Stockholm livestream

Vigil in Stockholm for terror attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkew9xlGHzg

Bonus: Spot the non whites in the crowd. Vigil for terrorism, I've yet to see anything tanned or darker.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
youtube.com/watch?v=678IhvPpiNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone translate what it says on the sign

What if the truck attack was just a decoy so that Sweds being cucks that they are, round up in a huge crowd to bring flowers and be blown up by muslims with bombs?

Expecting it to be honest.

Let's pray Kek.

You just gave me the fucking chills

love beats hate and below it says Stockholm Muslims

Stockholm mosques*

isn't "truck beats child" more appropriate?

>Swedish version of scissors, paper, rock
>Child, truck paper
Truck beats both but if you put the paper over your eyes you won't be called racist.

??? no it doesn't
it says "hålla om varandra mot terror, stockholm moske" which means basically "hold on to each other against the terror, stockholm mosque"

Time to invest in flowers.

The IRA had tactics like these. Bomb a place, then wait for emergency rescue then bomb the place when it's full of police and EMT people too.

It's a basic insurgency tactic.

Honestly I'm amazed terrorists are so incompetent, it's not like our police are amazing at rooting them out. They can't put together something complicated, they can't coordinate an attack, their attacks mostly boil down to "go blow yourself up near people" or now "drive a truck through crowds".

The only coordinated attack we've seen is the Paris one, with multiple teams doing strikes, but even then they fucked up with the bombers that were supposed to hit the soccer stadiums and they couldn't get in so they just ackbared themselves on the spot.

>that loud bleep
fuck your stream

Well there are definitely one or 2 kebab shops present OP.

You see the female priest kneeling on the livestream in front of the muslims lol.

Before it was just the guy with the big sign, then camera zoomed in when they came and stayed there.

>Vigil in Stockholm for terror attacks.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI.

"Oy Agata you can't believe this tragedy here right now. Like and subscribe #SoSad #PartAndParcelOfUrbanLife

IMO they deserve it

No one deserves terror or death for being kind and generous, even if it is naive and thankless. Pity is more appropriate.

I've no more empathy for Sweden. It's only purpose now is to serve as an example to other nations. We're practicing triage at this stage. Save what can be saved.

No, they deserve it you little faggot.

Why are so many anons who use my flag absolute fucking cucks? You little cunts need to man the fuck up...

Because the IRA attacks were real, and all these false flag attacks are Operation Gladio staged events.

All hoaxes bro, that's why you get the laughing crisis actors and the complete absence of any evidence that people died.

>Huge truck crushes hundreds of people in streets of Paris/whatever.
>Not one single person filmed the truck hitting anyone
>Government does not release a single image or proof that attack actually happened.

Sweden attack appears to be complete fake as well.

what are they talking about?

>nobody filmed Nice
user, if someone here doesn't have the webm's, hop over to the rekt threads on Sup Forums

>webm's

The Webm's don't show a single person getting hit or run over by the truck.

If Nice actually happened, or that phoney London bridge hoax, there would be dozens or hundreds of cell-phone videos and Security camera videos showing the carnage.

Instead you get shakey, crafted, staged nonsense filmed by government insiders like Richard Gutyar, literally Mossad, and married to Mossad.

There are still a lot of delusional remaincucks and globalist/communist apologists refusing to accept reality. I never get tired of their tears.

Where's the vigil. This looks like a tourist attraction.

>there are actually people in the world that believe this

Mudslimes are not that smart.

It is. You can still see plenty of people taking selfies.

liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

>there would be cell phone video
>it's invalid video because it's shakey

ANY SWEDE user AROUND THE AREA SHOULD CHUCK SOME FIRECRACKERS ABOUT!

>turn the other cheek
Ah the classic catholic misinterpretation.

Its true meaning is that you can take my life, but not my faith.

now they know how swedes react, the people walking in line on the bridges made my hair stand on end, this is the next phase of terror, the "terror attack" itself will be a decoy for the greater targets

youtube.com/watch?v=678IhvPpiNA

Muslims aren't that smart.

Hail Satan

>the media faked a story that hurts their narrative
Mmmkay

Whilst I agree with you from a more sympathetic perspective, I hope you understand that most of the Swedes who fall victim to the diversity and enrichment they claim to love so much would not hesitate to shout you down for any of your dissenting views on the matter, or, in the worst case, actually have you jailed.

Go ahead and tell the average Swede what a victim they are and how their multicultural project has failed them. You will never, ever convince these sick people. They'll be shot, blown up, beheaded and their loved ones taken from them before they admit that YOU'RE not the bad guy for your evil racist bullshit.

>Be police officer
>Mudslimes constantly destroy your country
>Swedish grills thank, hug and kiss you for watching over them.
>Thank the mudslims for getting laid.

Thought was like "you hit like a faggot, here try again". A good Catholic will try to reunite you with the creator at the less provocation.

Pls, I can only get so errect