BREAKING NEWS: Russia and Iran declare Trump crossed Red lines

We are fucked, this man is out of control.

A joint command center made up of the forces of Russia, Iran and militias supporting Syrian President Bashar al Assad said the U.S. strike on a Syrian air base on Friday crossed "red lines" and it would respond to any new aggression and increase its support for its ally.

The United States fired dozens of cruise missiles at a Syrian air base on Friday from which it said a deadly chemical weapons attack had been launched earlier in the week, escalating the U.S. role in Syria and drawing criticism from Assad's allies including Russia and Iran.

"What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well," said the statement published by the group on media outlet Ilam al Harbi (War Media).

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, meanwhile, blamed Russian inaction for helping fuel the chemical weapons attack it had reacted to, saying Moscow had failed to carry out a 2013 agreement to secure and destroy chemical weapons in Syria.

He said the United States expected Russia to take a tougher stance against Syria by rethinking its alliance with Assad because "every time one of these horrific attacks occurs, it draws Russia closer into some level of responsibility."

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.782537
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PUTIN, ROUHANI SPEAK

Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iran's Hassan Rouhani said in a phone call that aggressive U.S. actions against Syria were not permissible and violated international law, the Kremlin said on Sunday.

The two leaders also called for an objective investigation into an incident involving chemical weapons in Syria's Idlib and said they were ready to deepen cooperation to fight terrorism, the Kremlin said in a statement on its website.

Syrian army forces had been losing ground across the country until Russia intervened militarily in September 2015, propping up Assad and protecting its own interests in the region.

Assad has also drawn heavily on foreign Shi'ite militias sponsored by Iran, led by Lebanon's Hezbollah group, for his most important gains since the Russian intervention.

The joint command center also said the presence of U.S troops in northern Syria where Washington has hundreds of special forces helping the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to oust Islamic State was "illegal" and that Washington had a long-term plan to occupy the area.

The regional alliance said the U.S. cruise missile strikes on a Syrian base which Washington said was involved in a chemical attack that killed dozens of civilians would not deter their forces from "liberating" all of Syrian territory.

Who do Trump supporters keep supporting this obvious JEWISH puppet?

I am astonished at this.

Ignore all shills.

b but muh Trump is a good got though

goy*

Why doens't Putin just give Assad some nukes?

>leddit

>Ignore all shills.
We'll ignore you then.

HINT: Your attempt to smear anyone against Trump is actually backfiring.

Trump dindu nuffin he a good goy!

>Why doens't Putin just give Assad some nukes?
What do you think is in that Russian base on the coast? He didn't bring fire crackers.

You're so bad I cant tell if you're actual shills or just genuine Sup Forumsacks trying to make Shariablue look bad.

Kys

>HINT: Your attempt to smear anyone against Trump is actually backfiring.

Yupp.

Oh fuck right the fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out of, faggot. pol isn't a safe space for anyone, not even for drumphkins.

He did kind of just chimpout without considering the obvious question as to why Assad would do it.

Funny how we are all about to die and most of you seem chill about it, you won't be so chill when nukes start dropping everywhere

Thanks for the pop psychology but seriously, it won't work. You have no logical counter to the evidence being presented other than "4D chess" which is not an argument. Now get out of my face.

>trump is a jew and this is bad meme

leftists larping as racists.

so fucking weird.

Source?

>Die
>Go to anime land
I see no problem here

>drumpf

into the trash it goes.

Wow, nice job leftypol, you sure convinced me with those hot memes.
> You have no logical counter to the evidence

>you have no logical counter to the evidence

>evidence

no evidence has been presented, faggot.

>trump likes jews

no shit you fucking retard.

>the based assad crowd are the same people posting this reddit-based-blacks image

>larping

hello Goldman Sachs

>reportedly

this game again?

>but where is proofs

It's not larping faggot bitch.
Fuck ((((((Trump))))))

It's like you and some faggot you hate want to fight but instead of fighting in a parking lot you do it someone else's living room.

>no evidence has been presented,

ok JIDF, nice reddit spacing by the way, really compilments your totally not Neocon Israel first opnions

>bitch
>fuck ((((trump))))
I never thought a shill could make me cringe.

is a jew source good for you?

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.782537

Like I said, you have no logical argument just a canned response you guys built up on your discord chats.

So... Why is shareblue still here?

drumpf btfo. i'm with her now.

don't forget to vote on nov 8.

>no evidence has been presented, faggot.
Nothing to see here goy, just Trump doing everything Clinton promised to.

>presents logical argument
>doesn't bother deconstructing it
You shills have no power here. Here everything is anonymous and only the truth prevails. Everything else is laughed at.

>who are Steve Mnuchin and Dina Powell

but i am sure he will stop at just two top level Goldman Sachs executives, JIDF

Yeah, that's what I thought. Say one word and the safe-space LARPing as conservative-actually-fucking-liberal faggots get all butthurt and start calling you a shill.

You are basing this off fanatical conjecture.

Stick to the facts.

brumpbf btfo'd!

WTF! I'm with her now!

>"From now on"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"we swear we'll hurt you if you attack us again!"
"w-w-we will make you pay..."
"please dont attack again..."

Russia ain't gonna do shit. This is how superpowers fight each other. With proxy armies and terrorists. They don't fight each other in public, they bomb each other's vassal states and puppet jihadis. If two superpowers started slugging it out their sheep populations would shit themselves and die of fear.

>mfw when this backfires and this is just some 4d chest where Trump just backs after poking the Russian hornets nest to fuck up the kikes in Israel.

Ill doe doing what i love.
Shitposting

DRUMPBF BTFO OUT!

VOTE HILLARY NOV 8. WTF I'M WITH HER NOW.

NOT GONNA LIE FORMER DRAMPBFFDRAINER HERE. WE CAN'T LET THIS MAN GET HIS HANDS ON THE RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS.

Most of them only care about the Wall or Muh Jobs. They have a hard time understanding that they're not getting shit if we're dragged into more sand nigger wars.

Shhhh, no more tears shill, only dreams now.

Did you forget about the 100+ million deaths in the 20th century alone?

thanks for the pic; this is exactly how i feel about T_D niggers; so fucking annoying

Lol I wish I was a shill user. I am a desperate NEET and ran out of tendies and NEETbux a while ago...

NOT GONNA LIE YALL, FORMER RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARD HERE. WE CAN'T LET THIS MADMAN GET HIS NUKES ON THE CLEAR CODES.

Fucking insecure little cretins don't even have the balls to admit that trump fucked up. what a Fucking joke

I think you mean that the war will come to us.

Ask yourself this: What would Assad have to gain by launching chemical weapons against civilians? NOTHING. This is simply Israel-controlled America (via President Trumpstein) trying to reverse the success that Syria and Russia have had in removing the terrorists who have been fighting violently and incessantly for over half a decade now to end Syria's sovereignty to create Greater Israel. Most of these so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' used to be the so-called 'Libyan rebels' (most of whom are not even Libyan, they come from Saudi Arabia and Turkey) who were fighting in Libya before Gaddafi was overthrown and killed. After Gaddafi was overthrown and killed, the so-called 'Libyan rebels' moved into Syria, became the so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' (they'll rip your heart out and eat it, but don't worry, they'll do all of that 'moderately') and are now trying to overthrow (and kill) the secular leader of Syria - Assad. This war in Syria is a FRAUD and a FARCE. I am anti-Israel but I am NOT a Muslim. In fact, I am VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America). Assad is not a saint, but he's still INFINITELY BETTER than the Wahhabi lunatics that want to overthrow Assad to form their own shitty Islamic government in Syria.

This attempt at Sup Forums lingo is embarrassing.

Please name a single negative repercussion that has occurred from this.

NO DECETION FRENDS, FORMER DRUMPBF SUPPORTER HERE.

WE CAN'T LET HIS HANDS CLEAR THE CODE NUKES ON.

They are not the only ones that think he crossed the /redline/.

Keep sucking kike dick faggot.

nice

You're seriously stupid. Go back to t_d you fucking loser. We're seriously an ass crack away from getting nuked. He is doing Clinton's biding by attacking Assad you fucking brain dead moron.

Ivanka will never hold your hand goy

I TOO AM A FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER FRIEND. I ONLY REGRET NOW THROWING MY VOTE AWAY. I AM THE SHAME OF MY FAMILY.

Stormfags hang before the kikes and niggers. :^)
Fuck off Bruce.

Putin is all talk no action. The strike proved that all he can do is give a sternly worded response when the US attacks their ally. They know our military would fucking destroy them in the field if they dared to strike us.

DRUMPF WREKT.

HASHTAG DRUMPF WREKT.

I SERIOUSLY REGRET BEING A FORMER DRUMPF VOTER.

Oh shit, I'm now officially #MENTALLYHILL. But seriously we cant let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes.

THIS.

Her? She's worse than trump. Just let this ww3 thing happen so the country can reset from its corrupt foundation. Only then can making America great be a possibility

Just like Romney is SoS
Guess I'm a cruzmissile now

Name one positive thing that resulted from this strike that is
a) not conjecture
b) not alluding to some other irrelevant fact

Hard mode: explain how this affected greater Israel

yeah, yeah, watch for a week or two, we have a lot of options in our pocket. We acually were well prepared for Hillary, so it was only 4 months delay in deployments. Trump is now not different from Hilary and doing what she tells with just a little time lag.

>Guess I'm a cruzmissile now

pic related is you user

>literally does reddit spacing too
You just can't help yourself from showing how much you visit t_d can you?

RURAL AND SUBTURBIN RETARD

>Gets North Korea to chill

NK just declared they are now justified in having nukes. Is that chill? China has no control of them

Russian enforced no fly zone when

(YOU)

>and it would respond to any new aggression
Thumping their chests a week later? Welp, that doesn't explain the limp-dick response to THIS aggression.

>Moscow had failed to carry out a 2013 agreement to secure and destroy chemical weapons in Syria.
Sputnik News accidentally showed the video evidence that Putin was loading Russian Sarin nerve gas on those Syrian jets.

Lefty raid!!! Sound the alarm polfags
!!! hitlery will never have my vote u Fucking britbong cucks

That user is not even American. He can have his own opinions. ^^

>China has no control of them
Of course they do
China love NK acting like a "mad dog", it's theater that distracts attention away from Chinese actions
It's all an act that the Norks put on

>MY VOTE
The British couldn't vote for Trump, larper.

You and all your people will bend the knee.

Why haven't you retards learned not to trust the JewSA yet? Putin needs to preemptive strike already. I want to see some fireworks.

i REGRET VOTING FOR TRUMP IN THE PRIMARIES. WAT A MORAN I AM VOTING FOR HER ON NOV 8.

#IMWITHHER #NEWCLEARCODES

>he strike proved that all he can do is give a sternly worded response when the US attacks their ally.
Don't forget that stern look he gave Turkey when it deliberately shot down a Russian jet.

>this man is out of control
He's not pulling his own strings. He is well under control all right.

will jesus forgive me for being a former drumphf supporter here? seriously we can't let him get his hands on the new clear chodes

Go user! ^^

No, you have to convert to Islam. Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) will give you the right path.

a fucking son in law shouldn't be any part of an administration

pls fuck off to /r_donald

that's it looks like i'm a:

#cruzmissile #cruzcontrol

Russia is humiliated by the failure of their S-400 that they brag about so much. All these statements are just their butthurt. Putin will probably not win the upcoming elections because of this humiliation.