Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.199c0fdd0d09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice photoshop you faggot.
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/?utm_term=.199c0fdd0d09

A good point to make too. Atheists have a whole bunch of frivolous sex. With the likes of birth control and plan B stopping them from having kids. As well as the fact that in the west it is JAMMED down our throat to never get near a kid, they simply don't breed. So I can see that definitely. Albeit here in the west the lack of religious affiliation among the youth is growing rapidly. Just being in high school formerly & college has shown me this.

>Edgy Christ cuck loses a frivolous internet argument to a fedora wearing neckbeard
>Gets so triggered that he dedicates his life to shitposting about le mean atheists on a Tajikistani baseball card collecting imageboard
Christians are just religious SJWs.

based pooland BTFOing athecucks

Not an argument.

>being this butthurt about people who disagree with you

OP...

The same links say that atheism is growing in the US and France. Atheism is becoming more widespread in the world so long as you're not a shitskin.

>Posts same copypasta multiple times a day
>Have it refuted constantly
>Be surprised when people start posting memes instead of arguments

Religion is for brown people.

I wish I could just retcon the New Testament a bit and get rid of the whole slave morality thing
on second though, that might be a lot of retconning

As long as even single soul listens, it is worth it.

Black christians are most conservative, just listen to Common Filth.

Every day the same thread with same shoped pic every time from different country. Are we raided by Vatican or what?

so what youre trying to say is the world is getting stupider?

>Posts another fedora meme and proves the image correct
Kek

That's because whites are declining.

You would probably sell out real Poles for Okawumba the gud Christian nigger from Nigeria

>preaching the truth of existence to you take it or leave it
>the claim proves itself

>take literally a 2,000 year old book of allegories
>live in advanced civilization using computers, cars and plumbing

Maybe crack that book open sometime and you'll find out what the J man thinks about hypocrisy.

Soul>flesh

>LE BASED BLACK MAN XD I LOVE LE_DONAL

You're a subversive race traitor.

that's because there are lots of people like me who were atheist but now agnostic

fuck all of your corrupt outdated religions

Flesh determines actions.

Blacks have the MAOA gene(which has numerous negative side-effects, the most famous of which is increased aggression) at much higher rates than whites. Our IQ's is a whole standard deviation ahead of them, and this has stayed constant for decades despite insane funding of education for them. And it's constant wherever there's blacks, like in sub-Saharan Africa, Haiti, and America.

As a Pole, you never have to deal with them personally, but there's a reason "racism" is so prevalent here.

And because Muslims breed like rabbits wherever they go

>thinks he's worth more than just fedora memes
kek

At least I'm not a spic.

ya got me there nigger

Haven't seen this spam for a while, saged and hidden since I don't enjoy repeating myself for retards who just a make same thread three hours later ignoring why is their little copypasta bullshit.

Are you that retarded? That percentage decline in atheism is due to enormous fucking projected growth of the african population this century. Your getting increase number of muslims and christians in such glorious white race nations such as Nigeria and uganda. Congrats. Atheism is increasing in percentage if you look at western countries.

... you're telling me this guy didn't deserve fedora memes?

How are there so many of these fucks online?

Jews 2% of the population, atheists 2%, gays 1%, trans .1% and wherever you fucking go there's disproportionate amounts of all these people.

Fedoras have no life and spend all the time online.

>Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning.

Of course it's not winning, it's the truth. Normies fucking hate the truth.

This guy is a shill. He posted the exact same thing yesterday.

We're winning in educated countries.

Christianity is only on the rise in third world hellholes.