What is your opinion on Paul Joseph Watson?

He recently criticized Trump for the attack on Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4
youtu.be/yNmta1gFjxU
youtube.com/watch?v=-F7EiKZBcGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he's afaggot

Just another faggot who thinks he knows shit

E celeb threads are a form of advertising and should be a bannable offence.

No different than Milo; just trying to boost his own profile and profit off the popularity of the rising trend in pro-nationalism/conservatism.

Anti-war YouTuber criticizes U.S. president for bombing a foreign country. Hardly newsworthy.

Yu TOHTAHLY UTTAH MOWRRON! DO YOU THINK THAT'S A LEGIT WAY TO PROTEST

A faggot just like you op

>He recently criticized Trump
Oh no, the horror.

He'll always be Paul Literal Whoson to me

WELL COLUH ME SURPRISED!

THE MAYNESTREAM METEOR LAVS MOOSLEMS

Hes extremely arrogant.

/thread

Only r/the_donald hate Paul

IS THIS MAN JEWISH?

Daily Reminder

Paul Joseph Watson, Mike Cernovich, Alex Jones, Laura Southern, Sam Hyde, are all beta cuck faggot opportunists

I like him, especially after his video about the Syria attack

boaming seerya is nawt a legitamayte fawm of prootest

What happened? Did all his fan leave him?

Trump fucked up and they called him on it. Not being opportunistic

This.

What's with all these Trump can never do wrong shills?

a real journalist who looks situations objectively and from multiple perspectives. unlike the blind followers of nu/pol/.

I think he's smart and correct in recognizing Trump's true nature as a globalist insider. He needs to not back away from it though because he lost a few followers. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Call it like it is and stick with your gut, PJW. His true followers will appreciate honesty.

They are literally from Reddit

He denies ZOG and pizzagate. What else do you need to know?

FPBP

I love how this cuck changed his mind after the backlash. Fuck him.

PJW is actually pretty decent. His videos are entertaining.

>butthurt T_D faggot

t. buttmad late bloomer making up for no-pussy-PTSD during college years.

up

I gain respect for you if you criticized trump over Syria bombing. If you reversed your decision because of the results from fans, the respect which was gained is lost.

Agree with him totally. He needs to denounce Trump all together. Trump betrayed us and we must accept it.

He has the same expression as david icke im that picture

I imagined his shock.

SHAREBLUE SHILL CUZ HE CRITIZED DRUMPF

#PRAISEKEK

#MEMEMAGIC

Why can't you fucking retards understand the concept of saber rattling as a military deterrence.

I liked him long before this Syria shitstorm, and I like him now. That's because I'm not an infant of the Left who hates everyone that disagrees with me on any issue.

Russian shill, paid by the kremlin.

>nice speaking
>handsome in photos
>has some style
>probably faggot
>well informed

he's a good opinion maker, he tells some irrefutable facts about many subjects. Specially about the modern art and music industry.

MAYNE

I respect PJW - even if I sometimes disagree with him - because he doesn't compromise his principles and has been in this fight for awhile. I remember reading his stuff on the old Prison lanet site over a decade ago.

Anyone who thinks he's just some e-celeb trying to get rich like Milo or Cuckovich is a literal faggot somewhere between the ages of 16-26 who only recently started to become redpilled. PJW has been around a long time.

he's cute

Nah I think he's genuine. Before he worked for Alex Jones he was a semi-conspiratard and he probably legit believes in demiurgic parasitical life forms and lizard demon men and shit.

>implying that's a conspiracy

Right here, PJW has been going for a long, long time. He had a podcast during dial-up internet days before that was even a thing.

>>nice speaking
>>handsome in photos

HAHAHAHHAHAH

0.5 Shekels have been deposited at your CADRE account

It is much easier to understand what he is saying when his head isn't inside Trumps butt.

150 000 soldiers is not saber rattling

IM OFF THA TROOMP TRAYNE!!!
>loses followers
IM BACK ON DA TROOMP TRAYNE!!!

Free thinking individual that is smart enough not to be inflienced by the jews and neo-con's.

this

>UNFOLLOHWIN ME IS NAHT A LEGYTIMATE FORM OF PROWTEST!!!!!

sexy

His boss is a fucking jew

Don't really like the guy, but he's been doing it for well over a decade, and has evolved with it to some level.

I actually have more respect for him now and don't think he's just another shill for Donald

Good goys
denounce those who criticise neddless War

youtube.com/watch?v=72KbeqN7pZ4

he owns prisonplanet
alex isn't his boss

He's a faggot but less of a faggot than many of the Trump cucks here.

I changed my mind a bit about him when he jumped out the Trump train. I used to think he was a kike puppet.

The first thousand times you posted this bread made zero impact but 1001 will surely be a winner..

IMAGUNHE UH SHACK

Good guy

Anthony Fantanp fucked his shit up hard

more like good goyim

anytime the going gets tough with these guys they turn tail and run instead of sticking to their supposed beliefs. Only to come back once their meal ticket starts to run out. Fuck em

BTFO

except he didn't, nothings changed in Syria

Wut u mean

>He recently criticized Trump for the attack on Syria.
So did most of Sup Forums

this

THASS NAUGHT UH LAJITIMUT FOHM OF PROWTEST! IMAHJUN MY SHAWK! THUH MAYNE STREEM METEOR AND THE TAWLERUNT LEFT ARE THE NYEW COWNTAH CULCHAH

youtu.be/yNmta1gFjxU

So what. So did a lot of us.

Ghost is the only nigga i listen to. This guy is legit compared to this fag paul.

ESS JEY DUBBLE YOU KHUCK

every fucking day, same e-celeb cancer threads.
redditors need to go back and newfags learn to sage please

it's almost like people don't want to be associated with all you pol niggers

kek

controlled opposition

PEWDEEPEPE IS ONE OF US POL PRAISE KEK

He doesn't name the Jew Kyke.

Therefore he is on the Kill List. Not on the priority section, but he's there.

Enemy.

EOD.

PJW glamor pics now that he criticized Trump.

This.

They threw in their support for him early on when the outcome was nowhere near certain. Now they are criticizing him because he is doing the very thing he promised he won't do.

He fucked up. He tried to back pedal after the backlash. Fuck him. Hes no better than the liberal babies.

muh followers

jk guys, I still love Trump

Fake news and such

I think his reaction on Trump's attack on Syria proves PJW is not a mindless fanatic. He has an objective opinion and that's a rare virtue in modern journalism

up

BASED
A
S
E
D

>He has an objective opinion

he's fairly rational but when it comes to zionism is a complete shill...
youtube.com/watch?v=-F7EiKZBcGo

yet they keep coming back

good one manolo