Pol

Pol,

I've had enough of this rivalry, I'm one of the leading posters at r/The_Donald and I'm posting here to ask we bury the hatchet, much like Bannon and Kushner. We are on the same team. We support the same guy, our god-emperor Trump. We need to stop focusing our meme on each other and keep after the liberals. I know we're not perfect over here at reddit but your not perfect at Sup Forums either (racist tendencies). Please I'm begging you all let's agree to a truce.

I'll be in this tread for an hour or so, so feel free to ask me any questions. But I won't give out my reddit user name because my friends and family know it and I dont want them to associate me with a place accused of racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12709128/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Die cunt. We are taking it all back

>much like Bannon and Kushner.
I'm guessing that you're the sniveling jew in this relationship.

kys reddit fags

>we support the same guy
you don't get to speak for Sup Forums, newfag. fuck off to reddit

r/the_Donald is retarded, but it's still far better than /leftypol/ and the other shills that raided this board.

We still need them to get rid of the shills. We don't like them, but we can use them.

I've got no problem with you guys, we're supposed to be a place of free speech after all. I hate leftists more than anyone, so anyone against them is a bro to me.

The most recent terror attack on Sweden is a good example of something we can agree on, liberals are soooo dumb if thEy think it has nothing to do with refugees, it's all because of refugees! All the do is fight, riot, rape , and kill.

I think we all can agree that the wall will be built too.

I won't get into the syria strike because it is so controversal. But weather or not we agreen on the strike we can all agrwe we support the president

I'm just trying to find common ground

kill yourself my man

> support the same guy, our god-emperor Trump.
He backing off from everything he said and we will see him mutating into another neocaon in a couple of years.
And for you... you were always at the bottom of a barrel of his voters. It'd be good foy you to stay away from \POL\ as you shapeshift in another democrat cradle of filth.
I do not give a fuck about Trump as much, i was hyped by what he says and promises and welp it turned out to be just another hoax.

I do speak for The Donald. We taliked about it in some post comments and agreed I would to the outreach because I'm the best debater, best writer etc.

I like pol, the captcha is kinda annoying tho

Get the fuck out reddit.

Stick to your own and then we might respect you, keep trying to spread your hegemony, and we shall strike you down. Continue attempting to spread the lies that Kek and Trump are on the same team and we shall strike you again. Kek is merely using trump as his vehicle, and when Kek abandons trump, so shall we.

We are only on the same team by light terms, we side only on the side of chaos. We are NOT your brothers, and you should leave us.

>racism
>bad
Fuck off kike cocksucker

Halt your war mongering on Syria.
pol promotes nationalism, not globalism
Quit your kikery

/r/the_donald is pretty faggotty. can't even voice a dissenting opinion there. and the jew loving and race-loving BS is really bad.

part of me used to think maybe the /r/the_donald denizens were just cucks who pretended to be pro-multiculturalism and shit (so long as people have "american values") because they were trying so hard to package themselves for the libtards on reddit who would judge them harshy (which is a waste of time, because they'll always judge you and who gives a fuck what they think anyhow).

then i see people like you and realize "omfg, these fuckers are serious".

fuck off

We don't stand for Trump. We stand for the Fourteen Words, a white ethnostate, and the hopeful and eventual end to the international kikery that is suffocating the earth. We were at one time behind Trump because we thought he could move us closer to these goals; he has since proven himself a liar. Our support for any individual is not unconditional, and if someone we previously supported, like Trump, no longer appeals to our goals and end to kikes, he can go out the door and not come back.

strawpoll.me/12709128/r
strawpoll.me/12709128/r
strawpoll.me/12709128/r
Syria.
to be bombed or not to be bombed?

Purge (((Kushner)))

Then we can talk.

You also have the strongest autism

edgy brah, truly deep.

Such hate, so nasty. Please be nice, I'm a fellow republican like you. Save the hate for the liberal shits you see on other websites we have a lot more in common than not.

Sorry it's hard to keep up with all these replys but I will try,

This

lol this bait

He's not a neocon. If he was, then why would the establishment shit at the mere mention of his name. He's been anti-establishment this whole time and doesn't take shit even when it hurts his reputation. Doesn't sound very neoconservative to me.

Go back to /leftypol/

Do you know how stupid it is to come here and say you are from reddit? I think those that do are actually shareblue shills because any thinking man would see all indentifying yourself does is cause cross-fighting. and that helps the real shills. so either you are too stupid to come here and fight shills by supporting Trump as just another user or you are a shill trying to cause war between communities.

Which is it?

Calling him the god emperor is cringey as fuck.

The Goy is strong with this one....

You want truce? Okay, you need to agree on all these:
God is great (not filthy Christian God)
Death to America
Death to Israel
a curse upon the Jews
Syria will prevail

Its the fucking truth.

WE ARE NOT REPUBLICANS YE FILTHY BOOTLICKER.

A Sup Forumsack of the pre-the_dickface infestation which your kind has so degeneratively placed upon this board recognizes that the party system itself is evil, throwing yourself at a single party is akin to blindness.

You are taking the bluepill

We wont associate with a board with a bunch of cucked moderators. We are defending ourselves from the current attempted infiltration and subterfuge that has been taking place.

>If your our true allies, you will understand that you have to GO BACK.

>Continue your fight against the left.

Kek you are either with us or against us,we dont give a fuck,all who opose the rise of a new reich will get the bullet.

Then why'd you ban everyone and call them shills?

You can't even get comments on posts. At best you get one half the normal amount, usually only a quarter, and even then it's just "TRUMP IS PERFECT EVERYONE IS A SHILL".

People literally aren't commenting about the post, they're just calling everyone shills. You have comment graveyards because you delete any comment not sucking his dick. Banning your long time users has consequences. The fact that the mods are too retarded to realize this means the sub needs to fail. It served its purpose. Now it's just a cult for those who took the "God-Emperor" tagline seriously.

POL IS NOT A TRUMP BOARD REEEEEEEEE

Speak for yourself. We still support TRUMP, You have to go back Watson.

>we think this
>we think that
speak for your fucking self retard or start posting strawpoll's that back up or qualify any of these ridiculous "WE" statements

>I know we're not perfect over here at reddit but your not perfect at Sup Forums either (racist tendencies).

racist tendencies are perfect you shill. now stay off my board

Fuck off you fucking faggot.

>more (((dirty tricks)))

OP you should gas yourself, but first give us proof that you have a lot of posts in R_D.

Sage

>racist tendencies
Go back to plebbit and fucking stay there. You faggots are no longer welcome here.

Shut up faggot

>oy vey i dont want to be a racest

drink bleach

Is there a creature in existence more vile and loathsome than a cucked r/the_donald shabbos goy

r/the_donald posters , you are worthless, we only needed you for the election. You are too stupid to contribute to Sup Forums beyond that and this situation right now is making it evident. You are incapable of elevating yourself higher than nigger tier tribalism and serving the boss nigger. You are spineless cucks who through Trump are serving globalists and the jews

please leave

Also, you are not funny either your meme's are trash you belong on facebook , you're basically normies kys

We have to censor comments and posts over at reddit. It's a lot bigger than Sup Forums and pol so it attracts more attention from paid shills. Weather you like it or not, reddit is more important and influential in shaping culture and society than pol so we have to keep a tight lid. There are pretty much 5 sub reddit run by the DNC on reddit so we have to keep them out somehow.

Not sure how you deal with paid shills here at pol, but maybe you're too small to attract attention from them

im just hoping trump only launched the missiles to further the creation of a safe zone in syria so no more rapefugees get into europe.

Shill. We are only on trumps side for as long as he tries to stick true to his promises. By proclaiming a nationalist a redditard you have ousted yourself as a reddit shill.

YOU must go back.

Not until you can name the Jews.

You have to go back.

lol

>I'm one of the leading posters at r/The_Donald

Proof or GTFO.

I'd rather have the supposed shareblue shills than have you retard plebbiters on here. You're all fucking childish idiots who don't have the mental capacity to participate in our discussions but still insist on invading and spamming every thread with your "PRAISE KEK AND THE GOD EMPEROR" garbage.

Get off our board. Nobody likes you, and if you even had a modicum of self-awareness you would've killed yourself by now out of sheer disgust.

Lice Narp but now you must leave.

tell your retarded friends to stop falling for the cheap baits, accept the legitimate criticisms of trump and stop spamming shill everywhere and the general fangirl meltdowns

This
There was plenty of room for Asad and Trump but after the actions that were taken its going to take a big beautiful wall to get me back on the Trump train.
This is as big of a betrayal as Trump giving amnesty would be.

Ding...4 sure this is BS

Brock AIDS butt boys are really faggots this AM

>He's been anti-establishment this whole time and doesn't take shit even when it hurts his reputation. Doesn't sound very neoconservative to me.
>drain the swamp!
>take into your cabinet as much jews and neocons as possible
>drag into white house people who worked with Golman Sachs.
>then bomb Syria for made up reason because democrats are too pushy with their muh russia narative
>suddenly Trump talks about military escalation and more sanctions
He is draining the swamp lads!
KYS.

Nice I got my first digits. I'm blessed by kek it seems.

>I'm one of the leading posters at r/The_Donald
That's nice but you're nobody here you nigger sucker.

>pol
>small

OH THE DELUSION

pol gets millions of visits every day. This board is the biggest most influencial single force on the internet. Reddit censors because they are a normie shithole, normies cannot comprehend why we do what we do, just like you. To uphold censorship is to uphold tyranny, to uphold tyranny is to show yourself as a true traitor here.

And you know what they say about who you kill first. Kill the traitor before the enemy.

Now leave us, begone, or we will have to clean up the trash.

Now that right there was funny, Shecky Shekelstein

This is why no one likes you

No, fuck of back to your /r/howtosuckakikepuppetscock
Safe space, your no better then the leftist you bitch an moan about if Trumps actions are not allowed to be criticized.
I voted for Trump, I supported him since the primaries and it was because of his claims of not being the same type of Republican neocon he shares the stage with
Promising for America First policies, putting the interests of the American people first and not policing the world
I knew he wasn't a white nationalist so I made sure to lower my expectations
But to seemingly start another middle Eastern war in the first 100 days while you idiots claim it's some
>Interstellar multidimensional 77D chess at light speed
Is the same thing as the shill who made excuses for Clinton and her various crimes
Have some fucking principles, I understand it takes humility to admit you might have been wrong about Trump on things but at least your not lying to yourself

>Pol
>Pro international kikery
Too obvious buddy stick to the memo

The mods are bragging about banning thousands of their own users. Everyone is a "shill" now. The sub was vehemently against Syria for wednesday, thursday, and all day Friday before the attack happened. Then everyone who was against it was banned.

You're literally no better than r/worldnews when they banned anyone posting things about muslims. Oh, wait, the_donald did that once too, which is why Mr_Trump got created. Letting Kushner control the sub was a recipe for disaster.

What r/The_Donald fails to understand is that this place was never a Trump haven

It was a haven for free speech, and because everyone who voiced their support for Trump got shat on in real life, they could openly discuss him here

The times change, and this place is transient in its more popular opinions

> reddit is more important and influential in shaping culture and society than pol
top kek

The fact you deny racism and think of us wrong because of that is why we don't need you here, fuck off to reddit.

Why so much hate for T_D? We all believe the same shit.

This

No we dont

>(racist tendencies)
kill yourself you fucking nigger

That's what nicw about Sup Forums everyone is user. Although you can write a name in the name box so people can identify you. Every one is on a level playing ground and no affermitive action based on points.

I'll probably keep posting under the name The Donald Ambassador so you all know who I am and who I speak for and can throw me any questions about what we're up to at reddit. Maybe even coordinate some plans or raids.

Damn catcha is annoying as hell tho

off yourself shill

>This is as big of a betrayal as Trump giving amnesty would be.
you must be fucking retarded

Correction to my own post: I don't believe worldnews actually banned the people posting those stories, they just removed the stories. So they're still shit, but they're somehow less shit than the_donald.

OP is a pussy
Hope I posted this before he left but either way I'm good

Larp around Sup Forums
I garantie you you will become 1488 in a month
don't shitpost before you're fully redpilled

Ok buddy

Now seriously
Fuck off faggot

>captcha is annoying
then leave.

If r*ddit was more influential than Sup Forums we'd be jumping on your band wagons, not the other way around.

If you get the neocons and jews to work for YOU, then I don't see any issue with it.

Nice ad hominid.

>maybe even coordinate some plans or raids

SHAREBLUE CONFIRMED

LARPing to be a redditor fag in chief, how low can you go?

There are 700+ shills attacking right now so you'll get hundreds of fags attacking you. Reddit is highly unliked here but I would gladly fight along side you than these leftie cucks and traitors.

There is no rift. It's fake news created to stop us focusing on other shit.

>I've had enough of this rivalry,

Then fuck off.

>I'm one of the leading posters at r/The_Donald and I'm posting here to ask we bury the hatchet

That depends, famalam. Are you pro Trump? Then, after 7/4/2017, you are the DIRECT enemy. You are EXACTLY the same as Hillbots.

>We are on the same team.

We are very clearly and very decidedly NOT on the same team anymore. You still haven't understood what all of this is about. It's about the only true, actual cultural conflict of the 21st century:

Globalists vs. Nonglobalists.

If you support Trump after the petrodollar-bolstering, pandering-to-the-globalist-mainstream, creating-yet-another-power-vacuum-in-which-islamism-thrives missile strikes on Syria - well, OK: Then you have chosen a side. The side of globalism. That's your prerogative, but don't come here whining about how you are treated as a globalist, then.

One other thing: We WILL meme Trump out of presidency. That's a promise.

Wow thanks everyone this is a very popular post, front page on pol!! Thanks for the support !!

I'll answer any questions at reddit or The Donald, including any questions about how we moderate. Don't be shy, I'm a nice guy! No stupid questions.

kys braindead consumer

you're literally no different than a liberal oblivous hillary followers

I wish any cunt who uses reddit to die a painful lonely death tbhfam

gtfo pls

Geezzeeee

Tried LSD yet?

I'm here all say my man. I'm straight as an arrow tho. I have a hot trump loving GF too.

>liberals are dumb!
>so let's adopt most of their talking points :^)