South Africa, Boers, and White Genocide

The Suidlanders have been making the rounds through alt-right and alt-light media recently to raise awareness of the growing threat of white genocide in South Africa. I've subsequently been binging videos that are relevant to the topic and now I'm starting this thread to see if anyone is interested in discussing the subject.

Terre'Blanche Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=QbvzZTB9O0k

Terre'Blanche terrifies a BBC Cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugène_Terre'Blanche
youtube.com/watch?v=wQwUR8TK5Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=woOQ6cmxKIY&t=15s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg
youtube.com/watch?v=WZMWoYQqonQ
youtube.com/watch?v=grvw-duYBb8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=12UYwPa6bpI&hl=en&gl=ZA&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1
youtube.com/watch?v=OfBRAlAyUZk
netwerk24.com/Nuus/Misdaad/plaasaanval-nederlander-sterf-20170408
youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The European peoples really need more leaders like Terre'Blanche who are willing to truly fight tooth and nail for freedom from genocide. It is a damn shame he died the way he did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugène_Terre'Blanche

they just need to cut their loses and get the fuck out of there. that shithole will collapse when the whites leave

I figure that we may as well open the discussion to include the other white footholds in sub-saharan Africa: the colonies of Fascist Portugal and Rhodesia.

There was a brief time when the three nations worked closely with one another and were dubbed the Unholy Alliance by African nationalists.

Portugal was kicking ass in all of its colonies despite massive efforts by Communists to supply insurgent forces. Rhodesia was winning the Bush War. And South Africa was maintaining a strong economy despite massive embargo.

Then Portugal was cucked by its own people, Rhodesia was cucked by the South Africans and the new Portuguese government, and finally South Africa was cucked by the global community and the fucking crypto-communist Mandela, which leads us to the dark state of White Africa that exists today.

>Rhodesia was cucked by the South Africans
Rhodesia caught Israel red handed supplying the enemy. South Africa even went to Israel on Rhodesia's behalf and asked them to stop.

There have been a couple podcasts recently talking about this. There is some PMC dude whose name I cannot remember who basically says that the Boer's attachment to their lands and history has basically put them in a suicidal position. Between their refusal to leave or ask for help, as well as the fact that the international community has no pity for them.

It's goddamn tragic.

Didn't know this. That's fucked up.

Source?

>some dune coons were sprayed with weed killer

Gotta get national attention!

>literal white genocide by a chimp in a suit in South Africa

Huh? What's that?

What century have you been living in - This faggot is dead, killed by his own followers. This is literally less than 1% white people left in South Africa. The ""genocide"" happened 20yrs ago! You're fucking late to the party you spastic American burger.

>This faggot is dead, killed by his own followers

Source this or you're just another shitposter. He was killed in a farm raid.

> The ""genocide"" happened 20yrs ago

Well, there's still 4+ million whites left, I am not particularly keen to see them killed off.

I was in S. Africa and met a few of these guys during a rally. They wore desert DPM uniforms and had that same red swastika thing on them.

What is this group called?

Also I talked to a few of them and they seemed extremely friendly. Im also half black so it was bizarre.

Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (AWB)

Jews gonna Jew. It's just the natural order of things.

I wish trump would take the ones that want to leave in. We are expected to help every nigger in the world, who pays us back by hating us, but after announcing a policy like this the kvetching from the jewish media would be deafening.

Here's some recent videos linking to the Suidlanders.

>Cernovich
youtube.com/watch?v=wQwUR8TK5Cw

>Red Ice Radio
youtube.com/watch?v=woOQ6cmxKIY&t=15s

Apparently many in the organization adhere to prophecies of this guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg

Interesting dude, one of those cases of 'reality is stranger than fiction.'

Now that I've learned more about it, it makes sense that the Boers are so heavily orthodox and hardline in their religion; it's an important unifying factor as well as a source of hope to them. I just was never aware of it until recently.

The fate of South African whites is prime redpill material. Anyone with half a brain knows this could happen to us if we become minorities in our own countries.

Check out stuff interviews with Jan Lamprecht, he's pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=WZMWoYQqonQ

youtube.com/watch?v=grvw-duYBb8

Agreed 100%

help....us....please

m.youtube.com/watch?v=12UYwPa6bpI&hl=en&gl=ZA&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1
Skip to 2:26 to see terreblanche fall off his horse. That happened near the end of the party. Pretty symbolic
Israel and SA were bros till they decided it was more beneficial to jump on the human rights bandwagon. Kinda Ironic
My father was fighting in the Rhodesian Light Infantry. Shady shit(no doubt foreign influence) went down because they caught Mugabe at some time but the higher ups told them to release him. They had the chance to kill him.

>That happened near the end of the party.
Doesn't the AWB still exist? Or is it entirely impotent?

>Israel and SA were bros till they decided it was more beneficial to jump on the human rights bandwagon
Sad but inevitable

>They had the chance to kill him.
Damn.

If Trump allows Boers to flee here, Sharpsburg,PA has plenty of empty houses. It's a shitty city currently but the senator announced he's going to fix it all up. Edgewater in Oakmont,PA also has plenty of Empty houses too.

Blanche looks like a survival instructor

Impotent is what I meant. They have absolutely no power
Join the white flight bandwagon dude

youtube.com/watch?v=OfBRAlAyUZk

>you will never fuck up some ZIPRA niggers from the cockpit of a Hawker Hunter to protect the sovereignty of Rhodesia
Why even live

Now is the time to apply for us citizenship

US citizenship is like one of the hardest things to get. Though luckily I've got Irish Citizenship/EU passport. Just wanting for South Africa to collapse or WW3

He was a complete cunt tbqh

Can you apply for asylum in Sweden? I for one would be glad to get actual white refugees for once. Surely you can cite farm-killings and the like?

>we are the descendants of the British
>proceeds to list a bunch of other irrelevant peoples
>... and the Dutch

Was that nigger retarded or something?

I wonder who's the cuck here.

Thats another problem. To many cucked EU nations. Why move from one hellhole to watch another country turn into a hellhole.
Admittedly though l'd like the increased quality of life. Even if it means getting run over by ibn Sven Al Sharif.
>i for one would be glad to get actual white refugees for once.
Hehe just because I'm half Irish doesn't mean I'm white

Afrikaners are Dutch. I read somewhere that the Dutch were refusing immigration of Afrikaners to Netherlands... What's up with you guys

The French were also very numerous in SA, hence Eugene's name, we brought wine culture with us for example

Lol, whites expirience racism in country they do not belong. You feel it now? Muslims in USA feel the same, jews feel the same.

Sure each year Jews and muslims get killed by the thousands in white countries. Uh wait it's actually the other way round, Muslims killing white people.

Huguenots formed a small part of the population. First and foremost they're descendants of Dutch who also speak Dutch. Why the hell would he mention British? And why Dutch as last?

Again: I wonder how retarded this fuck was.

>Muslims killing white people in white countries.
by the thousands? You know your chances of getting killed by therrorist are lower than to get in a place accident even if you never fly planes?

Obviously the majority were of Dutch descent, but Huguenot formed a sizeable minority which helped in the shaping of a Boer identity. French names are not rare in today's south African Boer population

Crypto-jew perhaps?
Also there's quite abit of French surnames about down here

Yep, not only terrorists ( who killed hundreds of people in France alone) but most violent crimes are also committed by Muslims.

Ah. Another one like me?

My father is English, my mother is coloured.

Love hearing all these boertjies bitch about how life's so unfair, they can't get out, wah wah wah.

And I just go to my BEE job and think of my British passport and I smile.

what's your point? how was I not clear before? the idiot thinks Afrikaners are British. wtf is he on about? And why mention Dutch as last when you are basically speaking Dutch (Afrikaans as an official language isn't even 100 years old).

Stop with this "wine culture" meme.

The first wine farms were started by the Dutch. The French who came over were peasants who knew very little about wine. What they knew, they learnt from the Dutch a century earlier. Until the Dutch taught the French otherwise, they still used lead in their wines.

Hahaha. Its glorious hey. Its interesting watching the whites cry on here. Its not THAT bad here

I read about it in some books and on the internet, but i might be mistaken. It doesn't really matter anyway.
Still I'd love to have qt Dutch or Boer gf and get that pussy enriched with Anglo-French seed

I honestly think the whites who are always complaining on here are bottom tier "arm blanke" types who are uneducated and can't get decent jobs anywhere. The successful types are too busy spending their money to bother posting here.

Ja nee, it's funny watching them act like the sky is falling on here.

Indeed.

What are you doing over there?

AWB is a government controlled information whore. They attract people via honeypot tactics, identify possible threats to the government and then they go on the black book.

Shit like this has me extremely skeptical to join any kind of movement.

How come you're browsing Sup Forums if you rejoice of the white man demise ?

What is to stop your country from turning into Zimbabwe. I'm genuinely asking the question. I don't know much about SA

But I do know that 300+ white farmers specifically are being killed every week in South Africa. Why do you feel safe, do you have weapons?

Trump will never do that you deluded kike lover.

Not rejoicing. Not at all.

I simply think that as much as Sup Forums has a hardon for white South Africans, if they came here or accepted "refugees" they'd be horrified at the reality. The whites who are left in SA are either successful businessmen with money and options who are here because they make good money, or bottom-tier NEET-types who don't have the wherewithal to improve themselves. The former are smart and send their kids overseas to be educated, thus increasing their options. The latter are no better than niggers, feeling sorry for themselves, believing the "we wuz great" meme, not wanting to work, hating anyone who has anything better than they do, and just sitting around all day, smoking and drinking and complaining about how good things used to be "in the good old days".

>t. coloureds who think their glorious nig nog overlords will spare them once they get rid of umlungu.

I see, i didn't know white trash in south Africa formed the majority of the white community. I only met the relatively wealthy type, they were all friendly and smart and i had quite a good image of south Africans

Stay jelly bruv
Quite honestly this... Also some of the exaggeratations I hear from some make me think they might be rich white kids from gated communities.
I had a rich white friend when I was smaller and his views on blacks were quite slanted.
I don't blame them though some of those township blacks are fucking savages
My daddies white. Why would I rejoice I'm laughing for the same reason this guys laughing and at their impotence
>but I do know that 300+ white farmers are dying every week
Listen to yourself. This is white mans fear talking. If that were true all the farmers would have been wiped out a long time ago.
>what's stopping your country from turning into Zimbabwe
Probably because there's still a lot of whites and Indians in higher positions holding the economy together. And not all the Blacks are selfish down here unlike other African countries.
To an extent our rainbow nation unite is kinda there so I'd say that's holding it together. Corruption and blaming apartheid is the only thing that's holding us down as far as I know

Nah, I don't give a fuck about the kaffirs. I'll be out of here long before this shit gets serious. That's the benefit of a British passport. I can just book a ticket and go.

Oh fuck, called that one didn't I kek

>kaffirs
Fuck, even South Africa has radical Islamists...

Lemme guess, you met them in Europe? That immediately means they were educated and had the means and desire to travel. Much better than the squint, mentally retarded ball-scratching lot we have to deal with over here.

Yeah met them in Germany, nice people, very Dutch looking.

We got outs frikki. How about you? Enjoy your zombie Apocalypse stand off
>pic related
What your typical Afrikaner slum looks like

My gf is a saffer and wants to move back and bring me with her. Is this a good idea? I'm snow white

That's ok, maybe if you play your cards right some Gupta will make you his bitch and take you back to India with him. You'll feel right at home. I mean, it's not like you can afford toilet paper anyway.

Black those Boer sluts bro; make them a part of Africa.

t. Proud African American Man

He nearly shat himself.

C.U.C.K

How can you be racist in Africa ? IN AFRICA ??? You're on my clay pigskin.

If you have money and can live in a gated community/private estate in the Western Cape, go for it. It's a good life. Housing is relatively affordable compared to Canada, plenty of cheap labour to work around the house and garden, great weather even in winter (as long as you're not too close to the mountain). It's a great opportunity, but do it as a temporary thing, part of a five year plan, knowing you'll be returning to civilisation.

No, it's south african/rhodie slang for black person.

Typifying the retarded nigger, kudos to you

Brought across by the Muslim slaves in the 17th century. Canada-bro has a point.

Anons, I am so ashamed of my country that does NOTHING for these people. Disgusting.

Something something no passports. Basically, the goverment doesn't want to deal with it. So they are leaving them there to be raped and killed by dindus.

Ah, figures that would be the origin of it. Makes sense.

That is some real grade-A butthurt right there.

I hate white ppl so much. I really hope the Jews genocide you fast.

netwerk24.com/Nuus/Misdaad/plaasaanval-nederlander-sterf-20170408
A Dutch guy got murdered on a farm yesterday. I see at least Martin Bosma tweeted this. Let's hope your government starts to wake up when Dutch citizens get murdered.

Yeah, some of them are quite attractive. Others, not so much. Also, Europe would be amazed at what passes for "white" here in South Africa. I've met people claiming to be white who are darker than I am, and have broad noses and coarse, kinky hair. There are very, very few pure whites here, particularly among the Afrikaners.

Keep in mind, when they embarked on their Great Trek, they took their half-caste offspring with them, and those half-castes intermarried with other Afrikaner families.

I am Arabic you subhuman baboon. If it is true that white farmers are being killed, you better have a bunch of other races living there or you're fucked. You cannot handle civilization yourselves.

You should be just as worried as the whites, if they die you die.

Kek. What part of "not my problem, I can leave anytime I want" do you fail to understand?

>he doesn't even say that line in that scene

This image offends me. Delete it.

White murder rate in South Africa is just 2% and over half of whites killed are killed by other whites but keep posting only crime done against whites to fan the flames of Sup Forums autists.

t. Expert

>Having access to BEE while having a UK passport
Absoloutely perfidious user, you do your old man proud.

>I've met people claiming to be white who are darker than I am

Like the new """""WHITE""""" Miss South Africa

I like these
I honestly don't know how the Afrikaners picked it up but it means the same thing. Though now it basically means nigger because Jews
Lol Afrikaners are racist it would be a mountainous feat
I don't understand and what's with the sudden influx of Canadians?
Honestly it is disgusting
Subhuman? Ever heard of hybrid vigour? Must say we've got some really hot muzzies down here. Been thinking about making one for my own

Coloureds will always try to sell themselves as white and the fact they are not triggers them harder than a nuclear explosion. I might have to face a upcoming genocide some day, but at least I am not buried alive in self hate.

Source? As far as I know the official crime stats in SA aren't published by race.

>t. Expert
Hello Schlomo. How the shilling going? Please do tell us how being white anywhere in Africa doesn't warrant extra precaution.

Everybody knows Abidjan or Johannesburg is just exactly like downtown Helsinki or Stockholm, amirite?

Just doing my bit.

Whaaaat?! No fucking way is she white. Are they fucking serious?

>And I just go to my BEE job and think of my British passport and I smile.
> Black Economic Empowerment (BEE)
Calling people trash when you're an affirmative action hire. Come on, user.

>Terre'Blanche, who had lived in relative obscurity since the decline of his organisation,[63] was murdered on his farm Villana, just outside Ventersdorp, on 3 April 2010. He was beaten to death with pipes and pangas (machetes), while napping. His body was found on the bed with facial and head injuries.[64]

Jesus

These have more stories about farmers being murdered/the general situation in South Africa:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

You seem really desperate frikki. Don't lie to yourself you know coloured chicks are the hottest
Doesn't matter our crime stats are doctored anyways
Coloured so hot they're trying to claim them as their own

This is her """""AFRIKANER""""" family

She's as white as they come in South Africa

Terreblanche kind of fucked things up for the far right in the 1980s/1990s when people in SA weren't sure whether they wanted to be cucks or nationalists. He was scary and the media was shilling for Mandela so they decided to be cucks.

Jesus. My mother is coloured, my grandmother grew up in District Six, but even my family is whiter than that.

Joining a movement at this time is pointless. Instead you should move to the Western or northern cape to a white area and get whatever weapons are legal in SA. Coloureds are less likely to kill you in a race war since they hate the niggers more.

When things break down if you're smart you'll ally with the coloureds and overthrow the DA in the Cape to establish a white-coloured independent breakaway state and expel africans in your borders/enable refugee whites to migrate in.