Why do some Europeans on here think that all of america is literally Detroit or Philadelphia-tier...

Why do some Europeans on here think that all of america is literally Detroit or Philadelphia-tier? I don't mind Euro-anons unlike most burgers but some need to realize not all of America is a literal shithole. There's plenty of majority white states and places that are livable.

...until someone shoots you

Philly is nowhere near comparable to Detroit.

Detroit is a third world shit hole.
Kys.

They have never been here?

Why do some Europeans and Americans on here think that all of Sweden is literally like Mogadishu in Black Hawk Down? I don't mind anons unlike most Swecucks but some need to realize not all of Sweden is a literal shithole. There's plenty of majority white areas and places that are livable.

No that's the thing. Places with the most whites AND guns are the safest places ever. Most of America is white so most of it's areas are white, I've felt anything but safe in America tbqhwyfam

Malmo is the hellhole right?

Babies first week on pol

>NOT ALL
kek you are not going to trick us

It is understandable, dear burguer. Foreigners who have never visited a country guide themselves by stereotypes and popular talk only.

For example, Spain is absolutelly different from north to south yet everybody thinks we are all toreadors and drink cheap wine lmao.

No but Camden is. BTW, why didn't OP site Chicago or Gary or Trenton or ...?

Yes and no. It's the most troubled city but it's not a giant war zone. I'd steer clear of hanging around the worst suburbs but otherwise the city is okay to be in.

Detroit makes Camden look like a holiday destination.

This is just kiddie banter, of course most of america is quite decent. Don't listen to Sup Forums so much and look at the flag who is teasing you and tease them back.

The majority is still livable you fucking pile of tween shit. Even the majority of Metro detroit is white and livable

You are not the voice for Americans.

Kys

This is like ignoring the sore on your foot because you keep it in your shoe almost all the time.
Eventually it is going to infect the rest of your body and kill you.
We can't just keep ignoring the shitty cities and the people who live there. We've got to get control of this situation by taking place like detroit and pushing them somewhere else, like africa.

For the same reason that Americans think that Sweden and Germany is filled with violent shitskins and terrorists.
Anecdotal evidence and memes.

>detroit is a 3rd world shi-

>detroit makes it lo-

>white people

>Germany is filled with violent shitskins and terrorists.
>implying it isn't

They know how nice white America is user, you just cant handle the bantz

Stop being gay

I wasn't denying that fact, I'm just pointing out that it's equally as true as the USA being a nigger infested hellhole.

the thing is, they look at the shithole, and especially in the u.k. they be like "See? they're in our exact same situation, America isn't all that great..."
Hey Europeans... this town is called *Boston...

Because most of it is. I live in Florida and it's the same way. There's always some American retard who will chime in and say some shit like "THATS NOT REAL AMERICA" - so I guess every city in America isn't real America. What does that say about the country then you fucking morons.

>detroit isn't whi-

That looks like Grosse Point Farms to me user not Detroit

that's a complete lie. considering white males do all off the terror shootings schools shooting all kinds

>implying it isn't

Pls learn to handle the banter
T. Someone who is desperate to move to America

metropolitan, dummy.

More diversity will clear that up.

> europe not filled with shitskins
Our niggers abort literally 50% of there children. Your sand niggers reproduce at a rate of about 5 to 1....give it a couple years

It isn't. It's in the city. You're either new to Detroit or not old enough to venture down there yet

>they don't consider themselves detroit

proably in the suburbs

These stats are such a fucking lie. When I go out and I see maybe 1 out of 20 people is white - there's no fucking way this city is 70% white.

You're being lied to you god damn idiot.

Last decembre i visited the states, area, Baltimore , Washington , norfolk, and Yes al those places and everything in between was 3rd world shit, i couldnt believe it, what i saw was ridiculous

At least we have anti-abortion culture, half your country can't say the same.

Source on European Muslims having a fertillity rate literally higher than the Middle East.

well no shit, you didn't hit places like Flint michigan.

Ive actually lived in Roseville most of my life and moved to Grosse point woods after college, ive been to Detroit several dozen times and haven't seen anything like those houses outside of the burbs, maybe you just don't understand how cities work

false. white people are dying faster than being born. negative birthrate. just like all whites around the world

> anti abortion culture
Ya but also pro pedophilia culture. Good job. You dont kill the babies you just diddle them

Its not like that anona :( I just wanna wrestle so we can be better knights.

This just isn't true. No one thinks about Spain at all.

Im not an expert like what the fuck is a flint Michigan.
I literally felt sick After 4 weeks of being in usa. Blacks and fat whites, sjw,s , halfbreeds just all out degeneracy is what i encouterd, fucked up roads, people driving like shiit, food was uneatable, never coming back.

Love the american spirit and what it stands for but yeez.

:3

Different user, but I agree completely. I don't know how Americans can defend this sick country. I feel physically repulsed when I go out sometimes by the people I see here.

I can't say if this is true for other nations, but I heard from an Englishman that people in the UK get increasingly more money the more children they have. This was the case earlier in Germany too, meaning that you can literally make a living in some nations by being a breeder family. Germany, and Denmark as well, lowered their gibs for having children because this was being abused. Of course there's the possibility of some nations thinking that the shitskins are super-breeding means that everything is working as intended.

>Why do some Americans on here think that all of Sweden is literally Rinkeby or RosengÄrd-tier? I don't mind American-anons unlike most Euros but some need to realize not all of Sweden is a literal shithole. There's plenty of majority white cities and places that are livable.

Do you understand why now?

You mad brah?

American infrastructure and architecture is pretty shit for the most part, outside of major cities. It could be so much better but we throw so much money into our military

>livable
I dont want to live in a place thats just "livable"

I love america, the government, leftist, and the jews who run it suck.

I don't mind burgers. You're alright in my experience. I go to visit mates in Montana every year.
A few observations:
Your women go mental for a British accent.
Your countrymen are useless at fighting; street fighting.
Your food is delicious.
Your hospitalty is wonderful.
I like the USA. I go there in June. Yous cunts are alright.
Some advice; you need to drive on the correct side of the road, respect Her Majesty as supreme ruler and speak proper English. If the Australians can get it right, then so can you fat cunts.

And you're part of the country and you're defending it and it' honor. You're an accomplice at this point.

I miss what it used to be

Whyu do some americans on here think that all of europe is literally that-place-where-an-attack-happened-tier ?

This desu. Respect our queen and use the letter u in words where it's supposed to be used you fat fucks

>Some advice; you need to drive on the correct side of the road, respect Her Majesty as supreme ruler and speak proper English. If the Australians can get it right, then so can you fat cunts
Bar the part about driving in wrong side of the road, this would be a step in the right direction for the USA.

Yuropoors are not very intelligent user

>America
>Not all of it is a total shithole
Top fucking kek dude.

Here we have the freedom to buy bullets. If you dont like it here you
should go eat one

God save the queen....

USA was formed by a Finn, son.

Same reason that Americans here think all of Europe is London or Berlin tier.

YES the shootingrange, the only fun thing of my 4 weeks being there, was quiet the shot Too.
If only we had guns in euroland, id be dropping mofu.

I'm pretty sure there are sports shooting clubs in most Euro countries. Although they're overpriced as fuck.

Like YOUR government if they decide to.. Got a friend in Rockhampton who lets me know how fucked you are on a daily basis... You have no options to defend yourself. kys

In usa just walked in the range and within 5min was shooting a glock.

Why do some Americans on here think that all of France is literally Paris or Marseille-tier? I don't mind USA-anons but some need to realize not all of France is a literal shithole. There's plenty of majority white regions and places that are livable.

Ill just shoot back...we have that freedom.

post 1 more frog and your mother will die awaken

The ease on the administrative part is nice, I'll give the burgers that.

>Glock
Poor choice in weapon though.

The problem is that you don't have a welfare state, so there are homeless people and poor people everywhere. I don't like homeless people and poor people.

>Implying France isn't a shithole all around
Most places in Normandy and Brittany are alright, but everything else is shit.

Shot a glock. With a big calibre the ones the us cops use.

Shot a ruger gp100 revolver

What s your weapon of choice

Thats nothing. I can buy a handgun in 15 minutes or less at a store or even buy one from a civilian with no background check legally. Merica Fuck Ya

Are there any big cities in the US that are white?

>killing niggers off

Eurocucks can't comprehend the size of the US, they think every country is the size of a cuck-shed

>install periscope
>browse france map
>find stream from some petit village
>arab or nigger streaming in arabic

paris mon amour

Gp100 is nice. Much beefier than s&w

Did you shoot a glock model 30 in 45 auto?

If you are European white, any American is a literal nigger. Some of them are black.

>Shot a glock. With a big calibre the ones the us cops use
Did your hand blow up?

>What's your weapon of choice
I've got a hard on for rifles with a history, so if there're some WWII rifles or an M14 I'd be all over that.

Yes 30 i believe, give quiet the rush when firsttime shooting.
Shot at a range in Maryland close Too Baltimore all nigger at the range, maybe 1 r 2 whites

50% of the murder rate in the US is committed by black males. The black population of the US is ~13%, so 6.5% of the population commits 50% of the murders.

Basically stay away from heavily black inner cities (Chicago, Atlanta, etc) and you'll be fine.

Im a big guy

This. Why are Americans such pussies?

>puh-puh-please respect me, why don't y-you revere me?

you spend way too much time on the internet faggot

I remember when I was a kid America was a magical place where you could get simple stuff that made you feel happy. American accents were cool and attractive. American kids were cool and smiled a lot. American grown ups were wise and patient with down home common sense and a relaxed easy demeanour. Exciting things came from America like rockets and cool TV shows. American movies illustrated and explained the world to my young mind and MTV was constantly interesting. America was a place where everyday was an adventure and the good guys always won.

Now I think you could try and explain till you're blue in the face but all I sense for 99% of the time is you're full of shit. Life is a fucking grind where you have to work two jobs just to keep your head above water. Your politicians are venal self serving bastards. Your police are trigger happy FOOLS and if you stop at a traffic light someone might try to jack your car and leave you for dead in a poverty stricken, crakhead infested neighbourhood full of guns and psychos. I don't see your homes as they like to show them in the movies before we go inside to see what conniving is going on in TV families. They are bolted and chained with cages over the windows and a shotgun next to the bed.

It didn't happen overnight but gradually since the end of the Cold War and 9/11, by each eyebrow raising step America has done nothing but fill the world with fear and apprehension for the future.

The financial crisis of 2008 was a crossing of the Rubicon and everything that's happened since is because America needs to control the world supply of Oil because the dollar is just fucking paper with some curious pictures and numbers on it.

You're going to be responsible for killing millions, no wait, you've already done that, I should say billions. That's if you don't descend into a civil war which results in the Balkanisation of your already deeply polarized 'country'.

You're like a rebellious teenager unable to grow up.

I've been to Madrid, Segovia, and Toledo before, it was pretty nice. I still need to go visit Galicia someday since my dad's side of the family is all from there.

Who the fuck wants to live in a big city anyways. Sodom and Gamorrah!

Yes but they're generally liberal hellholes like Portland. Cities are nice to visit but I'd never want to live in one.

Can confirm, I'm in upper Arizona. The only time you'll see a spic is when they're working on someones house and I only know less than 10 blacks here.

>There's plenty of places that are livable.
White or not, a burger is a burger.