REPORT: H.R. McMaster fires deputy NSA K.T. McFarland, makes her ambassador to Singapore

McFarland was the last Flynn loyalist in the National Security Council. This comes days after McMaster kicked out Bannon.

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/04/09/report-kt-mcfarland-leave-white-house-amid-nsc-shakeup/100257332/
>bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-09/mcfarland-to-exit-white-house-as-mcmaster-consolidates-power

In addition, rumor has it McMaster is trying to push out Sebastian Gorka for being too anti-Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/how-steve-bannon-lost-his-mojo-2350891180.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-09/us-ambassador-un-regime-change-syria-now-top-priority-trump
brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/02/23/mcmaster-has-the-islamophobes-worried-and-thats-a-good-thing/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/4/5/15191532/bannon-removed-nsc-mcmaster-trump
newsmax.com/t/#!newsmax/article/782776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf I'd love to be ambassador to Singapore.

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA THE COUP IS GOING ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

based 8000000000D dimension underwater backgammon chess
shills BTFO BASED god emperor

Kek leddit BTFO Ii

I can't keep up with all these 35295235D time travelling underwater trans-dimensional chess!

nice

>Flynn loyalist
You spelled Russians shill wrong

this is all part of trump's masterplan to keep his enemies CLOSER too bad STORMFAGS can't figure that out BASED GOD EMPEROR

I thought I voted for Trump, not this ugly warmongering egghead freak.

haha, fuck off Latvia. hope Russia invades you for how much you constantly whine

This is what shills look like newfags, take note

This is what I was thinking.

back to /r_donald 'newfga'

Thanks for keeping us safe!

Back to FreeRepublic, patriotard

>anyone who doesn't suck off drumpf is a shill!!!

I will literally kill you if I ever see you in real life you plebbit trash.

> latvia is proud of being so militarily weak and shit, that it is basically a colonial possession

topkek!

>Canada is Anglophone and Francophone
>we're not with any English or French speaking countries

hello Daquan

Is there any room in your head for analysis and critical thought or will you always be 1000% pro trump even though his entire inner circle is replaced with globalists?

You redditors really love the term "newfag". You hardly ever see it anymore but it's everywhere these past few days.

>even though his entire inner circle is replaced with globalists?
If globalism is what it takes to MAGA, then we'll be globalists
at least we're not being browned like Switzerland
kys

it's getting worse. it's not nationalism vs globalism it's combat vs collaboration. Bannon has to play nice or he's gone. we've been fucked over

(((they))) have won and Trump has betrayed us. Horus Trump has fallen to the taint of warp. now we must destroy this heretic

axios.com/how-steve-bannon-lost-his-mojo-2350891180.html

yep.

>Shill calling others shills for holding the same position they had on Sup Forums before trump was even on the radar

>Singapore
Breddy much confirms Syria and Iran are the number one and two items in the war room, and China and Best Korea are put on hold. Hydrocarbons must flow.

Thanks MacMasterrace overlord!

In other news:

>US Ambassador To UN: "Regime Change In Syria Is Now A Top Priority For Trump"

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-09/us-ambassador-un-regime-change-syria-now-top-priority-trump

Things are not going well right now. Even if Trump just floats test balloons between Tillerson's and Haley's statements, this shouldn't even be an option. Getting elected and then go "Well, I changed my views" is not acceptable.

Looks like her replacement will be Dina Powell, friend of Valerie Jarrett and Ivan's Trump who served in the Bush Administration.

Bush 3.0 here we come. Fucking hell, we're back to the old neo-con warplan again at this rate

*Ivanka

Shouldn't we start a hashtag against him, like the Kushner one?

come on newfriend, you can adopt our language but you're still just a normalfag. I'm glad you're trying and I hope you understand that friendship is truly magic

I'm here to chew bubble gum and kickass. Turns out chewing bubble gum is illegal so....

So how much can you take?
>bannon fired
>toppling of assad = support for isis
>invasion of Iran
>open borders
Will you let him become jeb/rubio? You should be glad that we hold him accountable.

Thats called draining the swamp, lol

... Wtf are you talking about, swede cuck? Didn't a truck just kill a little girl there and you guys ask for more?

Terms these cucks are using:

>newfag
>nu-pol
>The_Donald

I miss CTR.

Yes. #FireMcMaster Leftists and neocons are gleeful with him onboard.

>brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/02/23/mcmaster-has-the-islamophobes-worried-and-thats-a-good-thing/
>vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/4/5/15191532/bannon-removed-nsc-mcmaster-trump
>newsmax.com/t/#!newsmax/article/782776

these fuckers have to go. this is not what we voted for. i dont care who or how they are removed they must be removed.

So what has Sup Forums learned from all of this? You put all of your hopes into an old man with no values, morals or anything other than enriching himself and his family, and now he's burned all of you hard.

I think I have never read something more cucked and retarded like this post. Congrats. you are antifa tier now.

Sup Forums learned what it always knew, but still had doubt about. Now we have 100% confirmation. Truth! Evidence! Now reason!

>changing your views is not acceptable
So you're under the impression people voted for Trump because they thought he was a very principled, ideologically consistent person?

>If globalism is what it takes to MAGA, then we'll be globalists

>This is what shills look like newfags
The ironing intensifies.

c'mon guys, the donald, freep, and Sup Forums are all allies.

Trust in Trump. McMaster's was hired to purge the liar Flynn, now that even more undisclosed contact with Turkey was exposed, and his henchmen covered for Flynn, McMasters and Trump HAD to purge the rest.

:cucking intesifies:

>then we'll be globalists

>If globalism is what it takes to MAGA

Jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick, of all the retarded bullshit I've read on Sup Forums today this takes the cake.

Its not even reddit-tier. Where the fuck did you come from, jizzebel? Alternet?

p-p-please trust

this fucker and kushner are really pissing me off

fuck that heretic Horus Trump and his traitor legions.

Yeah, it's totally them. Not Drumpf himself

This. The man is a living, breathing contradiction, he was a registered democrat before he ran for president. He's lived among New York's socially liberal elite for decades. He was changing positions and being intentionally vague during his campaign for almost 2 years until he finally settled in the WH.

I'm pretty sure they did. After all, he was the one never (almost never) apologizing, standing by what he said/did, which drove people crazy. Yeah, he seemed like a very reliable person. If this was a ruse, many fell for it.

You wanna talk about ironing? McMaster is most famous for his book, "Derelection of Duty" regarding missteps from leadership in Vietnam due to foolish misplaced hawkishness and folding under PC pressure. Now he's doing the exact same thing with Islam and pushing for a war in Syria.

so do we hate kushner or mcmaster

I don't give a shit that he was a democrat (he was a republican in the 80s for example); I just wanted someone who would be a nationalist and Trump was the best shot at that by far. Unfortunately it looks like he is cucking out to globalist, so we're doomed.

Both.
Or both and Trump as well, along with his entire (((neo-con))) government.

Trump must be memed into oblivion. expose his liberal appointment to conservatives and keep pressing it non stop.
exposes his globalists to the populists, keep pressing.
show the religious right how satanic Jared Kushner really is.
destroy and eradicate his support for his betrayal.

Trump support will drop if we expose his betray. without the support of the people the cuckservatives will abandon him. he will become cancer and they will flee. the liberals will all smell blood and move to impeach him. without the GOP protecting him this will happen.
Trump needs to understand that the price of betray is high.

i know that hurt to read. it's going to get a lot worse before we become irrelevant and get better though

This. The only people defending the Democrat Flynn are the Russian shills.

You need to trust Mattis and McMaster to tread the fine line between having the aggressive defense and foreign policy strategy we desperately need and not going full neocon.

if you ask stormfags, Kushner, if you ask Putinsquad, it's McMaster, if you ask Shareblue, it's DRUMFQ

reality is, Trump has been exceptional so far, so I am not concerned. But for me, Trump represents nationalism, borders and strong trade policy against China, and I don't give two shits about the dumbass eye doc to the north (flag related)

Nothing to worry about. The Deep State is reasserting its control against the Bannon/Miller cluster-fuck. We can all sleep easier now.

Thats just pathetic.

you are of little faith
what "betray"? drop the US proxy, you obviously don't know english

>(flag related)
Falg also related to why you're okay with your greatest ally.

that's an advanced shill post

>H.R. McMaster
is
a
fucking
kike
loving
piece
of
New
World
Order
shit

>you are of little faith
Of course I am. I don't trust people easily.

>120293878

This

Why are you against the war?
McMaster wants to destroy Islam and the Middle East and the war will boost our economy

>McMaster wants to destroy Islam
McMaster loves Islam. Shill somewhere else.

GET OUT SCHLOMO!

So American lives and money is spent so defense contractors and military hardware companies can cash in big again like in Iraq a decade ago, only benefiting the already rich, sounds good to me.

its over ,deep state surrounded trump and got him by the balls , press f

He wants to destroy stable secular governments and bomb these people back to the stone age so radical Islam takes over. Also it will cause an even bigger refugee crisis.

>will boost our economy
I know that Merkel said that more refugees means more workers for Germany, but I must inform you that's just wrong.

Based on what?

>Sup Forums
>allies
>he fell for the greatest ally meme

>having the aggressive defense and foreign policy strategy
>not going full neocon.
Aggressive foreign policy is literally what being a neocon is you shill. There is no fine line.
>you need to trust these dudes
kys

Why is that every person that Trump put's in his administration instantly turns on him and throws a globalist blitzkrieg against him almost immediately after being put in their office?

this is nice bait. here, have another (((You))).

Gotta get that hashtag going.

Trump wants competent people in his administration, and the only competent people are globalists, Bannon and Trumps campaign team have been fucking everything up, so now the neocons/globalists/Kushner people are coming in to clean everything up.

It's fine. The guy literally wrote the book about military adventurism and misrepresenting intel.

Finnbro's got it.

Its obvious that the only people who think McMaster is a neoconservative are isolationist Ron Paul faggots time hopping from 2012. Go back to playing pirates and privateers, adults are talking.

"You redditors"
You r/esist faggots are the one wearing pussy hats. Fuck off back to your pussy hat wearing club.

>pussy hats
Explain, reddit cake boy.