Do you support Israel's right to exist?

Do you support Israel's right to exist?

If you can't exterminate the jews, the next best thing is to kick them out to a place like madagascar, or palestine.

Yes.
We got 2 choices: kikes all over our countries, creating trouble from within, or kikes concentrated in one country.
Given that total eradication is impossible, I pick the latter. Its not by chance that Hitler's initial plan was pretty much Israel on a different location.

Yes. Israel's demographics define it as a Jewish nation, and I believe that the Israeli state has the full authority to preserve a Jewish majority and a Jewish culture within the state. By the same logic, European nations have the full authority to preserve white European majorities and cultures.

HECK YES

now it's both though

kikes are still in every western country as less than half of them are in israel

and now kikes have a much more powerful entity to support them (a state with an army and nukes capable of destroying the world)

so it's the worst of both worlds. jews have never been more powerful than now. israel was a massive, massive mistake.

No

No

Yes, but only if theyre capable of existing without help from the outside

If you cant stand on your own 2 feet you dont deserve a seat at the table

Yes, as long as they piss off Sup Forumstards to no avail.

Ofc, we need to deport them somewhere

They currently kike around in Israel and also kike around in every other country except the ones we're bombing or sanctioning. Like your thinking but doesn't happen that way.

Yes, help them secure their borders and defend themselves. Throw the Muslims out.

We shouldn't fomenting war with their neighbors unless their neighbors declare war on them, in which case we utterly destroy them and this should be clear

the only solution is utter, utter elimination

but we failed. we had so many chances. we kept sending them to other nations instead of ending them.

Nel

Yes but Jews don't have the right to exist elsewhere. Deport all Jews in the world back to Israel.

And then nuke Israel

Blame UK fags who granted the right.

as long as stops manipulating other countries

Yes. Israel is a piece of Western civilization in the sea of Islamic savagery.

I don't really give a shit. I just want kikes and muzzies to annihilate each other

No. No country has a 'right' to exist.

>Implying having their own country is going to contain them