It was a falseflag, the attack that happened in friday. There are so many questions (((they))) havent answered...

It was a falseflag, the attack that happened in friday. There are so many questions (((they))) havent answered. Today they're holding a manifesto and thousands of people have gathered where the "attack" happned. Now the public is yet again getting brainwashed. I swear to god im tired of this. Im also amazed by how easy it is for hoomans, especially whites, to get brainwashed. I have noticed that white people are stupid as fuck. But ofcourse pol is an exception (((exception))).. But whatever, this world is so fked, nothing we do will matter..

Other urls found in this thread:

sakerhetspolisen.se/ovrigt/pressrum/aktuellt/aktuellt/2017-04-06-polismyndigheten-forsvarsmakten-och-sakerhetspolisen-ovade-terroristbekampning.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Question 1. How did the driver get out of the truck, get to tje subway station, hop on a train and travel a few 50km, without no one seeing him at all? Again, the truck was at 100km/h, smashed into a straight wall. How does one get out of that without anyone noticing something? Also without being damaged at all?

Question 2: The police finds something wierd in the truck. It might be a bomb they said. They make an announcement and say they will investigate it. Two minutes after that, they make another statement saying that it was a flammable object. Connecting the dots. There was no driver. It was remote controlled. That is what the police found and got hushed directly.

Question 3: Why is there only 1 video? There are no footage at all on the actual happening. No pictures or videos of the truck. Nothing. Only a short video probably belonging to the shills themselves. There's almost no evidence at all. Except on the aftermath.

Question 4: Why did the police/military have an exercise, the day before it happened? Why an exercise just on counter-terrorism?

Question 5: Why did it take like 10mins for the media to rant out that there's a terrorist atrack happening in Sweden? It was on all the major news sites, it was reported first from (((their))) media outlet. Our Prime minister also went public almost instantly after it happened and called it out, saying it was a terrorist attack. Notice that normally the swedish media are extremely careful with habbenings, but this time it only took them like 10mins. No evidence or something that all that actually points to a terrorist attack. This whole thing is sketchy af.

Question 6: There were two suspects. One of them came in willingly, he turned himself in. The other one managed to take the subway (which was closed) and travel a few 50km as i said before, and then he got "caught". Also, why the fuck did they lockdown the innercity? Busses, subway trains, normal roads, everything. There was a complete shutdown, and for what? 4 supposedly dead people?

I've always wondered why more didn't make remote controlled or autonomous vehicles for such things.

Seems much more effective as a form of spreading terror.

Question 7: How come that the police, ambulances and firefighters got to the place, like they were almost waiting for it to happen?

This whole thing stinks so much. There are so many questions yet to be answered. Now the people in Sweden will "unite". And get brainwashed as fuck. Sweden is controlled as fuck, for real. There is no hope left for this country. They are like robots, the people here..

I'd say it has something to do with the 17000 jews in your country. They can't help but being subversive.

Oh the jews.. The bielderberg group, the Wallenbergs, Liber, Bonnier.. They own every fucking thing here

People should know that the attack was a falseflag tho.. Its being discussed in swedish forums and they have alot of evidence and many points on why it is a falseflag, but i guess this being a falseflag would damage /pol's view, since it could only be a muslim who did this. What /pol doesn't get tho is that they are a part of this bullshit. /Pol is doing exactly what (((they))) want. Spreading hate towards muslims among whites. (((They))) do this with the leftists and muslims too. I am almost certain that (((their))) plan is too create tensions between these people, so that they eat eachother alive

The people looked dead to me. What do you mean by false falg?

I havent been following the attack because of the syria stuff, but what would (((they))) have to gain from staging a terrorist attack? Unless the accused attacker was white I dont understand why it would benefit them.

Dead or not dead, if so they were only collateral damage. The dead people are not the falseflag germanbro, it's who set this all up and did it. Like 9/11, people died there too right? And still it was a falseflag, biggest of them all. These hypocrites wont back away from killing people, you should know that by now

oh sweden pls take your medications for mental wellbeing

Links?

Says the Amerifat, home of the big multi billion dollar big pharma industry

Honestly I thought it was insurance fraud but okay

>implying a shitskin isn't capable of this
>implying swedish people would actually retaliate against mentally damaged sand niggers

If it was a false flag, then I'm all for it to get those filthy creatures out of the country

OY vey these meds will keep you okay goy

The tides are changing now. I've been feeling it since a year or so. Very slowly so that people can take it in. Take in the hate against immigrants/refugees. I see a civil war coming. Right now they are feeding the swedes with hate, while also uniting them. The swedes were getting pissed at the government, the media and everything else that's run by the state. But after this attack their brain will reset and theyll probably forget every foul play that the government has done, theyll sit like the good little dogs that they are and follow big brother without any questions at all, again.

>false flag.
>islam is peace
>muslims would never do this
>we need more refugees

Oh Sweden....

Ofcourse it wasnt the poor muslims who did this... Go fuck yourself Ahmed!

sakerhetspolisen.se/ovrigt/pressrum/aktuellt/aktuellt/2017-04-06-polismyndigheten-forsvarsmakten-och-sakerhetspolisen-ovade-terroristbekampning.html

The government together with the military had an exercise in counter-terrorism, a day before.

The deaths are real, the actors and motives are lies.

See, this is what i mean. This is exactly what (((they))) want. And you are falling for this. Im not defending the rapefugees, but i wont fall for a false attack and blame them for it.

The only thing that really matters, is that a little Viking girl is dead.

Land grab, maybe to dump Palestinians into along with refugees. Replace Assad with a puppet and you basically own Syria

>Terrorist attack in Sweden, people dies
>Throw up a tolerance party
You can't make up this shit.

Funny thing is, they only interviewed journalists and immigrants concerning the attack. I instantly got same vibes as the actors they had in the orlando gay shooting

Exactly. There's plenty of real attacks to blame them for

It's not like the Swedes will change their opinion anyway.

Wow .... you gotta be kidding, over here in burgerland that is how it works, always a drill same day or day before. Your country is also a NWO playground and has some serious illiuminati people directing it, makes sense to do a false flag, especially because they all seem like hipster SJW faggots, they probably double down on the cucking and ostracize anyone questioning the immigration. just like this

We know NWO uses mudslimes as patsies, Does not change the fact that rapefugees are happy to be patsies because they are dumb and genuinely want to kill Whites and Christians. Islam is the religion that the NWO wants for the world, Destroy Islam and NWO is severely crippled. I can hate elites at Davos and Bilderberg and the satanists in government and hate dumb fucking ragheads who want to kill everyone and impose sharia law and think they are better than me because i'm not a mudslime. Possible to have both, what happened is some intel agent egged on this rag head maybe got him the car and set it up for him, but the fact is that the raghead was also willing to do this. We kill the mudslimes and we kill the satanist pedos , and we save christianity 1488

It was long overdue ever since Margot pissed off Israel. I predicted (((they))) would find his ID in the truck just like all the previous """attacks""".
I'm too used to these false flags, too bad nu/pol/ would rather believe in muslamic savages doing it than mossad even in the face of all the clues.

with reference to remote controlled terrorist vehicles
>look who got the patent for remote controlled passenger jets

I also thought this, on UK MSM we had this narrative (from a swedish lady)
>You don't realise how bad it is until it happens to you and your city, we never thought about it until it happened here in Stockholm near one of the most popular department stores

They are/was about to. Today it is common talk between swedes to discuss how the government together with the media, lies and covers anything that doesnt fit their agenda. (((They))) were probably losing the hold they had on the people, but after this "attack" the people will cave in and forget everything big daddy has done.

Fucking swecucks START FIGHTING BACK FFS

How can we fight against (((them))) ?