Why Asia as a place sucks despite Asians being intelligent and introspectivr

There's an explanation for this.

East Asians are undoubtedly the most intelligent people in the world. However, they also live in societies with very little social trust.

What does this mean?

This means that whereas in the West we sort of have a relative "mutual disarmament" when it comes to petty competition, our yellow cousins are fucking ALWAYS switched on.

Every iota of energy and wealth must be consumed in a struggle to avoid being outcompeted in ANY way by fellow members of society.

This produces a runaway effect where competition spirals into what by white standards appears to be complete madness.

Any "wasting" of effort or energy on anything which would benefit society at the expense of the individual becomes a "defeat."

You can't have any public rubbish bins because ruthlessly competitive individuals would abuse them and dispose of their waste in them to save a few dollars on rubbish bags.

You can't have traffic safety because the few minutes waiting for the lights to change are weighed against the "wasted" time.

You can't accept having even slight physical defects like slight weight gain or unideal genetic inheritences like a big nose or a slightly wonky chin because you know that every employer asks for photos and your competition are all on diets surgery and photoshop too

You can't have clean air because Manager Kim wanted to save expense at his factory and the official in charge of air safety is in debt.

Basically when everyone is hypercalculating and trying to obtain advantages over one another the result is a miserable dystopia. Ironically, the fact that whites often seem a little duller and less self-aware than Asians is a boon to both their quality of life and their sanity. The "just right" porridge of intelligence without the misery that hyperawareness and the consequent hypercompetition brings.

India is the best country in Asia

Simple, you're not intelligent.

population density

Asians are slightly better at certain logical thought processes. It's not quite correct to just paint them as overall more intelligent (which is obviously the real baiting point of this post).

If this is true, why do I only ever hear that Japan is a very high-trust, collectivist society? Is it just Korea that's like this?

Blah blah

Ashkenazi Jews are the most intelligent people in the world

Indians have no sense of right or wrong

You have it the other way around, Japan is different from other Asian societies (but not totally different; yes you can trust the Japanese not to steal your cellphone from your table when you go to the toilet and to not litter, but overall life for the average Japanese is as dull and stressful as that of a Chinese if not even more so).

Neither do most whites, if you look at colonisation, genocide, the Holocaust, causing refugees crises etc.

There's literally nothing wrong with killing your enemies.

Colonization was the norm at the time and arguably still is only that now the West is at the receiving end (getting cucked).

The Holocaust was considered so outrageous precisely because it was a civilized nation doing it. Massacres and genocides happened all the time in the Third World.

You might have a point about the current crisis in the Middle East, but I don't assume that without Western involvement there would be no sectarian and other social strife in that region.

Actually we have far less collisions without traffic lights on every corner and police pulling you over if you go over 60 kmh. All that makes traffic highly inefficient.

Kek there was no "holocaust", only war and all that follows.

Yeah, this.

Also this. Ashkenazi have "white" minds in terms of genetics / physiological structure, they were just subjected to strong selection pressure in medieval Europe for intelligence.

East Asians have minds which operate on a "chiller" level than whites, like the opposite of niggers who are constantly on the verge of getting riled up and consequently have difficulties focusing and accessing higher plains of thought. It makes them docile. It also, however, robs them of the passion necessary for innovation and creativity - whites (and Indians) are a mixture, with high logical intelligence plus a certain "hot-bloodedness" which makes them dynamic.

And again, that's why Ashkenazi Jews are so irrepressibly productive and successful - they have that moderate hot-bloodedness from their white blood, but then refined their intellectual potential because of population pressures in medieval Europe selecting for intelligence.

>tfw too intelligent to prosper
And as said, population density. Shortage of resources led to culture of hyper tribalism. It's pretty strange seeing people in the West queue and shit, while there's pushing and cursing constantly in Asia. Ignoring Japan with its muh honour and shit of course.
t. Asian immigrant

Indians are the niggers of Asia.

Indians are basically white in terms of psychological physiology.

>tfw too smart to have a nice country

Being from Brazil and reading about Asia always makes me stop and wonder if Brazil is REALLY that bad.

Brazil is horrible in terms of crime yes. I'll do anything to have low crime rates like Asia.

BUT the madness of their collective society, the pressured they have, the rigid hierarchy in everything really makes me scared.

I read so much about USA culture (and european) and i know you'll give me shit but Italians and Americans seem so much closer to us in many ways.

Wtf is this shit?