No...

No, you will not be shilled by losers from asianmasculinity who aren't trolls they are literal pathetic passive agressive trash, and not by useful beta virgin stormcuck idiots who maybe are even asianmasculinity projecting their own jealousy and insecurities or even maybe niggers who are always doing these things if you go to forum of niggers to see niggers talking.

Basically

White women prefer white men
Asian women prefer white men
Black women prefer white men

And all other faggots, asian masculinity, niggers and the rest can go to a gay fest

And another thing jewish piece of shit in hollywood or any garbage american industry, we will not worship any white trash of these induestries since i'm tired of your jewish culture around white women and anti-white male to please the asianmasculintiy hater, to please the nigger hater and try to sell for white any sell out white trash loser for
DNC

Sorry for use this word, but I'm in doubt of are stormcucks being virgin losers betas projecting their own insecurities and narratives for trashing the own white men like mediocre losers, or if are really the pathetic mediocre piece of shit loosers from asianmasculinity/niggers who if America was not ruled by jews they would deserve to be constantly openly and really humiliated in american industries against these pathetic piece of shit losers

Don't fall for their anti-white male shiling and maybe even asian losers pretending to be a loser stormcuck projecting all narratives, insecurities, jealousy and hatred of asianmasculintiy and trashing the own white men who would be bizarre a stormcuck trashing the own white men with the passive agressive hatred behavior of asianmasculintiy losers

Again beta stormcucks and asianmasculinity losers, don't turn this in some of your gay, insecure and projection

Asian woman is visually attracted to white men and asian women is hot too, ugly asianmasculinity loser men, niggers and other haters are jealous, stormcucks useful idiots or shills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZEA54VJEdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asian women is just attractive, hot, stop the circlejerk and buzzfeed, dnc, asianmasculintiy, stormfag or shill pretending to be stormfag, all anti-white male circlejerk to only attack white men in any relationship

White women prefer white men
Asian women prefer white men
All women prefer white men
And all the others can go to a gay shit

Stop this american boring establshment bullshit of white women shit and anti-white male shit.

Cute and attractive asian women, if the asian women have big tit or ass is a plus

Black women is only accepted if is not too ugly and have big ass

White women is the default

But for dating, White women and asian women are in the same standard, depend on what of ther personality and what i prefer

Stop this bullshit around white women, it's something of shitskin who praise white women who is just a regular, generic and normal thing for 90% of white men who only dated and viewed only white women in their whole life and end only watching white women in media and everything but only the white male is attacked by democrats party industries and the jealous haters and trash like asianmasculintiy/nigger shills pretending to be stormfags

And i don't count mexican, latin or other thing like other race, if they are white and look like white, these mexican or other women who are called latino or other shit, are white women for me too, so they are the default in the same way.

Assad is not sandnigger
Many Mexicans are also white and all the "latino" is mostly white european looking with what? 10% of non-nigger admixture? I don't even count this, and I'm not even racist and their sons are white, their family have is usually white, at least here never had tension or any democrats party social engineering to create shit between people who consider themselves the same.

Basically

FUCK FREAK USA, THEIR DEMOCRATS PARTY AND ALL INDUSTRIES OWNED BY THEM, FUCK THE STORMFAGS, ASIANMASCULINTIY MAYBE AREN'T TROLLING SINCE THEY ARE SERIOUS JUST GO TO THEIR WEBSITES AND HOW HARD THEY SHILL ANTI-WHITE MALE GARBAGE, AND THE NIGGERS WHO JOIN ALWAYS IN THE ANTI-WHITE MALE SHIT EVEN THE SAME ASIANMASCULINITY (WHO DON'T REPRESENT REAL EAST ASIANS) ASIANMASCULINITY LOSERS MOCKING BLACK WOMEN AND BLACKS BUT SINCE SOME NIGGERS ENJOY THE ASIANMASCULINTIY SHIT AGAINST WHITE AND THE DEMOCRATS PARTY ESTABLSHMENT AND INDUSTRIES ONLY PRODUCE WHITE MEN BEING NEUTRAL TO BE NON-TRIGGERING AGAINST ASIANMASCULINITY/NIGGERS OR ONLY PRODUCE ANTI-WHITE MALE GARBAGE TO PLEASE ASIANMASCULINITY/NIGGERS THESE DISGUSTING ANTI-WHITE MALE PEOPLE AND NEVER MAKE NOTHING AGAINST THEM, THESE GROUPS STILL IN THIS

This crazy BRis one of my favourite posters ever
Don't stop trucking lad

that dude clearly became a baldlet and then succumbed to yellow fever because he had fewer options. sad! but at least he won't pass on those baldness genes to any pure white grandkids

Brazilian Jew ?

more like this:
white men prefer asian women.

asian women prefer their own men.

>prefer some white men

Get help you ape

Enjoy your beta son faggot

>Black women prefer white men
not really

only the one's that grew up in white environments. usually european one's.

Meanwhile in reality

WMAF IRL

WELCOME TO REAL LIFE

Wmaf

WELCOME TO REALITY

WMAF REAL LIFE

HAHAHAHA

REAL LIFE

WELCOME TO REALITY

REALITY

On what fucking planet is that woman Asian?

WMAF IN REAL LIFE

i like that dude
youtube.com/watch?v=oZEA54VJEdE

REAL LOVE WMAF IRL

jesus

also, if you keep this up, ur gonna summon the AMWF poster

and then its gonna be on your head not mine

PLANET FOUR CHAN

WMAF BABY

WONOOOOO

WOOT

WMAF HAHAHA

WELCOME TO REALITY

REALITY HAHAHA

HAHA

HHHHA

HOHO

WMAF

The common thread seems to be
>Handsome white guy
>Pretty Asian woman
Or
>Ugly beta white guy
>Ugly asian woman

Its almost like, attractive people get attractive partners and ugly people get ugly partners.

Who would have thought?

Wash away your white genes for an ugly hapa

>Cucked someone and some white knight bitch has to squeel

lol. Pretty archetypal white alpha male, everyone is out to get him because they are jealous

Meanwhile irl

IKR

STUPID WHITES

WMAF

WMAF HAHA

HAHAHA

HOHOHO

This isn't the first time I have seen you do this...

Why is this such a sensitive topic for you?

because you are all racists

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The main nigger is some fag called Eurasian Tiger, he seems to have a BBC fetish.

WMAF

BEAUTFIUL

What if I'm a white woman (male) who prefers white men? Huh? What now nerd, are your gonna slap me with your thick cock or something?

Nigga.

Who cares. Native asians might be beta and utterly without empathy.

But immigrant asians are based as fuck. The fact that universities actively discriminate against them because they're overachieving, and the fact that they're generally redpilled and conservative should prove that.

Idc how much /r/asianmasculinity wants to jerk off about their imaginative conquests, most 2nd gen asians are pretty based and i couldn't care less if whites fuck with em

racist

This desu

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

>t. chang from toronto or vancouver

HAHAHAHAAH my country is fucked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Racist

t. mongrel nation

Too right i am.

This.

Asians are cool people generally and it surprises me that people treat these threads any differently than bait. It's no different than the bmwf threads that are made 10x a day here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOSER

I don't understand what is funny.

NOW DIE

Fuck off, i hate ugly people

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED

FUNNY TO ME ALT RIGHT LOSE

White man getting cucked by ugly non white and produced 3 ugly future self hating hapas.

Have fun dodging Trucks m8.

Asian women are easy as fuck to pick up. All I need to do is flex money and job security and they'll come. White women take so much more because they know their value.

I HATE RACIST

Not really. Still not niggers.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH NICE ONE

Meanwhile irl

UGLY white man. Prune the shit, and only the best will remain. If all the retard whites leave, only proud whites will remain. This is natural, and I'm ok with it.

Good morning

Dont race mix

WMAF is nigget

>CONFIRMED PLASTIC SURGERY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

BEAUTIFUL

This is a really weak bait thread honestly. But ok. I mean, you guys posted red pills on why WMAF is bad and does not form a happy/traditional family, and you're laughing like ALT RIGHT BTFO?

Jesus Christ. Retards.

Holy shit how do you have so much

why does he have down syndrome?

x files HAHAHAHAHA

There is no non-groace form of racemixing

The end result is more ugly people on the planet who will eventually have to come back from their shit holes to our superior western societies.