What does the government put in our water?

this is a 13 year old girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1350919/Why-ARE-womens-breasts-getting-bigger-The-answers-disturb-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BGH

13yo jewish girl

"cash her outside goy"

I wonder how many times Dr. Phil gave her a mustache ride

How did she get tattos under 18?

Also sauce?

Whatever they're putting in the water I hope they keep doing it, now excuse me for 15 minutes

>what does the govt put in Turkish water
Pesticide I hope.

Poison , mehmet.

kek

not funny u bastard

13 but she has a tattoo?

Its the growth hormones they feed chickens and other livestock. It transfers over to humans.

Sage this slide thread.
Nice try OP. Post some proof that girl is 13. If not hang yourself faggot.

It's the bovine growth hormones they inject into cattle before producing milk.

Some girls are just like that

When I was a freshman in high school I had a friend who was 5'1" and she had tits bigger than her head. It was truly shocking to see her the first time I did

people said she got implants but I saw her naked and there were no scars or nothing, they were without a doubt real.

God just blesses some of us more than others

Precocious puberty.

as if there aren't tattoo artists who would illegally give a tattoo...

The same reasom why men are more feminine, it made also women giga feminine.

it's not illegal to get tattoos under 18, just need parental consent.

She has a nice boozum

Fuck off roach

>water
conspiracy retards... there's nothing in the water but you maybe to think before stuffing your fat retard face with factory processed food 24/7 and getting all possible vaccines and drugs you don't even need

THE FROGS ARE GAY. That wasn't a French insult, they really are. City water is full of pills that get thrown down the drain.

I personally think its all the hormones that amerifats put in their cows.

Look at this girl she is a 12 year old american

In elementary there was a girl with massive tits and no idea how. In high-school she burned coal and paid the toll. Little bastard niglet.. When will cow tits learn?

theres hormones in everything

Gay frogs

cow tits are always worst girl
most plebian taste desu

chemicals to turn the frogs muslim

Nigger what? Are you serious?

If you didn't tell me she was 12 I would assume she's in her 30's with that asshole of a face.

gravity always wins in the end. those puppies are gonna be dried up but our shlongs just get bigger. men will always win

gayy, nice big tits with a good enough ass is the dream

Strictly speaking it's to do with your diet and genetics, ever notice people from African nations tend to be small and skinny but when exposed to a proper diet they'll grow and become some of the best athletics in the world?

Diets and genetics.

Its amazing

She also has very big boozums

hearty kek from UAE

First gay frogs, then bearded frogs that fuck little kids.

she's 12 and you're posting pics of her nudes here?

People..... What are you pedophiles? 14 to 16 is where it's at!

What am I supposed to do with this?
>13y/o
Pretend she doesn't look 25?

Yes

First 12 year old to get breast implants in the USA

Calm down you retards. She's Kagney Linn Karter, she's 30.

Post more well endowed cuties

Khazar milkers at age 13

MODS MODS MODS

hey thats not nice

god damn.... muh dick

yea i figured she wasn't 12, no way she can't be that age, she looks way older

Im fairly certain that's the 'Cash me ousside" girl. If so, she's 13, maybe 14 now.

estrogen

btw. 13 is best age for a girl

I would love to see her get BLACKED

But the sad thing is the Cash me ousside girl is legitimately 14 years old.

that is obviously part negro. puberty comes far earlier in negroes than in humans.

Hahahaha fucking top Kek. Great bantz

Who's that?

As if her useless leech of a failed 'mother' wouldn't let her special coal-burner nignog baby maker have whatever she wants.

A 13 year old girl with a tattoo? Nice try, Turkroach Shekelstein.

girls are still hitting puberty earlier today than they did 50 years ago in America.

What's so bad about this? Since when was maturing considered negative?

Ahhh.....the innocent years

>Anything that isn't r/the_donald is a slide thread
Oh, you!

Amen

>‘So we have to look at what stimulates breast tissue growth — and that’s oestrogen, the female sex hormone. Oestrogen is what changes our body shape during puberty.’

>The link between increased oestrogen levels and bigger breasts is so clear that there are even ‘breast-enhancing’ supplements on the market — such as Perfect C Breast Enhancer capsules — containing ingredients such as fennel seed and fenugreek, which are said to have oestrogenic properties.

>Dr Glenville says: ‘It makes sense to look at the ways in which our exposure to all types of oestrogen — the hormone our own bodies produce and oestrogenic chemicals we come into contact with — has changed over the years.’

>‘Girls today reach puberty earlier than ever before, and are going on to have fewer children and breastfeeding for less time. As a result, we have far more periods than our ancestors would have had and we are exposed to more monthly surges of oestrogen, which stimulates ovulation.’

Oestrogen my lad is the cause of these gigantic tits, also explains why we have such a low Test generation as well the bunch of pussies.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1350919/Why-ARE-womens-breasts-getting-bigger-The-answers-disturb-.html

You clearly have no idea how far gone our youth are, bud.

Love me some trashy broads

Children of single-mothers tend to hit puberty more early.

What are the Jews putting in our water? This is a 17 year old girl.

and Gay

any nudes ?

GMO

kf 7alk, riyadh?

Girls that grow up in fatherless homes start puberty years earlier then girls who live with their dad.

This. We pump livestock full of growth hormones and when they eat chicken and beef it causes girls to go into puberty earlier which results in tits and asses that should never be on 12 year olds. . .or should it?

She'll age quick, like milk leftout in the sun with the top off quick.

>all caps
>U R GAY
wow you sound very alpha and manly my friend

With a tattoo? No way. Her face is too aged, Chris Hanson.

Almost worth the jail time.

based Croat

hhhhhnnnnng

I'm coming to enrich Straya

You people disgust me.

She's only 8 months old, for Christ's sake.

Is she Turkish? Damn. Never knew.
>water
I wanna bet that it's the chicken, strawberry and tomato she's been eating. Hormones turn to whoremones.

Are you really so sensitive that you are triggered by some caps? I wasn't being hostel at all, that was meant to be funny. This site might not be your pace, sweetheart.

Milk as well.

Only buy organic milk.

Holy crap wtf? No way she's 17

nothing...

that is the way its been since the dawn of man, why do you think girls got married at the age of 12 and guys at the age of 15 for the majority of human history

Because people died younger faggot. If the life expectancy was 40, if people waiting until 30 to have kids there would be a lot of 10 year old orphans

Fuck look at that bitch, i want to cum on her glasses and face fuck her

What the fuck is this shit? This entire board is nothing but shitpost and slide threads. I'm going back to cripple Sup Forums

stop posting that disgusting piece of trash. apart from the tits it's a goofy little child anyway.

This. We have a generation of r-selected children

Edgelord detected

I think you are right!

Just imagine how saggy her tits will be when she's legal, so much SUS

i hope for her sake her feet stop growing

>‘Girls today reach puberty earlier than ever before, and are going on to have fewer children and breastfeeding for less time. As a result, we have far more periods than our ancestors would have had and we are exposed to more monthly surges of oestrogen, which stimulates ovulation.’

>In addition, today’s young women were born to the first generation of women on the contraceptive Pill. Early versions of the Pill contained far higher dosages of synthetic oestrogen than they do today, and little is known about the long-term impact of this increased hormone exposure on future generations.