RT Breaking news - Trump considering sanctions against Russia & Iran over Syria - US envoy to UN

RT Breaking news - Trump considering sanctions against Russia & Iran over Syria - US envoy to UN.

IRAN
R
A
N

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/384112-trump-sanctions-russia-iran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Russia

Hi goy. Debt much?

Lol omfg Trump is such a piece of shit. I'm burning a trump shirt I got in January. I should film it right guys? Fucking ((((((Trump))))))

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

Fuck russian commies too, they want to get in the way, they're going to get reckt.

Sauce?

It's j-just 4D chess g-guys I p-promise.

Gotcha

idiot this is just 53d chess ur too fucking dum to understand MY PRESIDENT will always put AMERICA AND ISRAEL FIRST, we're gonna MAGA u sgw cuck

KILL ALL JEWS

redpilled on them but

Israel>Syria

any day of any week.

>RT
>Considering
It's fucking nothing!

Well of course that's what a kike would say.

not gonna lie, former trump supporter here. it was fun yadda yadda BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS nuke codes

HUURRR JUST LIKE TRUMP WIULD NEVER ATTACK ASSAD RIGHT DURRRRRRR

Trump the kike, strikes again

KYS fangirl

not jewish.

>link
Op
Is
A
Faggot

'''considering'''

He's breaking the 'Russian puppet' narrative, why are you bitching about this?

The caliphate has marched its legions into our lands, laid siege to every city in Europe - rabid and ravenous it bites and bites away.

White men - you stand at a precipice. Your 'Trump' has failed you. You KEK has failed you.

And still they scream and beg for help from their Frog god. Do you not plead? Do you not kneel and dust your heads with ash - instead you wail "WHY HAS KEK AND TRUMP FORSAKEN US?!"
We must look into the trials we failed long ago.
In a time past, our world intertwined with another through an upheaval the scholars call "The Conjunction of the Memes".

The Gods allowed unholy forces to slip into our domain. The offspring of that cataclym was the nefarious forces known as 'Meme magic'.

However - instead of banishing it - you studied and practised it - using this vile force for your own power and wealth.

And the monsters at our door? The unholy relics of this event? The ARYANS, the Jews, the Negroes? Did you raise your swords against them? Or did you lay this burden upon others.

But so called 'Autists', stray children taught the ways of foul sorcery - their minds and bodies distorted by dark rituals. They were sent to fight these monsters but they did not know good from evil - the flicker of humanity had long since died within them.

Yes, their numbers have dwindled through the years, bust still a few ply our boards - offering their bloody work for more memes. They shame us with their very existence.

Europe and Arabia bleeds, flogged by war. The bombings and truck attacks are the God's whip - chastisement for our sins.

And let us not forget the terrors, the Scourges from beyond our world. The Pizza Hunt rides the land with every big happening. The Dark Hebrews abduct our children to places unknown - some say they herald a second Conjunction of the Memes

Can we chart a course back into the light? Will we find the strength to banish the Trump shills from our kingdoms? Unite around the warmth of The Eternal Anglo?

timestamp your hooknose Shoah mc.Chutzpah

(((YOU)))

>says increasingly anxious jew

>Israel > Syria
What the fuck is happening to Sup Forums, for christ sake.

>342234D underwater backgammon
t. absolute retard

I didn't meme for Trump during the election for this shit

>Link

Why ware you even complaining about Bush ?

just for once, could you fucking not?

Jared Kushner's 100 head web team which created ptg and r/the_donald in the first place. They are still here and so is their cult of minions.

Fuck r*ssia, fuck j*ws and fuck imp*rialist americans.

trump redpilled us.

>RT

>us

Top KeK at (((trump))) . his approval ratings already at a record low pre syria strike. now his own base is leaving him.

Civil war in burgerland confrimed?

>redpilled us
Reddit is that way 20Thicc

>A fucking leaf

B-but muh 535234524234D chess!
Seriously, fuck Trump. This is the most disappointing feeling I've ever felt

Best goy trump

>a fucking toothpaste
Checked

who says i was complaining about bush? his only problem was that he didnt go far enough in Iraq. Should have taken up the invasion another notch. the reason why iraq was a failure is cause OBUMMER pulled out like a pussy.

Its too good to be true.

1/10 made me reply

Good goy
Suck on that mutilated kike cock deeper
Make your masters happy

r/t_D is what's happening, they all have to go back.

assad is a secular alawite, he's more Christian than any other American president since 1900

Face it. America is communism now. Or call it cultural marxism. You are the evil now. The enemy within.

>secular alawite

You mean, MOSLEM?

Go fuck your stupid mother, Denmark.

Those are just next countries on the regime change list.

Not gonna lie, former Assad supporter here, this is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this evil dictator stand in the way for greater Israel

Look Ivan, no matter how much you and the other Putin Bots shill, your pet Muslim is going to die.

But keep telling us how "Only Assad can save the White Race." I could always use a good laugh

do you really want to create another Libya, afghanistan and Iraq. Seriously? More "refugees" more globalism. Just stay the fuck out of the middle east, stop funding Israel. Let them fight it out on their own.

they created their shit holes themselves, not my fault.

This. Fuck off warmongers

>a fucking leaf.

Yes goy.
Shitrael needs that pipeline!

>implying the leaf is wrong this time around

They might of been shitholes, but they were stable shitholes with strong dictators. Who are the people that went in an undermined all that? Who funded all those muslim "rebel" uprisings. It was us the west and israel. So it is our problem which we can solve by stop intervening .

>defending dicatorships and not freedom

wow

t. rural and suburban retard

The west doesn't need any more wars in the middle east. They don't do anything but flood Europe with non-whites

>m-muh freedums

Lardass motherfucker kikelover thinks he promotes freedom lol

Thank you based MAGA patriot! Support our troops, support Israel!

You fucking fool, Russia and Syria love their people more then our politicians do. Trump is being fooled by the MSM and Globalist fucktards like Ivanka and Kushner. Russia and Syria are already in a fuckload of shit we don't need to add fuel to the fire. You need to start criticizing trump when he fucks up. I do but I still have faith since Bannon and others like Rand have higher connections with Trump. Stop sucking dick for one second and realize he's not prefect.

>these people ever cared about western freedom
how hard is it to understand that they do not want to live the way we do.

I agree! Praise KEK and #DIEFORISRAEL!

thank you

#Trump 2020 #StandWithIsrael

kekt, actually very appropriate.

#SeeYouOnTheFrontLineRight?

funny how eurotrash always make fun of americans, you think your smart but cant even make a proper reply

Don't forget that Trump was raising donations with the airstrike. He is complicit at least. He should be blamed too!

Syria today! Tomorrow Iran! There are still filthy goyim alive! #MakeIsraelGreatAgain

literally nothing wrong with what Mr. Kristol was saying there.

Iran is full of bad people.

>10 shekels have been added to your bankacount

Kek

I agree fuck eurotrash! We love Israel! Israel is our greatest ally! I am more than willing to kill those filthy Krauts for our greatest ally! Never forget the six million! #DiversityIsOurStrength

FUCKING HEEBS MAN.
NUKE ISRAEL NOW

MIGHT AS WELL JUST LET ISRAEL ANNEX US

Ok rabbi

Trump's presidential portrait?