SIGNS TO SPOT SHILLS (SHARIABLUE,LEFTYPOL, AND R/MAT)

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer or T_C
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now
>Give up guys the shills won
>Go to sleep

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).
Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shariablue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.
Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.
Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=pqFZFybM9aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>SIGNS TO SPOT SHILLS
They won't post the original

Great find Filipino bro. Also here is another image to share.

You forgot the big one

>Drumpf

And there you go. You cannot make a valid arguement you deserve a free helicopter ride.

If Sup Forums turns against the awoovment then all is lost, Trump did some dumb shit but he has 4 years to repent, Jesus Christ Sup Forums, a year and a half of repelling intelligence-grade shills and this is how you waver

>le ebin snek maymays
>le ebin build wall mane

Daily reminder that these losers would still back Trump and say he's playing 9D Chess, even if he decided to nuke our own country

this

>Muh /r/thedonald
No one on Sup Forums gave 2 shits about that subreddit, anyone using it as a scapegoat and claiming to be an oldfag is obviously /r/marchagainsttrump

I like the "go to sleep" meme. it's like bog posting. it's really stupid, but in a funny. I didn't think it was a shill tactic or that anyone took it serious. either way. im gonna tell people to go to sleep and still support trump

GO
BACK
CADRE
FAGGOT

How has she not killed herself yet? Trump may be fucking shit up but Hillary is so fucking awful I'd rather get nuked by trump than to be shilled to death by this harpy.

Nice try, I don't even have a reddit account

You just don't understand the severity of what he just did. Plus he's been sucking the cock of Jews since 2016. This just puts the nail in the coffin he's a fucking puppet of the Jews. They sadly got to him.

Looks like the feeble and weak Drumpfling is following the hive mindset at t_d and calling anyone who even slightly opposes it's views as a shill

Nice photoshopped image you got there, goyyim.

>How has she not killed herself yet?
Why would she? Trump isn't going to prosecute her. She's fine, her and all the Neocons have Trump by the balls now. He's their pet.

>I don't even have a reddit account
Nice meme CADRE cunt

It's not photoshopped

>It's not photoshopped
~t. CADRE shill

you're going to hit 30-50 d&c posts in this thread alone aren't you, you jerk?

>he thinks Reddit belongs here

FUCK OFF and leave

8ch net/pol/res/9673628.html#9674857

>d&c
$0.25 Kushnerbux deposited in your Kushcard account, faggot

Good point. She's still talking about running again, for Christ' sake. Either she's retarded or she's backed by (((some people))).

Keep proving op right lmao

>Fuck off reddit sheep, there's no excuse for what Trump did
>Trump is playing 77 dimensional checkers and is totally infallible
(((They're))) trying to split Sup Forums by creating a false dichotomy. Don't fall for either side of the memes.

Wait, do they think we're going to vote democrat if we dislike what Trump is doing? Trump wasn't even my first choice but he wasn't hillary. What do they think they're accomplishing? I guess they think we'll stop memeing, but come election time what else do we have to do but meme? Their problem isn't that we support trump, it's that we exist. Even if Trump wasn't there we'd be opposing them with whatever other candidate we choose.

Keep collecting Kushbux, nigger

>Yes goyyim! Don't believe what other brainwashed people tell you! Trust me everything we say to you is true.

>do they think we're going to vote democrat
>implying they don't work for Kushner-Soros
lol

>when you cant browse Sup Forums anymore because it's unironically 99% shareblue spamming

>shareblue
that meme doesn't work anymore CADRE shill, you can't damage control this, we aren't sheeple

They're trying to get Sup Forums to flip sides over one happening by claiming to be old fags who say "Oh yeah, that trump support was just from this subreddit... Why didn't we bring it up before? I don't know, just keep giving the ones pointing us out (you)s"

no they're attemping to lame duck trump in the first term by sowing division in his base while concurrently driving approval down with normies via the legacy media. working with trump will be seen as too politically toxic

This is the first thread that the Leafers weren't the OP. So truth?

It's pretty much true, you have a couple people on 8 lurking it Also we had a couple invites, but those have been revoked for obvious reasons

checked

There is yet another shillstorm broiling at the moment and once again it is simple opportunism.
Shills push on weakpoints any time they get an opening. Neocon-ism. Kushner, just lately McMaster, inter board/site shit stirring, alt-right/numale identity politics, left-right dichotomies, Hillary, pro-anti Assad, pro-anti intervention, pro anti /mlp/, the list is endless.
This is how shills work. They don't make much impact when people are united, clear, decided. They do most damage, always, during times of confusion and uncertainty as they leverage emotion widen divisions and to divide and conquer.

As always, the easiest and most direct way to spot all shills of all colors remains the same; they're not funny.

Enjoy: youtube.com/watch?v=pqFZFybM9aw

>that image
fuck off shill

you all have to go back
MarchAgainstTrump

>The 2016 election turned Sup Forums into a mad nazi larp camp
How new/blind is this fuck? Sup Forums was always full of nazi larp anons, if anything, there were less nazis after the election and more MAGA bros

NUCLEAR BUMP.

Im a reltive newfag, is there a way this can get pinned to the main page? we need to keep this up so they have to fuck off.

Everyone knows this. Just simply ignore shill threads and posts. 99% of it is just them talking to themselves. There's no need to acknowledge it.

It won't get pinned, best to do is to study them and find out who is who

Inaction is death. One of the strongest means of coersion is

>3 card monte persuasion

Basically you have a bunch of chess pieces act like they're agreeing ith eachother, but pretend like they're individuals who arent pushing an agenda. Eventually, they WILL gain traction.

This is why they need to be called out here and NOW!

Implying Sharia Blue is not a buzzword retard

Plus Trump is the one that wants Sharia in the west by attacking Syria and flooding Europe with more brown people

>they think we'll stop memeing
Memes. Memes never end.

>One airfield.
>Displacing civillians
>Pushing the '(((Trump)))' narrative.

found em'

even with the face entirely covered you can tell there is a disgusting child raping cannibal under that burka.

Problem is, they're at such a high volume and will pretty much gang up on everyone who even dares mutter something that is slightly pro-trump. They also essentially go after people who dare speak out about their pattern of shitposting (Going on about "/r/thedonald" despite Sup Forums not giving 2 shits about that sub before hand outside of maybe 3 people, going on about "muh neocons", despite Sup Forums not calling out neocons in such a volume for a long time, using old anti-trump cartoon images that only shills used, and looking like a forced edgelord as if some one told them to insert a slur to blend in)

Oh yeah
discordapp.com/invite/wjDVqW4

this. we have to ensure trump get the second term no matter what.

>when you see the same extensive replies copypasted in numerous threads

I've never seen it more obvious than this, not even during the election.

fuck off. that's some flat earth conspiracy tier shit.
just because trump did something their ex-supporter disapproved, doesn't mean he is a kike puppet

2 shekels have been deposited in your account

>Irish flag
>shilling for Trump
hello CADRE proxyfag

Possibly due to how we're not all shills you deluded fucks.

GO BACK TO LEFTYPOL FAGGOT

>just because trump supports and is supported by kikes doesn't make him a neocon, r-right goyim?

Yeah, you just happen to be on this discord where they are openly shilling...

You don't even understand how this website works.

shill

>another leftist larping as a racist

Eventually you will find yourself questioning your most basic values.

5 shekels have been deposited into your account
Don't worry goyi...er, fellow Aryans, Trump is our ally!

fuck off. having an ally in ME is important to have influence over there. nothing to do with trump loving jew or anythign

But r*ddit should still fuck off

remember to filter out obvious shill ids

Shills pointing to shills pointing to shills pointing to shills. The cycle never ends and threads never stop being made about it.

OP is a reddit shill

I have a name for this chapter:

or even better:
>The great Shill War of Sup Forums

Sup Forums we've shown too much weakness, we have to do better. This shilling by Shariablue is very confusing as is. The shills will get smarter, and better at pretending to be us. We need better ways of spotting them, so when they appear we crush them and their 4 cent narrative.

>Shadilay, brothers.

>ssshhh nothing to see here goy

>how to spot shills
> shill shill shil shill
Welcome to the great shill wars

Like I said, study them and look for the many fuckers who spend their time damage controlling to prove that our screencaps are fake, even though we have the discord right here
Also don't shitpost in there, lurk in there

keep this shit bumped

>or T_C
>Give up guys the shills won
>Go to sleep

Those ones are new I don't remember having those ones on my list in the original thread I made. Don't even care you're doing Kek's work user and I appreciate the fuck out of you. Have a bump.

Wow only rural retards would believe this

Please.

Dear god. Stop false flagging a falseflag operation.

Pretty soon there'll be people that genuinely hating Trump for his decisions falseflagging your falseflag of their falseflag just to get you to shut up.

And then everyone here is just getting into a shitpost match about who is real or fake.

another thread full of info

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Gas the Kikes, Race War Now

>When you leafpost so hard you rip the timeline apart and actually are right for a change

You're trying to joke but that actually happened.

this. we have to unite once more under the banner of god emperor trump, lest we get shattered by these CTR/ leftypol shills

signs to spot paid shills
>they support a neocon cocksucker

It's less about trump and more about fuckers raiding us, they want to paint us as being from "muh the_donald" boogeyman.

Your fake screenshoot clearly looks like satire you fucking retard

And the shills don't post 'facts', they just post 'haha trump betrayed us' and leave it at that

>do not allow discussion of trump's action to occur

Nobody's stopping you from discussing it you fucking retard

kys

The jews in America are selfhating jews that hate Israel.

eg. Jon Stewart

Fuck off shill.

NO WAR WITH SYRIA.

STOP ARMING TERRORISTS.