You guys realize these countries will be your home right?

You guys realize these countries will be your home right?
Every other continent will go to shit. every other country will nuke the shit out of each other, but us, latinos are not warmongers, everybody will destroy each other but us.
Better start learning spanish.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/09/north-korea-says-syria-airstrikes-prove-its-nukes-justified/100255258/
youtube.com/watch?v=bQDs8dodgAw
thoughtco.com/how-to-use-san-kun-chan-4058115
youtube.com/watch?v=jYHO_tc0EgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans#Colonization_of_Southern_Chile
t13.cl/noticia/nacional/sergio-bitar-gestiones-traer-refugiados-sirios-chile-han-culminado
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Pedro, I know spanish and don't know if I wanna go there, honestly

get nuked then

Still better than Bolivia I think

Stop fucking comparing me to your druglord owned shithole please.

keep bending over for america then claim "muh pinochet" lmao

>bending over for america, while every mexican wants to cross the northern border.
>claim muh pinochet, what's wrong with it.

get nuked, drugged cocksucker dwarf

you can come to Chile.

>invading a country
>bad

>doesn't know how much of a cuck pinochet was

You spics would just kill each other for drugs anyway

Can I come too when Europe goes to shit pls

>be mexico
>USA enters the war
>still believe Tump won't nuke you just for fun

wtf I thought chile was food?

South america have enough problems and you want to bring muslims to here. Fuck you

you'll the first one to day agaisnt the mighty best korean leader

so... Philippines it is.

Kek.

The first world will nuke themselves into oblivion and a bunch of niggers and mongrels will inherit the earth

Aren't you too unsiegeable to get cucked?

Kims nukes need to leave his pathetic country first, if anything they'd nuke themselves

Even if they come(which i doubt since we don't have any gibs) i'm sure mexico and brazil alone could butcher all of them, honestly when it comes to violence no other country equals brazil and mexico

I don't know Pedro. Eastern Europe is getting better and better. As the decadent west is slowly killing itself by accepting degeneracy, we are slowly dragging ourselves out of the mud.

Also a hatred of shitskins is written in our genome already. At least here.

And I love it. They've recently stated that they need nukes because of the "unpardonable" terrorism of Washington
I can find the source if you want.

Kek, i wanna see the source

they're already blacked

I would rather get nuked that live among you literal subhuman savages.

t. black person.

Puto autista pendejo

If there is a nice mamacita there for me, yeah why the fuck not?

Kind of, still if western europe goes to shit - which it inevitably will - I don't feel like just sitting in the middle of it. I rather sip my pisco sour at the beaches of viƱa del mar while watching the shitshow that western europe will become on jewtube. You have the carpathian mountains between you and western europe, so you should be good I think.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/09/north-korea-says-syria-airstrikes-prove-its-nukes-justified/100255258/

There you go chan-kun.
What's the Japanese equivalent of John?

Whatever you say Mehmet, you're the authority on the topic

This Kang is right.
All you Sup Forumsacks should listen to him and stop with this LARPing, if WWIII happened you would all be dead anyways, stop with this "Imma go to south america if SHTF".

Stay where you are, we are full.

Who says we're not coming with our guns, paco?
"Your" land? Our land, not yours.

John-san

I actually thought about mooving down there, Uruguay look comfy. Australia seems far enough too, but im not sure i can live with the heat and "OOOOOY CUNNNT" and not hang myself.

topkek

And I thought Spain was an empire.

And there is none.

>tfw won't be alive by the time brazil dominates the post apocalyptic earth

key word WUZ

Thanks m8

>stay in your gold plated mountain sipping coffee more expensive than child slaves whilst looking at the beautiful fields
or
>Go to SA and get fucking beheaded because a hue was on crack and in your general vicinity
If i could i'd stay in switzerland

stop sucking the gringo dick you fucking taco we don't want any of them here.

>Uruguay is whiter than Canada and the US

>Argentina is whiter than the US

>Resident Hue
>Planet Hue
>Fallout 5: The Hue Wanderer

Argentine, Chile and Peru indeed will be top destinations for white people and white communes trying to escape Europe. But Brazil and Mexico? No.

Lmao here in Mexico, only poorfags and corrupt fucks enable the violence

youtube.com/watch?v=bQDs8dodgAw

I love when people come over.

There's meat on the grill and beer on the fridge.

OP the only place white people would want to live in your picture is the southern cone of south america. everywhere else is too close to the equator and exposes you to too much radiation, resulting in savage, violent behavior and lower IQ.

Just Argentina and Chile, south ftw.

Please remove Brazil from that map.
We're full and we don't want any eurocucks here.

We're full, fuck off.

We speak portuguese you subhuman, you can't even be the best in South America.
We have less niggers than that immigrant hell hole called murica, no nigger presidents, all white

>Be mexican
>Ignores the fact he'll get the nuclear winter thanks to the US

Theres a list of honorifics, thats just the basics heres a source for honorifics thoughtco.com/how-to-use-san-kun-chan-4058115

>tfw outside the tropics

ayy

How do you guys look upon whites there? I mean Nordics/Germanic whites, blonde and blue eye types, not fair skinned italianics

>mfw living in Mexico but not in the Equatorial Zone
Feels good man.

and the huehue, don't forget the huehue

>We have less niggers than that immigrant hell hole called murica,
You have the second largest nigger infestation on the planet you retarded monkey.
just because your great grandma got fucked by a "white" person it doesn't make you white.

but its already all shit

>mfw living in the Equatorial Zone

Feels like melting man

I assume you live to the north?

the south is already jewish

in simple words: gods.

Which of the mexican countries is the nicest? I want to be able to impregnate random mestizo sluts to bleach them while being married to a white and being blatantly racist in public

Chile, Argentina and Urugay are actually pretty nice Girogi. If you have a middle class income that is. Free healthcare and education too in Argentina. Stay away from anything above the tropic of capricorn though.

I wish to die everyday in a nuclear holocaust than to stay living here

>latinos are not warmongers
t. Guy whose head was cut off by zetas

only if you bring lolis

but here the goyim knows, they can't shut us down.

Move to Canada or Sweden. They'd bend over to let a Brazilian in their country.

This.

>his country doesn't have an entire continent to itself
Pfft, plebs

>this meme of Argentina being a good country
Top lel.

this, if they are comming, they better bring a qt with them, we aint sharing woman, this not europe

>White Latin Americans or European Latin Americans are Latin Americans who are considered white, typically due to European, or in some cases Levantine, descent. Latin American countries have often encouraged miscegenation, and even a small amount of European ancestry could entail significant upwards social mobility.

LMAO basically South American governments admitting European genes have a superior intellect.

lets pretend cartels don't exist shall we

Now that's the mexican way of life, muricans treat you like whores and you still defend 'em, good slave is a good slave
Btw you don't even have 6% white people, we have 50% pancho

>venezuela greyed out

lol

go to die again fighting for schlomo, i mean freedom
>muh 50493th dimensions ping pong
no, trump is just a jew puppet and Sup Forums manages to do amazing mental gymnastics

For Sudaca standards, they are. And people only suck in BsAs, outside of it it's alright.

Pretty good. Even the government in Chile at some point brought nordic inmigrants to colonize the south.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYHO_tc0EgM

We promote free love, people it's free to chose what they want in return they have to dance cumbia and drink.

yes, you're full of niggers, thats why I dont want to go there.

but I'm white

Idiot, that is Guyana(a ex-British colony) and Suriname.

Actually, if you ignore the cartels, Mexico is a very peaceful country, but, yeah, cartels.

You don't have the capacity or power to be warmongers. If you did, you dirty animals would fuck up the world 10x faster than relatively civilized whites

>Islam in South America

better get nuked than that please no

Cabron, no seas pendejo.

You don't have anything substantial to prove this conjecture.

They'd still let you in just because you're Brazilian. Just say you're mixed.

Of course

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans#Colonization_of_Southern_Chile

If you ignore mexicans, mexico is a peaceful country.

Don't you know how to keep a secret?

>being too irrelevant and stupid to properly conduct war strategies and offensive manuevers means your peaceful

>Stop fucking comparing me to your druglord owned shithole please.

Pinochet saved you. But until when?

I wish these self hating Latin Americans would stop to reflect about this ridiculous attitude of inviting foreigners in, praising their countries to foreigners, bad mouthing their neighbors, etc.

Euros look down on us all the time but when they need us they flee here. A couple of generations pass by, and they start looking down on us again. FUCK THEM.

Americans have always treated us like their backyards, the image they have of Latin American countries is completely retarded, they literally think it's an amusement park with no rules.

I am a nationalist. I don't believe in Bolivarian pan-Americanism bullshit. But still, you guys are my neighbors and my friends. I want to see Latin America prevail, I want to see all Latin American countries being strong individually but also working well together as a team. We don't need foreigners do this. Actually, they will fight against this objective.

Just stop sucking gringo dick, for fuck's sake.

Shh, let's hide our power level.

do you prefer muslims then?

t13.cl/noticia/nacional/sergio-bitar-gestiones-traer-refugiados-sirios-chile-han-culminado

Very funny, for a chilean.

Bunch of commies that kill each other as soon as they turn their back to each other..yeah, we certainly wouldn't just move down there and slaughter you all wholesale and take over.