IS MOLYMEME A PAID SHILL?

HE TURNED ON TRUMP AT THE EXCACT SAME TIME SHARIABLUE DID

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-maturing-of-israeli-russian-relations
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n_1tsQ14bGw
youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone actually look up shit?
>What is shareblue

I'd say nice try but this isn't even good

Shut up you autistic fag. Having an opinion contrary to /r/the_donald doesn't mean I'm fucking payed.

Why do you faggots listen to this cult leader pice of shit.

I don't follow that funny talking fucker, but I had a change of mind also, after trump attacked Assad, especially under the premise of a false flag. The only reason I even bothered voting was to keep the kikes out of Syria.

turns out not everyone wants to die in a nuclear holocaust

>tfw when not knowing if you mean Molyneux or Trump

Everything is a cult if you think about it

Trump appears to have sold out. Only time will tell if that's the case.

Shareblue pays him exactly ONE DOLLUH per month.

Also Molyneux is a "philospoher" shitty enough that when he heard of /pol and browsed it for a few weeks, he realized all his ideas were shit, and now his only content is re-phrasing the general consensus of /pol on any topic.

Ah, and as seen with Molygate, he seems to have realized he is a cuck and decided to become more manly like Cernovich the Macaque Mastermind. He failed horribly.

Modern "philospohy" isn't worth shit anyway.

>everyone that disagrees with me is a paid shill
>an autistic child's guide to discussion

Nobody wanted Trump to start ww3, Trump lost all his support.

Daily reminder that Putin is a true fan friend of Israel
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/the-maturing-of-israeli-russian-relations
> Ariel Sharon, a Russian speaker who formed a close personal bond with Putin, in November 2003 called the Russian leader "a true friend of Israel," as reported by TSG IntelBrief. Israel was among the few countries that did not criticize Putin over his actions in Chechnya.

Trump's regime change in Syria will benefit American interests and a peaceful democratic Middle East would btfo the Israeli narrative that arabs are inherently anti democratic savages.

Pic related it is Putin heroically fighting Zionism :^)

True. All time wasting trash. From "high brow" faggots like Kyke Kykeiss the go-to atheist, to "scientists" like Nig Nigson and Bill the Science Goy.

The shift is upon us, men...storms coming. Better believe it.

>lost all his support
>has bipartisan support in congress
>has the support of NATO
Trump finally did something right and he did it beautifully. I was with her but I am now a #trumppump

>HE TURNED ON TRUMP
He just fucking said today that he won't judge Trump based on one action alone, you colossal faggot! He's criticized Trump on his internet views before the election, and he'll do so again. That doesn't mean he's dropped his support. Some of Molymeme's videos were crucial to Trump's election!

Name any contemporary philosopher or better yet post some arguments you have against them. Modern philosophy is diverse and I'm sure if you actually bothered to read anything you would find something you liked.

Don't waste your fingers and typing to shariablue shills, user.

>crucial to trumps election
This is what internet slacktivists actually believe

>trump says he wants to stay out of syria and work with russia and assad to disarm the situation
>liberals cant stop shitting their pants in fear and hysteria over TRUMP IS GONNA START WW3 WE CANT LET HIM HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES
>trump caves in to the most obvious false flag ever and bombs assad and creating military tension with russia
>liberals cant stop felating trump now all of a sudden

How does this even work?
Like can ANYONE explain the reason and rationale to me?
Why do liberals love trump now that he did what they claimed to fear about his presidency?
Even merkel and "if you kill them they win" trudeau love trump now.

His "The Untruth About Donald Trump" videos opened the eyes to a lot of people about how the MSM was twisting things in favor of Shillary. Those videos were reuploaded and shared massively. Trump didn't have a big marketing campaign, Molyneux contributed greatly.

The 2016 election redpilled him. Many such cases, and there's no shame in that.

When are blatant youtube advertisements going to be bannable offenses?

Maybe he did I honestly have never watched the guy but I like that he promotes an appreciation of Philosophy.

I won't, I don't care about Kykosophy, fuck you.

yes
but you will get blowback, since thedonald is a majority here atm
what muslims are doing to western europe, reddit did to Sup Forums

>shareblue leafposter using 2d chess to make us think he isn't a shill
fuck you AND fuck molymeme

(((Molyneux))) admitted he's a kike

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

What is this meme? Did Sup Forums start to realize again that the millions of people visiting this board don't have the same views on everything, and then proceed to ignore that whilst saying that Sup Forums is being raided?

Nah, trump conceded. He just gave the far left so much ammunition. Fuck that cuck loving faggot.

Nah. Sup Forums started to realize that the legions of phoneposting normies that joined us for the US election don't hold the same views as us, and just coincided on that one popular topic.

I don't see how that is at all different from the scenario that I see occurring on a monthly basis now.

Everybody except for neocons and the MSM are pissed at Trump's decision to bomb Syria before at a thorough investigation of the claimed chemical attack, considering its been demonstrated before that "the rebels" are will to stage an attack in order to goad the US to engage into the conflict. So far its weaken Assad's ability to squelch ISIS and pissed off Russia while risking us into another war in the middle east after 15 or so years of that shit.

I don't see how those other things you are observing helps you cope with this specific issue.
Your swamp draining reformer turned out to be a neocon, and I seriously hope you aren't defending him out of sunk cost fallacy powered fanboyism.

DUMP
THE
TRUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=n_1tsQ14bGw

This guy is a lunatic and a rat. I don't trust him.

I don't see how you are so dumb that you didn't understand that I was tacitly agreeing with you because you posted a scenario that exactly matched my own, but instead went on this reactionary tirade about how I was wrong about Trump.

You don't know what I believe, and I'll thank you for not putting words in my mouth.

well since shareblue was already against trump wouldn't that mean that shareblue was suddenly in favor of trump?

>payed

>pice

youtube.com/watch?v=AmrRa67E1xI

I didn't claim you believe something, just expressed my hope that you don't. Stop putting words in my mouth, and stop getting mad about posts on a hentai forum.

From it looked like you are claiming there was disagreement all along, while I think that there was general agreement while Trump looked good, and now that he looks bad some people are attacking him for his actions, while other idolize and excuse him like cucks.

I still don't know if we agree or not, but thats my stance - that a lot of new posters came, finding this place agreeable, and now that it is disagreeable they are, as the new majority, trying to force their hosts out.

Steffy is good Goy

>Your swamp draining reformer turned out to be a neocon
This is the claim. Your hopes were that I wasn't defending him because of being a fanboy.

How many Hilldawg pepes were there during the election cycle? How many drumpf threads were there? What is /leftypol/? Sup Forums has always had schisms, even during the election. When something happens that Sup Forumss current majority opinion doesn't like, there is immediate shilling about how we are being infiltrated etc. and a distinct lack of accepting that Sup Forums is not a hivemind. That's all I was trying to say. I don't understand how you extracted that I sucked Trump's cock on every issue from any of that.

Yes, everyone knows the election brought an absurd amount of traffic to this place. I'm not arguing that, or that it didn't make things visibly worse. I fucking hate having to dig through garbage thread after thread just to see no one talking about the Zionist lobby. This place has changed significantly, but there have always been schisms.

Doesnt matter, he is still a jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

So anyone who criticizes Trump for doing the exact opposite on Syria than he said he would during the election is a shill?

>Faggot calls people reddit
>user respectfuly points out that this way of thinking dosen't contribute to discussion
(You): "DUUURRRR CALLING OUT SHILLS IS AGAINST DISCUSSION"

when the barking seals in the congress and the MSM finally stop clapping for him over this he will be left in a weaker position. This Syria shit has hollowed out much of his support, you think the bluehairs and globalists are going to prop him up indefinitely, he'll have to bend the knee further to them in future and that means he will have sold out totally to (((their))) interests.

The first thousand times you posted this bread made zero impact but 1001 will surely be a winner.

Yes, you are not allowed to disagree with or criticize our god-emperor Trump.

MAGA! Praise kek!

Yes, yes, Trump is just playing seven-dimensional camel bestiality.

He is a snake and a cuck. That he managed to reach this level of abomination in only three months is impressive in a way.

Fuck off JIDF

He has jewish blood but he's a race realists and, though he hasn't explicitly said it, it's clear hes a white nationalist. On top of that his channel has a lot of reach and he gets out some good information. Hes good in my book.

Kill yourself

>leaf

"Your" there meaning "America's", not yours in particular. Anyways, no use fighting over semantics.

I just think Stefan's a wacky cultist. That's all...