Friendly Reminder: Sup Forums is being raided by shariablue

If the missile attack on Syria was a deal breaker for you, then you're a fucking kike cuck mudslime dick loving faggot and you deserve to have your throat cut.

Trump is not a neocon - his policies are aimed at degrading Iran, tightening with China (as a means to degrade North Korea), and stopping ISIS.

>Tillerson's statement that America's military position on Syria "has not changed" and that their first priority is to defeat ISIS:
cbsnews.com/news/tillerson-on-syria-the-first-priority-is-the-defeat-of-isis/

>Tillerson confirming that China is on the same page with taking "action" on North Korea to contain Kim Jong Un's insolence and belligerence:
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/us-navy-strike-group-north-korea-peninsula-syria-missile-strike

Trump's general policy has not changed and he is in the process of ensuring that the US rids the region of ISIS while signaling to Russia and Syria and Iran that they do not mess around. If you notice, the US government is playing hardball with Putin because Putin will gladly take an a mile if you give him an inch.

Sup Forums: you have to admit that Putin has been trying to test Trump at every turn and Trump is simply reciprocating that behavior.

Shills: Get fucked. You will all tire out soon.

God bless America and God bless Trump. Praise Kek. Shadilay my brothers. Don't ever dare think about turning your back on Trump over a small incident. His Syrian issue was NOT a deal breaker and don't let others fool you into thinking that he's a neocon. Read between the lines and sort opinions out for yourself. Don't fall for the kikes' reverse narrative and reverse-psychology on Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.782537
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly Reminder: Friendly reminder posts that tell you what to think are garbage tier posts. Into the garbage they go.

So how much orange ock are you putting down your throat on a minute-by-minute basis? Back to the shariablue discord you go.

Read at the bottom "sort opinions out for yourself"

Fuckface. All I am saying is for people to think about what they hear first and don't have a knee-jerk reaction to Trump. It's very obvious who the shills are. If you turn your back on Trump after one little non-incident, then you were never on the Trump train to begin with.

I don't see why anyone would throw away all hope in Trump over this airstrike. It was shocking to hear about at first, but as long we don't actually go in to remove Assad then there's no reason to say it's all over.

Also, funny how you quickly found my post huh? Shariablue has you watching for these revealing threads like a hawk huh? Go fuck yourself goof

Kill yourself.

Well Tillerson even said - their position has not changed at all. Trump is clearly just sending a signal. And also, Trump has way more support among his democratic and republican colleagues. It's part of a much broader strategy my friend. Shadilay. Only the shills are saying "hurr durr Trump is a neocon". Open your eyes and it's so obvious. Sup Forums is being raided up the ass in an attempt to turn people on him. They (sharia blue and reddit) like were waiting like vultures to jump on an opportunity to criticize Trump.

Just look at where they are from. Nederlands? They are the most cucked country on the planet. and is clearly a NIGGER from new york or california who loves to get dicked down by his wife's son.

It's so obvious. Sup Forums open your fucking eyes and don't be misled.

btw that's a (((great))) meme you got there. Straight out of the shareblue discord I see.

REMINDER: IGNORE THE SHILL KEKS

>he doesn't know echo is meant for (((people))) and not 'great'
>I bet this goyim doesn't know the actual meaning for ((()))

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads

87657023-cd63-4528-afb2-82128d266907

It can also represent the personification of Jewish-made things - like that (((great meme))).

Neck yourself, you fucking paki goof.

Sorry, false positive.

CTR please leave

op = faggot

Shut up you fucking faggot.
Quit acting like pol is a hive mind.
People are pissed and rightfully so.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.782537

Hardly.

>Trump is not a neocon
>his policies are aimed at degrading Iran
Pick one and then kill yourself.

It's about to be the end of the first quarter for ShariaBlue. They'll have 37.5 million left to spend.

Get comfy.

You're doing God's work Ivan. Keep it up.

People are pissed? That's FINE. If you actually rubbed two braincells together you'd see that I'm concerned about the SHILLS trying to push a NARRATIVE that everyone is jumping OFF the TRUMP TRAIN.

READ THE FUCKING POST YOU CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT

NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD. SHILLS OFF. NOW.

Tell me how degrading Iran is a bad thing? How is it "neocon"? Isn't it just common sense that these mudshits are going to develop nukes and use them against us? You are clearly a mudshit skinned shill. Go slit your own throat.

I submit that we need a list of names that can be posted in any suspected shill thread.

To kill off Vatniks, you only need:
Roman Abramovich

For Sharia Blue:
????

For cuckservatives:
????

Help me out

Reminder we are being raided by reddit right now.

False positive again, Brent. Please fix your monocles and start learning to read.

Thanks.
If you see posts like this in legit threads, don't worry - the bot gets triggered by a word from the filter list, it doesn't understand the context.

>anyone who disagrees with Trump's pro-Israel pro-war neo-con policies is a shill

fuck off, not an argument

REMINDER THESE ARE THE FACTS
TELL SHARIABLUE TO FUCK THEMSELVES

> shariablue
is usually enough

who cares about the trump train
HES FUCKING UP
we need to hold his feet to the fire
this isn't the_donald and we don't need Trump
he needs us the whole point was to stop Hillary
in the process we created an even worse monster it's ok to be wrong at least admit it fuck sakes

FTFY Kushner cuck CADRE shill

Why is it you faggots can never refute the arguments?

post the original faggot

Fuck these Hilary bots

I will only, ONLY turn on Trump if he starts to attack American civilians, civil liberties, or personal freedoms. as long as he maintains American values as these above so clearly contain, he will be /myguy/

>Trump is not a neocon
>his policies are aimed at degrading Iran

so he's a neocon

you're not fooling anyone, dipshit

What did Mehmet mean by this?

haha this

>REMINDER THESE ARE THE FACTS
> a bunch of conjectures trying to present this attack as a benefit to anyone except Israel in their bid for Golan Heights

ok JIDF

Tbh they do need a regime change
>Chant death to America every day
Assad isn't bad though. Hopefully he stays and things work out well. What I'm really concerned about is Turkey

Oh shit, I'm now officially #MENTALLYHILL. But seriously we cannot allow Trump to get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Iran is an independent nation, they don't have to listen to what America say. If you are really concerned about other countries having nukes, start by cracking down Israel's nuclear plans.

THIS so fucking much. Thank you based Brit. We need to drive these shill faggots OFF this board. See exhibit A: A FUCKING LEAF.

So are you saying that you would prefer Trump to do nothing and look like a weak Obama-tier bitch on the world stage? You do realize that if he really wanted to up the ante, he would do much more than a few missile strikes on an already non-operational airbase right? You know that the missiles were nothing more than a strategic political signal right?

And by the way, who gives a FUCK about some mudshits islamic cock suckers in the mid east? Who seriously gives a fuck about their shitty country? The goal here is twofold:

1. Save EUrope from the influx of rapefugees
2. Form a semi-alliance with Russia to take out ISIS and bring a balanced stability to the territory that the SYrian government controls. This implies that the US must be INVOLVED. It can't be solely Russia and Assad taking command of Syria. It must be a joint operation with the US and now the US actually has some weight behind its heavy hand.

And jesus christ, if you are jumping on trump's neck after this little non-incident, then you were never a supporter in the first place. You may as well go suck some mudslime dick you fucking faggot.

>If the missile attack on Syria was a deal breaker for you, then you're a fucking kike cuck mudslime dick loving faggot and you deserve to have your throat cut.
First good thing I've seen a leaf post all day

Thank you based syrum salesman

What are you fucking stupid? That in itself is not a neocon policy. Their people chant death to America at every fucking rally. Go fuck yourself. How's your foreign reserves over there cunt?

Iran needs to get reined in and Trump was all about that since the beginning of his campaign faggot. Get fucked Shariablue muslim dick sucker.

Why pick sides? Iran and Israel are activily damaging to our interests. Why not degrade both? Hopefully we do crack down on them at some point.

The difference is that Iran is going to use them against your punk ass country. You realize that right? Oh, of course not. You're a fucking shill.

4 years to do the right thing.

It makes perfect sense for trump to align with China.

China is not Rothschild controlled. Over 1 billion non brainwashed citizens. Trump will probably also closely align with India with another 1 Billion red pilled masses. South American countries like Argentina Chile and Peru are very red pilled (pol friendly culture) and need to be in the Anti NWO.

The 1.6 billion of Islam the handful of globalists will stand no match once Trumps Anti-NWO Army is assembled. Also Australia and U.K. will obviously be in the team.

The army is figurative he will use the insane leverage of almost half the earths population to force change on an unprecedented scale.

Israel is of strategic important. Do you really want a bunch of mud-niggers taking complete control of the mid east? I didn't think so.

America didn't even give Israel nukes

Thanks for confirming you are a kike.

Oh I forgot he will also take Russia And all those random Balkan countries like georgia

If Israel wasn't there we'd probably have 90% less problems.

No, but you see. We don't have to. I have no problem with letting Israel over expand and wipe out mudshits unapposed but at some point they have to be smashed down before they become big enough to be of actual concern to us

>A

lawl

>Iran is bad
You're either a retard or a shill. Even the most basic redpilled person knows that Iran is our greatest ally against the jewsa, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

I dont get why Sup Forums dosent just hire /mlp/ with rare pepes or just spam gore

The thing is, you either crack down on everyone using nukes, or you don't. Double standards are bad. Besides the reason Iran and NK want nukes is to defend from american aggression, you can't really blame them for wanting that.

I wonder how much Shekels Kushner pays them.

>Be reddit trash
>Wake up every morning in your parents basement
>Go to The_Donald to make a post about how Trump nuking America is 4D Chess
>Get banned by the moderators because you didn't praise Trump enough
>Still call the moderators gods anyway
>Go on Sup Forums
>Call everyone a shill and get BTFO
>Watch as Tyrone is culturally enriching your mom in the bedroom
>Sob as you have no friends
>Repeat

It used to be under the Sha. Now it's ruled by mudshits who hate us.

Only if /mlpol/ was still here. All these t_d fags wouldn't be here.

Yeah no. Weakening iran means strngthening saudis and israel. Cant have that.

Trump has to be destroyed.

tightening with China is a good thing

Yeh seems like Sharia Blue really is here OP, since they are financed partly by China, how does it feels to be a traitor you piece of shit?

Yes I can actually. They're both trash. We are under no obligation to listen to them or care what we want. Why should we as a country lower ourselves to these nigger tier shitholes? We don't have to lead the world but at the very least if we want something I expect these other shitty countries to fall in line and respect that

>attack on Syria was a deal breaker for you, then you're a fucking kike
How can you just go on the internet and write something so completely wrong and different from reality

>Implying Jews pay anything

USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Brazil and Sweeden should be nuked

KEK jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

just make a multi board coalition to shit post harder than an autistic aussie

God damn how will T_D ever recover?

Re-read your post. Then ask yourself again why the ask for the Death to America.

Also, another thing that annoys me. We literally give Israel the means to their existence. If we pulled all support. They'd be crushed in a week. Yet we never leverage this massive power we have. It's disgusting. We already have an empire. Why the hell do we never use it? Israel should be licking our boots and doing as we say. Not the other way around

>submitted 17 hours ago
>10 comments
>35 upvotes

>Be Iran
>Be under secular leader
>Muzzies chimp out and take over
>Install a theocracy
>O shit, turns out the country is falling apart. I know I'll scape goat America
They chant death to America because they're brainwashed. Islam isn't even native to Iran. It's an invader religion and if we did actually pull a Regine change and purge the Arab mutts the ethnic Persians would be overjoyed.

An honorable policy would have been to conduct an investigation into the gas attack to determine culpability. Responsibility is NOT immediately resorting to a show of military force before the facts are in while reinforcing the neocon establishment narrative and calling that rashness "4-d chess."

>I know I'll scape goat America
Right. Its not like America is fucking them every opportunity they have... Just let them have any government they want, its not like they are funding ISIS like the Saudis.

Iran > israel

Live by that. I know I do.

Point was display of force fuck boy

They fund terrorist organizations all the time. Are you stupid?

You have no power here.

Trump is a retard that fell for a falseflag.
He's basically an Israel puppet at this point and you r/TheDonald redditors should fuck off.

>it's another Sup Forums thinks any sort of dissent completely natural on an anonymous site where anyone can post anything without signups is an evil invasion from an outside force episode

First it was JIDF, then SRS, then CTR, now this? So fucking stupid. Personally I blame americans as they really are fucking retarded when it comes to this stuff.

Lies.

You are seeing the evolution of the very type of place you wanted to create. Wallow in your pits of feces, you earned it.

Like Hezbollah and the PMU? Those are shia militias that will keep shit inside their countries, and are supported by their own governments.

Fucking triggered holy shit
I haven't seen anyone this triggered on Sup Forums in years
Movement's over, get over it. Back to /r/the_cancer you fucking shill

for the most part i agree , im just worried about the negatives of this
trump looks stupid falling for a false flag
trump just told the deepstate that anytime they want trump to do something, just falseflag some brown kids.

im not saying what trump did was wrong or that it wasnt the better/only option.

but there are negatives.

>First it was JIDF, then SRS, then CTR

A lot of these are literally the same people.

CTR rebranded to CREW nearing the end of the election and after they lost they rebranded again into Shareblue.

Hasbara is literally always here. I have no idea what SRS does now but I'm pretty sure they disbanded.

If you think we don't get shilled go look at some archived threads last night of of the Equation Group happening and tell me we don't have people who get paid to post on here.

>t. Airman with an Ntrepid client

Death to America.

If you think a couple hundred shills are enough to change this ocean of piss in a significant fashion you're a retard.

You have to use arguments and evidence. Shilling here does no good. Only the truth can prevail.

No one is jumping off the trump train you fucking faggot its casual trolling happens every year newfag. Go back to T_D nigger if you don't understand. What he did was fucking stupid there is no 5d chess. Share blue could also fuck off.

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads

cc0f7eb6-20d8-44bc-a582-c5ed6dbb25b9