnam hasnt taught burgers anything about guerilla wars

Yeah, that might work!

It would be comfy to watch S Korea get nuked in a final 'F You' as the US Army descends upon Norko in the largest military deployment since WWII

NK is planning on another missile test on the 15th that is why the fleet is moving in

If lil' Kim takes a pot shot or torpedos a boat then the us will have the moral high ground to take out the dprk

It's literally b8

Most people on North America are circumcised like 95%

Even in Western Europe corcumsision was the norm until maybe 30 years ago

>swarm of small fishing ships secretly armed in some torpedos that will sink all these super dooper warships
don't make fool of yourself

Obama promises to kill Durkas, does so

Trump promises to stay out, doesn't and kills Americans

I trust a nigger to basketball and kill people. Trump isnt even white.

2 SK and 3 JP destroyers are joining them

Is it a whale hunt then?

GET THE FUCK IN HERE THIS IS NOT A DRILL

monitoring and surveillance

Trump should drop a nuke on the dear leader.

We'll draft the libs and send them in to occupy the country next.

So then they take all the people supporting ruralities?

But how would it even work when they have no ability to do inventory on parts?

Wish he had anything to fire other than farts

Black like a nigro or like a necrosis?